Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Holy Grail Camshows/caps

Started by FemFBBfan, March 13, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFBBfan

Who is your holy grail camshow? Have you already seen it? Do you have it recorded? Would you trade your cap for another good one?

My holy grails are: Nude shows starring. Lauren Quinn, Alina Popa, Hayley Mcneff, Oana Hreapca, Julieta Fit. I have two and a half of my five :) Wish I had the other 3. ;)


FemFBBfan

Oops I forgot to mention Aleesha Young. I have two nude shows of hers. And yes they were epic finds.

mjs5115

Some of my favorites are Naughty Nuriye, CinderellaFit, Megan Avalon, and Babygirl Brasilian.  Two that I really miss are Carla Gutierrez and Lisa Krog.

Naughty Nuriye - she is huge and always up for a good time.  She is a muscular amazon that is willing to please.
CinderellaFit - Cindi is very sensual but huge.  She is one of the girls who I would have hug me and never let go. Just a good genuine soul.
Megan Avalon - She is known as "Muscle Barbie" for a reason.  She is willing to please and has some very coy and sexy dialogue.
Babygirl Brasilian - Although her english isn't the best, she makes up for it in spades with her sexual nature and muscular physique. Always wanting to show it off.

Carla Gutierrez - I miss this one of a kind pec bouncer.  She was always so much fun.  I can only hope she is doing well, as I havent heard from her in a few years.
Lisa Krog - Lisa was always one of those models who wanted to please you any way she could.  Her shows were always extremely sexy and she knew how to work it.  I also hope she is doing well.

horst11

Cool, why not post it?  Thanks in advance... Your Karma will be huge

Doctor1989

For me at the top of my list is Junell Robinson, she cammed under the name "Junell" on HBC.

But I my "Holy Grail" list is VERY long, probably too long to  put up here hahaha  I'm a fairly young guy so I first "discovered" muscle around 2007-2008-ish, but I didn't "discover" camming until 2012 so I missed just about ALL of the big names that I fell in love with.  Hence me always looking for someone to trade with who has cams from back then.

Ls Ls

i also cammed with her. it was in 2009. have u seen her in contest shape ?

my top list is also not small , but i can defently mention "LisaK" and "musclegirl"


loki7

Alina Popa really naked webcam ?

FemFlexUSA

Holy grail: LisaK and Katassia. Oh, and Britt.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

xepha

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepbang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is your holy grail camshow? Have you already seen it? Do you have it recorded? Would you trade your cap for another good one?

My holy grails are: Nude shows starring. Lauren Quinn, Alina Popa, Hayley Mcneff, Oana Hreapca, Julieta Fit. I have two and a half of my five :) Wish I had the other 3. ;)

How do you have "two and a half" out of five? What constitutes a half?

It's easy to find Oana and Julieta on HBC.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOops I forgot to mention Aleesha Young. I have two nude shows of hers. And yes they were epic finds.

Do you mean fully nude or just topless?

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cool, why not post it?  Thanks in advance... Your Karma will be huge

Agreed. Please share your cams instead of just talking about them.

randoman


muslmstr

Not sure I have found the "holy grail," but the closest to it would be Virginia Sanchez right now. Huge muscles, no implants. Yep, she would be it for me.

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure I have found the "holy grail," but the closest to it would be Virginia Sanchez right now. Huge muscles, no implants. Yep, she would be it for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is on a lot but she is always in pay chat


Yeah is hot not afraid to get wet and use dildos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gdsn1099

so many to list for me. Here are just a few:
Emery Miller
Lisa Krog
Angela Salvagno
Melissa Dettwiller
Melissa Froio
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login