⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

Started by giantgirl7foot2, May 28, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Wes gasped and grunted. His cock had never felt this hard. Then, all of a sudden, he had to struggle not to instantly shoot his load. Monica had sunk her full lips on his cock-head and began sucking and licking it. He hadn't thought this would all escalate so quickly.
"Monica, damn ... Oh, yes ... Oh, yes!"
She let her tongue spiral over his engorged glans. Between licks, she asked:
"You like that, don't you?"
"Oh, my God. Monica, I never would have thought that you'd ..."
Just as he was about to come, she stopped him. He stared at her in absolute lust and threw himself at her. She just pulled him out of the air, threw him on the mat and sat on top of him.
"No, no, no. Wes, dear, I call the shots. I'm taller, I'm stronger and I guess, I'm better. So, little man, you do what I say."
"But ..."
"Is this what you want?"
"What do I want?"
He was clearly confused, but, she just held him down, changed position and dropped her giant, rock-hard butt on his face. Her cunt hit his mouth.
"Lick me, Wes!"
She fondled his balls and stroked his erect shaft. He struggled to get his tongue in her cunt when she shifted her position and slipped a truly over-sized clit into his mouth. He pulled his tongue over it, making her shiver.
"Oh, yes, Wes! Return the favor. Make me come! Come on! Lick me!"
He did as he was told. Soon, his face was flooded with her juices as she began pounding his face, her super-butt flexing and squeezing while her massive thighs held him tight.
He lost himself in her flesh.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At first, he tried to struggle, but soon, he was forced to give up. This muscle-woman was absolutely superior. He tried to free himself, but she just held him and grinned.
"Just what are you doing there, Wes?"
"Mrf."
"I didn't catch this. Could you repeat it?"
"Mrf. I. Mrf. Can't talk, you ..."
She slapped her butt.
"That's awesome. Wes, you're really something."
She continued pounding him, occasionally gasping as he hit another sweet spot.
"You know what, this is great. I love having you under me. I'm so going to build on this."
He gasped for air:
"What?"
"Wes, dear, I'm going to become seriously jacked."
"But ... Even more?"
She stopped, picked him up and cradled him. He felt lost in her massive arms.
"Even more. I'm going to turn my body into a cathedral of muscle. You're going to be impressed. You'll worship me."
"But I already do that ..."
"No. I want you to be blinded by my incredible strength. And not only you. Everybody."
"That sounds a bit crazy ..."
"But it is. It's insane. The only thing is, I don't care. It's only insane as long as it hasn't come true and that's what's going to happen."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, Monica called Jason and told him of her plan. He hadn't seen her since her surgery and was very surprised and rather excited at seeing her. She came to the gym, wearing a skintight outfit that showed off her extremely long legs and her large and powerful butt. Her pants were basically a broad belt. Instead of a full shirt, she only wore a rather brief top that managed to cover her large, full breasts. She wore her hair in a scrunchie and looked down on him.
"So you've got everything, don't you?"
"Yes, but this stuff is, well, not exactly illegal, but it's not recommended. As in: at all. Don't use this."
"Fine. Shoot me up. I wanna get huge."
"You are aware that this is dangerous."
"I am dangerous. Don't worry, I'll cope. I just need to be a fucking superwoman and I'm not going to back down."
"Fine. It's your funeral."
They went to the weight room and he carefully injected the liquid into her butt.
"Jeez. This burns."
"It does. As I told you, this is fucking dangerous."
"Well, I'll just have to grit my teeth. Time to pump."
She walked over to the weights and picket up two huge dumbbells.
Jason followed her and watched her as she began working her arms. Even while she was working out, he could see that something was happening. This stuff was very potent.
When she finished her grueling set, she was covered in sweat, but she could see that her arms had swelled with muscle. She smiled as she flexed her biceps.
"Yes. I'm going to be a monster. I'm going to be the best."
She grinned and said:
"I'll need more of this stuff, and soon."
Suddenly, the door opened and a young woman in a track suit walked in. She looked at Monica and said:
"So you're the super-tall muscle woman everybody's talking about."
The woman was at least 6'1" tall. Next to Monica, she did look pretty normal. The giantess laughed:
"That's who I am."
"Well, I just wanted to tell you: The competition is in town."
With these words, she undid the top of her tracksuit and revealed a pair of large breasts and a very toned stomach.
Monica grinned:
"You're not much of a competition, girl."
"Just you wait. The name's Imani. Remember it."
She rezipped her jacket and left.
Monica stared at Jason and said:
"More stuff tomorrow."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Is anybody reading this thing? Are you enjoying it?

Maybe it should be moved to the stories section, since illustrations are not happening.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Wes felt conflicted about this. Over the last weeks, his already obsessed wife had become manic. She was now at the gym every day, all day. She pumped iron for hours, ran and ran and practiced her martial arts every day. The changes in her body were becoming more and more dramatic. Since she had switched to these weird drugs, her upper body had absolutely ballooned, finally matching her humongous legs. Her shoulders were now growing and were almost the size of his head, her biceps were equally gigantic.
Every day, when he came home, he heard the familiar thump of some of her customers being dumped on the floor with a crash. She'd hold them tight, their faces wedged between her uber-tits. She'd look up for a moment and say:
"Hi, Wes."
If the fool under her made the mistake of also greeting him, she'd shout at him to only speak when spoked to.
Wes would stay out of this and just fix his own dinner before getting hers ready. Usually, once she was done with "work" and the poor broken soul of the day had left, she'd fuck him. Without pause and without restraint.
She'd just throw him on the bed, suck him off until he was rock-hard and then fuck his brains out. Usually, he would be wasted before she was finished, so she'd get herself off with ever larger dildoes. It was difficult for him. On the one hand, he was getting more sex than any of his friends, probably more than anybody else in this city, but he missed the respect and love he had felt before.
He tried to bring this up, but all he got as an answer was a pitiful look and his giantess wife saying:
"I know, it's hard for you right now, but this is my opportunity. I just want to prove that I can do it. And right now, that's important for me."
"But I just feel as if I'm just the house maid and fuck toy."
"Well, you are. For now. But just you wait. Everything will be better once I have achieved what I want."
He tried to believe her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As Monica looked after her fanboys and fangirls on her social media, she noticed a strange trend. People were talking. People were talking about her specifically. That wasn't something unusual, but it was the way they were talking that made her uncomfortable. They were comparing her to someone. It took her a while to find out the details. She hadn't paid too much attention to the message boards and specific sites, mostly because she didn't want to get angry over stolen pictures and shared sets. After looking into this, she was angry all right.
Clearly, the boys and girls on the board still thought her supreme, but there was a new and coming challenger.
Imani.
She suddenly remembered the bizarre moment a few weeks ago. She hadn't taken her seriously. Probably a good idea. However, there she was, posting progress pictures. And indeed, there was some progress. She was putting on muscle quickly and had clearly scheduled a set of surgeries. She was going to "keep up with the Monicas".
Monica almost tore her smart-phone apart. This creature was trying to infringe on her territory. The giant woman snorted. No chance. She would keep this usurper down. Time to make a plan to destroy her.
She called Jason:
"Jason, I have a competitor and I intend to crush her."
"But why?"
"Because I am the best and I will not tolerate anybody to get into my stuff. Got it?"
"Sure. But what do you expect me to do? I'm already giving you all I got."
"Well, you'll have to do more. I need to get bigger, taller and stronger. I need that and I need it soon. Get to work."
He hesitated. Was she going mad? She probably had gone insane a while ago. Most people he had hooked up with the stuff she was shooting now had stopped after a few days because it was just too much. Monica was in her third week.
How could he react?
Was this a train-wreck waiting to happen?
Was he to be the enabler?
He heard her on the phone:
"I don't know what you're thinking, but stop. Get me what I want."
He nodded to the phone and almost stood to attention.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Over the next weeks, Monica went in full-on torture mode. Every day was spent training, endless sets of ever more extreme lifts. She worked and worked, setting her entire life to fulfill this one goal. Her progress pictures on the Internet were met with great acclaim. Her body ballooned with muscle. Every fiber seemed to swell, her arms growing larger and larger, her chest becoming deeper and deeper. Soon, her implants looked, well, not exactly small, but disproportionate when compared to her now gargantuan chest. At the same time, she put more focus on her legs. She was really working hard to compensate for their length. After all, she needed enormous amounts of muscle mass to make them fit her overall proportions.
She kept her eyes on Imani. The other woman was having some progress, but she wasn't exactly speeding along her track. She was doing this slowly and rather unprofessionally. Monica could notice plenty of beginner's mistakes. She laughed. This wasn't a threat. This wasn't a challenge. It was a poor imitation.
Still, there was no point in risking her advantage. She scheduled a meeting with her doctor.
"Doctor, I need to grow even taller."
"I'm sorry, but that is not a good idea."
"I don't care. As you can see, I am working on building the ultimate body. You are a surgeon, but you are also an artist. Can you not grasp the opportunity to create perfection?"
"I ... I can't do this. It's too dangerous."
"I have recovered quickly from your work the last time. I have a lot of discipline, my bone density is far above the norm. I am the perfect candidate."
"I know, but still ..."
"Whatever. You will do this and you will be perfect as always. You will make me perfect."
"I can't ..."
Monica stood up. She towered above the other woman and said:
"Now listen: This is your opportunity. You wouldn't put me in the hands of a quack, would you?"
"I ..."
"Stop stalling. You will do it. Have I made myself clear?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When she awoke, she felt completely confused and dampened. She opened her eyes, choked and looked around. Only slowly did she understand what was going on. Then, she looked down on herself. There were huge bandages on her chest. Good. Her legs were framed by the strange steel braces she had had before. She smiled weakly. Finally, she moved her hands to her hips. More bandaging. Yes. This was the final piece. This Imani had no chance against her. She'd be the tallest, strongest, most muscular uber-woman ever to exist.
The mental picture made her grin with superiority. This was her. The closest thing anyone had ever come to godhood.
She drifted back to sleep.
The next day, the doctor confirmed that everything had gone according to plan. Soon, she was up, learning to walk again. While her first leg-lengthening had involved only a little retraining, this time was different. She had taken the opportunity to have her hips widened so she could pack on more leg muscles and this had changed the way she moved.
It took her weeks until she was back up on her feet. At the same time, her legs slowly grew. She gained an inch in no time, but she wanted more. She also exercised like crazy as soon as her now even larger chest allowed. All in all, there wasn't any time for anything else.
She posted notes about her progress on her social networks and got tremendous feedback. She was also pleased to see that Imani had clearly given up and disappeared. The idea made her gloat.
Wes visited her every day and did what he could to make himself useful and show his devotion. She enjoyed ordering him around and care for her every whim. The young man seemed to enjoy this little game so much that she slowly came to realize that this wasn't one at all.
Over time, a thought crept into her head. Maybe it was true. Maybe people wanted to be ruled and ordered around.
She had Wes get her some essential books on leadership and philosophy. Not that she expected much from them, but maybe it would help her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Weeks went by. By now, she had grown four inches and was nearing her fifth. Her legs were now ridiculously out of proportion to the rest of her body and she put any supermodel to shame. Also, her muscle training was so intense now that the doctor was forced to replace the external braces with internal ones, just to stop her muscles from colliding with their rings.
The titaness had convinced the doctor to let her stay, eventually making her accept that there would be no payment and that it was an honor to serve her. Monica's psyche had begun to change. Her physical transformation had bled into her mind and she was now deeply convinced that she was indeed an Ubermensch.
Who could blame her?
She was just over seven feet tall and boosted herself up some ten inches with her heels. Watching her come closer made it clear to everyone that there was either a flaw with the perspective or that this woman had to be obeyed. She had overtrained her muscles to a degree that put most male bodybuilders to shame and took great pride in staying at a very low bodyfat level.
This led to the insane combination of her boasting an eight-pack, huge powerful thighs, a thigh gap and a bikini bridge. She basically ticked all the social media boxes.
Of course, this brought her  a lot of attention. Even during her stay at the hospital, she gave interviews and blasted haters on the Internet. The weird moment came when one of the people asked what she thought of Imani.
She laughed, then somebody showed her her competitor's progress pics.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She stared at the picture and gasped. How was this possible. The once slim woman had transformed her physique completely. She had grown much taller, closing in on Monica's now incredible height. She had also built up her muscles, giving her a titanic upper body. Monica's expression turned grim as she realized that this Imani had now surpassed her in some places. Especially the shoulders. How could this be?
Monica had trained her shoulders so hard that any trainer worth his salt would have tried to stop her and now this.
"The bitch ... How did she do this?"
She grabbed her boobs and smiled. At least in this respect, she was still way in front of her. However, this couldn't stand. She had to show this ridiculous little woman who was the boss.
She pulled up her competitor's social media page and sent her a message:
"Hey, Imani. I see you're making good progress. Want to compare with me? We can do a photoshoot together."
Moments later, an answer popped up:
"Ha! Sure, girl. I was waiting for you to contact me. It's time to see how you hold up against me, the Size Queen."
"Size Queen?"
"I'm huge and I'm proud. Bow to the Queen!"
Monica could feel the rage grow. This woman was going to be annoying.
"No bowing. And even if I bowed, I'd still be bigger than you. There would be no point."
"I wouldn't be so sure. Still, challenge accepted!"
"Good. I'll send you the details."
"Do that."
Monica hissed. This hadn't gone well at all. This stupid cunt was really insufferable. She immediately longed for the opportunity to wrestle her and stomp her into the ground. Still, the time would come, and soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next two weeks were hard on her. That is, she was hard on herself. She was literally gorging herself on protein, training and pumping as hard as she could to make up for her deficiencies. She bullied an acquaintance of her, a tailor, to produce a complete set of clothes for her, including very revealing lingerie. The completely stressed out woman turned up with bags upon bags of clothes. Monica just smirked at her.
Wes was having a hard time. He spent his days cooking for his obsessed wife, cleaning the house and serving as occasionally sex object for her. Whenever her horniness got too much for her, she'd just grab him, squeeze his balls, insult him playfully and wait for him to harden. As soon as his cock was rigid, she'd just either pull him up and fuck him or lower herself down on him, pinning him with her enormous mass. Whatever her decision, Wes found himself to be a mere extension of his own dick.
He tried to address this. It didn't go well.
"Seriously? You're annoyed?"
"Yes, Monica, I think you're overdoing it."
"Of course I'm overdoing it, idiot. What else would a goddess like me do?"
"A goddess?"
"Have you taken a look at me lately?"
"Yes ... But don't you think you're losing control?"
She towered above him in lofty heights.
"Darling, I've never been more in control. My mind, my body, my life. Everything happens according to my wishes. I'll just crush this foolish wimp and then, I'll tear out my part of this world. You'll see."
"What are you up to?"
"You'll see. Now get back to work and stop wasting my time!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The day of the confrontation came. Monica was nervous. She did her best to hide it, but the fact that she was being challenged still made her uncomfortable. She theoretically thought of herself as a superhuman, a goddess amongst mortals. Usually, she managed to keep that up. But here, she felt insecure. She shook her head. There was no point. After all, she was objectively the tallest, strongest and most sexy woman imaginable. The humbled Wes handed her her majestic bra, a robust and very complex construction of lace, silk and specialized fibers, able to support her head-sized tits. She adjusted the straps and grinned at herself in the mirror. She was incredible. She slipped on her skirt, pulled on a silk blouse, a vest and a custom-made blazer, before adding a pair of stay-ups. It took quite a while to unroll them on her endless, super-muscular legs.
Finally, she literally climbed into her platformed ten-inch-heels.
Some final adjustments on her hair and make-up and she was ready. She exuded an aura of calm and dominance. As a last step, she put on her glasses. She no longer needed them, but it added an air of authority which she found comforting.
She was ready. Wes drove the car to the front of the house and held the door open to her. As she looked back at the building, she decided that this had been enough. She'd need a more fitting place to live in. That would be next on her list after dealing with the upstart.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Wes held open the car door for her. She got out slowly, since extricating herself from the vehicle was not that easy. Here too, she vowed to herself to get a bigger car as soon as possible. She was quite certain she could find some people who would gladly give her one. The press was outside. Apparently, her adversary had taken her time to drum up some publicity. She could see the deadlines before her: Giantess humiliates upstart. That didn't sound half bad.
The reporters stared at her. She was active on social media and there had been a few articles about her on websites, but she hadn't revealed the full glory of her physique yet. The midget people around her craned their heads upward to take her all in. She gave them a disdainful smile. They were ridiculous and beyond contempt. She strode past them, careful to flash her attributes while at the same time maintaining her aloofness. Their reactions suggested that she surpassed the competition by far. Very well.
She entered the location, glad that the ceiling was high enough not to force her to duck. In her heels, she reached an insane 7'10.5". The weight of her hyper-muscular body almost made the floor crack under her stiletto heels.
She pushed open the doors to the "competition area".
Showtime!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Monica stared into the darkness. What was her opponent up to?
She had to be somewhere, waiting in the dark.
Suddenly, there was a flash of light. A cone of light came down from the ceiling. Monica could distinguish masses of spectators on the ranks. She had sensed before that she was being watched, but she hadn't expected there to be such a crowd. The giantess smiled. This would make her triumph even more crushing. Indeed, there were gasps and shouts of confusion as the watchers realized what a masterful creature she was. She stepped forward, the light following her. Once she reached the center, she addressed the crowd:
"I see you are impressed. My opponent hasn't deemed it necessary to show up, so I guess I can thank you for turning up."
"Not so fast!"
There was a murmur of suprise as a second cone of light flashed. Imani's voice thundered across the room. Monica smirked. This was nice, but not very impressive.
The other woman advanced into the arena, her long hair flowing in the wind.
"Don't declare your victory too early, you haven't won yet."
Monica watched her come closer. Indeed, the woman had transformed herself. As she advanced, her enormously bloated shoulders swayed from side to side. Imani wore a rather sporty outfit, consisting of yoga pants and a tanktop. Her curly hair went down past her ass, which was positively shelf-like. When she finally stood in front of Monica, the titaness laughed:
"I was almost getting nervous now. But your still puny. Nice shoulders, though."
Indeed, Imani was "only" seven feet tall. Still, Monica wondered how she had grown so tall.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Imani looked up and said:
"You may be taller for now, but it won't be long and I'll catch up. Your growth is impressive, but you may notice that I'm only wearing four-inch heels."
For a second, there was a slight doubt in Monica's eyes. Of course. She had just ignored her shoes. She had grown so accustomed to walk around on them that she barely noticed them anymore. She immediately recovered her calm. Even then, she still had four and a half inches on the competition. She'd probably be able to wring out some more by just getting the doctor to continue stretching her bones. Still, she felt that just getting longer and longer legs was good, but not good enough. She wanted to be a giantess and that meant somehow growing all over. She had no idea how to do that.
Imani seemed to know a way. After all, she was very leggy, but she didn't seem disproportionate. She must have had a secret.
For the moment, Monica had to prove her point.
She took a step forward and pushed her enormous boobs into Imani's face. Then, she flexed her pecs and mashed them against her nose. Imani stumbled back, and Monica advanced on her.
She laughed:
"It's a stupid height to be at. You're getting your face all covered in tits!"
Imani tried to recover, but Monica continued ramming her breasts into her face.
Just as open hostilities were about to break out, there was a voice from the spectator ranks:
"Ladies, calm down for a moment. We have called you here for a reason ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.