⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles

Started by Online1138, May 25, 2015, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aj is cool


Aj is cool

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jackjack54231

This is one of the best female muscle stories iv'e ever read.

strongnic81

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saxony Red Devil


halcyon3

Bizarre, but hot.  :woohoo: Though I suppose that's nothing new on this site.... ;)

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, still one of my favorite reads (along with the original story, which isn't available anymore for non-VIPs) I am wondering if the author is still writing? I hope we can see something similar, if possible. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

RequiemBlocker

I was directed to this story because of a recent piece of art from an artist on DeviantArt that was inspired by this.

This was a great piece of fanservice that, while it sometimes got a bit repetitive, certainly did the job. My only criticism is that while the story frequently describes the girls becoming larger, there is no real frame of reference for it outside of the fact we're told they're getting bigger. There were installments with Amy and Suzy that felt like they flatlined at 1000 lbs despite being told otherwise. Although, not being a VIP, I guess I don't have access to the whole thing, so there could be chunks I'm missing out on.

Thanks for writing and sharing this piece.

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was directed to this story because of a recent piece of art from an artist on DeviantArt that was inspired by this.

This was a great piece of fanservice that, while it sometimes got a bit repetitive, certainly did the job. My only criticism is that while the story frequently describes the girls becoming larger, there is no real frame of reference for it outside of the fact we're told they're getting bigger. There were installments with Amy and Suzy that felt like they flatlined at 1000 lbs despite being told otherwise. Although, not being a VIP, I guess I don't have access to the whole thing, so there could be chunks I'm missing out on.

Thanks for writing and sharing this piece.
To be fair the measurements thing was a deliberate choice, and were I to go back and re-edit it, I'd likely remove any mentions of their weights. Not having specific measurements is kind of my way to let the reader make the girls as big/heavy as they want them to be (again, fanservice). Similarly, I don't really describe the girls' appearance other than hair color (and even that I debated doing) and that they're gorgeous, so the reader can imagine them as looking pretty much however they want.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zjefvanutsel

do love the theme of this story, thoug hi've never really liked the girls getting mad with becoming huge, i'd enjoy it more if it was somekind of growth she'd be trying to resist  :) very cool story though

phil123

Still love the story as I read it again. I really would like a new chapter or side story about Lara's friends.

Online1138

Thank you!

It's not a new story about Lara or her friends, but I've got some story ideas kicking around based on the secondlife avatar Abby Strom (who is basically "Lara, but as a 20-something instead of a teenager").
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Steveholden34

This is one of the best stories written on female muscle growth period!!

MegaMassiveMuscle


Jarhead300099

Holy shit. That's some sexy shit dude. Your descriptions are amazing as always
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy shit. That's some sexy shit dude. Your descriptions are amazing as always
Thank you!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login