⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Lena

Started by mo235x, March 21, 2015, 12:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo235x

She is a nice big girl but don't bother with full private she does not go nude. I think she just started.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a warning.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Polite Society

 She's been around a while but is just back. She used to string guys along they could set up sessions in person in private.  Complete crap.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mo235x

thanks for the info, went in private and asked nicely to go nude but said she doesn't and so I logged off ,only took 10 seconds so no harm.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ls Ls

was tried her out yesterday , but it ended quickly .
she isnt my cup of tea . her pics looking better . maybe in contest shape it will be worth more.
i also noticed u need kinda tell her do things if not she can sit and dont do nothing . even not type.

mo235x

whats her full name? So I can do a search for her on saradas.

Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Correction of the Name


Her Name is Lenka Ferencukova !!!



;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Correction of the Name


Her Name is Lenka Ferencukova !!!



;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

thanks amigo!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

No Problem !!   Glad to Help !!


:) :) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

She's very sweet and loves to show off her incredible physique (especially the arms), but for personal reasons, she choses to keep her shows family-friendly.  I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea, but as long as you're comfortable with her parameters, I believe you can have a good time. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

JohnCanon

Indeed... spending $ 3.99 per Minute to watch Lenka pose in a Bikini ... at YouTube  there are 10000 Videos way better for free... (even of Lenka!!)

I have been in private with her and it took minutes for her to react to my wishes. I watched her sitting around in a half-armed Shirt (!), covered shoulders... doing nothing but staring at the cam.
Maybe because her English is so poor?

She is super pretty for a FBB of her size, of course.
Yet, her HBC Rating is at an average of 8.1....
I wonder how Long guys will fall for her...

Dinger123

So, after I saw that she was on hbc I added some funds to my account in hopes that I could see her. Now I have only had one private chat with performers. All the other times I did the voyer option that allows me to watch the private chat but not chat. It is a lot cheaper this way. So I got on last night as she was there. So I rushed to get my password, log on, and open my recording software. However when I joined the private chat she just stood there for like a full minute almost, I tried it again about an hour later and same thing. SO beware guys, she i a wast of time and money.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

When ever I see her she is always in pay chat. I had assumed she was one of the ones who only do pay chat if you want to see her at all. I don't like when any of the women do that but if it works for them.......
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is a nice big girl but don't bother with full private she does not go nude. I think she just started.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a warning.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's been around a while but is just back. She used to string guys along they could set up sessions in person in private.  Complete crap.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, after I saw that she was on hbc I added some funds to my account in hopes that I could see her. Now I have only had one private chat with performers. All the other times I did the voyer option that allows me to watch the private chat but not chat. It is a lot cheaper this way. So I got on last night as she was there. So I rushed to get my password, log on, and open my recording software. However when I joined the private chat she just stood there for like a full minute almost, I tried it again about an hour later and same thing. SO beware guys, she i a wast of time and money.

Thanks for the heads up guys, especially since I was thinking of giving her a try  :hey:

Dinger123

Also just to clear things up, I do think she is one of the people that will wait in private for someone to join and not venture into the free chat. Now I have no problem with that. Oana does that and I had a very nice webcam session with her. Also not only does she wait in private but I think she will do what she needs to get people to do the one on one chat that is very expensive.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JohnCanon

Amazing that a Webcam Girl can get so many bad Reviews in such a short time.

Even Lenkas Reviews of Private Sessions are mainly negative... at least here on Saradas... offering payed Service without Erotic/Nudity is really really naive to say at least...