⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Annie Rivieccio

Started by matadore10, March 20, 2010, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mooretiger

legendary. truly an all time great physique.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

schillster1

I've always liked Annie, because she remained natural, no enhancements that I can see, and I really appreciate that.  Keep it up Annie.    :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

matadore10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

genin723

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elmariachi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
now she pornstar?

I think so. She did b/g and g/g. Very hot if you've seen her clips..
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

PatchAu7

Annie Rivieccio 2006 Arnold Classic Miss International

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
now she pornstar?

I think so. She did b/g and g/g. Very hot if you've seen her clips..
she is almost 60,she can do what she wants.i think she stopped aging at 40.HGH is a hell of a drug.

stratos

One of the greats, looks like she is at that stage a lots of the muscle mass is slowly leaving.  Don't get me wrong still looks absolutely amazing,and the amazing personality to match.

Stevebob

There's a great video of her taking part in a strength competition at the 2008 New York Pro Show. One of the rounds is max pushups and although she doesn't win (the winner was the only competitor who wasn't depleted) she busts out something like 75+ pushups to failure in absolutely perfect form all the while following the cadence of the announcer. It's the sort of thing that would be really impressive even for a lightweight gymnast type but for a heavyweight like Annie it is truly incredible.

matadore10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

darwin123

Feel sad seeing her lose all that muscle mass.  She used to be so big and powerful

petitskinny

She's still look terrific at 58 ! I know very few girls that have such a body at 20 !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Feel sad seeing her lose all that muscle mass.  She used to be so big and powerful
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

darwin123

I agree - she still look terrific.  No doubt about it.  But even a few years back, she was pretty big and defined.  I wonder if she is slimming down on purpose

pdgde

On twit*** said she had neck issues..Feels better now..Thinking of lifting hard again