Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Michelle Burdick

Started by Atlantis, May 30, 2015, 01:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Haven't seen or heard anything from her for a long time.     Guessing she's retired now and no longer competes but even then it's difficult to find anything of her on the web.    Doesn't even have a website last I looked or not even on social network.       She was a great athlete and had a killer body and once upon a time you could find a lot of material available, but as with the woman concerned, seems to have disappeared without trace.

Atlantis

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS