Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

Started by giantgirl7foot2, May 28, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

As she drifted off into anesthesia, Monica imagined herself towering over everybody. All the small people squabbling among themselves, trying to understand how life felt to her. She was a goddess, they were ridiculous peons. She smiled to herself. She thought about all this: She'd need a bigger house and servants to fetch all the low stuff. Just like other women asked their husbands to get stuff for them from the top shelf, she'd have them get it from the lower ones. Maybe she should buy even higher shoes. Ten inches. It was hard enough to walk in her current ones, but it would be so incredible to be so tall. Thinking about this made her hot.
She woke up slowly. There was some pain, but there was a lot of confusion. She took a while to remember where she was.
Eventually, she looked around and saw Jason standing next to her.
"Are you okay?"
She felt as if her head was filled with cotton.
"I'm a little woozy."
"I would expect that. Any pain? Should I get the doctor?"
"Sure."
The bodybuilder disappeared and soon returned with the surgeon.
"So, how do you feel?"
"A bit confused, but it's getting better. Did everything go well?"
"It did. You should rest now, though. Everything is fine for now, try to sleep."
"But I wanna see ..."
She drifted off again.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After a while, she woke up again. She was tired and she felt weak. This had become unusual for her, so it did make her angry. Monica looked around, realized she was still in the hospital room, then looked down. She wore a stupid hospital gown that blocked the view of her chest. She could however see her legs. They were held in some kind of braces. Stainless steel rings connected to rods were wrapped around her legs. Steel rods disappeared under bandages. She sighed.
These were her ticket to make her legs grow. She tried to move her legs, but found them fixed to some support.
She grabbed the buzzer and called a nurse. Maybe she could get a drink and a look.

The nurse came in a minute later and asked:
"How are you?"
"I'm fine. I'd like something to drink and I want to take a look."
"Sure. I'll bring you some tea and I'll fetch the doctor."
She nodded. Finally.
The doctor walked in and said:
"I guess I can't hold you off much longer. Nurse, will you get the equipment."
They set to work, helping her up and removing the bandages from her chest. They gently took off the remaining tissues and led her to the mirror.
Monica looked at her breasts. They were now rather large and round, but didn't look too fake. They did fit her broad chest better than her natural ones. She nodded. This was getting superhero-y.
"What about my legs?"
"It will still take some time to notice any change. You're here for at least a month, preferably three."
"I see."
"It's best you take it slow and do this correctly. Otherwise, you might get into trouble."
"That's hard."
"I know. But better be safe than sorry."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Time passed. Monica was adamant in maintaining her workout schedule. She trained all available parts of her body. As she recovered, she expanded the training to encompass her shoulders, then her abs, then her chest. Watching her new breasts rise and fall was still bizarre for her. She posted snapshots and short clips of her training, careful to tease her clientèle and keep them interested.
Every week, the doctor adjusted the braces on her legs. Slowly, eighth of inch by eighth by inch, her legs grew. Since the change was so gradual, she was actually unable to realize what was happening. It was only after a few month that she stood there and understood that the process had been a success.
She looked at herself in the mirror and saw an incredible woman. She was now incredibly tall and quite muscular. She had lost a bit of size, but she was fairly certain she'd get it back by the time Wes came back.
Her hands wandered to her breasts. They had been sore at first, but now, they felt almost natural. Only occasionally did she remember the implant under her skin. She smiled. There certainly had never been a person like her.
The simple thought of her unique sexiness made her explode with horniness. She needed someone to sate her, as soon as possible. She thought about it: Jason was way too professional and she seriously doubted he swung that way. Wes was far away, the creeps from the internet were pointless right now. What, no, who could she do?
She thought about it, then decided on her target. So much for keeping things professional ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

giantgirl7foot2

I am, and I'm very eager for the next parts, since it's getting very interesting!

I'm also looking into buying a new laptop, since this one is getting too slow. As soon as I try to set up a slightly more complex scene, I can hardly pose characters anymore. In the meantime, I'm searching for new outfits and morphs and attempting to improve the characters without scene. By tomorrow or the day after, I'll try to have some more renders ready, but they take about half an hour for rendering only.  :o
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Very well! I'm looking forward to seeing the new renders.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When the doctor came the next day to check on her and adjust the braces, she asked:
"So, how do you feel about your work here? I guess you never had a patient like me, didn't you?"
The doctor looked at the giant woman and shook her head.
"Definitely not. I must say, at first I was very skeptical. The leg lengthening is a therapy for people with unequal or malformed bodies. It's hardly a cosmetic procedure. On the other hand, I can't say it doesn't fit you."
"You should see me when I wear my shoes. I already ordered a new pair of boots. It's a new thing I'll have to try out. Ten-inch heels."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"You didn't think that about my legs and yet, here I am."
"Still ..."
"Imagine me, seven and a half feet tall. I'd be a true giantess. I'm seriously going to have to up my training schedule if I don't want to look like Manute Bol."
"You want to be even more muscular?"
"Of course. I want to be the most magnificent woman ever. The body of a goddess."
Monica could sense that all this talk was making the doctor curious.
"You want to know what it's like, don't you? To tower over everybody, to be the elephant in the room, so to say."
"Maybe. It is impressive."
"Most people want to stand next to me and take my size in. We can do that now, if you want."
With these words, she stood up slowly. Her long legs came up to the doctor's chest.
"Imagine me in my boots now. I'd have your mouth right next to my crotch."
The doctor contemplated the idea. It didn't seem too weird to her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The enormous woman said:
"We can try right now."
"I don't think that is in any way professional."
"I don't care. I need you right now. You turn me into a goddess. You deserve this."
"But ..."
Monica carefully moved her legs apart. She didn't want the braces to get in the way.
"I left off the panties today. There was no point. Lock the door, will you?"
The somewhat confused doctor walked over and bolted the door.
"Now come here."
Monica leaned against the wall.
"Get down on your knees. Soon, you'll be able to do this standing up, but for now, this has to be enough."
As if in a trance, the doctor complied. She knelt down and looked at Monica's shaved crotch.
"Do you like what you see? Most people are fascinated."
"Your clit ... It's big."
"Sure. I'm big all over. I'm a monster, remember?"
"I guess so."
"Now stop stalling. I want your tongue on my clit. I want your lips on my cunt. Go on!"
Her last words were irresistible. The doctor gave her an awkward look and got to work.
"That's it. Yes ... Yes ... You're a natural. Incredible. Oh my God! This is what it's like. Wonderful!"
She grabbed the doctor's head and held it against her crotch, her victim increasing her rhythm and making her moan and yowl.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Wes got out of the plane. He walked through the weird hose-corridor that connected it to the airport. It felt weird being back home. After nine months abroad, his home city had probably changed. He had tried to keep up with local developments, but in the end, he had been tired mostly. The project had taken three months more than expected. He had been able to negotiate a significant pay increase for the delays, especially since they hadn't been his fault, but he was still enormously relieved to be back. Now he just wanted to get home, spend some time with his wife and just relax for a few weeks. Spending all these months in endless shifts had taken its toll. He had become quite a bit leaner and always looked tired. He had slept through most of the flight, just happy to be left alone for a few hours.
He hoped he would still recognize Monica after all this. All the awkwardness before leaving had made him uncomfortable, but he just didn't have the strength to cope with all this.
He reached the customs area and checked in. He had brought a few nice things: perfume and toiletry articles he knew she liked (he had asked her sister), some very silky, very sexy underwear and a pair of shoes with ridiculous heels which he knew she'd love (once again, he had called her sister).
Wes had wanted to pick up some flowers too, but that hadn't worked out. He just hoped she'd be happy to see him again.
For a moment, he had the nagging doubt that she might have left him. Their recent phone calls had been very brief and distant. Well, there went nothing.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

He emerged into the airport arrival area and looked around to see her. While he still tried to scan the area, his eyes were immediately drawn to a huge woman with long black hair, big shades and very big breasts. Also, she had the most titanic muscles he had ever seen on a woman (and most men). She wore a short black skirt and some stay-ups under very long over-knee boots with ridiculous heels. She wore a white blouse that left little to imagination. Her muscles were so large that her whole outfit seemed strained. It was incredible. She lifted her glasses and looked at him. She waved:
"Hey, Wes!"
"Monica?"
"Come on!"
"Monica?"
"Yes, come here!"
"But ..."
"I'll explain. Come here. I can't go into the arrival area."
He was completely confused. Wes stumbled, ran, almost fell to her.
When he was finally close to her, he realized that she was two heads taller than him. She bent down, her gigantic breasts brushing against his head. She hugged him a little awkwardly, then just lifted him up and said:
"Boy, you didn't get enough to eat over there, did you?"
He cozied against her majestic tits and smiled blissfully.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The people around them started frowning, so Monica just grabbed Wes' bags and started off towards the exit. He hesitated:
"But those are heavy. Maybe I should carry them?"
"The bags? They're not heavy. Please ..."
"But I ..."
She bent down and smiled at him:
"Don't worry, Wes. I'm strong enough for this. I had plenty of time to train."
"Oh my God. Yes. You look ... incredible."
"Thank you. But you know what, we should get going. I want you to come home now. I think it's a better place to show what I got for you."
"Errr ... Wow!"
"Wow, indeed, love."
She kissed his front and turned to the exit, her ten-inch-heels clicking on the stone floor. He yapped after her, mesmerized by her supercharged butt that did a little jump with every step.
They got to the car. Monica opened the trunk and quickly stowed the bags. Then, she stepped around the car and opened the passenger's door.
"Get in."
"Shouldn't I drive?"
"Please, Wes, don't make it more complicated than necessary."
He looked inside and saw that Monica had removed the driver's front seat. He climbed in.
Monica did the same, but he was surprised to find her sitting a foot and a half behind him. She also had a special extension for the steering wheel. She started the car with the push of a button and drove off.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Of course, they got stopped by a police car minutes later. Monica sighed and stopped the car at the side of the road. She lowered the window. Two officers, a man and a woman stood outside. The man asked for her papers, then continued:
"Do you know why I stopped you, ma'am?"
"Good afternoon, officer. I am sorry, but I have no idea."
"You're driving your car from your back seat."
"I am."
"That's unsafe."
"It's the only way I can do it. I'm very sorry, but that's the only way I can do this."
"Will you step out of the car now?"
"Of course, sir."
She undid her seatbelt and said to Wes:
"I'm sorry. I thought it would be obvious."
"Me too."
The officer insisted:
"Faster. No discussions!"
"Of course. Right away."
She opened the door and extricated herself from the smallish vehicle. It took her a while to stand up to her full height. The officer saw her become larger and larger and bigger and bigger. At first, he tried to act as if it was nothing, but by the time she had reached her full height, he was noticeably pale.
He mumbled:
"Hands on the car, legs apart, please."
He called for the female officer who was just staring at this woman who was half again as tall as she was. The female officer's head came up to Monica's butt. She looked at her partner and asked:
"So what do I do now?"
"I don't know, maybe search her?"
"Of course." She hesitated. "I don't think I have to. I doubt she can hide a weapon in such a small shirt."
Monica laughed.
"I don't have a weapon, other than these guns."
With these words, she flexed her enormous biceps. The police officers gave up.
"Whatever. Have a nice day. Maybe buy a bigger car."
"I will, officer. Thank you."
She climbed back in the car, recovered her papers and gave the two police officers a big smile and a little wave. Then they were off.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When they finally arrived home, Wes was unsure of what to do next. On the one hand, he was dog-tired and just wanted to go to sleep. On the other hand, his wife was a Goddess now. A giant, muscular, super-boobed goddess. He hesitated. She put his bags away, then took the decision for him. With a swift grab, she picked him up and threw him on the sofa. He couldn't even resist if he tried. He landed on the cushions and stared at the giantess in front of him. She said:
"Okay, Wes, I've been waiting so long for this moment, I just want to savor it!"
"I'm savoring all right, dear."
With these words, she first undid her hair, letting her long straight black hair cascade over her enormous shoulders. Then, she lifted her arms and flexed them. The little buttons that held her sleeves together popped off with a ping.
"Not bad, huh?"
"Oh yes. Flex for me!"
"I will, darling."
She stretched her arms, limbered them up and flexed again. He could see her muscles strain against the fabric of the shirt. She relaxed her arms again, flexed again and he could see the seams getting a little wider. With a grunt, she suddenly bent forward and did a most muscular pose. With a crack, the whole blouse ripped apart, giving up both at the seams of the arms and the back. With a negligent smile, she tore off the rags and stood back up.
"Impressive."
"I know. I practiced a lot."
She now stood there in a lacy silk bra whose pattern did its best to further enhance the size of her augmented breasts.
She smiled:
"You know, each one of these is as big as your head. I know, I tried with your baseball caps. They fit perfectly, if a little snuggly."
He grinned stupidly.
"I know you're now imagining a cap on each of my boobs."
"You know me better than I do myself."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Monica put her foot on the sofa, next to Wes' head. He said:
"These are some very tall shoes, love."
"They're custom made. Hell, my entire body is custom made. I had to practice a lot to walk in them, and boy, do I enjoy it."
She returned to the floor and did a little walk around the room, letting her muscular booty jump up and down and jiggle as she walked. When she was just opposite him, she undid her skirt and revealed a very reduced string tanga. She flashed a seductive smile and said:
"Admit it, you're in heaven."
"Hell, yeah! I never expected any of this."
He was now practically salivating. She returned to him and asked:
"So I guess you wanna touch me now, do you?"
"Absolutely."
"Well, you'll have to earn it."
She undid a string on a large roll that lay on the floor unobserved for now. It unrolled and turned out to be a large gray mattress.
"Time to wrestle."
She lifted him whole and launched him on the mat. Wes landed with a gasp. He tried to extricate himself from her grip, but failed. It was as if he were caught in a steel vise. She straddled him, her enormous boobs hitting his face.
"Whoa!"
"Whoa, indeed, Wes. Seven pounds of silicone each. And they're all yours."
She took his hand and guided it to the strap at the back of her bra.
"Come on, Wes, I know you can do it!"
"I'm trying ..."
After a little fiddling, the clasp opened and her breasts tumbled down on his chest. He gasped.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

His hands shot forward and he began to fondle her boobs.
"Oh my God. Monica. This is ... incredible."
"They're nice, yes. I spent a lot of time and money on this. You know Dolly Parton, do you?"
"Sure."
"Well, she once said: 'It's expensive to look this cheap.' Turns out, it's also very expensive to look this ... superior."
"Oh yes."
"So, my little man, as you see, I'm taller than you, I'm stronger than you and I'm way more feminine than your masculinity."
"I guess so ..."
"So you've got to ask yourself: 'Can I handle such an incredible, superior woman?'"
"Every day of my life until the end. I love you, Monica."
"Wes, I love you too. You're a little weirdo, but the nice thing is, I'm a big weirdo."
She slid down his body and took his rigid cock between her boobs. She mashed them together and saw him turn deep crimson.
"You like that, do you?"
"Fuck, yes!"
"Well then, here's more."
She took away her hands and flexed her super-charged pecs. Her implanted super-tits squeezed against his cock. Every flex made his dick even harder. She slid her hand under her breasts and began playing with his balls.
"Those are big, Wes. Did you even jerk off while you were away?"
"Every time I thought of you."
"You little liar."
"Well, most of the ..." He gasped. "Most of the time."
"And am I better than expected?"
"You're better than I ever imagined. You're like a goddess."
"That's nice to hear."
She increased her rhythm.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.