LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debbie Dobbins

Started by orinoko44, May 15, 2014, 09:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orinoko44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tubi

I'm pretty sure it's Darby Hart.

See her gallery at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tubi

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm pretty sure it's Darby Hart.

See her gallery at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tubi


You may be right, tubi.
I also thought to Darby Hart, but was not sure.
Pic probably taken at the time of the 1993 Galaxy.
(Darby Hart and Debbie Dobbins competed at this Galaxy only, and Debbie died at the end of the same year).

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tomahok

Debbie Dobbins
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kingofaser

Debbie Dobbins

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

costacaper

Debbie Dobbins was a big tragedy. I got interested in fitness because of her and Denise Paglia. I bought a Iroman magazine at the time where she was in the cover.  It was Feb 94 issue and little did i knew she already passed for months  :wow: It was only months later i readied in another magazine that she had passed months before.

Kujarer

R.I.P.  Debbie Dobbins (1963 - 1993): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [Scroll down]

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: