Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [princton] Stories~collected

Started by princton, March 05, 2015, 07:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princton

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#1st STORY: Girl Grows Muscular and Gets Revenge on Her Ex  #WIP

Short Halloween Story  #WIP

Hell Hath No Fury  #WIP

Third Shift Can Be Dangerous

The Demoness  #WIP






this is a story i made up (this is my first one and i don't write much ):

Girl Grows Muscular and Gets Revenge on Her Ex
by princton
_________________________

part 1: the growth

my name is mercedes, i was 18 when i first met gavin. i've always been weak but am incredibly smart. I'm 5'5" and only weigh 95 lbs. i have long black hair down to my low back but i'm too bony for anyone to find attractive and barely have b cup breasts. I met him in my chemistry class my first year of college. he was tall and sooooo handsome and muscular, a classic jock. i kept sneaking glances at him during the lecture and saw he looked so confused i had to help him. when class got out i rushed to catch up to him in the halls and convinced him to let me tutor him! we studied together every day for 5 weeks and were getting really close but i didn't want to get my hopes up. then on the 6th week he asked me to be his girlfriend i was so excited, "of course!" i told him. the rest of the semester flew by i was in heaven! but then....he changed. he started to get violent, everything i said and did would just piss him off. i was late going to his dorm one night and beat me unconscious. i went through his stuff one night when he wasn't home to see what could be causing this strange erratic behavior, the gavin i first met was so gentle but strong and now he's just a brute. i found a syringe in one of his drawers and knew instantly he was on roids. when he returned to his dorm i brought it up and he snapped. he hit me four times in the stomach and then kneed me in the face. when i fell he mounted me and slammed my head back on the ground " you say one word bitch and i'll kill you, you're nothing to me and never were anything more than a quick lay" i left that night in tears and vowed to hurt him more than he could ever hurt me.

2 years later.....
it's been 2 years since that night and i've been going to the gym every single day and my body refuses to put on an ounce of muscle. I called my best friend jess who is a major in chem just like i am to tell her about my problem. "you want to get really muscular? that's gross!" she said "but let's see what we can do" we worked for 2 weeks on a formula that would make me grow muscle and finally it was complete. "bottoms up" she said as she poured the contents of the first of 3 batches down my throat(i couldn't do it myself she chained me down because we didn't know what kind of affect it could have on my mind). we waited for 3 hours and nothing so she unchained me "looks like a failure" she said. i started crying and she came up to hug me and i hugged her back. suddenly i could feel a burning in my muscles. jess! i said "i think it's working!" my arms started to thicken slowly and corded with veins, i could feel my stomach tighten. jess gasped as my clothes started to tear, the burning intensified as I started growing taller. She started pushing against me and screaming but I didn't even notice her efforts to get away. My shirt finally lost the battle as my growing tits tore it open. Finally every muscle in my body tensed up and the burning stopped. I let go off jess and she gasped for air I didn't even realize I was holding her so tightly. "DAMN!" she said "you're fucking strong I thought I was going to die for a second" I looked in the mirror and laughed. I grew over 6' tall! And was completely naked except my panties. I flexed did a full muscular pose and they snapped off. My pecs were massive and now I had to be a size D at least. My biceps fully flexed were 23 inches and my quads looked to be 35. Even my ass grew full and round. Then the thought occurred to me that no one else should know about this but myself and what a great opportunity to test my strength. I walked over to jess and picked her up by the throat with just one hand. The terror in her eyes started to turn me and  I realized I loved having such power. I threw her into the wall and she fell down dazed. I picked her up again but this time I put her in a sleeper hold, she started gasping before I even flexed my arm and I giggled. Her throat offered no resistance to my bicep when it cut into her and when I flexed she panicked and elbowed me in the stomach but I didn't feel a thing. Then I got serious and flexed my arm as hard as a could within 3 seconds she stopped struggling and it became too much for me destroying her turned me on so much I climaxed without even touching myself. I waited 2 more minutes to make sure she couldn't recover and let her drop to the floor.  I kissed her body once on the lips and grabbed the remaining two doses. "if one dose increased my strength this much I wonder what both of these will do?" so I drank them real fast and went to pay a visit to gavin


any criticism or advice is appreciated!


MaxMuscle

Writing wise, instead of large blocks of text, separate dialogue every so often to make it easier to read.  Also you could try and extend the growth a little bit more rather than it all happening at once.  That's just my two cents.  It's not a bad start. 

princton

sorry it took so long but here's the next part
part 2: revenge can be deadly


Gavin's view
"that bitch better not be late, she has one more minute to get here or she's dead" he said as he waited for his girlfriend, char, to get back. ' the door bell rings' bout fucking time she got here! i opened the door and it's my ex girlfriend and she's fucking fat and tall wth?! what the hell do you want? i asked as i pushed her just to make he fall on her fat ass....or that was the intent but i couldn't budge her...did i feel a 6-pack? she gave me a seductive smile, you like what you feel? she said, i've changed a lot. she grabbed my wrist as she said that and placed it on her arm and flexed, i gasped her bicep was hard as hell and when i pressed down she flexed harder and her sleeve tore. am i sexy enough for you now fucker? she asked as she picked me up by the throat with one hand and using the other pressed me against her chest. I realized belatedly her chest was really soft, softer than a person with no tits should be. I could kill you with just my boobs, as she said that she flexed her chest and couldn't breath i grabbed her tits but could only feel muscle that wouldn't budge, i screamed but all that did was make her laugh, she flexed harder and i heard a tearing sound as her coat and shirt ripped open, i passed out.

when i woke up i was in my bedroom and couldn't see a damn thing, when suddenly the lights turned on; when i could see again the first thing i noticed she was a damned ass right in my face. looking up i saw there were mirrors completely covering my room so i could see every angle. "o you're awake" she said. mercy was lying on top of me in the 69 position wearing just sinfully tight jean shorts that was so form fitting it left nothing to the imagination. " you have 2 choices, you can make me orgasm with your tongue and ONLY your tongue...or you can die between my thighs so what'll it be?" to punctuate her point she flexed her thighs fucking hard! or at least i thought it was hard, after 20 seconds her shorts tore open...she was wearing nothing underneath. you have 2 minutes she said every 12 seconds i'll increase how hard i squeeze by 10% you just felt 2%. start now.... luckily oral is something i'm fucking amazing at. after 10 seconds she was wet....or was it just dominating me that was causing that? after the promised 12 seconds she started squeezing and i almost passed out, jesus fuck! i yelled i thought you said you were only squeezing 10% harder!? i did she giggled, you better get going. i continued, i licked harder and more furiously than ever before after 36 seconds she was moaning and almost at orgasm. 7 more seconds and i could feel her juices flooding my thought and i sighed in relief, finally fucking done. but her legs started to flex harder and i choked, what...what are you doing!?!?!? i can't stop! she said as she crossed her ankles, this feels too good! i grabbed her ass, which was already steel and couldn't believe it was getting fuller and harder. all i could see was darkness as her thighs fully covered my head. i moved my hands to the insides of her thighs and attempts to pry her legs apart and heard a crack as my arms broke and then.....nothing




mondo

writings tough.  try finding your favorite story.  then see what elements stick out.  its obvious you've got a concept here, and it seems interesting.  I would suggest fleshing out the characters a bit more.  it causes the reader to connect. 

segal

Dude!  This is great stuff.  Keep it up!  Just milk the moments you like most with a bunch of sexy detail.  I'll definitely keep reading.

princton

Short Halloween Story
by princton


it's 10 o clock and my doorbell rings "trick or treat!" i open my door to find a woman, she must have been anywhere from 19-25, in a cheerleader outfit. she was about 5'6" fairly fit, her costume showed off her firm legs and well toned abs as well as her very pert breasts. I had a shitty day so i told her to fuck off, she's way too old to be trick or treating. As she turned around to leave i thought i saw a tear roll down her cheek.

32 minutes later: i'm about to fall asleep when i hear "trick or treat!" pissed i get up to answer the door and there she is again except now she's wearing a pendant. "i already told you to get lost" i told her. she looked at me and asked, you won't give me a treat? she starts to smile...a smile i can only describe as evil and yet incredibly seductive. i guess i'll have to give you a trick then she says as her muscles start to pulse and grow larger. veins sprouted all over her biceps, abs, and legs. she grabs me by the throat with one hand and lifts me up. w...what are you doing? i barely manage to get out as her fingers tighten. i'm going to kill you tonight, i don't know exactly how this pendant work but i DO know i can get more than strong enough to crush you to death. looking down i notice her tits are about a DD cup and there's 3 inches of muscular cleavage but i can't see the rest of her body. she roughly shoves my face into her cleavage and flexes, her tits completely envelope my head. two seconds later i pass out.
i woke up and saw her flexing her ass and calves "i could kill anyone with these muscles! she saw i was awake and sexily walked towards me "dieing between my thighs is a good way to go"  she sat next to me and wrapped her now 38"thighs around my waste and squeezed. i hit her stomach but she felt nothing, she grabbed by hand and placed it in her cleavage, time to punish u she said as my hand shattered. i started to cough up blood as she tightened the scissor, suddenly she moaned and her muscles grew again i felt fluids coming out of her nether regions at the same time every one of my ribs snapped....

MenUnder

Good. A rather straight-forward short-story. Would you feel compromised if someone would extend this to a bigger story?
Had a little time-out with Saradas, but trying to change for the better.

Girlz built like truckz and GNU/Linux rocks.

princton

yeah go ahead just give credit to the original please

princton

This is a rough draft but here we go.

Hell Hath No Fury
by princton
_____________________________________

1 month ago

I just wish you were more muscular, Brandon said for the 50th time this week. I flex my bicep, babe it's 17" a whole 2" bigger than it was only half a year ago, how big do you really want me to be!? The biggest, he said. Now i got to go on another business trip so I won't be back for another 3 months i hope you're bigger by then. Without another word he left; pissed i kicked a stool and sent it crashing against the wall, business trip my ass he must be fucking someone else i'm obviously not enough for him considering this is his second 3 month trip in a year and he has nothing better to say other than "i hope you're bigger by then" every time he leaves.

current time

I just finished telling my tattooist about Brandon and she gets a strange look in her eye, almost a happy look and says, i got just the tat for you! She comes back a few minutes later with a design that says strength and another that says power in spanish. I think this will make you feel more confident while working out and eventually you could become his dream girl!

Trinitus

Looks promising, looking forward to the complete story.

phil123

Great start. Please continue this idea.
Hope we will get more Infos what she's doing during the 3 month.

uno987

A good setup for a story....promising... :woohoo:

princton

thanks for the support i'm trying to decide where to take the story torn between magic growth and demon possession :/

MegaMassiveMuscle

Great start, I think you have a really good story here

princton

part 2:

she pulls out a bottle that says devils ink and tells me that this will help me a lot. She tells me to sit down and after i feel the first stab the intense pain makes me pass out.

i see a reflection of myself but about 5 times my size, do you desire power? it asks me. YES but i'd like to earn that kind of body for myself. It glares at me, we'll see she says.

part 3:
This will work i say, as i pick out a very tight fitting 2 piece leather outfit that shows off my abs nicely and barely contains my boobs. He'll love this i say right as i hear the front door shut. I smile because i know it's got to be brandon and run out of the bedroom and wrap him up in a hug, i missed you so much! he looks at me with no emotion and tells me you haven't even grown an inch if you really cared about us you'd have worked harder, i'm filing for divorce. He said as he back handed me across the face . I hear that voice again, do you desire power? it asked. YES i shout at it. At what cost, anything i respond.

part 4: