LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Lynn McCrossin 1958-2015

Started by Berghammerz, May 27, 2015, 08:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berghammerz

What happened to Lynn McCrossin ? Did she retire ?

Berghammerz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mjs5115

Hello Everyone, the following excerpt is from one of Lynn's close personal friends:

"(June 3 2015) Lynn has been in ICU due to complications.  She is a shell of her former 135 pound self at 84 pounds (but she still jokes that most of the remaining 84 pounds are still pecs).  And as strong as she is and as hard as she fights, there continue to be setbacks.  She has no money left due to medical bills and is seeing fewer people reply to these comments so her spirits are naturally dropping.  Her birthday is June 15th.  I would suggest getting a collection together but I don't know how to collect it and I am not plugged into gofundyourself... And TBH, I wonder if the folks that made the movie "its a wonderful life" would have produced it had they lived in today's world.  My point being I dont' know if anyone really cares enough to help.  Sorry for the bad news.  She still dreams and promises a comback to her awesome self.  I hope and pray for that as well."

So any and all prayers are welcomed.

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Everyone, the following excerpt is from one of Lynn's close personal friends:

"(June 3 2015) Lynn has been in ICU due to complications.  She is a shell of her former 135 pound self at 84 pounds (but she still jokes that most of the remaining 84 pounds are still pecs).  And as strong as she is and as hard as she fights, there continue to be setbacks.  She has no money left due to medical bills and is seeing fewer people reply to these comments so her spirits are naturally dropping.  Her birthday is June 15th.  I would suggest getting a collection together but I don't know how to collect it and I am not plugged into gofundyourself... And TBH, I wonder if the folks that made the movie "its a wonderful life" would have produced it had they lived in today's world.  My point being I dont' know if anyone really cares enough to help.  Sorry for the bad news.  She still dreams and promises a comback to her awesome self.  I hope and pray for that as well."

So any and all prayers are welcomed.

Get in contact with Tonia Moore.  She went on facebook and got donations cause of her Chrones Diease.  Also if know the adress to the hospital people can send giftcards to her family. :heart: :cool2:

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thoughts and prayers are with Lynn.

same here

Old Surehand

She passed away, according to Richard Creaturo, her friend and partner. He was behind her Pec Panther webpage. I believe she passed away June 18, 2015.  More info will be posted when available.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She passed away, according to Richard Creaturo, her friend and partner. He was behind her Pec Panther webpage. I believe she passed away June 18, 2015.  More info will be posted when available.

Sad to hear that such a vibrant woman has departed this world well before her time.  One a female bodybuilding's leading lights in showing the world muscular women could also be sexy.

RIP

dread_pirate_roberts

Wow. TRuly sorry to hear about her passing. Deepest condolences to her family. Here's to a legend. RIP.

supertiffani

that sucks.. I met her about 10 yrs ago , she had the BEST chest EVER (except for Alesha Young )

mat55

I came today only for this tragic news was a beautiful woman remains sorrow in my heart and memory