Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Videosessions on SKYPE

Started by makko1, March 03, 2015, 04:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makko1

Hi!
Who are he fbb that have videosessions on skype?
I was blessed some years ago with one with Renne Toney, but now I think she does't do it.
Now who are the most interesting on Skype?
Thanks a lot foryour answers
Bye

makko1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjs5115

I have had a few great ones with Babygirl Brasilian aka Dalvaniza Aquino.  Although her English isn't the best, she does pretty much anything you like.  She has a pretty good rate too.  I usually do about 30 min for around $50 to $60.  I would recommend her to anyone.