LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Annie Rivieccio

Started by matadore10, March 20, 2010, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matadore10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

matadore10

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

fbbfbb2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Annie's helping me with my housework today....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Bodybuilding


   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something about ANNIE:

I began weight training/bodybuilding in 1986 at the age of 24. I entered my first bodybuilding competition in 1988 and won 1st place. After a qualifying contest in 1989, I started competing in National bodybuilding contests. I have competed every year since then and have consistantly placed in the top 5 in my weight division. In November 2003 I have won the Heavyweight and the Overall in the NPC Nationals in Miami (earned my pro card)!

I have also competed in Olympic Weightlifting, and have placed in National and local competitions. I had the good opportunity to be coached by John Coffee who has coached many National champions and Olympic Team competitors.

In addition to these 'sanctioned' sports, I have competed several times in the Women's Extravaganza Strength Show; in 2002 I won the event.

I began Powerlifting in 2003. I am currently lifting at the North Georgia Barbell Club. I competed in Powerlifting for the first time at the Master's Nationals and then at Senior Nationals. I had a great time lifting in the company of excellent female Powerlifters such as Becca Swanson, Jill Mills and Kara Bohigian, just to name a few.

A little about my training......

When I first started training back in 1986 I did what everyone else does when they begin...a little circuit training, one set of each exercise. Well, I started getting muscles from just that! Trainers at the gym started showing me the bodybuilding magazines and it motivated me to do more. About a year and a half later I had enough muscle to enter my first contest.
Now, I train anywhere from 4 days a week to 7 days a week depending on whether there's a contest or not. I always train hard, heavy and intensely and never take breaks or time off from training. I actually look forward to my workouts every day and enjoy every minute of it!

Other Interests.......

The Bodybuilding and Powerlifting keep me very busy so I don't have time for too much else.....except for my animals!
I love animals and I have lots of them....horses, cats, a dog, chickens, goats and some parakeets and goldfish too! I also enjoy the wildlife around my house and I get to see deer, wild turkey, turtles and lizards and all kinds of birds and other animals.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

diabolax

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diabolax

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

naneebooboo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarasbuljba

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

goldbricker

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love it...Wendy is hanging around Ms. Photography herself and we still can't get good pics of the newer "jacked" Wendy   ::)

crabdone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive