Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583476 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 09:09:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Fernanda Deporte
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fernanda Deporte  (Read 121069 times)

marcelobr2008

Fernanda Deporte
« on: February 25, 2008, 07:50:01 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Fernanda Deporte
« on: February 25, 2008, 07:50:01 pm »

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fernanda Bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 01:18:29 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bobthebobman

Re: Fernanda Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 02:57:18 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Genivaldo

Fernanda Deporte - Orkut
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:48 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline catacelo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Fernanda Deporte - Orkut
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 03:11:35 am »
I have the privilege of training in the same gym that her in the city of Porto Alegre, Brazil. All I can say is that the photos post here is nothing compared with the real deal. Its a real shame that this goddess remains off the net. Besides her incredible body, her sympathy and great smile. I think that this kind of pleasure is made for few people.

I now that sometimes its hard to believe in this kind of scene, but its true. She lift very heavy weights and weres the same tipe of clothes that appears in the pictures. The only trouble its her boyfriend. He is the instructor of the gym and he never leaves her alone.

Her boyfriend its the guy in a grey Los Angeles shirt

Uncrushable

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 01:49:02 pm »
Sorry wombat11, really sorry, but I have to say stop with these "fables"... It has already happened once ( the second part of the following post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

wombat11

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 06:22:22 pm »
Sorry wombat11, really sorry, but I have to say stop with these "fables"... It has already happened once ( the second part of the following post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Will i forever be followed around and have my good name slandered by you? I have done nothing but speak the truth on this forum and you have nothing better to do than question my every post. Who do you think you are ? and what satisfaction do you get by being like this?
I have to admit  i am truly offened and i never thought the day would come i would be offended by someone i have never met. So i am just about as pissed off as i have ever been.
But i will let it slide this one last time if you will admit one thing for me........ Fernanda has the best legs going around!

Uncrushable

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 08:41:33 pm »
Nothing to say about Fernanda (she has great thighs for a woman) but I haven't to apologize... I absolutely didn't want to offend nobody but what I said was only the truth... You know perfectly... This site is the best on the net so, please, don't fill it with fantasies (or at least do it in the specific "fanciful" section)... This is the real section. Sorry again if I looked rude but I'm a sincere person (maybe too much sincere) ;)

Offline Kryten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:29 am »
She does have huge quads but I'm pretty sure the disputed photo is a fake. :(

Here's a pic of her with her legs in the best light:

Amazing!  8)

marcelobr2008

Re: Fernanda Deporte
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 12:46:13 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcelobr2008

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 05:40:30 pm »
More one...

marcelobr2008

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 05:41:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcelobr2008

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 04:33:10 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lgustavo69

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 11:28:33 pm »
Essa mulher é muito tesuda... e ela é aqu de POA,  né?? Alguém sabe onde essa gostosa treina?

Offline catacelo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 05:10:31 pm »
No Miudinho da Benjamim

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Fernanda Deporte

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View