Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Omaha pro show 2015

Started by charliew, April 03, 2015, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliew

Anybody here know who is competing in female bodybuilding at the Omaha pro show in May?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charliew

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

Lets hope that she-hunk Renee Marven is in it (again).

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anybody here know who is competing in female bodybuilding at the Omaha pro show in May?
The full list is rarely available until a week or less before a show, so you can only speculate as to who will compete. Have a look on FB pages etc and see who says they are intending to show up, bearing in mind they may not have sent in their application forms yet.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

charliew

 Cheers timmon! I think there is going to be a good turnout for these forthcoming pro shows due to the phasing out of woman's bodybuilding. The ladies that I've heard maybe competing at the Omaha show so far are Lisa Cross, Gillian Kovack and Christine Envall. That's not a bad start!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  Lisa Cross and someone else fron the Uk called Rene.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

Why in the world are they holding a pro bodybuilding competition in Nebraska? They might as hold one in Katmandu.

rom553

I agree I've been to Omaha, the land of Warren Buffet, it's like nowhere man. When is the show anyway?

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Polite Society

 It was one of the better supported women's pro shows I've been to based on the first year.  I'd recommend the city, the show and the host hotel for chances to meet the women. I think that scores on a few levels.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was one of the better supported women's pro shows I've been to based on the first year.  I'd recommend the city, the show and the host hotel for chances to meet the women. I think that scores on a few levels.

That is good to hear. Omaha is by no means a Las Vegas or New York but it is not this tiny town that everyone says it is. Hey, Polite. How is the outlook for sessions at the MS O now that bodybuilding is gone but the other comps are still there?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was one of the better supported women's pro shows I've been to based on the first year.  I'd recommend the city, the show and the host hotel for chances to meet the women. I think that scores on a few levels.

That is good to hear. Omaha is by no means a Las Vegas or New York but it is not this tiny town that everyone says it is. Hey, Polite. How is the outlook for sessions at the MS O now that bodybuilding is gone but the other comps are still there?

  You're confusing me with someone who runs a session Agency.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was one of the better supported women's pro shows I've been to based on the first year.  I'd recommend the city, the show and the host hotel for chances to meet the women. I think that scores on a few levels.

That is good to hear. Omaha is by no means a Las Vegas or New York but it is not this tiny town that everyone says it is. Hey, Polite. How is the outlook for sessions at the MS O now that bodybuilding is gone but the other comps are still there?

  You're confusing me with someone who runs a session Agency.

No, I am identifying you as someone who is familiar with the trade and would know more than the average joe. I know female bodybuilding but that does not make me a gym owner/trainer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guile1793

Any ideas of the fbb competitors ? Time to bet on the winner !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charliew

Official FBB competitor list:
Irene Andersen
Lisa Cross
Rene Campbell
Christine Envall
Paula Francis
Judy Gaillard
Monique Jones
Maggie Martin
Elizabeth Meza Gomez
Angela Rayburn

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guile1793

Ok let's say :

1/ Monique Jones
2/ Christine Envall
3/ Margie Martin
4/ Irene Andersen
5/ Judy Gaillard
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login