LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

hello; bonjour

Started by yvesderochefort, May 19, 2015, 09:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yvesderochefort

Hello bonjour,
I m JC from France near Cannes ( The city of festival cinema)
I m not bodybuilder and i have survived two heart attacks this year. My intention is to start sport and diet but not violent sport. Maybe sweet fitness.
I love femals Body builder and muscular. I m fan of Star Wars, Science Fiction, jules verne and philip k dick and i great passion for history, esoterism and ufology.I like cooking and walking in the nature with my bag and study old castels , templar knight or Cathars near Rennes le Château .
I m gardener and i 45 year old
sorry for my bad english
with my respects and salutation


RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

yvesderochefort

Thank you monsieur .
I m happy to be here

Atlantis

Heureux de faire votre connaissance    :wob:

yvesderochefort

Moi aussi monsieur. Bien aimable a vous de m'accueillir

Ozzyfm

Cool! Encore un français!

yvesderochefort

Oui un français hélas cardiaque. Mais qui adore les femmes musclées comme Marja Lethonen ou Julie Bourassa. Mais j'ignore si elle pratique toujours d'ailleurs