LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles

Started by Online1138, May 25, 2015, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evreiter

Very cool! now very few such works, thank you for the work


Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the best I have ever read, karma!

Thank you!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll second that.  This is a GREAT story.  I've read it over and over.  Great work!

That's really high praise coming from the master of femuscle fiction, thank you!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MegaMassiveMuscle

Agreed! One of, if not the, greatest stories. Are you writing anything else about Lara? A side story or continuation perhaps?

Jeremy Lightning

You know what I'd love to see, and I'm sorry if this gets anyone's hopes up, this is for the author and the author alone to decide, but let's say 25 years in the future and Lara has a 17 year old daughter who has taken after her in every conceivable way, including having 2 pals that are almost as muscular as she is. I'd love to see how proud Lara is of her prodigious offspring who she has taught all the tricks of the trade. But again, that's just me, and no one has to do or say anything, I'm not writing it, most likely Online1138 won't be writing it, just something that a humble semi-retired writer and very interested reader would like to see. k+! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agreed! One of, if not the, greatest stories. Are you writing anything else about Lara? A side story or continuation perhaps?
I really don't have anything planned to be honest. I still tweak the main story from time to time. I haven't really thought of any idea I really wanted to write as a continuation or spin-off yet.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello to everyone,

I am new, please forgive me my bad English. I just wanted to ask if it is possible to post the first parts of the story how Lara startet with the Steroids. Or maybe someone coould tell me where those parts are.

Thanks

There really is no "first part", the story as posted is where the story begins. :)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah ok,

would be great tough to know how she got into the Training and found to the steroids. ;)
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitgirlfanguy

Great story and graphic art.  Nice work on the digital renderings especially!  The descriptive storytelling is superb!

Online1138

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! The stories by MrShhh and thesabre were a huge inspiration for me.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitgirlfanguy

Mr. Shhh has got to be my all-time favourite, with thesabre a close second, due to his Muscle Sex series.  They are both good inspirations!  Sadly Mr. Shhh's new stories are few and far between these days. 

sentinel23

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

immobilebuff

Best muscle bound story ever! Where can I find more like this?

mrshhh

If there was ever a continuation to this incredible story my brain would explode.

Trinitus

This story is great!! The descriptions of their muscles are truly a turn on. :cool2:

Online1138

Thank you for the praise, I really appreciate it! :rock:
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login