⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

DOUBLE BICEPS POSE: closed hands or open hands?

Started by RobMash, June 24, 2015, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulina Solevic

Close hands of course... Biceps looks bigger with close hands...
Ten years ago I looked myself in mirror and just wasnt satisfied. I felt and looked frumpy. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to look. I want MUSCLES. I wanted six pack stomach. Today I enjoying getting up every morning and seeing results of my hard work. I know there is no better feeling to see muscular, strong, well-built woman full of self-confidence. Today I am  living for bodyb-. My life without BB and gym makes no sense. I want to be as big, strong and more muscular as possible

Paulina Solevic

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Ten years ago I looked myself in mirror and just wasnt satisfied. I felt and looked frumpy. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to look. I want MUSCLES. I wanted six pack stomach. Today I enjoying getting up every morning and seeing results of my hard work. I know there is no better feeling to see muscular, strong, well-built woman full of self-confidence. Today I am  living for bodyb-. My life without BB and gym makes no sense. I want to be as big, strong and more muscular as possible

Paulina Solevic

Close hands of course, because double biceps pose with open hands is for poor skinny fitness and bikini girls. Bodybuilding only admits "close hands".
Ten years ago I looked myself in mirror and just wasnt satisfied. I felt and looked frumpy. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to look. I want MUSCLES. I wanted six pack stomach. Today I enjoying getting up every morning and seeing results of my hard work. I know there is no better feeling to see muscular, strong, well-built woman full of self-confidence. Today I am  living for bodyb-. My life without BB and gym makes no sense. I want to be as big, strong and more muscular as possible

Dunerider304

Closed only. I think physique should feature bodybuilding posing instead of figure posing.

tate1

Either is fine with me, as long as the bis look bulging.
BTW, who are the ladies in the pic?

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Either is fine with me, as long as the bis look bulging.
BTW, who are the ladies in the pic?
Hayley Mcneff and Lindsay Mulinazzi
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

L0ganX

i like close hands on most muscular girls. On more petite open hands are fine!!

tate1

I like the combination of them both, as seen in the gif here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[thanks, femcepsfan]

bm2boats

It all depends. Some days closed, others open. Depends on what the judges want to see when competeing.

oystercake23


Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the combination of them both, as seen in the gif here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[thanks, femcepsfan]
Nice one. I like to combine other way at fitness stage. The open hand pose as requested and finally a short close hand before relax for show max peaks a second.

Maladjester

Closed for preference. Open is okay. Only thing I don't like is when they grab their thumbs. Looks really dumb.

khuddle

Pretty much like everyone else -- I prefer closed, but I'm fine with open in physique.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

borntobemild

Tami Wooden always looked great with open hands.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MadameXena

Do Bikini and Figure women even do double bicep poses? I thought they just did a few posturing stances on stage, all part of the desperate desire of organisers to have women on stage that don't look too muscular for the tastes of main stream audiences who aren't watching anyway.

I prefer the closed hand poses as it gives a sense of attitude and strength. The muscle didn't get there because the woman was flouncing around the gym using the mirrors to apply lip gloss. She worked damn hard to look amazing and posing with open hands is the same as trying to hit poses in high heels.