LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stronger, Younger Girls

Started by guille, March 19, 2008, 04:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guille

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#1st STORY: School's in Session [zaknafein7] #WIP

Cassie, the Teen Titaness [A.U.]

High-School Musclegirl on Maury! [A.U.]

Kimberly, the Teen Muscle Goddess! [A.U.]

Teen Superwoman *Sarah* [A.U.]

The Principal's Office [FitnessFreak] #EXPLICIT

Danielle [bicepboy] #WIP

Muscles From Brussels [Muscle Fan UK]

#1st STORY: Sarah [Hazeus]

Suzy [Hazeus] «scrap»


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


zaknafein7

Hello, this is my first post on Saradas and I hope you guys enjoy this story. I started working on it last semester and never finished due to my exams, but I will try and finish depending on how well it is received.


School's in Session
by zaknafein7
___________________________

"Next please."

A young man hurried to the front of the counter shooting nervous looks to anyone who took the time to notice him.

"Do you have all the forms filled out completely and properly?" asked the clerk in a disinterested voice.

Realizing that his dreams would finally come true, the young man shed his nervousness and put on a huge grin while handing the forms to the clerk. Leafing through the forms the clerk put a large stamp on the final paper with bold red letters stating, "APPROVED."

The smile on the young man's face went from ear to ear as the clerk passed him his ticket. "Wait till your number is called and then proceed through that door." He followed the clerk's finger to a large red door." He never took his eyes off the door as he made his way back to his seat. Sitting there, letting the door flood his thoughts of the amazing things to come, he impatiently twiddled his sweaty thumbs.

"41" called out from a speaker that the man could not find. He looked down at his ticket, 42. He anxiously watched for someone to walk to the door as the speaker kept repeating the number. No one moved, "42" called out the speaker. Jumping from his seat the man tripped over his wobbly legs as he ran to the door. Flinging open the door his heart stopped as he saw two men dressed in pure white lab coats standing between what looked like a dentist's chair. The man on the left read out loud from a clipboard, "Do you, Patient Number 42, understand all of the terms and conditions put forth by Atlas Company and understand that your memory regarding any dealings with us will be erased from your memory during the procedure?" The young man took a big gulp and squeaked out an unconfident "Yes."

"Sign here then" stated the doctor. Taking the clipboard the young man stared at the signature line till his desires slowly took control of his hand. Handing over the clipboard the doctor on the right motioned the young man to the chair. Placing a gas mask over the man the doctor told him to slowly count to fifty. "1...2...3...4..."

Billy moaned out loud as his alarm clock kept him from staying in his pleasant dreams. He had been dreaming of being with a muscular girl whose strength far surpassed his own (but at 5' 6" and 125lbs. that was no hard task). Ever since he could remember he was always attracted to muscular women. It first started with sports women he saw on ESPN, but then he saw female bodybuilding and he became addicted to muscular women.

"Get up Billy, you don't want to be late for your first day back to school do you?" called out Billy's mother. Billy wasn't too enthusiastic about his first year as a senior in high school. He had kept putting off his health & wellness requirement and his advisor placed him in weightlifting class. Billy was not a very athletic person and the thought of working out with all the jocks was too embarrassing. At least he had his Physics course to look forward to first period. Waving goodbye to his mom he started his walk to school, but as he was leaving he noticed that the new neighbors had started moving in. He looked around for any of the inhabitants but all he saw were the movers carrying boxes in the house. The thought escaped his mind as he started thinking about his first day back to school.

His physics course went well, but the next two classes went dreadfully slow as his thoughts kept focusing on fourth period: Weightlifting. The changing room was completely empty while he was putting on his gym clothes. He walked in to the weight room and the entire girl's volleyball team was there stretching in their short-shorts and tank-tops. Billy walked over to the teacher, "Ummm...is this weight-training class because there is no body but girls here." "Yes, the boy's weight-training is 3rd period" replied the teacher. Billy silently thanked his advisor as he viewed all the beautiful girls around him.

"Ok class, gather around. We have a new student that just recently moved to our town from Arizona. Let's give a warm welcome to Cynthia." Billy looked over at Cynthia and his jaw dropped immediately. Before him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and on top of that she had muscle! Her tight calves were perfectly shaped while her thick muscular thighs were barely covered by a pair of navy blue short shorts. He watched as the muscles in her quads swelled as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. Up from her thighs he was led to her thin waist and her mid-rift tank top exposed her washboard abs. Her soft breasts sat on top of a tight chest that was barely held in by her white tank top. Long black hair reached to down to her wide back that was packed with thick muscle. She looked at Billy and flashed a bright smile showing off her beautiful round face with wide brown eyes.

"Ok class, hit the weights and if you need me I'll be in my office."

Cynthia started walking toward Billy and once she got right in front of him she put her thick arms behind her back sticking out her luscious breasts so they were only inches from Billy's chest. "So, you're the only boy in our class? We'll I guess we will be coming to you for all our questions since our teacher is so lousy." It took a minute before he could force any words out of his throat, "Uhhmm...It looks like you have a little more experience than I do" as he pointed to her shapely arms. "You think so?" she asked, while flexing both her biceps. He watched as blood rushed into her biceps that were the size of baseballs. Staying in her front double-bicep pose she said innocently, "I've never worked out before, I guess I was blessed with good genetics. What do you think?" she asked turning around doing a lat spread. Billy was amazed how wide and strong her back was and he got a good view of her beautifully rounded gluts that were threatening to escape from her shorts. "Definitely" he responded in a broken voice as he tried his best not to get a boner in front of this goddess. Then all of sudden he thought of his new neighbors and he quickly asked, "You don't happen to be living on Newman St. do you?" "Yea, how did you know?" she asked putting a hand on her thick hips. "Well, I think we are neighbors, you're address is 324 right?" An excited smile erupted on her face as she took him in a tight hug pressing her soft breasts against his chest. He felt his feet lifting off the ground as she pulled him tighter in a bear hug. "That's awesome! You can show me all around the town and we can be training partners in class." It was all Billy could do to keep from getting a boner as his member rubbed tightly against her well developed thighs.

"So what body part should we work out first?" Cynthia asked. "Uhh...shouldn't we stretch first so we don't injury ourselves?" "Good point Billy, I knew you would be good at this." She bent over in front of him stretching her legs giving him a perfect view of her amazing ass. Looking through her legs Cynthia accusingly asked, "Aren't you going to stretch as well?" Billy's face turned beat red as he started stretching his legs while Cynthia wore a seductive smile. "Let's do a few push-ups to warm up our chests before we do the bench press", Cynthia suggested. After just a few Billy got tired and just watched as the light blue veins started coming out of Cynthia's well defined arms.

They made their way to the bench-press and Billy volunteered to go first. He put on 100lbs and lay on the bench while Cynthia spotted him. Only after a few reps he couldn't go any further. Out of breath he sat up and motioned for Cynthia to go. "How much should I go for?" she asked. Staring at her amazing body he replied "Definitely more than 100." "But I don't want to hurt myself doing it for the first time. I'll just do 100 as well." She lay down on the bench and did twice as many reps as Billy and looked up disappointingly at him. "Maybe I should try more than 100. I'm just not feeling anything." He watched as she placed another 100lbs on the bar. She strained during the first rep and Billy watched as the veins popped out of her arms and the heaving of her round breasts. Then he noticed that each repetition seemed to be easier for her till she was lifting the weight just like the 100lbs. Billy could have sworn that her top was tighter as she started putting more weight on the bar. "300lbs, are you sure about that?" Cynthia just smiled as she grabbed hold of the bar. Billy watched in amazement as she slowly let the bar lay in to her breasts and finally pushed it back up making one rep. Her arms were swelling with blood and chest was tightening as she kept doing reps. As she finished Billy could definitely notice a difference in her body. She did a double-bicep pose and her biceps were now slightly larger than baseballs and her breasts caused the tank-top to lift even higher revealing more of her tight abs. Sweat glistened all over her body as she exclaimed, "I never knew lifting waits could be so fun and exhilarating." "Me too," said Billy as he stared at the Amazon in front of him.


zaknafein7

I had to split it in to two parts due to the size...


School's in Session Part 2


"Let's do the leg press next," suggested Cynthia. Billy walked behind Cynthia and was mesmerized by the shifting of her tight gluts with each step she took. He couldn't imagine her legs getting any stronger than they were now, but he definitely wasn't against the thought.  Billy set up 175lbs for himself and did several reps and just like before became tired after just a few. Cynthia pushed him aside and seductively said "Let me show you how a girl does it." She set the weight to 400lbs and started on the first rep. Billy gazed at her thick thighs as they just kept growing with each press of the weight. Several reps later Cynthia stood up to show off her improvements. Her thighs had gained several inches and they easily surpassed the size of Billy's torso. Now each step she took revealed even more of her perfect gluts.

Billy also noticed that Cynthia was taller than him! "I think you are taller than me now Cynthia." They stood next to one another and Cynthia was a few inches taller than him. "Nah, your just slouching silly, I haven't grown any, now lets go do some pull-ups before class is over."

Billy jumped up to the pull-up bar and could barely do one pull-up before he let go. "Is that all?" Cynthia giggled. She grabbed the bar and did multiple pull-ups with out tiring. "Billy do you think you could add some more weight for me?" He gave her a confusing look and asked, "How?" She gave a wicked smile and said, "Just jump on my back silly." Billy stared at her wide sculpted back and slowly climbed on her back. He was barely able to get his arms around her chest and his legs around her thick thighs. As she went up and down he could feel the interplay of her back muscles and his member was tight against her perfect ass. Slowly he couldn't help but get a hard on and his cock slid tightly in between her tight gluts. Cynthia let an excited yelp. "Oh Billy, I didn't know saradas turned you on." Billy started apologizing profusely before Cynthia interrupted him, "Don't be ashamed about who you like." And with that she turned her head giving him a bright smile and squeezed her gluts tight around his member. It took everything he had from exploding in his pants.

After he jumped off her back and they compared size she was now at least a head taller than Billy and easily out-weighed him with pure muscle. She still wouldn't accept that she had grown from one work out though. Before Billy went to change Cynthia told him to wait for her so they could walk home together.

Sitting in front of the girl's changing room Billy still couldn't fathom that this girl was his new neighbor, and that she was in his weight-lifting class! Cynthia stepped out of the changing room and his jaw dropped for the second time that day. Cynthia stood in front of him wearing skin-tight long jeans that hugged every single one of her sensual curves. Her top no longer fitting, due to the workouts, hugged her plump breasts and her muscular arms threatened to shred her top with each movement. Looking down at her Amazonian body she innocently said, "Maybe I did grow a little."

As they were walking down the street together Cynthia asked Billy, "So what do you think of my muscles?" Billy glanced down at her sculpted legs that were trying their best to rip out of their jeans with each step. "They are am-m-mazing" he stuttered. Cynthia looked down at him and sweetly said, "You can't be so embarrassed if we are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend." Billy's jaw was getting sore from hitting the floor so many times in one day. Cynthia stopped and put her hands on her hips and with her pouting lips asked, "Do you not want to be my girlfriend, cause I know how excited you got when you touched my body." To emphasize her point she started slowly walking toward Billy, who was backed up against a fence. She wedged her knee in between his legs so that his hard member was pressed against her thick thigh. Her breasts were flattened against his chest as she lowered her face to his. "You want to be my girlfriend, right?" All Billy could do was nod his head. Cynthia raised him to his height using her knee and started placed a juicy kiss on his lips. She let him loose from the fence and they started walking again. Cynthia laid her muscular arm over his shoulder and Billy slid his hand around her perfectly shaped ass.

Once they got to their houses Cynthia asked Billy to introduce her to his mom. Billy was scared to let his mom know his girlfriend was so much stronger than him, but he didn't want to try and persuade Cynthia to not go.

"Mom I'm home, and there is someone I'd like you to meet." "Coming dear." Billy's mom came in to the living room and Billy explained, "This is our new neighbor Cynthia...and she is also my girlfriend." "Oh my Billy finally has a girlfriend," Katherine ecstatically cried out taking her son in a hug. "Wow, you look like a strong girl Cynthia, stronger than Billy I bet. I bet she could beat you at arm wrestling Billy." "No mom..." Billy was interrupted by Cynthia, "That's not a bad idea Katherine, Come on Billy it will be fun." Billy gave Cynthia a depressed look as they walked in to the kitchen. Cynthia sat down leaning over the table so that her massive breasts pressed tight against the table giving everyone a wonderful view. But Billy was more worried about the enormous arm Cynthia had on the table that was covered in pulsing veins. "Go on Billy," prompted Katherine. Billy sat down and Cynthia took his hand in a tight embrace. Smiling she said go. Billy knew he had no chance of beating this muscle goddess, but he had to try his best so he wouldn't get humiliated in front of his mom. With all his might he pushed against Cynthia's arm and after straining for several seconds he looked up at her smiling face. Trying not to giggle too much she asked, "Is that all you got little Billy?" Then Billy watched as she started slowly flexing her bicep and leisurely pushing his arm toward the table. After his hand hit the table Katherine cried out, "Cynthia wins!" Cynthia busted out a double bicep pose causing her top to stretch to its limits. Katherine ran over to Cynthia to expect the overly strong young girl. "You two should compare biceps." "Mom!" Billy was interrupted by the phone ringing. Katherine answered the phone, "Cynthia that was your dad, he said supper is ready." "Well it was nice meeting you Katherine and I'll see you in the morning Billy."

All night Billy could only think of Cynthia and her amazing muscular body. Just thinking about her made him almost cum. He woke up wide awake the next day and quickly got ready. He ran out the door waving his mom goodbye and right as he got out of the door he hit what felt like a brick wall and feel to the ground. He looked up to see Cynthia towering above him in a mini-skirt that showed off her sculpted legs. Extending out her arm Billy grabbed hold and she lifted him with ease. After they got to school they parted ways and Billy couldn't wait for fourth period.

Billy changed as quickly as he could and then raced out to the weights-room; he was greeted by an already stretching Cynthia. Her right bulging bicep was pushed against her ample breasts as she stretched out her arm. She looked down at her tiny tank-top barely holding back her breasts and suggested to Billy, "If I get any bigger I'm going to have to buy some new clothes." She bent down to stretch her legs, giving Billy a perfect view of her bountiful cleavage, and stated, "I know, after school we can go shopping." Billy's mind and hormones started racing as he imagined all the outfits Cynthia's body would be testing to the limits. As he daydreamed Cynthia called out to him, "Billy I need your help. These push-ups are too easy I need you to help me like you did with the pull-ups yesterday." Billy jumped on Cynthia's back and tried his best to wrap his arms around her chest. After a few push-ups Cynthia whimpered, "Billy, your not doing it like you did yesterday." It only took him a few seconds to remember what she was referring to and then he slid his member in between her powerful gluts. As it slipped in Cynthia let out a quiet moan of pleasure and proceeded with her warm-up. With each rep Billy's cock slid up and down the crack of her ass. He slipped his hands under her top and started rubbing the base of her pillowy breasts. Right before he was about climax Cynthia called out, "Umm Billy, you can let go, I'm done now." He realized that she was already standing up while his dick was still firmly implanted between her mighty cheeks. Unwrapping his arms and legs he hopped to the floor as Cynthia seductively said, "Besides, I know you don't want to miss these muscles of mine in action."

Together they walked over to free weights and Cynthia remarked on how maybe here she could really test her body. Billy started with 100lbs on the bench-press and Cynthia asked, "How are you ever going to get stronger if you don't use more weight?" Before he could respond she added another 100lbs to the bar. Giving her a doubtful look he gripped the bar. With his arms locked in to place he held the weight above his frail body till he couldn't hold it any longer. The weight came speeding toward his chest right before Cynthia caught it. Cynthia started giggling as she lifted up the weight and said, "I didn't realize how weak you were Billy, and I could probably curl this weight without any effort." She started doing bicep curls with the weight and laughed at how easy it was. Adding another 100lbs she began curling the weight and Billy mesmerized as he watched her bulging biceps swell with each rep. She looked down at him and said in a motherly voice, "I've been thinking Billy, and I don't think you should be lifting weights. You are too small and weak and I don't want my precious boyfriend to be injured. For now on you will only watch me and massage my muscles when they get sore." She sat down the weight and Billy could see her lovely breasts peeking out the bottom of her top due to the growth she just had. As she put her thick bulging arms on her knees and bent down in front of Billy she sweetly said, "Besides, without having to spot you I'll have more time to develop my muscles." Starring at her arms, which were easily larger than his legs, he just mindlessly nodded. 

As Cynthia took a seat at the seated row machine she asked if Billy would massage her legs so she would be ready to do squats later. Cynthia spread her thick legs wide as Billy lodged himself in between them. Billy just stared at the muscle bulging form her amazing quads before Cynthia said, "Billy, my legs aren't going to massage themselves." With each rep Cynthia's breasts pressed against Billy's back driving her erect nipples in to his shoulders. Slowly, distracted by the rhythm of the breasts flattening against him, he put his hands on Cynthia's right quad. He gasped at the hardness of it and tried pushing his thumbs in to the tan hardened flesh. Despite all his efforts her legs were to firm for his weak hands to have any effect. So instead he just took his time rubbing and tracing out the layers of muscle on her mighty thighs. While "massaging" Cynthia's thighs he looked up and watched her powerful arms, laced with beautiful veins, go back and forth. Suddenly he realized that her nipples were no longer hitting his shoulders, now they were level with his neck. He stretched his head back peering between two perfect mounds of flesh in to Cynthia's beautiful face. She looked down flashing a sweet smile and said, "Are my muscles to hard for your little hands? That's ok, I prefer you rubbing them anyway."
_________________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
k+! Always good to see another writer on the board, and if this is any indication, you have a bright future ahead of you!



grandy

Cassie, the Teen Titaness

Cassie is not a typical 16 year old girl. Most
girls tend to spend a lot of time on the phone, or
thinking about boys, but Cassie has only one thing on her
mind: muscle. Eight years ago, she discovered that her
muscles reacted almost instantly to even the slightest
resistance applied. After over 8 years of grueling workouts,
Cassie has become the biggest, strongest, most muscular
human being on the planet. She stands an incredible
6'4", and weighs over 330 lbs. She always wondered why
she was given this gift, and today, we would find out
why. Cassie knows that I find her immensely
attractive, and I practically begged her to come over to my
house to show me just how massive she is. When she
arrived, she wore a VERY tight white tank top with a
matching white skirt, allowing me to see every muscle on
her colossal body. She brought several thousand
pounds of weights with her so she could "pump up" for
me. During her workout, I noticed that her muscles
continued growing to unbelievable proportions! After a very
heavy workout, she stood before me and flexed her
entire body, bursting through her clothes in the
process! At this point, Cassie gained another 2" in
height, and another 40 pounds! I ran to my closet to get
something for her to put on so she could get home, but the
only thing I could find that would fit her (barely)
was my leopard print thong bikini. She put it on and
we walked outside to her truck. She squeezed her
mighty muscles into the truck, started it, turned on the
radio, and then she looked over at me, knowing I wanted
more, and said, "Do you want to see something really
amazing?" She got out of her truck, closed the door, and
reached under the driver's side with just one arm and
slowly lifted the truck triumphantly over her head!!!
The exertion of lifting 2 tons caused her breasts to
snap her bikini top like a rubber band. There Cassie
stood, over 450 lbs of superhuman muscularity, her
mighty breasts exposed. She was so turned on by her
incredible display of strength that her erect nipples stood
out at least three inches!! I was never so turned on
in my life!!!! I began to think she had no limit to
her strength! As the teen goddess gently lowered
her truck back to the ground, we heard on her radio
that there was a meteor headed for our town, and it
would cause much destruction. We were both worried, but
Cassie decided her super strength must have been given
to her for a reason. We walked to a nearby field,
and Cassie just stood, waiting for the meteor to
approach. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as it got
closer, I thought we were dead, but Cassie stood her
ground as the meteor fell toward our town (and us!). In
the moment before impact, Cassie flexed her entire
body, put her hands on her waist, took a deep breath
(expanding her chest at least another ten inches), and
CRASH!!!! I just stood there, thinking I must be dreaming.
Cassie's super muscular breasts had absorbed the impact of
a meteor that must have weighed millions of tons!!!
Her nipples were so hard, they actulally pierced the
surface of the rock! She held the giant rock in place
with only her nipples, then placed her hands on the
meteor, giving it a push with all the strength she
possessed, seninding it billions of miles across the
galaxy!!! The teen titaness had saved us all! Afterward, I
could see that Cassie was still growing, having reached
over 11 feet in height, and she was now over 3 tons of
raw, unbelievable muscularity!! Her biceps must have
been over 48" around! My goddess was so aroused by her
own muscles that she cradled me in her monstrous
muscular arms, telling me that it was MY turn to be
pleased, and we went home.  The end???

grandy

High-School Musclegirl on Maury!

Recently, I was in New York to see a taping of a
daytime talk show called "Maury",I arrived at the studio
just before taping began, and we were seated in the
front row. A few minutes later, the stage lights were
darkened, and we could see a figure walk onto the stage to
stand almost directly infront of me. When the person
arrived, a spotlight fell, and I could see that the person
was a young girl, VERY heavy set, wearing glasses, a
very baggy red sweater, a long black skirt, and a pair
of red heels that must have been about six inches
high. Then, they started playing a soft, disco-type
music, and the young girl began slowly moving her hands
toward her chest as she spoke. Her voice, like her face,
was so sweet and beautiful, and she had an awesome
smile! She said, "Hi, my name is Samantha Taylor. I'm 17
years old, and I'm a hich-school student from Lincoln,
Nebraska, and I have a little secret for you: the strongest
man in the universe.... is a WOMAN!!! She then ripped
her sweater off, revealing the most massively
muscular human being the world has ever seen!! She posed
to the music, hitting a double bicep shot with what
must have been at least 30" arms! My Goddess!!! Her
massive 65" chest pushed her red bikini top to its
limits! she then reached toward her skirt, slowly peeling
it off to expose her gargantuan thighs, thick and
vascular at 42" inches!! Her calves looked like
watermelons on those sexy red 6" heels! She hit every pose in
the book, showing superhuman muscular development!
The stage lights came back on, and the young
musclegirl took a seat next to Maury, who was speechless!
"How much do you weigh?" he said. "315 lbs. of solid
muscle! And i'm only 5'8"!" Maury asked, "How did you get
started? Did you plan to be this big?" "Well, I have
always known I was different. By the time I was 6, I was
already about 100 pounds, and much stronger than my
father. I remember once, when I was about 10, I was
playing in the garage, and I walked behind our family car
and lifted the rear end off the ground! I was about
160 lbs. and the car felt like nothing! I was afraid
to show my muscles too much back then, though. In
school, the boys didn't like me, and the girls were
afraid of me, and I tried to hide who I was. "Well,
obviously, youre not hiding now, what changed?" said Maury.
"I decided I was tired of hiding when I was about
13, I said 'I'm just gonna be the biggest, strongest
girl in the universe! I didn't realize that one day, I
would be about 100 times stronger than the world's
strongest man!'" Maury said, "Do you think Samantha is
joking? When we come back, you'll see this 17 year old
mountain of muscle perform feats of incredible strength!"
"Now it's time for the show to begin!" They had a Ford
Excursion parked just off stage. Maury said "What will you
show us now, Samantha?" She replied, "I want the world
to know that I am the strongest human ever!!" She
walked over to the big Ford truck, and gingerly placed
her left hand beneath it. in seconds, the truck began
to rise, giving in to the immense power this teenage
amazon possessed. Samantha had lifted the truck above
her head while the audience gasped in disbelief! She
then did something truly amazing, she managed to
support the weight of the 2 1/2 ton truck... with one
finger!!! She then reached for the opposite side of the
truck with her free hand, holding it with both hands,
she grabbed the frame, and began BENDING THE TRUCK as
she did the steel bar earlier!!!! There was nothing
this young superwoman could not do! I had three
orgasms watching her perform that feat while her muscles
threatened to burst out of her red thong bikini!!! When the
show was over, I managed to talk with her, and told
her how beautiful she was, and how I never wanted
this day to end!! She then told me that she saw me in
the audience, and was instantly attracted to me!
"Come on," said my teen goddess, "Let me show you what
else these muscles can do!!!"


grandy

Kimberly, the Teen Muscle Goddess!

It was always known from the time Kimberly was born that she was
special. Even as a baby, she possessed incredible strength. When she
was only 3, Kimberly grabbed one end of a couch (the side both her
parents were sitting on) and lifted it to her chin. Her power was
increasing exponentially as she got older, and her parents were not
sure how you handle a budding supergirl. Her father contacted a
friend, who was a scientist trying to find ways of building massive
muscle and increasing physical strength in athletes. He told him all
about young Kimberly, and at the age of 6, Kimberly went to see this
scientist. It was agreed that for everyone's best interests, she would
remain at the scientist's facility in New Mexico, where she could
safely develop to her full potential. In the years that followed, she
was treated extremely well, and she was educated by some of the most
brilliant minds in science, mathematics, music... but most
importantly, she was allowed to develop her muscles using
super-vitamins and thousands of pounds of weights. Kimberly's body
developed into the envy of any competitive female bodybuilder by the
time she was 13, but she was probably at least ten times stronger. At
that age, the beautiful Kimberly stood just under 6' feet and weighed
near 190. She loved how she looked, and loved even more how she FELT,
as she was beginning to mature sexually. The look and feel of her
awesome physique, and her brute strength began to stir up feelings she
had never experienced. One day, the teen amazon approached her
scientist/coach. "I've decided that I'm not quite big enough. I love
my muscles, but I want more!" Just the thought of being even stronger
made her nipples hard. He noticed. "Well..." the scientist said, "We
are here to develop a super-athlete, I always thought that athlete
would be a man, but you are much stronger that any male athlete we've
ever worked with. Based on your already superhuman strength and
natural ability to build large muscles, we can begin training you to
reach a muscular size and strength level never before seen on a human
being." Kimberly was incredibly excited at that prospect, and more of
those unfamiliar (but very welcome) feelings flooded her young
muscular body. Her nipples stood erect over an inch and she felt so
strong! In four years, Kimberly lifted extremely heavy weights to pump
her muscles to unimaginable proportions. The weights became heavier
and heavier. At 16, she was taking in over 30,000 calories per day
while curling and benching weight the equivalent of a locomotive.
Kimberly was becoming freakishly huge, building mountains of thick and
powerful muscle on every inch of her teenage physique. Her female
drives were also catching up with her, as she looked in a mirror, she
would come to intense orgasms just posing in her sweats. Kimberly
asked the scientists if she could have something "more revealing" to
wear. "Well, alright...." They didn't dare deny her anything she
wanted, after all, they estimated she possessed the strength of over
1000 men. A few hours later, they brought in the sexiest, most
revealing bikinis they could find. Dozens of them, all styles and
colors. She chose a bright yellow thong bikini, ripped her oversize
sweats off her massive body, and proceeded to put it on. She pumped
her muscles to unreal dimensions while wearing a bikini which left
NOTHING to the imagination. Her mighty glutes swallowed her thong. It
could no longer be seen beneath her incredible mass. As she was
becoming more and more aroused by her power, her muscles began to grow
even MORE!! She set down a 5000 lb. barbell and did a double bicep
pose. She had muscle on top of muscle!! Her mega-muscled arms had to
be a fantasy! Thick veins snaked around a bicep which must have been
over 40" inches! "Oooh yeah!!!" Kimberly cried out as she felt a surge
of power which no man could EVER control! "Oooooh yeeeeaaahhh!!!" Her
bikini top just barely covered her erect nipples, but as her power and
sexual energy began to rapidly increase, her super nipples grew and
grew, stretching the fabric to its limits... POP!!! Her top flew off
her massive 90" chest as her nipples grew to over six inches!!! Her
bikini bottom was still holding, but Kimberly decided she no longer
needed it. She began flexing EVERY MUSCLE IN HER BODY and the bikini
bottom yielded to a mass of feminine muscularity. Kimberly stood naked
as she grew and grew, admiring her superhuman size until she had an
intense orgasm that seemed to last FOREVER! She grabbed weights
weighing TONS and tossed them around like toys as her nipples
increased again to over a foot long!!! She grabbed her nipples and
began caressing them as she lifted a bar which was made of a special
alloy weighing 10,000 lbs. She folded it like a napkin and inserted
the rounded end into her moist womanhood and began thrusting it in and
out. After a few more minutes, she had another orgasm at least ten
times as intense as the last! Kimberly moaned and growled with
superhuman pleasure "oooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyeeesssssssss!!!!!" A few
minutes later, Kimberly noticed she was standing naked as a team of
scientists stood around her staring. She had inadvertently destroyed
the entire lab! Reinforced steel walls were knocked down, massive
weights were hoplessly mangled and scattered everywhere, there were
even holes punched into the ceiling!!! But even more compelling a
sight was Kimberly herself. A 16 year old girl, standing naked,
possessing muscle mass beyond all reality. 65" biceps, 135" chest, 50"
waist, 95" thighs , standing over 7'5" in height. Her short blonde
hair framed a beautiful face with gorgeous green eyes and full, sexy
lips. That sweet 16 year old was now the strongest, most muscular
human in the universe!
Kimberly... young, intelligent, sweet, and MEGA-STRONG. She is now a
goddess with the strength of millions!!!!!!!!


grandy

Teen Superwoman

*Sarah*
part 1

Sarah is a typical 15 year old in many ways, but
her body is somewhat unique. She is a track star at
her high school, and she dabbles in bodybuilding to
bulk up her legs and increase her speed. This has
worked well for Sarah, at 5'7, 158 lbs. her legs are
well defined and powerful, and she has washboard abs
and peaked 15" biceps. She is a sight to behold,
especially in a miniskirt with her six-inch heels. But Sarah
has always wanted more. She dreams of having the
biggest, strongest legs in the universe. One day, in a
health food store, she found a supplement which promised
to add muscle, and "make dreams come true". She
bought the supplement, and headed home. Once she arrived
home, she took off her jeans, and put on a pair of gym
shorts. They were short and tight, showing her incredible
leg development. Sarah stood at a mirror, wishing her
legs were bigger. She took a capsule from the bottle
she had brought home and swallowed it. Wow! It was
amazing! Sarah was gaining muscle before her eyes! Her
legs expanded, increasing in muscular size and power.
She had gained approximately 15 lbs. of pure muscle
in each leg! She imagined that she would be a force
to be reckoned with at the track. Sarah admired her
bigger legs and had a radical thought: What if I took
all the capsules? She had to find out. She went into
the kitchen, got a glass of water, and ran back to
the mirror. She swallowed about 60 more of the
capsules....

*Sarah*
part 2

After swallowing 60 more of the capsules, Sarah
felt a surge of intense, incredible power as she grew
slowly in height to just over 6 feet. Her entire body
began throbbing with bulging muscle! Her pecs grew to a
size bigger than any male bodybuilder she had ever
seen, as her breasts became firmer and rounder,
expanding her yellow t-shirt to its limits. Sarah's abs
became even more defined. A double bicep flex revealed
super 22" arms!! She was becoming a superwoman! But her
biggest change was in her lower body - her dreams were
coming true!! Her glutes exploded with freakish size, as
her gym shorts gave way to her mighty ass. They grew
around her bright yellow thong, swallowing it until it
too, finally popped off her amazon physique! Her
thighs kept growing into two giant masses of
unbelievable muscularity! Veins criss-crossed around her legs
of steel, supplying blood to still-expanding cords
of superhuman muscle, pumped to gargantuan
proportions! Her calves swelled to the size of watermelons!!
Sarah had gained over 200lbs of monstrous muscle IN
EACH LEG!!!!!! She added at least another 50 lbs of
muscle in her awesome glutes! .... continued

grandy

Teen Superwoman

*Sarah*
part 3

Sarah enjoyed her new physique, the only problem
was she could no longer find clothes to cover her
massive body. After all, she weighed over 700 lbs. As she
continued admiring her bulging muscles, Tommy rang the
doorbell. Tommy was the only kid in school who could beat
Sarah on the track, and, no doubt he was coming over to
tease her and rub her face in it. The doorbell rang a
second time as Sarah put on what used to be an oversized
t-shirt. The fabric looked as though it would soon yield
to Sarah's superhuman feminine muscle mass. She
didn't even bother with putting on pants. Sarah opened
the door and stared right into Tommy's eyes. "Do you
still think you can outrun me?" Tommy was filled with
fear and excitement as the 700 lb. teen goddess stood
before him half-naked. "Uh... Sarah... is that you?.."
He was flabbergasted. "You know, Tommy, I think it
is time I showed you that a WOMAN can outrun you,
outlift you, and just plain overpower you and ANY OTHER
MAN IN THE UNIVERSE!!!" She pulled tommy inside and
reached for her Dad's bowling ball. "Do you want to see
what these legs can do?" "Uh...Sarah..." Sarah
gingerly placed the bowling ball between her
muscle-engorged thighs and began to squeeze.... BAM!!!!! The ball
was crushed into dust by her mighty thighs. "Come
here, Tommy." At that moment, Sarah's chest, lats and
back slowly began tearing through her t-shirt as her
nipples punched through. They grew to 6 inches erect as
the shirt slid onto the floor. "Lick my nipples,
weakling!! Do it now!!" Sarah was turned on by her big
muscles. Tommy, out of fear, complied. She grabbed Tommy's
hand and demanded he please her as she moved his hand
over her moist bush. "Give me what I want,
weakling!!!" He complied, stimulating her while she admired
her massive thighs in the mirror... "Ooh yeah!!
ooooohohhhhh yyyeeesssss!!!!" She had an incredible orgasm as
Tommy stepped back with a hard-on. "No, Tommy, I got
what I wanted, now you will leave!" She raised him a
foot off the ground, with just one mighty arm and
carried him outside to his motorcycle, where she threw
him down. Sarah then straddled his bike, obscuring it
from his view with the thighs of a goddess and began
to squeeze... CCRREEEAAKKK!! The motorcycle gave in
to her awesome power as it exploded to pieces onto
the ground. Tommy screamed, "Sarah!!! No!!!" "You
will call me Femcules, weakling! I am a Goddess with
the strength of thousands, and no man will EVER be as
big or as strong as the mighty Femcules!!! She the
swallowed another 40 capsules and Tommy watched helplessly
as Sarah's biceps exploded to 60" inches, while her
nipples increased in size to over 13" long, as they stood
out from her unbelievably freakish chest!!! She
gained another 200 lbs IN EACH LEG as every single
muscle group in her body GREW AND GREW AND GREW!!!! "I
AM THE GODDESS!!!!! WORSHIP MY MUSCLES!!!! ALL WILL
KNEEL IN MY SUPERMUSCULAR PRESENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




grandy

 ^-^ Reserved for Mod use

These posts are being used or will be used to mark dates--since dates aren't visible during some operations--when conducting Moderator edits and merges, as well as inserting notices and bulletins.  If you wish to discuss this process further, PM me.  ~Mod E15R91F

FitnessFreak

This is an older story of mine, but it's the most popular story on my site so I figured I'd share it with the community. I'm working hard on my site and will continue to post new stories over there and provide updates here as new ones are posted.




The Principal's Office
by FitnessFreak
>Extreme Sexual Content<


Talia sat patiently in the principal's office, waiting for him to arrive from another meeting. She was not happy to be there and she had no problem letting him know. The 18 year old looked absolutely stunning and she knew it.  She wore a simple white blouse that she had knotted just below her full breasts revealing her impossibly sexy abs that looked as though they had been carved from stone, but it was her incredibly short plaid skirt that barely covered her muscular ass that made most of the boys (and girls) practically pass out when she walked by, her muscles knotting into absolute perfection with each step. Her stunning green eyes and tan skin completed the package of sexual perfection that Talia had become.

Lately, her insatiable sexual appetite had been on overdrive, it was the end of senior year and only the most routine classes remained on her schedule which had allowed her to use her free time to continue honing her sexual talents and working out incessantly as she sculpted herself into a walking wet dream, the kids in college won't know what hit them. Yet, it was her libido that had landed her in the principal's office as well.

"Come with me Talia," Principal Walker said sternly as he walked into his office.

"OK," Talia answered cooly.

"Have a seat," he motioned to the leather chair in front of his desk. Mr. Walker was a relatively young principal at the age of 32, he had been a pro football player for a while before becoming a teacher and it was evident, he was tall and solidly built.  Talia had always dreamed of fucking him, and today was going to be the day.

"Yes sir," Talia shot back.

"This is very awkward for me Talia; do you know why you're here?"

"I'm pretty sure it's because I got caught sucking Charlie's cock in the men's room after school yesterday, thank goodness I had already made him cum, he would have been in a lot of pain," Talia said matter-of-factly, as if it were no big deal.

Principal Walker was dumbfounded. "That's quite an outfit you have on.  Do you think it's appropriate for school?"

"I don't know about school, but I love the way I look, I work so hard on my body and I just love to show it off," Talia stretched out her legs and made her body stiff as a board, flexing her abs in a sexual display of raw power. "Don't you like what you see Mr. Walker?" Talia asked confidently while arching her back away from the chair, stretching her tight muscles, teasing her principal. Mr. Walker was trying his best to ignore the display in front of him, but that wouldn't last long. Talia ran her fingers lightly along the ridges of her tanned, rock hard abs, following the groove that had formed down the middle of her stomach.  Mr. Walker became flush as he watched.

"Talia, please stop that and sit still," he commanded half-heartedly.

"Why?  I can tell my incredibly fit body turns you on; you don't have to fight it. I just want to show you why all the boys and girls can hardly stand to be around me...why I turn them on so much. I made Charlie cum in thirty seconds because I'm so fucking hot and I've gotten so good, how fast do you think I can make you cum Mr. Walker?  20 seconds? 30? How long do you think you could last inside my tight pussy?" Talia asked as she slipped her fingers into the waistline of her short skirt, running her fingers along her already moist slit while continuing to stretch her body.

Mr. Walker was trying hard not so show any reaction at all to this 18 year old goddess in his office but it was becoming increasingly difficult.  "This is inappropriate behavior young lady, please stop right now," he stammered.

Talia knew she was driving him wild but pretended to be angry at his reaction. She noticed a golf club in the corner of the office and decided to give Mr. Walker a demonstration of what her body was capable of.  "Do you play golf Mr. Walker?" she asked innocently.

"Of course, but what does that have to do with anything?" he answered, confused by the question.

Talia sauntered over to the club, oozing confidence, "I just love playing golf, but I have to buy new clubs all the time because of my temper on the course," she said smiling.

"Why, what do you mean?"

Talia bent over slowly and picked up the club, giving him a perfect look at her shaved pussy under her incredibly short skirt. She stood up, holding the club horizontally at either end. "I just get so angry that I bend my clubs in half," she said, her green eyes sparkling.

"That's impossible, you can't be that strong."

"Is it?" With that Talia bore her eyes into the young principal as she began to bend the metal club in an amazing display of strength. Talia's lithe muscles began to swell as she slowly bent the club in half while her face showed no strain whatsoever. She held up the useless club so Mr. Walker could see what she had done, "nothing's impossible when you have a body like mine."

Talia walked closer to Mr. Walker's desk as he watched on in astonishment, she stood in front of his desk and proceeded to rip her blouse off, revealing her amazingly tanned and toned upper body, and she never had to wear a bra so her perfect 36C tits were standing at attention. She placed her left hand on her hip while raising her right arm and slowly flexed her bicep popping the muscle into a sexy peak. "I love being so fucking strong. Have you ever seen an 18 year old girl like me Mr. Walker?"

He was breathless now, as his cock was threatening to burst through his pants. "Never," he gasped.

"I didn't think so," she answered back while massaging her perfect bicep, then running her hands over her rock hard abs.  "I bet you'd like to know what it feels like to fuck a young, fit girl like me, I can make you cum in so many ways Mr. Walker. Do you think you can handle me?"

"I can't do this," he gasped.

"Oh, I think you can, no one has to know and we can forget all about my little incident...don't you think?"

Talia slipped out of her skirt showing her completely naked body to the startled principal who had finally given in. He released his raging hard-on from his pants and began to stroke it.  Talia jumped onto his desk and lowered herself into a spread eagle pose while hovering over the dark wood.  Talia held this pose for what seemed like an eternity while watching her principal jerk himself off as he studied her perfection.

"Don't cum yet Mr. Walker, I'm just getting warmed up," Talia teased while still holding her body in mid air, each muscle carved to perfection.  "Why don't I help you with that?"  She pushed herself into a handstand while lowering her legs back into a perfect spread eagle, giving Mr. Walker a clear view of her muscular ass and her clean shaven pussy that was clearly soaking wet...her powerful display was turning her on as much as him.  In a sudden burst of strength Talia used her powerful arms to push herself up into a flip, landing just in front of Mr. Walker.  She took his hands and placed them on her rock hard abs, she then flexed them into a solid wall of muscle as he explored their hardness in amazement.

"I love my abs most of all Mr. Walker...don't you?  I've spent hours and hours sculpting them in the gym.  You've never seen anyone like me, have you?"

"No, you're amazing Talia," he replied as if in some kind of pain.

"So I've been told."  She licked her hand, reached down and grabbed his cock and began expertly stroking him.  "Stick your fingers inside my pussy," she commanded.  He complied, sticking one finger and struggling to fit two inside her tight hole.  "Mmmmm....it's so fucking tight isn't it?"  She cooed as she continued to use her talented hands to jerk him off. 

"I've worked hard to develop my internal muscles so that I can control men's orgasms...like this," Talia began to use her internal muscles to milk his fingers, contracting to incredible tightness then letting go, again and again as though she were milking his cock.  "Imagine how that would feel on your huge cock Mr. Walker, you wouldn't last 20 seconds inside of me."

"I can't take any more...I'm going to cum," he responded.

"Of course you are."

As his hips bolted Talia released his cock from her expert grip, bent down and wrapped her lips around the top while pumping him from his base.  Her soft lips glided up and down his shaft as she worked her talented tongue in perfect unison; suddenly Mr. Walker climaxed, releasing a torrent of cum down her awaiting throat as Talia took the massive load with ease, swallowing every last drop.

"Mmmmm....that was so fucking hot Mr. Walker."  Talia sighed.

"You're unbelievable Talia.  You won't tell anyone about this, will you?"  he asked, clearly anxious about his lack of self-control.

"What, that you just let one of your 18 year old students suck you bone dry?"  Talia answered coolly.

"Please Talia, I could lose my job."  He pleaded.

"Well, that depends.  I'm sure we can forget about my little incident."

"Of course we can."

She sat on the edge of Mr. Walker's desk and crossed her legs, she was still completely naked and incredibly turned on by the power she had over her principal.  "I'm still not satisfied Mr. Walker."

"What do you want?  I'll do anything you ask," he replied, stammering while his spent cock still spilled out of his pants.

"I need to fuck you right now."

"Oh, I don't know Talia."

"Oh, I don't think you have a choice Mr. Walker.  Do you remember what I did to your golf club?  You've seen what this body is capable of, so we can do this the hard way, or the fun way, but either way I'm not done with you."

With that Talia slowly slipped herself off the desk and stood in front of Mr. Walker with her hands on her hips, looking down at his spent member.  She looked so fucking hot; her tight body was alive and her juices were ever so slightly beginning to run down her inner thighs as she literally oozed sex.

"You can fuck me in so many ways Mr. Walker, believe me, this will be a pleasurable experience for you, as you can see I'm incredibly talented."  Talia reached down and began to massage his balls with her left hand as she eagerly worked the tip of his cock with the other, as he grew hard once more she slipped some of her fingers into her tight pussy and then pulled them out, using the juices as lubrication to begin jerking him off in full.  It didn't take long for his raging hard-on to return.

"I work so hard on my body so nobody can fuck like me, but I have the carnal knowledge of a woman twice my age...I know just....what....to.....do."  Talia's hands were working in perfect harmony as she pushed Mr. Walker into another sexual frenzy, she continued working the entire length of his thick cock while at the same time massaging his balls and running her fingers ever closer to his ass.  The feeling was almost too much as she felt his back arch against his chair in an awaiting orgasm.

"Oh no, you don't!"  Talia commanded as she deftly squeezed his dick in her strong hands.  "You're not going to cum yet, not until I've cum all over your huge cock and I milk you dry with my cunt."

With that Talia spun around so that her tight ass was directly in front of him, she grabbed his cock with her right hand and lowered herself down, she then began to rub him along her slit, nipping at his tip, teasing him in excruciating fashion. Mr. Walker stared at her muscular back as she seemed to be using every muscle in her unbelievable body to fuck him.  She slowly worked his massive cock into her tight opening; the  softness of her pussy was betrayed by the incredible muscle control she exhibited as she took his entire length into her seething cunt. Talia then did the most amazing thing Mr. Walker had ever seen, she slowly lowered her upper body down to the floor and spread her legs wide, she was now upside down while never releasing his cock from her vice-like grip. 

The view  was unimaginable, her young, muscular ass was gyrating right in front of his face as she pulled him into her pussy using just her internal muscles, she massaged him, kneaded him, able to control every movement.  When he felt as though he was going to cum, she would tense her muscles, choking his load back down without a word.  He began rubbing his hands along her flexed abs as she massaged and manipulated his member from inside.

"Isn't my pussy so fucking tight Mr. Walker?"  Talia asked while never ceasing the impossible rhythm she had begun.  Talia continued to fuck his cock, her tight, wet pussy running up and down while squeezing his swollen member in an amazing combination of pleasure and pain.  "I'm not hurting you, am I?"  She asked, taunting her incredibly well endowed principal with her velvet vice.

Talia pushed herself back up so that she was sitting upright on Mr. Walker's lap with her back to his face, his member was buried deep inside of her as she continued grinding and working him.  Her body began shaking as she reached her climax; she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her neck as she came multiple times releasing wave after wave of sexual satisfaction, her abs contracted into unimaginable hardness as her body flowed with orgasmic energy.

"How does my hot cum feel all over your cock Mr. Walker?"  Talia asked, her voice soaked with sex.

"Oh my God," was all he could get out.

"I know sweetheart, but we're not done yet, I'm going to make you cum again," she said matter-of-factly. She pushed herself up on his armrests and wrapped her thighs around his head like a stripper pole so that her mouth was hovering over his engorged cock which was about to explode.  Talia grabbed him from the base and slowly slid his entire 8 inches down her throat and began to suck him off.  In no time he let out a groan that could only mean one thing, she pumped him a few times and he released his load with which the young teen took with ease once again, swallowing every last drop and even continuing to clean him up long after his orgasm had ended, a very satisfied smile crossing her soft lips.

Talia then pushed herself up into a perfect handstand on his armrests so that he could get one more glance and then pushed herself up into a forward flip, sticking the landing like a pro gymnast.  She was unbelievable and she knew it.

No one said a word. Talia grabbed her discarded clothing and put herself back together in a flash as though nothing had happened.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Walker," said Talia has she walked out the door, past his receptionist and into the busy hallway.
______________________________

If you like this story check out more on my site by searching for Fitness Freak Stories via your favorite search engine.  Subscribe for my email list on my site and you'll know when new stuff is available.

flamadude

Danielle
by bicepboy
[edit by ?]
_________________________________________

One summer, when I was about 17 years old, I used to hang out with my   
best friend on his deck, shirts off, soaking up the sun and shoooting the   
breeze.  We explored the issues of the day and the questions that have   
tantalized philosophers since the beginning of time.  But one sweaty   
afternoon has always stood out --it led me to the most intense fantasy I   
ever had...one that that was a constant source of arousal at that age and   
one I revisit from time to time.  My friend had a younger sister,   
Danielle.  Danielle was about 12 at the time-maybe 13, but I don't think   
so.     
 
 
     That hot July day, the sun was shining strongly on the deck.  My   
friend and I were dressed for the occassion and were sipping iced teas.   
We both had taut, muscled 17 year old bodies--Ah, how I miss that earlier   
version of myself.   Young Danielle was shorter than I am, which is not to   
say much because I topped out at about 5'5".   She was in a one piece   
bathing suit.  Her brothers were avid weighifters at a time and age when   
that was unusual.   Danielle may have touched some of the lighter weights,   
because she was fairly sinewy--but it might have been just good genetics.   
 
 
   My friend got up and went inside, closing the sliding door behind him.   
Danielle began to try to get my attention.  She asked me to flex my arm.   
I declined, althogh modesty about my body is not one of my better   
qualities.  I enjoy showing off, but I have always been discreet, and   
feign modesty or shyness when asked to display myself--perhaps because it   
seems unnatural, or maybe I'm more uncomfortable than I would like to   
admit.  After a little pestering I complied and flexed.  My arms were, I'm   
guessing, a little over 13" then, but had nice peaked biceps.  Danielle   
began to pinch me--my chest, arms, wherever she could poke her hand, while   
I tried to keep her hands away.  I got up from the chair and headed for   
the door, still parrying Danielle's curious, teasing probes.  As I walked   
away and got between her and the door, Danielle grabbed hold of one of my   
buns, pinching and twisting the tight hard flesh now caught in her   
fingers. Startled. I knocked her hand away, but she grabbed more flesh   
with her other hand, sharply twisting my virgin gluteal muscle.  At this   
point, I startled myself, as I realized that this was having an   
extraordinary, arousing effect.   
 
 
     I became dizzy, lightheaded, and I was aware that my penis was   
beginning to stiffen.  Afraid, I grabbed Danielle's arm and told her to   
stop.  When I let go she immediately pinched me again, then swung to my   
front.  She pulled at my shorts (I was wearing cotton athletic shorts, the   
type with built-in underwear-like a bathing suit).  Danielle clutched at   
the waistband and pulled it away from my body.  Again, I knocked her hand   
away and reached for her wrists.  She cried with delight and derision, "I   
saw your thing."  Then she reached for the front of my shorts.  I stopped   
her hands cold.  At that moment, my friend threw open the sliding screen   
door and barked, "DANIELLE, STOP IT!"   Danielle retreated, her face   
registering frustration and disappointment.     
 
 
 
   Then Danielle decides to take control of the situation.  "If I'm going   
to really have fun with Eddie, I need to be stronger than he is.  Then I   
can have MY way with HIM!"     
 
 
    That night Danielle goes into the basement where the weight set is   
kept.   She looks at the iron dumbells and the iron plates across the   
floor, the bench and bar above it and the leg extension at the end of the   
bench.  She quickly makes her mind up. Her parents are on vacation and her   
brothers have both gone out for the evening.   She calls to the family's   
Latin housekeeper, "Dora, come here!"  (Danielle's father is a very   
successful, suburban doctor, and her parents spend very little time at   
home.  They hired a live-in maid to care for the house and cook for the   
children).   
 
 
  Dora walks down the steps and is shaken by the determined look on   
Danielle's face.  She is hesitant, something in Danielle's voice causes   
Dora to be afraid of what the girl might ask her to do, but the girl's   
burning gaze instantly tells her that she cannot refuse.  Danielle points   
to the barbell and bench and demands that Dora help her put some plates on   
the bar, and then spot her.     
 
 
    The hours pass and Danielle doesn't tire.  In fact, she seems to only   
get stronger.  Weights, that at first she could not budge off the bar, now   
cut through the air as Danielle struggles underneath, pushing them up and   
slowly letting them down to her chest, again and again.  Over and over,   
throughout the night, the still quiet in the basementis  regularly   
punctuated by Danielle's fevered exertions and the weights clanging back   
on the bar at  the end of another set of repetitions.     
 
 
     Each time, Danielle increases the weight, she struggles to move the   
bar at first, needing Dora's assistance to complete even one repetition.   
A minute later, Danielle struggles to complete two repetitions.  Soon she   
is hoisting the weight up and down, freely and easily for ten repetitions.   
 
 
      Dora is struck speechless as Danielle progresses from 40 pounds to   
45, then 50 and soon 60 pounds.  "Surely the girl doesn't weigh more than   
80 pounds herself'" thinks Dora.  "How can she lift so much weight?  How   
is it that she keeps getting stronger?  When will she stop?"   
 
 
     This routine continues for the next several days, as the boys spend   
little time at home, Danielle drags the maid to the basement to spot her   
exercises.  The young girl is truly tireless.  When Dora needs time off to   
prepare meals, Danielle takes a break from the bench press and grabs hold   
of the dumbells.  Sets of curls for her biceps, then her triceps.  Then it   
is onto the leg extension apparatus to develop her quads.   
 
 
        Danielle sneaks into her brother's room to look at his   
bodybuilding magazines.  From the magazines she learns the different   
exercises for her arms and her legs, including her calf muscles.  She is   
incredibly driven, absolutely insatiable in her desire to become stronger   
than her brother's friend, to finally overpower him.  To have her revenge   
for being so humiliated that afternoon, for making her feel so much like a   
little girl.   
 
 
      On the third day, Danielle catches sight of her reflection in the   
hall mirror.  She realizes that she is "not such a little girl, anymore!"   
"Those are real muscles," she thinks.  Not like her big brothers' yet, but   
"soon they'll be at least as big as Eddie's."  She smiles at her   
reflection as she hits a double bicep shot, displaying muscles that would   
make almost any fifteen year old boy proud, and she's "only a twelve-year   
old girl."   
 
 
      Although Danielle hides her new muscles from her brothers, these new   
developments do not escape Dora's attention. She is at once terrified of   
this little girl who is now surely the stronger of the two.  But she is   
also strangely fascinated by this muscular little girl.     
 
 
   During one of Danielle's breaks, Dora walks into the master bathroom in   
order to clean up, but is stopped in her tracks by the sight of the young   
Danielle posing before the mirror.  Danielle has put on her bikini, but   
the top can barely contain her now prominent pectoral muscles.  As she   
watches the girl run through a series of poses, Dora becomes aware that   
she is sexually aroused.                       
 
 
      Dora's heavy breathing alerts Danielle to her presence.  She turns   
to Dora and, raising her arms into a double biceps pose, Danielle flashes   
Dora a smile and asks, "What do you think of these?"  Dora drops the pail   
in her hand. "Madre de dios!"   Afraid of her own feelings, Dora runs from   
the room.  But now, suddenly, the weightlifting sesions had lost the dread   
they had held for Dora.  Suddenly, Dora could no longer wait for the next   
session to begin, to see Danielle's muscles in action.   Dora spends the   
next week in a constant state of sexual arousal.  She cannot tear herself   
away from that room, from Danielle.   
 
 
   By the 11th day of her regimen, Daniele has progressed incredibly.  She   
is benching weights that would give her brothers trouble. Although she is   
much shorter than Eddie, by perhaps 8-10- inches, she knows she is now the   
stronger one.  Eddie, she figures weighs under 140 pounds.  She is   
benching 170 pounds for reps.  She could throw Eddie around like a rag   
doll.  Danielle checks herself out in the bathroom mirror.  She takes off   
her top--a torn sweatshirt.  None of her shirt or her bathing suits fit   
her anymore.  Her training bra is useless--It couldn't stretch to cover   
her muscular chest, now over 6 inches bigger than it was only 11 days ago.   
Just standing there, without tensing her muscles, she can see that she has   
much bigger muscles than Eddie.  Her lats flare out behind her. She   
spreads and flexes them in a pose she saw in the magazines.     
 
 
    Dora cannot contain herself.   Dora places her hands on Danielle's   
firm ass, and then traces up the length and breadth of this girl's amazing   
back.  She has never been this close to anyone with such big, hard   
muscles.  Danielle enjoys the sensation, as well.  She has never been   
touched in a sensual way before.  Dora is panting with excitement.   
Danielle spreads her arms out with her palms up and tenses them.  Dora   
slides her own hands across Danielle's muscular back and over shoulders,   
stopping when her hands reach Danielle's tensed upper arm.  Dora is now so   
aroused that she begins gyrating her hips, with her crotch frimly pressed   
against Danielle strong buttocks.     
 
 
     Danielle knows what Dora is waiting for.  Slowly, Danielle bends each   
arm, and begins flexing her biceps--harder and harder, as her hands come   
up towards her shoulders.  Baseball-sized muscles erupt from her arms.   
Dora has lost any and all self-control and is alternately pressing against   
and caressing these incredible arms, while rubbing her breasts against   
Danielle's muscular back and moving her hips across the girl's muscular   
buttocks.  Danielle reaches back and grabs Dora's own buttocks, pressing   
Dora harder against her.  Dora starts to shout, but Danielle is blind with
her power.  Dora faints, and Danielle broadly smiles and flexes a double
biceps shot over the fallen woman.

    "You're next, Eddie," she pronounces.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepboy

I always feel a little weird about seeing this story, because I wrote the original. Somebody fleshed it out a bit more. I'd say it definitely improved on my original piece. This was probably my only real attempt at muscle-worship erotica. If the age bit is troubling, I apologize but I was a lot younger at the time -- and it's inspired by a real incident. I behaved entirely appropriately at the time, but 'Danielle' did not. Still, I didn't see the harm in writing a fantasy about how the situation might have proceeded differently.

georgelittle2000

RECOMMENDED:

I think these are worth reading!  =>  Stories by im4bbgrls @ DtV

bobthebob

Muscles from Brussels
by Muscle Fan UK
______________________________

Part 1

This story took place in the early 1990's when I was aged 16. I was an average student in High School, more into sports and practical subjects rather than academia, but for some reason, learning a foreign language really appealed to me. At 16 I was about average height at 5'10 and weighed in on the slim side at 150llbs. As part of my French course, I had the opportunity to go on the French exchange trip. This was 5 days holiday, staying with a French speaking family. It was an anxious wait to see if I was one of the chosen few, and I was overjoyed when I heard I was going to go and stay with the Van Hoof family in Belgium. In the acceptance letter was information about the family. They lived in a small fishing village not too far from Antwerp. The family consisted of mom (Mary), dad (Pierre), 16-year-old twins Martha and Philippe, and a 13-year-old girl called Amy. The months until the trip seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, I was on the ferry from Dover to Rotterdam where Mr. Van Hoof would pick me up and drive me back to their home.
Mr. Van Hoof was an average sized gentleman. He was graying slightly, but still had a youthful look about him. He was softly spoken, but seemed very pleasant on the journey back home. Upon arrival, a large looking woman greeted me. She looked a little shorter and tubbier than her husband, but again, had a youthful look. She gave me a welcome hug as we met on the doorstep and this was the first sign of what I was soon to find out. The hug was like a vice and while warm and loving, it bloody well hurt. The couple showed me around the house and said that the children would be home from school soon. As I wandered the house to get my bearings, I stumbled upon a cabinet in the spare room. It was full of trophies. I took closer look and saw the titles engraved on the fronts, 'junior bodybuilding champion 1970', 'natural champion of fitness 1972', 'Bodybuilding all round winner 1985'. The years of the competitions ranged from when Mr. Van Hoof must have been a teenager, right up until a couple of years back. He hadn't seemed the bodybuilding type, not stocky at all, but he had a coat on so maybe he was the slim toned type. It had not occurred to me that he might not be the owner of the trophies. I went downstairs and decided to ask him about them.
"Looks like your some bodybuilder Mr. Van Hoof" I said
"Yes, I was quite the champion poser" he chuckled.
A laugh came from the kitchen.
"So, what weight class were you in?" I asked
"Erm, I was erm, middle, yes middleweight" he said rather unconvincingly.
Just as I was about to quiz further, Mrs. Van Hoof walked in.
"You know a bit about bodybuilding then do you Andy?" she asked me
"Well, I quite like to watch competitions when they are the telly, I am no expert" I admitted
"Well, do you think you would be a good judge in a competition?" she asked
Strange question I thought, but I replied, "Erm, I guess I would be ok"
"Good" she said, "Lets give it a try then. Come on Pierre, flex your bodybuilding muscles for the boy"
Pierre put down the newspaper and signed. He rolled up his sleeve and flexed. I was surprised at the lack of muscle. Sure, a bicep was visible, but it was surely not a competitive bodybuilders muscle, certainly not the bicep that won so many trophies.
"Erm, very good" I said politely.
Then, without saying a word, Mrs. Van Hoof flexed her own arm. My jaw nearly dropped off. It was easily 15 inches, on her 5'5 frame, it looked even bigger.
"They are yours? The trophies must be yours?" I said
"Pierre, a bodybuilder" she joked before bursting into a fit of laughter
Although I had only seen her bicep, I wanted to see the rest of her, so I kept on with the questions. She had stopped competing 2 years ago and had put on a little weight, hence the 'tubby' appearance.
"So, can we arm wrestle?" I asked her hopingly
She shook her head; "I don't think there is any point in that. Maybe you should go ask Amy.
"You mean Martha surely," I asked
"No, I meant Amy. You're a slim boy, you two would have a close match," she said
"But Amy is only 12 and I am 16, and a boy" I snapped
"She is 13 actually, and so what if you are a boy, you think Pierre can beat me?" she replied
She had a point I guess, but I had no doubt that I would demolish a 13 year old, even before having even met her.
We changed the subject and 10 minutes later, the 3 kids arrived home. Philippe came over first and shook my hand. He was about my height and maybe 15llbs heavier. Martha welcomed me next. A kiss on either cheek and a handshake. Martha was pretty. She stood at 5'7 and around 135llbs. Finally, the young Amy came over and shook my hand. She was 5'1 115llbs, and upon seeing her, I was convinced that Mrs. Van Hoof was mistaken in thinking we may be close in strength.
A couple of days passed and I was having a great time. I got on well with the entire family. I had just been out for a jog in the park with Martha, when I returned home to find Philippe in his room on his games console. I walked in and routed through the wardrobe for a change of clothes. Philippe seemed very distant.
"Hi Philippe, this is that new racing game isn't it?" I said
He just nodded, he was not himself
"You ok?" I asked him
Again, he just nodded. I decided to change the subject
"So, you ever see your mother compete?" I asked him
He immediately dropped the controls and looked at me with an icy stare, "What did you say?" he snapped.
"Your mom, she is a bodybuilder right?" I said. No reply.
"I was thinking of asking her to have me an arm wrestle" I said,
"NO!" He snapped back at me.
"What's the matter" I said to him
"Nothing, just stay away from arm wrestling talk with her" he warned. I pushed the matter further, but Philippe said very little more on the subject.
"Look Andy, you're a nice guy, it's in your best interests to avoid mentioning the muscle stuff to her, that's all I will say on the matter" he walked into the bathroom and locked the door.
Philippe had seemed scared almost. I thought this was weird, but didn't want to push the matter any further.
The next day was Thursday, just 2 days before my departure. This was my first time meeting a female bodybuilder, I wasn't going to go without arm wrestling her, even with the warning I had been given. Mrs. Van Hoof was baking in the kitchen when I walked up and asked her again for an arm wrestle.
"I told you before Andy, there is little point, go and see Amy" she said
"But I don't want to beat a little girl, I want to see how strong you are" I said.
She carried on with her baking, but I would not give up.
"I tell you what" I said, "I will arm wrestle Martha and Amy if you will arm wrestle me now"
I felt that I would easily beat either of the smaller females in the house, and it seemed to be what Mrs. Van Hoof wanted. The offer made Mrs. Van Hoof stop her baking.
"You promise?" she asked
"Yes, I swear" I said
Mrs. Van Hoof dried her hands and put her arm up on the kitchen table. You could immediately see the muscle on her arm, even without any exertion on her part. I joined her, my skinny arm looked pathetic next to hers. I gripped her large hand. She nodded as if to tell me to start, so I began to push. I knew she would be strong, but I was disappointed that I wasn't able to move her hand back at all. I grunted and I pushed but no effect. After about a minute of giving my all, she said, "Ok, ready to start?" in a mocking voice. She hadn't even been trying and I didn't move her an inch. She slowly pushed my arm softly down to the table. She could have taken me down in a matter of seconds.
'WOW, your so strong" I exclaimed
"Told you", she said, "Lets wait until the girls get home then"
I didn't mind arm-wrestling them really. I knew I would beat them both, and I had just arm-wrestled my first muscle woman.
Philippe arrived home first. I was upstairs playing on his computer when he walked in.
"Hey, I arm-wrestled your mom before, how strong is she?" I announced. He stopped dead in his tracks and dropped his bag to the floor. He looked shocked at my actions.
"What's the matter with you?" I asked him
"I told you not to arm wrestle with her" he said
"Oh come on, what harm did it do?" I replied.
Philippe sat down on the bed. "Did she mention anything about my sisters?" he asked nervously
"Yes, she said I had to take them both on at arm-wrestling, should be a piece of cake" I joked.
"No, no, no" shouted Philippe. "You mustn't"
"Why not, what's wrong with you, I will beat them both easily" I boasted.
Philippe looked around nervously, then walked over and quietly shit the door. He moved close to me and began to whisper softly. "Look Andy, this has happened before, it always leads to a lot of embarrassment and pain"
I laughed, what on earth was he talking about.
He continued, "Mom and dad like to wrestle. Mom has always been the better of the two, but until 2 years ago, they had good competitive matches. Dad then began to lose interest in the gym and fitness, and mom began to beat him way too easily. She wanted a new opponent, someone to match her all the way, but if she asked someone from the village, the whole place would think she was strange. She decided to get on the foreign exchange program. She insisted on an older boy, one who was physically developed. Once she arrived, she was so nice to him, made him feel so at home, then just before he left, she lured him into wrestling her. She destroyed him, really hurt him. He was over six feet tall, yet he was sobbing like a baby when she had done with him."
I was shocked at what I was hearing.
He went on, "After she had beaten the boy, she made me and Martha wrestle. We were 14 then and similarly matched. We had a good match that I won, but only just. A year later, mom got into the exchange program again. By now Martha had been going to the gym regularly and was beginning to beat me up on a regular basis. She decided that last years exchange pupil would be someone hand picked to wrestle Martha. John was his name, 15, same as us, but bigger than me. It was an awesome match to watch. Martha wore him down and really made him beg. I was glad it was he and not I. Anyway, since then, dad and me have been working out like hell. Martha is still better than me, but I can give her a good match again, just like when we were kids. And dad is no match for mom, but he gives her a decent workout now."
I was surprised by the amazing private activities in the Van Hoof house, but I still didn't truly understand why Philippe seemed so worried for me.
I had to ask, "So, why the problem, I am only arm wrestling, and I think I can take your sisters"
Philippe explained that the previous 2 years had always begun with an arm wrestle and led to the undignified end.
Philippe was blunt and honest with me,
"Andy, you're a nice guy, I hate to see you get hurt, but you are no match for Martha. She is stronger than me, and to be honest, I think am a lot stronger than you"
True, Philippe was slightly heavier than me, but I was quite strong. I was going to ask him for an arm-wrestle, but decided against it. My mind was filled with thoughts about what he had told me.
"Well Philippe, I can't see what your worried about. I think I am capable of beating Martha, and ok, your mom would wipe the floor with me, but there is no shame or embarrassment in loosing to a woman of her size" I announced.
Philippe shook his head. Still whispering, he replied,
"You don't understand. Mom wrestles dad, I wrestle Martha. She has brought you here to wrestle Amy."
I burst out laughing. I honestly thought this was the Belgian sense of humor, I was wrong. My laugh and smile slowly vanished as I realized that Philippe was telling me that I was going to have to wrestle a 13-year-old girl.
"Well, if you are serious, I guess it will be a laugh" I said. "Beating a child will be easy"
Philippe replied sharply, "NO! Amy is very strong for her age, she is no match for me, but you may be shocked, you don't seem strong at all to me, that's why mom picked you, she thinks you will lose"
I didn't accept this, but what if he was right. Mrs. Van Hoof seemed a good judge of opponent form the past 2 years, what if she was right. I decided to listen to the warning I had been given. I was not going to wrestle, arm-wrestle, or even argue with any of the females for my remaining time there.
My departure from Philippe's room could not have been timed any worse. I walked into the front room just as Mrs. Van Hoof was telling her girls about the 'arranged' arm-wrestle. I froze as Martha smiled broadly. I tried to back out from the room, but Martha turned and spotted me.
"We have another guy who wants to try to beat the ladies hey?" she shouted.
Damn, I was trapped. Martha walked over to the dining table, "Come on big guy, lets see what you have"
Martha was fairly tall, but not my height. I out weighed her, but suddenly she looked more filled out than I had noticed before. My mind was playing tricks on me as I joined her at the table, the same table that Mrs. Van Hoof had overpowered me on hours earlier. My arm was longer than Martha's, hers marginally thicker. There was no massive bicep this time and than made me feel far more at ease. We gripped hands, this felt weird. Still in her school uniform, I was about to arm-wrestle her. "GO!" shouted her mother. I gave an early heave and began to make an advantage. Only a couple of centimeters, but it was a good start. I moved her a little more, I was sure this would soon be over. I was right, but not how I envisaged it. Suddenly, Martha seemed to up the pressure. As though she were moving through the gears. I was giving my all from the off and had no reserve left, she was conserving her energy and making it count. She let out a small grunt as she passed the neutral position and continued her progress. She was spurred on now by her sister and mother who were applauding the movement. In panic, I managed to muster new energy and hold her steady, with my arm hovering. There was no more I could do though, I was merely buying time. She mustered up a final surge and slammed me hard to the table.
"Yes!" shouted Martha as she did a mock flex to me. Her family congratulated her as I looked on to see her small but neat bicep from her short-sleeved school shirt. Her posing captivated me; it was only the squeaky voice of Amy that snapped me out of it.
"My turn, it's me next" she shouted. I frantically tried to think of an excuse to escape the match, I suddenly didn't feel confident at all. Thankfully Mrs. Van Hoof saved me temporarily,
"Not just yet Amy, have patience. Give Andy a while to rest, we don't want any excuses when you best him".
I walked off trying to blank it from my mind. I felt like a cow waiting to be shot at the slaughterhouse. I wanted to be back home in England so much.
The next hour seemed to drag on for an eternity. I was shaking with nerves. I could happily accept a defeat to the muscles of Mrs. Van Hoof, and maybe even to Martha who was a couple of months older, but Amy. She was over 3 years younger than me, how could I face anyone after a defeat to her. Then, my daydream was abruptly stopped by a rapping on the bedroom door. It was Martha. "Amy is ready," she shouted like an executioner taking me to the firing squad. I walked into the front room. Amy was already sat at the table with her arm up and ready to go. Martha and her mother stood by her side, as I sat to join her. I easily outweighed Amy, and as I grabbed her small hand, I suddenly became filled with confidence. I felt Amy make a jolt with her hand, and we were off. I gradually increased my power, expecting the child to buckle. But to my surprise, she didn't buckle. Her face showed that she was struggling to match my strength, but her will and determination kept her arm upright and keep her in the match. I smiled, I knew I had the match in my control, or so I thought. I continued to up the power I exerted, fully expecting her arm to collapse. But it refused to budge, and suddenly I realized that I had no more left in the tank. I was now giving my all and still not able to beat her. Maybe she would tire I hoped, but she didn't, in fact maybe she had been holding a little in reserve. Her movement of retreat had stopped and before I knew it, we were back into the starting position. I began to panic and tried to find some more energy, but I had nothing left to give. Amy began to smile as her arm began a slow but steady movement. Our eyes met and we both knew the result was now inevitable. One last strain from her was enough to buckle my aching arm.
Amy leapt up from the chair. Her mother hugged her and patted her on the back.
"Looks like we chose the perfect student" she said.
I felt like crying, I didn't know what to do. There was nothing to say, a child had just overpowered me. I ran out of the front door and headed for a long walk along the canal. I walked for hours, thought were running through my head, how could I be so weak. It soon began to get dark; I headed back to the Van Hoof house. As I walked up the drive, I heard groaning noises from inside, I walked into the front room to find the floor covered with mats and Mrs. Van Hoof straddled over her husband with her legs squeezing him tightly.
"Ok, I give" shouted Mr. Van Hoof. His wife smiled and gave a flex of her giant biceps before standing up and helping her husband to his feet. She looked over at me.
"So glad you came back Andy, you would have messed up our evenings entertainment."
I didn't understand, my puzzled look said as much, and Mrs. Van Hoof continued with her explanation;
"It's all set up, 3 good solid matches. I have just beaten Pierre, Philippe and Martha are up next, then you against Amy"
Was she being serious, I was over a foot taller, way heavier, I would do the child serious damage.
"How about I wrestle you or Martha" I asked. I would have loved to be squeezed by the mighty muscles of Mrs. Van Hoof, or the chance to grapple up close with the sexy Martha. Mrs. Van Hoof was having none of it though.
I was told in no uncertain terms to sit down and wait. I did as I was told and sat down next to the heavy breathing Mr. Van Hoof. Philippe and Martha then took to the floor. Philippe looked scared as hell stood in his shorts and t-shirt. I had the feeling he had done this many times and knew the outcome would not be favorable. Martha made short work of her brother. She wrapped her arms round him, tossing him to the floor. Quick as hell she was jumping onto his chest. Her legs wrapped round his middle and he began to cry in pain, begging her to stop. Martha was showing off to me as her guest and refused to let up until her mom stepped in. I was beginning to be grateful that I had not been the one wrapped in her legs. She looked so strong, way stronger than me. Relief soon turned to despair as Amy stood up and I realized I was up next.
This was ridiculous. I was towering above her, what a mis-match. I made my move and grabbed her shoulders, but her arms moved upwards, brushing off my grip. I tried again, but she had ducked under me and hoisted me up with her back and I was on the floor. I began to rise, but an arm came round my neck, pulling me back to the floor. I was trapped. I grabbed the slim arm with my two hands, trying to get free, but she was so strong, I couldn't get free. For over a minute I grappled, losing air and getting dizzy. I finally broke the hold and scrambled to my feet. Her speed was amazing, and before I could clear my head, she had taken my legs in her grip and forced me back to the floor. This time she replicated her sister and jumped onto my chest. I wheezed as my breath was forced out. I was unable to move as Amy pinned my hands to the floor. Her mom made a slow 3 count to award the little girl the win. I was so ashamed, but also glad of being spared the submission defeat.
Amy got off me and walked over to the couch. Martha stood up and stopped her.
"Amy, where are you going? You have to make him give" she said
Amy looked at me as I cowered in the corner. Her mom nodded and Amy came for me again. I tried to fend her off, but she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the corner. For a moment we had a tussle, 2 hands each, pushing, in a true show of strength. Sadly for me, the 13 year old had the edge and she slowly began to force my arms back. I buckled and she fell onto me. Within a few seconds, she had me face down with my arm up behind my back. I began to wail as the jolts of pain shot up my arm, through my shoulder and beyond. "I quit, I quit" I shouted and Amy let go and stood over me as my victor.
I looked up at the entire Van Hoof family. They all looked at me as the pathetic victim that I was. Mrs. Van broke the silence, "We must get a stronger one for you NEXT YEAR"
   

bobthebob

Muscles from Brussels
by Muscle Fan UK

Part 2

5 years had passed since the exchange program. For me the wrestling had stayed etched in my head in a strange way, neither negative nor positive. Mrs Van Hoof's muscles, the strength and dominance of Martha, and the freak power of young Amy, they all played out nightly in my head.
Apart from the annual Christmas card, I had not been in touch with the family, although Amy had gone through a phase of, well a crush I guess, sending me love letters. I should have been flattered I guess, she was a pretty young thing, but I suppose I was still intimidated, or at least embarrassed at being overpowered by a girl so small and young.
Ok, this is where I have to be honest. While I was very ashamed of being beaten by all of the Van Hoof women, it got me going too. The muscle and strength really turned me on. None of the Van hoof women knew this; it was only Pierre who kind of caught me out. After I had seen the bodybuilding trophies of Mrs Van, I rummaged around and found the old scrap book of her competitor days. I had never seen muscles on a woman before, but it was weird. It didn't gross me out, it fascinated me. There was this one photo, I think it was backstage, with her hitting a double bicep pose. It was in black and white, an old newspaper cutting, but you could see the peaked mounds on both arms. A bulging vein ran clearly down both, and the pecs, man, they were a network of vascular activity. Anyway, the photo got me going and as any hot blooded 16 year old would do, I made my way under the covers and, well you know the rest. Only thing is, Pierre walked in on me. He surprisingly understood. I mean, I was jacking over his mother, yet he seemed, almost used to it.
So, to bring you up to date, about 3 weeks ago I was taking a trip round Europe. You know the route, Paris, Milan, Rome etc. On my way back up towards the UK I figured that I would call in on the Van Hoofs. Was it a mistake or a great idea? Read what happened then you can decide.
A few days before making my way to Brussels I called the house. Mr Van answered and was really pleased to hear from me. He said they would love to see me, especially Amy. It had been some years since her last love letter so I felt safe from the threat of a stalker. Anyhow, I was sure she had grown out of the wrestling game and I was pretty strong these days so I could fend her off. The thought made me chuckle.
When I arrived at their house, the sight of the garden and green door brought memories flooding back. My heart began to skip, was I sacred or just excited? It was Martha who answered with a big smile. She was my age, 21, and had developed into a very pretty woman. I had quite liked her during the exchange but hadn't dared to say. My brief moment of lust ended when I noticed a wedding ring on her hand as she wrapped her arms round me in a strong embrace.
"Nobody else is home, come in, let me get you a drink" she said in a welcoming voice.
We chatted a while before I asked about her husband
"So you got married?"
"Yeah just last month, a real shot gun wedding" she beamed as she showed me a rather large rock on her left hand.
I recalled the fact that 5 years before, Martha had been dating a pretty buff guy. She seemed to be into muscle men hence why I didn't make any move on her back then. So when she said her husband was due to be round to meet me any time soon, I expected a bodybuilder type. I was amazed when the door opened and in walked a guy who couldn't have been more than 5'10 and 155 lbs.
"Andy, meet Charles, my husband"
We shook hands, his grip wasn't that firm. Perhaps Martha had given up lifting and..., no, no she couldn't have. As she reached over to pour the coffee, I could see her bicep; she was still lifting and must be way stronger than Mr Muscle here.
I was now getting flashbacks of the muscle encounters from all those years before.
"So Martha, your mum still building?"
Martha giggled, "Wouldn't you like to know"
What did she mean, she seemed to know that I liked muscles, but how, how could she possibly?
"And you, you still got muscles Martha" I quizzed
Before she could answer, Charles stepped in,
"Yes, she won the Belgian Rookie tournament last year; she is a real buff babe"
Martha smiled and kissed her husband. She gave a quick flex of her left arm. Damn, the bicep was there alright, I wouldn't have a prayer if we were to re-enact the arm wrestling of my last visit.
The three of us chatted away when eventually Mr and Mrs Van returned home. A handshake from Mr Van and a hug from his wife.
My initial question was so predictable,
"So, you still bodybuilding Mrs V?"
She chuckled.
"Well, I still pump the iron but I passed the competing mantle down to my daughter"
Cool, I thought, so Martha was the champion bodybuilder these days.
Eventually we sat down for the evening meal and there was still no sign of Amy or Pierre. I enquired about their whereabouts.
"They will be here later, don't you worry, Amy can't wait to see you" explained Mr Van.
During the meal, I half expected an arm wrestle to break out, but there was no mention of feats of strength. Perhaps the family had grown out of it, or maybe Mrs Van had given up now that her daughter seemed to be the strongest of the household.
The clock chimed in the hall on the stroke of 6pm, and as if it were rehearsed, the door opened and in walked Amy. She dropped off a bag, popped her head round the door with a smile. My God, she was beautiful. The 13 year old had blossomed into her 18th year and looked every bit a women, but with that youthful cuteness
"Hey Andy, I have got you a gift, come upstairs in 5 minutes so I can get it out of the packaging" she shrieked with excitement. .
The 5 minutes dragged, I was full of anticipation, what could it be? I guess I was always flattered that Amy had her crush on me, she was a cute kid, but sadly, a kid was what she still was to me.
I paced around the house, into the side room, and the cupboard of trophies. There were a few new additions. There was the Rookie one that Charles had mentioned, a small but heavy looking gold plated shield. This was dwarfed by several others nearby, both had recent dates on them, 'Brussels Overall winner' said one, the other was Belgian National Middleweight champion'
I went back to the lounge, "Damn you didn't tell me you were a National Champ Martha" I said
The room all laughed. "I'm not" said Martha.
Before I could ask about the 2 trophies, the Belgian accent shouted down from upstairs
"Ok, Andy, its ready", it was Amy.
I slowly made my way upstairs, glancing through the open door at the trophies once more. I couldn't comprehend who had won them, I mean, Mrs Van had retired, and Martha said they were not hers. It did not cross my mind for one second who might be the owner.
I pushed open the door; Amy was there in a dressing gown. She was hot, long curling hair cascaded over her shoulders. She had a hint of make up, but her beauty was defiantly natural.
We embraced, a hug, it felt nice.
"So, what did you buy me then" I asked
She laughed, "I did not buy a thing"
"But the gift?" I asked
"Ok, before I show you, I have to tell you a secret. I had a massive crush on you when you came to stay before" she began
"I know, you sent me those letters, remember" I said
"Oh, I know, that was bad. I mean, I knew that I was too young for you, and that you did not feel for me the same" she said with sadness.
She went on, "But I have to be true, I never stopped, I always felt strongly for you"
Wow, I thought it was a teenage crush, something she would have grown out of. And even though she was now 18, it was still too young for me, and I always remembered her as a child.
"I am flattered Amy, I really am, but, your just not my type, and, well the age thing" I was open with her.
She frowned, and then smiled.
"But this is not the only secret. Pierre had a secret too. He tells me things about you and what you like in a woman" she giggled as she said it.
Secret? Surely she couldn't mean about me and liking her mum's muscles.
"Pierre wouldn't tell you our secrets" I snapped, starting to worry
"No, he is a good boy, he wouldn't tell the secrets freely, but when you wrestle somebody, you can make them say anything you want to hear" she laughed loud
"So, you are telling me that you beat Pierre wrestling and forced him to tell you about me?" I asked in panic
She nodded
"So Andy, I know what I must do to get you to fancy me. I must get a body like my mother?" she began to undo the rope around her robe
"Yeah, erm no, I mean, no no" I didn't know what to say.
The robe dropped to the floor in one motion. Amy was in a dark blue bikini that matched her eyes. My mouth dropped open faster than the robe to the floor. Amy was stood in front of me, 5'5, maybe 140lbs of lean, ripped muscle. I looked down, firstly in embarrassment, but my curiosity forced my vision to move slowly up her mountain of muscle. Her calves were round balls that looked hard to touch. I panned upwards and the quads looked like they could kill a man at a hundred paces. Two symmetrical mounds of muscle sewn tightly to her legs. The striations were there for all to see, except it was just me who was getting this viewing.
I continued up, the 6 pack was mighty impressive. Each abdominal was clearly separated from the next. 2 cute veins ran down overlapping the individual parts. Then up again, the chest, half breast half pec. She jiggled them as my vision passed by. I then moved my head right to take in the right arm which was now at a right angle, flexing hard to show the bulging bicep. The baseball arm slowly merged with a thick forearm that was awash with veins like a motorway junction. I think it was obvious which member of the Van Hoof family was the national bodybuilding champion.
"Amy, I'm speechless" I gasped
Amy laughed again
"You see, when I write, I got nothing back. So I think, maybe if I vanish for 3 years and build. Eat, workout, rest and build. And then, one day we meet and I have this to shock you. So, you like?"
"Wow, you look great Amy" I admitted
"No, do you LIKE" she asked again
"You're like a sister Amy, you..." I made my feeble excuse
Amy moved towards me and put her left finger over my mouth to stop my gabbling. Her right hand reached down and grabbed the erection which I hadn't been aware of.
"You must admit that you find me sexy and that we should have sex" she said, still with her grip of my manhood.
"You are sexy Amy, but nothing can happen between us, you know it can't" I explained
"The wrong answer mister. You will not be going from this room until you agree to my demands" she said in a mencacing tone.
I laughed a nervous laugh. I remembered what she had said about forcing information out of her brother. He was stronger than me, and that had happened before she got muscles. I wouldn't stand a chance.
I tried to push her away, a pointless effort.
"Oh, you want me to make you admit it huh"
She said as she wrapped her right arm around my head and forced me to bend over trapped in a headlock. I grabbed her thick forearm with both my hands. It was futile, I couldn't move her an inch. I felt her bicep tense up as it squished my face.
She then flipped me over judo style. I tried to get up, but her foot came crashing onto my chest, pushing me down on my back, pinned fast by her damn leg. She did a mock flex, like a gladiator might do to his defeated prey. I grabbed at her leg, but all I got is the confirmation that her calf muscle was as hard as steel. I was now rock hard, something she pointed out by flicking it with her foot.
"Well at least part of you can admit that they want sex with me" she joked.
I tried to roll away to hide my erection, but she leapt down onto me, sitting on my chest. She pinned my hands to the floor over my head. One handed she held them there and pose again with the right bicep.
"Come on; let's make this easy so we can go downstairs. You love my body and want sex with me" she asked again.
"No, it's not like that. And there is no way any woman can make me say something against my will" I snapped
This seemed to hit a nerve.
"No woman you say, you think that men are superior huh?"
"Well you are a good wrestler Amy, I found that out 5 years ago, but guys are stronger, you have to admit it" I said
"No, you will have to admit it "she snarled
She seemed to ease up, letting my hands loose. I began to scrabble and turned over onto my front to crawl away from her grip.
Amy put herself down hard on my back. She reached over and grabbed my right arm. I tried to resist but I couldn't. She was so damn strong. She got my arm and pushed it right up my back so that it was touching my head.
"You like the arm lock?" she mocked
"No, get off" I wailed
She began to twist my arm right up my back, her hand wrapped around my wrist so that escape was impossible.
"Ow, Ow shit, damn stop please" I yelled
"I have not started yet you wimp. Now, what was it you were going to admit to me?" she said
A jolt of pressure
"Arghhhh, fuck, no no, ow please please you're going to snap it" I begged
"I could you know, snap you easy, but I just need to hear you say some things that I like to hear" came her demands
Again, she pushed harder, I knew she was only at 10% of what she could do to me
"Ow oh no, ow no please, ok, ok" I caved in
"Say it" snapped Amy
"Ok, you think you are hot, I want to have sex with you" I yelled at the top of my voice, not concerned who heard me. I just wanted the pain to stop
Amy laughed loud,
"Sex is inevitable, you didn't have to agree, I could take it from you. But I want you to make an apology for your other verbal errors"
"Ow, Jesus, ow please I don't know what you want me to say" I began to cry
"Hey no tears just think about it. You better think fast because I think I heard your arm snap" joked the dominant teen.
The pain was intense, I could hardly think.
"Ow ok, ok, I was wrong, women are stronger than guys, they are they are" I blurted out.
"Good, and?" continued Amy
"I said it, let me go, please" I cried
"What is wrong, is this painful?" joked my captor
"Arghhh, yes, please you're too strong for your own good. I'm sorry about what I said" I gasped
"Thank You" said a calmed Amy as she let me go. I rolled away and rubbed my aching arm.
Amy helped me up and we kissed.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you" she whispered, "But I will do it again if you don't do what I expect"
She pinned me to the wall, again, I couldn't move
"You see, anytime Andy I can and will"
She let me go and helped my uncrease my top. She started to dress as I stared at the muscle mass being slowly hidden under her clothes.
"Now, let's go downstairs for the rematch of 5 years ago" she informed
I stopped dead
"Whoa, wait a second, you guys still wrestle?" I asked
"Of course, why else do you think we wanted you to come back to see us" she joked as she grabbed me by the hand and began to drag me down the stairs to the awaiting Van hoof family........
I was still panting heavily as we walked down the stairs. As we entered the front room it was as though the whole family had known what was happening upstairs. They were ready to wrestle, the sofa and chairs had been moved to the side of the room and some mats had been placed strategically around. I gulped as I looked around to see the naked arms of Mrs Van. She might no longer compete, but she was still buff. Martha too had changed into a vest and shorts. No wonder she was a bodybuilding title holder, she was ripped. Mr Van looked to have added some mass; he too wore shorts and vest. Charles was in a baggy T-Shirt and jogging bottoms. He now looked closer to my size, small compared to his muscle bound wife.
"What about Pierre?" I asked
"He will be here soon" informed Mrs Van as the door opened in the hall. Pierre was here looking rather sheepish. He had never likes the fact that his family were stronger than him, but he was under orders to reports and wrestle. He entered the room; I hadn't heard the door close behind him though. Now I did. Somebody was with him. Footsteps ran upstairs.
"You brought someone else?" I asked
"Hi Andy" said a withdrawn Pierre, "I had to bring somebody, even numbers and all that"
There was a silence as Pierre took off his jacket. This was soon broken by the organiser, Mrs Van.
"Ok, so we have 4 men and 4 women, but who will wrestle who?" she asked
"I want to wrestle my boyfriend Andy" yelled Amy
Boyfriend? What the hell? When did I agree to that?
"Now now madam, just because you are the bodybuilding champion around here doesn't mean you get first choice. Andy is the guest, maybe I let him chose" said Mrs Van
Hardly a choice was it? I mean, Mrs Van might be old and past her prime, but I had seen her demolish her husband before, and he was twice my strength. Martha was cute, real cute, but she looked as though those arms might do some serious damage. Amy, well I had just seen her muscles up close and personal. She was much stronger than me, and I didn't fancy having to beg in front of an audience to a girl 3 years my junior. In fact, given the 'persuasive' nature of Amy, I might end up admitting that we were indeed an item.
"Can I go for the mystery guest" I trembled
Pierre shook his head
"You sure Andy?" asked Mrs van, "You don't want to get up close and personal with my muscles. Pierre tells me that you used to like my muscle" she joked with an obvious reference to the secret we had shared.
"Ok then, Andy can wrestle Ellen, I'll take on, hmmm Pierre, Charles, you get to wrestle your wife, and Mr Van, you get to challenge your youngest daughter" informed Mrs Van.
Mr Van looked worried, Pierre even more so. Martha and Charles smiled. Amy sulked, she wanted me.
As I was allowed up to Pierre's room to change, Pierre whispered in my ear,
"You make a big mistake, Ellen is tough"
I laughed, "And the others are not?"
Pierre did not smile, "No, Ellen is nasty, she likes to have pain. She is young, she has not yet understand that it is bad to embarrass other"
Great. Well, maybe I would win, who knows.
As I changed, I asked Pierre about giving up our secret to Amy
"You don't know how strong she has got. She pinned me down, nearly broke my arm. She knew that I had something on you and wouldn't let me go until I told her. You have any idea what it is like to be bullied by your little sister? I had to tell her, I am sorry" he sobbed.
I put on the Belgian football shirt and a pair of shorts. I poured a water bottle over my head and psyched myself up. I wasn't going to lose this time, not to a young girl again.
Back downstairs, the family were waiting, including the newcomer Ellen. I laughed inside. She was tiny, maybe 5'2 at a push. She had gymnast arms, small but defined. She wasn't as big as Amy had been all those years before. I felt confident that I could win.
"She is only 14" whispered Pierre
Mrs Van stepped forward, "Ok, let's have the married couple first, Martha v Charles"
Martha stood opposite her husband. Her arms suddenly looked bigger than ever. Charles went for her, gripping her round the chest and throwing her to the floor. He pulled at her arm, she shrieked. Charles smiles as he asked her if she wanted to give up.
Martha looked in pain, but she gritted her teeth and began to unbend her arm. Charles looked amazed. He had two hands on her arm, one on the bulging bicep, one on the hand.
2 hands v one arm, no contest and Martha powered out of the hold. Charles kept a grip, tried to re-apply it.
Martha bent over; Charles fell on top of her shoulder. Martha stood up, taking Charles up with her in a firemans carry. He still had a grip of her arm but not for long. Now in control, she was able to flex her arm, the bicep bulged to 14 inches. His grip was broken by pure muscle expansion. Before he could re-apply the hold, Martha dropped her husband hard to the floor. He was winded.
Now she had her prey lined up. She dived onto him with knees lying across his arms in the school girl pin.
"Argghhhh" a blood curdling scream came from the mouth of Charles. At first it wasn't clear, but the legs were the source of his pain. The rock hard quads had trapped his head and were squeezing him like a grape.
A shot of spit came form his mouth, some blood trickled from his nose. Martha looked on a mission.
"You must give in honey so I don't hurt you" she mocked; mow flexing both biceps too just to add to the humiliation.
"Arghhhhh" he ailed with one tame effort to move her legs. He was in a hopeless position, and with one more increase in power, he yelled the famous words
"Ok, I give please no more"
Martha leaped up and flexed to the applauding family. I didn't applaud, I was scared at how strong she had become. Martha bent down and helped up Charles. They kissed. It seemed that she enjoyed being stronger, yet he didn't mind. I loved the look of muscles, but not sure I could handle being dominated all the time.
"Very good Martha, but you took a long time to win" mocked her mum.
"Next we will have my big boy against his mother"
Pierre looked close to tears and nothing had happened yet.
You would not have guessed that Mrs Van no longer was competitive in her sport. She was big. Pierre looked resigned to defeat as his mum grabbed him. A half hearted attempt to block her was pointless as she threw him to the floor. Pierre put up his arms and made a brief attempt to fend her off.
"Roll out of the way" I shouted to him
Pierre tried, but Mrs Van stopped him with her foot. She sat on his back, just as Amy had done to me moments earlier. Mrs Van went for the arms, but Pierre wisely tucked them under his body. It left his mum with no choice. She wrapped the steel quads around him and squeezed.
"Arghhhhhhh" came the gasp form Pierre.
Mrs Van rolled over onto her back, Pierre trapped in her legs, now elevated in the air.
Martha pointed and giggled, Pierre was helpless in the vice and his erection was seen by all as he was turned over. He frantically tried to pull his shorts over his penis, but each time he got close, Mrs Van squeezed hard, causing him to go momentarily limp. Pierre was in panic; his arms flailed around, but couldn't get to his shorts. In fact, the only things he touched, biceps, quads and calves, seemed to get him even harder. In no more than 45 seconds, Pierre finally got enough breath to yell "You win, I quit"
Mrs Van released the grip and Pierre fell down to the mat. He barely had enough energy to put himself away.
Mrs Van pulled back her hair with both hands, showing off the biceps to the family.
"Ok, it is 2-0 to the women. Maybe we get a male win now" she said as she pointed to her husband.
Pierre had returned to my side, "Dad will win this" he said
"How do you know?" I asked
"He has won 3 times against Amy" he said
Perhaps, but Amy was buff; he may be under estimating his youngest daughter.
Amy and her dad were about to lock up when Amy stepped back.
"If I beat dad in under 2 minutes, I want to wrestle Andy too" she exclaimed
Her dad laughed, "You have not beat me once yet, let alone in 2 minutes"
"So it's a deal?" she asked again
Her mum nodded and Amy leapt into action.
I glanced at my digital watch. 2 minutes was not a long time, come on Mr Van, hold out.
Amy suddenly looked huge. She wasn't Belgian bodybuilder champion for nothing. Mr Van was stocky too; this was a match up for sure. The 2 locked up. Amy tried to throw her dad but he was pretty strong. He had to be with a wife like his. Both groaned and grunted as they pushed, each trying to gain the advantage. Mt Van suddenly looked concerned. His pushing was not working, and Amy was getting the upper hand. Each muscle tensed to its maximum. Damn, she was hot.
"Arghhhh" roared Mr Van as Amy threw him to the floor. His face painted a thousand words. This was obviously the first time his daughter had gotten the upper hand and he was scared. Amy dived onto him. Her legs grapevine his right leg and applied the pressure. Mr Van roared in pain. I would guess Amy had 22 inch quads, and they looked 30 inch as they pumped the pressure on then off. Mr Van placed both hands on her quad trying to remove the pain giving hold. Big mistake. Amy grabbed his arm and bent it back. Mr Van was now on his side, leg entwines by the muscle, arm trapped in a grip of forearm and bicep.
I glanced at the watch; 1 minute 34 seconds had passed.
"Arghhhhhh" screamed Mr Van as he had to his wife many years before.
"Time? How long?" Yelled Amy
"10 seconds" I yelled back.
With time running out, Amy bent the arm right back.
"Give it up old man" she shouted in his ear
"Ow, please arghhhhh" he wailed
"Say it, say it now" she forcefully bellowed
"He held on for a few seconds, I glanced at the watch, 4 seconds to go.....
"Ow, Ok you win Amy" he conceded
"Yes!!!!" Squealed Amy as she leapt up. Mr Van held his arm; he was in agony, but also ashamed having lost to the final female in his family.
Amy stood up. Each muscle looked perfect as she walked over to me and hoisted me into her arms in a cradle hold.
"I get to beat my baby again" she proudly announced as she marched me around the room in her muscular arms.
I then felt a sudden move forward. Amy dropped me. She had been pushed in the back by the plucky teen Ellen.
Ellen stood up to Amy, dwarfed by the bodybuilder mass.
"You get what is left, I wrestle Andy first" she hollered.
Amy looked as though she was ready to take out the youngster right there, but she stepped back and gestured for her to carry on.
"Let's see if we get 4 and 0" said Mrs Van.
Ellen grabbed at me, but I was able to swat her away. She grabbed my leg, but again, I moved quickly and got free. Ellen was no Amy, or Martha. This was my moment to shine. Ellen jumped at me, I side stepped and pushed her down to the floor. I got on top, now it was me who had the advantage with a schoolboy pin of my own.
"Hey, if I beat Ellen in less than 2 minutes, I don't have to wrestle Amy right?" I asked
"Sure" said Amy very confidently. Was she mad? I had this match won.
I grabbed Ellen's arms and they were harder than I thought. Still, this didn't stop me, I pinned her arms to the floor.
"Give up little girl?" I asked
Ellen just laughed.
I tried to copy the leg scissors seen earlier. Sadly, my legs were weak and Ellen just shook her head to acknowledge that my best was not working. I had both hands on her biceps and tried to squeeze them. She just tensed them up and while not big, they were too hard to dent. My confidence did dent though and it started to wane as she began to push her arms up. I leaned over, my strength and my weight on her arms. The mistake had been made. Her legs were now free and they kicked up to wrap around my shoulders. I held on, but not for long. Even with all my advantage, her arms were strong and she managed to lift up her arms. Her fingers locked into mine and with a snap, my fingers were being bent back and I let out a squeal. Ellen threw me off her. I tried to get to my feet but she stood over me. I tried to stand, taking her up with me. I managed it, she was small, but her arm locked around my neck and I struggled to breathe. I clawed at her arm, but she was way stronger than I gave her credit for. As the air drained, I fell down.
Ellen was now sat on my back. I was exhausted. The 2 minutes had passed; I was more concerned with avoiding defeat and, more worryingly, humiliation.
Ellen applied a hammerlock on my arm, almost the same hold as Amy had used an hour before. It was almost like the pupil had learnt from the teacher.
"Arghhhh" I yelled
"Ow ow, ok, you win" I blurted out
Ellen just sniggered
"Didn't Pierre warn you, I don't just do cop outs" she threatened
Nobody stepped in to stop her.
The arm was twisted more and more
"I didn't want to look pathetic in front of Amy, but I began to cry. Amy was stronger no doubt, but Ellen applied the hold in just as painful a manner.
"Please, I give up" I pleaded
"Now, what demands shall we set?" teased Ellen
"None, anything, help, ow" I screamed
"Ok, well first you admit that women kick butt" she said
"Ok" I wailed, "Girls are stronger than boys"
"And, what about teen girls?" she mocked
"Yes, teen girls are too strong for me" I shouted out
"And, you want to date me?" she asked
"What? There is ... ow ow" The pain was intense
"Say it" she demanded
"I want to date you" I said it
Amy stepped in, "That's enough, he is mine"
Ellen kept the hold on and rolled me over
"Then why does he have a hard on if he doesn't want me" she laughed
Amy grabbed Ellen and forced her to let go.
"Now now Ellen, Andy is hard for muscles, my muscles" she said
Amy helped me up.
"So, do we need to wrestle so that I can make you admit to all my family that you are my boyfriend now and that we are going to have sex?" she asked
I looked around. Despite the brash sexual claims, nobody seemed bothered or offended. I got the impression that since Amy had gotten so muscle-bound she was now in control of this family.
"Well, do I need to make you admit it?" she asked
"No, I guess not" I admitted
"Great" exclaimed Amy, "You lot better get the kettle on, we won't be long"
With that, Amy hoisted me up in her muscled arms.
"This will be wonderful. I waited years for this. You are mine now, and I will enjoy being with you"
I looked over my shoulder to see the family watching their teen daughter carry her man to bed.
Well, what else could I do but enjoy the inevitable.