⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bodyhair Is Sexy

Started by M7, May 14, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
danycastilho_pro


ilovefbbs95

Is it just me or is the bodyhair on most of these pics very hard to discern? Can't see any at all on most

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me or is the bodyhair on most of these pics very hard to discern? Can't see any at all on most

Most women are hesitant to wear their natural body hair, most of the pics I'm posting are of Brazilian women who bleach their hair rather than shaving it.

If you have any more "obvious" examples of bodyhair, then I welcome you to post it instead of complaining. It's rare that an FBB bleaches rather than shaving, most of them shave every inch of their bodies. Obviously I'd love to post muscular/fit women with obvious body hair but they don't exist, mostly because the more conspicuous it is, the more likely women are to remove it. In fact I just saw an FBB's In sta gram feed bombarded by comments by some loudmouth woman telling her to shave her arms, as if it's any of her business.

In short, I'll take what I can get.

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brownesque

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovefbbs95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me or is the bodyhair on most of these pics very hard to discern? Can't see any at all on most

Most women are hesitant to wear their natural body hair, most of the pics I'm posting are of Brazilian women who bleach their hair rather than shaving it.

If you have any more "obvious" examples of bodyhair, then I welcome you to post it instead of complaining. It's rare that an FBB bleaches rather than shaving, most of them shave every inch of their bodies. Obviously I'd love to post muscular/fit women with obvious body hair but they don't exist, mostly because the more conspicuous it is, the more likely women are to remove it. In fact I just saw an FBB's In sta gram feed bombarded by comments by some loudmouth woman telling her to shave her arms, as if it's any of her business.

In short, I'll take what I can get.

Not complaining man, I'm still enjoying the pics

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

superm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brownesque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

superm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brownesque

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

superm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login