LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skype

Started by bepi888, March 30, 2015, 11:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bepi888

Hi there,
Somebody know some girls who use Skype for chat or session ??
:hey:


makko1

Nataliya Trukhina offers session via skype.
Scroll the page
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never done that but she is stunning!
Don't know for other athletes. But I am interested too!

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there,
Somebody know some girls who use Skype for chat or session ??
:hey:

Ask the women themselves if they use Skype by e-mailing them.  You'd have to e-mail most of them in order for them to add you on Skype anyways.  And since Skype camming is often appointment based, because most of the women don't just sit around with Skype open, that's the second reason why you should just e-mail the women.  Most of the women who cam on HBC or MGL use Skype to cam on the side so they can keep all of the profits. 

femwrest

My vote goes to Kathrine (as she is known on HBC) or myfitkat on Skype.  She's an aspiring fitness model so if you're a fan of massive FBBs, don't bother reading on.

But if you like a slim lady with decent sized biceps and an awesome six pack, then Kat is for you.  Again as I said, she's an aspiring fitness model so when I say decent sized biceps and awesome abs, don't go comparing her to a FBB and saying she has no muscles.  Compare apples with apples.  If you know of another fitness model with better biceps or abs, that's a different story.

I've chatted with her on Skype so my comments are based purely on that.  Her internet connection is fine.  Have chatted with her during the day and the night and no lag whatsoever.  Quality may not be HD but certainly better than what you see on HBC or Athletehomepage.  I even managed to expand the video screen to full screen and it was still of decent quality.

She's not a clock watcher which is great.  Can't stand people who attempt to log off before time is up and when you protest, they reluctantly continue till time is actually up.  I mostly chat with her about various topics while she is posing so I get to enjoy her physique while chatting.  Definitely not a bimbo, this girl knows what she's talking about.

But don't take my word for it, drop her a note at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and find out for yourself.

mjs5115

I know that DDDiamonds and BabygirlBrasilian both use Skype and give fantastic shows and their connection is very good (a key item).  They have never let me down with a show and are willing to work with pretty much any fetish.  I know to set it up, I just emailed them and asked politely first if they offered them.  And then from there, asked about pricing and length of time.  As long as you let them know you are serious about a show and show respect to them, there should be no problem.  Brandi Mae Akers, Megan Avalon, and Jessica Williams also offer Skype shows, but I have never cammed with them on it.  With that said, I bid you good luck with whatever choice you make.

Warhawk Overdrive

With Skype going away, what will people use?

Or does nobody do private webcam anymore?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With Skype going away, what will people use?

Or does nobody do private webcam anymore?

Zoom or private webcam.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

DCReviews

I've had a few session ladies that also use Apples FaceTime on an iPad to do cam sessions. It has an interesting capability of being able to refocus on them if they move left or right in the frame using their Center Stage software. This has the FaceTime conferencing staying with them. 

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a few session ladies that also use Apples FaceTime on an iPad to do cam sessions. It has an interesting capability of being able to refocus on them if they move left or right in the frame using their Center Stage software. This has the FaceTime conferencing staying with them. 

I thought of Facetime when I originally replied to this post, but it's only offered on Apple devices. I mentioned Zoom because it's a stand alone app on Apple, Windows and Android devices. However, if a provider sends you a Facetime link, I believe you can open it on Android and Windows via the Chrome browser.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS