LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello! Christina Cardenas here, new to Saradas

Started by sevas13tra, May 31, 2015, 04:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevas13tra

I just wanted to make my presence known, haha. I am an NPC national figure athlete, competing for the last year. Currently taking 9-12 months to build some muscle before competing again as I'm 6 feet tall.
I'm exited to be apart of this forum to gain some knowledge as well as motivate and offer my experience with the other ladies here. Take care, ya'll, much <3.  :-*

Christina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


apict



RobMash

Hello Christina! Welcome on the biggest community of female bodybuilding and fitness on web!  :wob:

We always working for improving this forum. I hope you will find this forum interesting!

For any help or specific request don't hesitate to contact me!

Regards!

Rob
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS