Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583206 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 03, 2024, 09:51:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [emjats & others] Robin's Mission
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [emjats & others] Robin's Mission  (Read 6332 times)

emjats

Authors: [emjats & others] Robin's Mission
« on: March 28, 2015, 01:17:20 am »
I'm back with another story that I'm building on writing.com.  I like to compile them here, too.  Come join in and help.  It's more fun with more contributors.

Link to the game: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, I like this story, but I'm editing out a chapter written by another author, because I haven't asked his permission.  I'll make it work, though.

This story has flown down a different path than I expected (That happens when you write a chapter at a time), but I'm pretty sure I can get it back on track.  Enjoy!

Forum Saradas

emjats

Re: Robin's Mission
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 01:18:28 am »
Robin's Mission
by emjats & others

School had just ended and summer was upon them. Unlike previous summers, at the end of this one Robin would be leaving her podunk, redneck, backwoods, red state for somewhere a little more forward thinking. She would be going to UCLA and couldn't wait to find herself in modern society.

For now though, she was sitting in her boyfriend Jake's garage watching him pump iron while getting a head start on her Women's Studies textbook.

She and Jake didn't have much in common, he was pretty bullheaded and just as backwards as this whole town. She stayed with him, at least for the rest of the summer, because the man was built like a god. At 6'4" and 240 of marble statue, he had begun to receive interest from colleges for football, but they quickly backed off when they saw his academic transcript.

Yes, it was shallow, but men objectified women all the time. Why shouldn't she even the score a little bit? Anyway, she knew he was only with her for her looks as well. Even though she never dressed the part, Robin was stunning. She was 5'10" of red-headed, DD-chested, supermodel quality beauty. She kept it all wrapped up, however, in glasses, baggy hoodies, and loose jeans.

With a grunt and a clang, Jake racked a bench press heavy enough to bend the bar at the edges. The noise got Robin's attention enough to peek over her book. "Damn, he's... mmmm." Robin muttered to herself.

"I see you over there pretending to read." Jake says smiling. "You know, I don't mind if you stare. You don't have to hide it."

"I wasn't watching you." Robin half lies with a chuckle.

"Hmm. Sure. You weren't looking at this?" He started flexing. Going smoothly from one pose to another.

"Nope. I'm preparing to do important things." She gestured to her book, "To be something special; do something not just anyone could do."

"Pfft. That? What's the big deal about this Chick's Studies stuff anyway? It seems like a waste of time."

"What? And lifting heavy things isn't?!"

"Not just anyone can build a body like this." He gets back into flexing trying to lighten the mood, but Robin will have none of it.

"HA! Sure they can."

"Not anyone. You couldn't. Everyone knows that real muscle and strength are not for girls." Robin just stared at him angrily. "I mean, if you loaded up on steroids, then maybe you'd get kinda buff. But not like this. Plus, muscles are ugly on a chick."

Robin stood up and walked silently across the room toward the dumbbells, taking her hoodie off along the way revealing her prodigious breasts stuffed into a wifebeater with no bra. She quickly put her hair into a ponytail and reached for a pair of weights that looked heavy to her grabbing the 25s.

"Hey. slow down now. Don't hurt yourself. That's really heavy for a girl."

For a girl. FOR A GIRL. That phrase was amongst the worst anyone could utter to her and her fire was lit. She turned to Jake and stared him dead in the eye. When he took a step towards her she started curling the weights. Actually, it looked surprisingly easy and stopped Jake in his tracks. After ten reps, she dropped them where she stood and pulled up a double bicep flex. She had more muscle than either of them realized, but it was still far from Jake's superhuman mass.

emjats

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 01:36:24 am »
This chapter in the interactive is by izdubarr.  I said I wasn't going to post it, but I will.  If he wants me to take it down, I will.  I tried to paraphrase it and just couldn't do him justice.

----------------------------------------------------------

Robin just smiled at him, proud of her development, wanting him to be proud of her too. And then he said it. The comment that would change their relationship.

"Whoa, you're pretty strong for a girl. You better stay away from the weights, you don't want to get all freaky. No guy wants a woman with bulging biceps. But," his eyes moved from her biceps down to her breasts, staring, almost hypnotized by the way they swayed slightly as she breathed.

"You're bulging real nice other places though. You should let those girls out to breathe more often."

She gave him a distasteful look, and dodged backward from his clumsy attempt to grope her. Like she didn't see that coming a mile away.

"Finish your workout, meathead." she called to him with a half-smile as she danced back to her hoodie, and pulled it over her head, ending the show.

She had a hard time focusing on her studies at that point. She watched him work out even more closely, not as much to admire his impressive physique, but to imagine what it must feel like. Her arms tingled from their exertion and she had to admit lifting those weights felt exhilarating to her.

She found herself on her ipad googling things like how to build muscle as a woman. Articles came up, and pictures that were amazing. Powerful, ripped, muscular women, some who could even be considered massive. Other worldly pictures of women with rippling physiques she couldn't have imagined. Her searches got more and more involved. Muscular woman, bodybuilders, strong women, Gigantic muscle women dominating men, beating them wrestling, forcing them to submit to their powerful muscle. She was getting hot. Jake may as well have not been in the room, she was getting turned on by what she was seeing on the screen. What would it feel like to be that muscular, that powerful? To be able to make a man, even a man as big and strong as Jake submit? To bend him, twist him, dominate him completely with her massive muscles? Wasn't that the ultimate in women's liberation? To be stronger than the strongest man?

She wanted this, she NEEDED this. To build up her body to inhuman size, hardness and definition. To dominate Jake, to show him that strong for a girl was a whole lot stronger than he could comprehend.

She needed something else right now though. She put the tablet down and walked over to Jake. He was doing crunches on a mat, she knelt over him and violently pushed him down on his back. She knew she wasn't strong enough to push him over, but he wasn't about to resist what he knew was coming as his sexy girlfriend took him on the yoga mat. She imagined the whole time how this was going to go very differently the next time they met.

emjats

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 01:37:45 am »
The last six months had been the best of her life. Robin had this realization as she jogged to the gym on a beautiful Los Angeles day. She had dumped that dumbass jake and used him to motivate herself towards a better life. This summer she dedicated herself to exercise and immediately lost 15 lbs. She already looked like a supermodel and now she had the beginnings of a six pack to boot. The weight left her in all of the right places, too. None seemed to disappear from her chest or butt. She followed up her impressive loss with a gain of 25 lbs of perfect muscle. She was now 150 lbs of ripped goddess.

She smiled as she ran down the sidewalk, her sports bra barely containing her eye popping breasts, while completely revealing her sculpted abs. Every time she got a stare she wanted to shame herself for playing to society's expectation of a woman to be sexy, but couldn't help but be excited about revolutionizing her body. Lost in thought about her own beauty, Robin had stopped paying attention to where she was going. She didn't know what happened, but something slipped out from beneath her foot and she slid, rolling her ankle hard on her way to the ground.

The pain was excruciating and it took her several minutes to open her eyes to see what had caused her fall. She had stepped on an amulet with an unusually long gold chain. She wasn't sure it was an attractive piece of jewelry, but it certainly looked expensive. She hobbled over to it and picked it up, putting it on for safe keeping. She would have to find something to do with this later. She continued to limp to the gym, it was arm day anyway, she could handle the sprained ankle.

"Wow, This is a pain in the ass." She mumbled to herself, just a block away from Biggie's Gym. "I certainly wish that never happened." She said realizing it was obvious.

Suddenly she found herself jogging again. Her ankle didn't just feel healed, it felt like it had never been injured. Her first thought was, "Huh, I guess it wasn't that bad after all." But she was smarter than that. She new that pain. She couldn't explain it, though.

She walked into Biggie's putting the event behind her. She was ready to get pumped. She had found in the past few months that nothing exhilarated her more than building her body. She saw it as the embodiment of her feminist views, wanting to prove that she could do anything she wanted to as a woman. To show that a woman could make big gains as fast, or as she hoped faster, than any man.

She made her way through the large gym to the free weights in the back. It never ceased to amaze her how impressive this place was. She intentionally chose the most hardcore meat market in the area. It was packed with people that would make Jake look as weak as he had tried to make her feel.

Not all of them were men, either. She had found a role model of sorts here. A physical goal would really be a better description. A woman named Valentina called this place her home and seemed to rule it. Robin saw the Eastern European blonde now, standing in front of the mirrors where she was heading. She had her hands on her hips flaring her lats to inhuman proportions. Valentina dropped her jacket to the floor leaving herself in just a sports bra and flexed 19-inch guns that would have made Jake eat his words.

Except for one part. The reason that Robin could not bring herself to call this jacked lady her role model was the steroids. She showed all of the signs. Her muscular growth had been extremely rapid, she had obvious acne on her back and shoulders, and her voice and face were becoming increasingly masculine. Just as Jake said, she only got here by loading up on steroids. Robin swore she would do it her way, the right way, the CLEAN way. If she cheated by injecting male hormones, it would defeat the purpose.

She made her way to the dumbbells and pushed all thought of the Queen of the Gym out of her mind. This was her time. She rarely even listened to music in the gym, preferring to get lost in her own thoughts. She began to warm up her biceps with the 25's, smiling thinking that she was impressed by lifting these a few months ago. After just a few reps she moved down to the 35's, which gave her a feeling of resistance, though not a true challenge. She wanted a challenge today. Instead of just going to the 40's as she normally would for her last set, Robin moved down to the 50's. She wasn't sure she could even complete a single rep with good form, but she had to try.

From day one, Robin had been stronger than she looked. Today was no different. Robin closed her eyes and curled 50 lbs in each arm for the first time. Her form was immaculate, having no sway and hardly any arch to her back. For the second rep she looked in the mirror and couldn't help but admire her 14-inch ripped arms. She began to smile as she completed the second and continued into a third rep. This time, however she had to throw her back into the lift. She was impressed but a set for her was usually 8 to 10 reps.

"Damn, I wish I could complete this whole set." she grunted as she lowered her third curl. The next movement was smooth. The jerkiness of the last rep was gone and she was able to get to eight with flawless form before calling it quits. The 50's didn't feel any lighter, she was just suddenly handling it. She dropped the weights and brought up a bicep flex that dropped her own jaw. Her arms were noticeably bigger than when she walked in and she could begin to see a vein on her sharp peak.

She turned to the girl next to her, a cute brunette with impressive arms of her own doing preacher curls. "I can't believe I just curled 50's. Did you see that?"

The girl, who she had never met, laughed and responded. "Um, yeah. It's arm day, right, Robin? I've seen you do that for weeks."

emjats

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 01:38:52 am »
"You have?" Robin responded, surprised.

"Uh. Yeaaaaah. We've been lifting together for, what, two months now? I've been starting to wonder why you hadn't moved on tho heavier weight. I just assumed you didn't want to get any more jacked."

Robin flexed her arm in the mirror again and took a good look. Her arms were noticeably bigger and more defined, but she was positive that she wasn't big enough to show up Jake yet. It was in the mirror that she again saw, and remembered, the mysterious amulet from earlier. Could it have had something to do with all of this strangeness. Absentmindedly she stroked a finger across its bronze surface and secrets were instantly revealed. It was an odd feeling. One that she could not exactly describe as she had never felt anything like it before in her life. It was as if someone had opened a book in her mind and it contained her new past.

Suddenly she knew that 50 lb curls were nothing crazy for her anymore and hadn't been for two weeks.

She knew that the girl speaking to her was Renee and they had met when the girl had joined Biggie's two months ago and had become fast friends, so much as considering becoming roommates.

She knew that Renee had been obese when she joined, but had been so inspired by Robin's conviction that in two short months, she had trimmed down to 18% body fat and added more than an impressive amount of muscle mass for the time given.

She knew that Valentina had taken notice of them, at first positively, but now she was beginning to consider them a threat to her dominance.

She also knew that The Amulet had the power to take a wish and remold her reality to fit it, with only her the wiser.

Taking all of this new information impressively in stride, she shook her head and made her way to the barbell rack behind Renee.

"Honestly, I'm not sure why I stopped at the 50's. I guess because this rack ends with them and for any heavier I'd have to go down by Val." She instinctively grabbed the 100 lb bar and started what was now a manageable set, internally marveling at her new strength.

"What's wrong with Val? I'd think you and I would have a lot in common with her. I mean look at her, she's massive." The girls looked down at the European titaness, who was currently posing for a cameraman. "We both are clearly trying to build muscle, and she seems to be pretty good at it."

She was, indeed. The cameraman, seemingly professional but probably for a fetish site, was a fairly strong looking man in his own right, but Val easily overshadowed him.

"What's wrong with Valentina is that she's not that good at it. She cheats." Robin resumed curling her 100 lbs with renewed vigor. "She uses steroids and growth hormones. You and I, Renee, are still natural women. And that's better." With that declarative she dropped the barbell and returned to her double bicep flex, examining them from all angles. "Geez, I wonder how big these are now."

"Well, it's the end of the month and the end of the day's regimen, so it's time to find out." Renee responded, roughly letting down the preacher machine with a clank and producing a measuring tape. The Amulet had apparently advanced time to the end of the session because Robin had just walked in. "Me first, let's save the big ones for last."

Robin wrapped the tape around her (new?) friend's arm and announced "11 inches unflexed." She watched Renee curl her arm up fast and the tape felt like it was going to pull from her hand. "Whoa. That's quite a growth. 13-3/4 inches flexed. Nice!"

"Pffft. Not next to you, girl. Hand it over."

Renee wrapped the tape around Robin's new arm. it was truly going to be a surprise for her. "13 unflexed, good lord, and..." Renee curled her fist toward her shoulder "...shit. 15, no wait, 15-1/4..." and then Renee squeezed as hard as she could "...DAMN! 16-1/4 inches, Robin!"

Robin was shocked for several reasons. but most of all, she was realizing how unpredictable The Amulet was. After just wishing to finish a set, she added more than two inches to her arms and changed a good portion of her life.

How will Robin use the Amulet from here on out? She could truly make Jake a fool, wishing herself beyond his dreams. Hell, she could wish it to where all women were the dominant gender.

That seems dangerous, though. Who knows what the ramifications would be?

emjats

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 01:39:45 am »
Robin was ambitious, but she was also a smart woman. She couldn't go changing things willy-nilly. After all, with just an extra set of curls she got huge arms and a new best friend.

She had to test it out, though, even if just in a small way. The temptation was too great.

She looked at Renee gathering up her gear. She had an impressive body, but her self-esteem never caught up to her biceps. She currently wore an old gray short-sleeve t-shirt and long baggy sweatpants. Her long, brown, braided ponytail came forward over her shoulder framing a tan face that wold easily be classically beautiful if she had taken any care of her skin or makeup.

Robin had her idea for a small test change.

She muttered under her breath. "I wish Renee's clothes were more revealing."

The world froze. now that she knew of The Amulet's power, she could see it reknitting the universe, specifically in this case, Renee.

The first change was exactly what she asked for. Her baggy sweats were replaced with skin-tight black lycra shorts, tightly squeezing a nice runners butt and showing off long, toned, and tanned legs.

Her old shirt faded away to reveal a bright fuchsia sports bra even more revealing than Robin's. Renee looked good, great even. No woman should bee ashamed of her body.

Then the chain reaction began, and through The Amulet's magic she knew exactly what was happening.

Renee as the world currently knew her would not dress as such, thus Renee's self-esteem had taken a leap. Now when she had started to sculpt her body, she had even greater results, making her feeling better about her body. She no longer saw herself as Robin's pupil, but as her equal, or even friendly competitor. And worked even harder to be so.

Robin watched as the frozen Renee changed before her eyes. She saw her flat stomach harden and define, and the skin pulled tight across the model ideal of a six pack. She watched as her lats flared and her shoulders grew while her waist shrank giving her a shocking hourglass shape that was exacerbated by her now bare legs and arms becoming thicker by the moment.

Robin realized that she had once again had an unexpectedly large change with a wish, but needed to know exactly how large. "I wish we hadn't measured yet."

There was a shimmer and the world unfroze. Instead of packing her things, Renee was now admiring her own reflection as she held an impressive lat spread. "Damn, can you believe just two months ago I was such a fat ass? Look at me now."

And look Robin did. Renee seemed to have had a similar growth to what Robin had had previously.

"That session was intense, let's measure the girls." Robin suggested

"Great idea!" Renee exclaimed. "You know I measure every day. My body just changes so fast. Let's get it while we're still pumped." Renee retrieved the tape as before, but this time she gestured for Robin to flex first.

Robin had the same 16-1/4 inch result, but Renee didn't have the same level of enthusiasm

"Nice job. Getting big, girl. Now do me!" Renee practically threw the tape at Robin as she gave her arm some practice pumps.

Robin wrapped the tape around her unflexed arm as before and there certainly was growth. "Damn, Renee. 13 inches. Same as me. Now let's see the flex." With that, Renee snapped her arm quickly to 90 degrees, and the tape pulled out of Robin's hand. "Whoa. I know you're excited, but geez." Robin said with a laugh.

She gathered the tape and wrapped it around the mound of Renee's marble-hard mound of biceps, finding herself in awe of it. "Whoa. 16 even, you're catching me. pretty soon..." With that, Renee did the same that Robin had before and pressed down on the flex. Robin wanted to count along to her as the measurement changed, but her brain was freezing on her. When the tape stopped sliding, she finally found her words. "Um. 18-1/2 inches."

"Ha! I've almost got that steroid-riddled slavic bitch over there." She said with a nod to the massive Valentina still posing for her cameraman. "I have to do it. I'm going to pump up some more and go out flex her. Today. I'll be the new Queen of the Gym."

emjats

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 01:40:57 am »
This is a long-ass chapter and gets a bit NSFW

-----------------------------------------------

Renee attacked the weights with a surprising second wind. It was as if she hadn't just performed an entire arm workout. Even more impressive was the weights she was using.

"I have no idea how I do it, But this crazy growth is the best feeling in the world." Renee panted as she pounded out reps with 80 lb dumbbells. It was clear the panting wasn't from exertion, but from reacting to her own reflection. "I just know I can do it today. If I hit these hard enough, I WILL pass up that roided freak today."

Robin was fascinated, staring intently at her friend's biceps. She was shocked that such a benign wish as wanting to change her clothes made Renee a superhuman muscle factory.

Renee dropped the 80's to the floor without bothering to rack them and reached to the 90's before something caught her eye. Robin had to hustle to keep up as her friend ran to a squat rack that someone had rudely left loaded with 225. Before she could move in to stop Renee or get ready to spot, it was already onto her considerable chest and, then on it's way down.

Renee appeared to be less woman and more animal as she heaved the 225 lb bar from her thighs back up to her chest. Each rep was accompanied by a growl and a visible change to the young girl's biceps. Robin didn't know her age hadn't yet noticed just how young the girl looked, and her youth was only exacerbated by the contrast of her constantly inflating arms. After ten curls, Renee let the weight rest on her quads.

"God, she's such a bitch. Always thinking she's better because she's bigger than everyone. Well, I'll show her who the real Queen of the Gym is."

Renee squeezed out five more lifts, each with a scream. Robin looked back over at Valentina, sure that she had taken notice of the noise. She hadn't, though, still engrossed in her photoshoot.

Once again Renee let the weight drop without racking it "That should do it, she said with a smirk. "Let's go show her her place."

Robin followed Renee looking over the largest woman she had ever seen in person. Her lifting blitz had seemingly worked and put her over the top of Val.

"Hey, camera guy. Why don't you forget this ugly bitch and take a look at what a real woman looks like with muscle." With that Renee flexed up a literally reality shattering double bicep flex.

The pair looked around and the photographer looked like he lost control of his face, with his eyes and mouth flying open. Valentina on the other hand just looked annoyed. "Oh look, fatty decided to lift some weights. Welcome to the club."

"Hey, don't talk down to me!" Renee released her flex to take a few steps forward. "Can't you see you've been outdone?"

"Ugh. We'll see about that. Matt, get the tape."

Matt, the photographer reached into his camera bag and retrieved a measuring tape and hurried back. Without a word, The European woman presented her ripped arm to Matt. Robin noted that even if Renee was bigger, Val was shredded beyond belief with a peak that looked sharp enough to cut yourself on.

Matt wrapped the tape around and balanced it over the highest peak of her arm "19 awesome inches, Val. That's crazy." He started snapping a few photos of the measurement.

"Ahem, you may want to shoot this little guy. Robin, tape." With that Renee put all of her energy into a double biceps flex.

Robin wrapped the tape around Renee's shaking arm. She was clearly squeezing out every centimeter.

"Oh, my God. Renee. You put on four inches in like 15 minutes. 22.5 inches!"

Robin dropped her hands to her hips, cocked one to the side and let out a laugh. "Ha! Who's Queen of the Gym now, bitch? And I'm all natural."

"I'll admit that's impressive for being clean." Val responded "Sigh I was going to save this for the video portion. You bash my juice, but let me show you what science can accomplish. Matt hold the tape."

Val brushed a rogue blonde lock from her face with her off hand, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Suddenly her arm started to tremble.

"What the Hell is happening?" Renee asked to nobody in particular.

The trembling ceased and the craggy peak of her biceps started to slowly rise. Matt, against orders, dropped the tape just staring dumb-faced.

Val still had her eyes closed, her breathing increasing like a woman approaching orgasm. "Matt! Get the fucking tape!"

The photographer scrambled for the tape and encircled the still growing arm. "How are you doing this? It's up to 21 inches, but still growing."

"Pull it tighter, Matt, pull it fucking tight. Keep reading the... Oh God... Keep reading the numbers."

Matt squeezed the tape as tight as possible and her arm didn't give at all to the pressure. Val's breathing sped up.

"21.5... 22..."

"Oh, my God, Matt, I'm close." Val was practically hyperventilating by now.

"22.5... 23 inches, Val."

"AAAAAH!" This growing woman had just clearly came in the middle of the gym, as evidenced by her screaming moan and suddenly wet spandex shorts.

Her sex noise wasn't the only sound. During the orgasm, her arm surged up and ripped through the cloth measuring tape. Panting, she extended her hand to Robin. "May I?"

Timidly, Robin surrendered her tape and Val wrapped it around her own biceps. Matt was currently sitting on the nearest bench, his mind clearly blown.

"Well, would you look at that. 28, no, wait." She adjusted the tape. "29 inches. I just gained 10 inches by cumming. Science, bitch. Also, it's my own formula. I'm not just the Queen of the Gym, but Queen of the Lab, too.

"And you say I use steroids, well I did for a little bit. And unfortunately I still have some of the symptoms. Then I realized steroids were cheating, letting someone else do the work for you. But I did all of this work. This was all made by me!"

Robin couldn't believe her eyes. She had changed a lot by magic, but Val was right. The Amulet had changed a lot, but it hadn't touched Val.

"Not to mention, what's the point of being the most muscular woman if you're full of male hormones. Well, I found a non-steroidal way to get huge. The best part is that it's triggered only by female arousal. I haven't found a way to make it work for men. Haha, it makes sex... interesting."

Was Robin wrong about Valentina? Turns out she really was all woman, and up close, the steroid symptoms weren't nearly so bad. Not just that, but This woman (WOMAN!) had made a major scientific breakthrough that led to her outgrowing men. Now it seems like this is someone to be respected.

But she still didn't build the body naturally. Robin had wanted to prove that the female body could naturally match a man's. She had used magic, though, to augment the "natural." Was she a hypocrite?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [emjats & others] Robin's Mission

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View