Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581927 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:48:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongMichelle-HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: StrongMichelle-HBC  (Read 24124 times)

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
StrongMichelle-HBC
« on: March 01, 2015, 01:07:59 pm »
has anybody chatted with her?
did it a few times-always prolonged the conversation, demanding upload of more credits and showing nothing..
i am out:-)

Forum Saradas

StrongMichelle-HBC
« on: March 01, 2015, 01:07:59 pm »

Offline raj777

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: StrongMichelle-HBC
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:38:10 pm »
she is waste of time n money never does topless

irvin

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 05:26:09 pm »
agreed to that.
and on top of that - I had a few skype shows with her.
she was promising topless. never did it. and even flunked out on shows with lame excuses. paid $100 without getting any show at all in the end.
she could be one of the sexiest out there, but she's ruined her chances with me at least.
but her biceps............. mmmman!

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 09:44:03 pm »
She has a history of scamming people. Also whats weird is that sometimes her head will be turned away, meanwhile constant replies are coming in from her. No lag. Other times she will be in another room changing and replies come in from her the whole time. Its weird I think her bf is sitting there chatting for her sometimes.

Also even if youve spent money with her in the past she will ignore you if someone else comes along with more money.

muslmstr

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 10:57:39 pm »
Thanks for the warning and info.

Offline Bigger_the_Better

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 06:42:52 pm »
Also she is not 5'9" tall, actually height is 5'4"

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 04:44:50 pm »
She will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you're paying to hear it, until you eventually figure out she's conning you.

There was another woman on briefly, a long jumper who claimed she was Norwegian and lived near Oslo. I cammed with her and in the first two minutes she presented herself as my fantasy girl, telling me everything I wanted to hear. She sounded exactly like Michelle which made me suspicious, but I thought she had to be for real because I hadn't even told her what I liked. But it quickly became apparent that she was clueless. She had pictures of herself in long jumping competitions. When I figured out she wasn't wearing Norwegian team colors, instead they were Romanian, it all clicked into place. She was obviously a protege of Michelle's, and either Michelle was in the same room or IM'ing her as we were talking. The long jumper wasn't on the cams more than a few weeks. I like to think she left because unlike Michele, she regretted what she was doing to people.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 07:08:26 pm »
Sometimes people leave the system, and sometimes they are removed from the system for being bad citizens.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 07:46:06 pm »
She has a history of scamming people. Also whats weird is that sometimes her head will be turned away, meanwhile constant replies are coming in from her. No lag. Other times she will be in another room changing and replies come in from her the whole time. Its weird I think her bf is sitting there chatting for her sometimes.

Also even if youve spent money with her in the past she will ignore you if someone else comes along with more money.

Yes she is taking the piss, and yes she is very successful with it. She is in pvt almost all of the time.

I rather not doing the maths on this one ...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:02 pm »
Hard to believe that anyone can be removed for being a bad citizen as long as Michelle is there. Maybe a bad citizen not bringing in enough money to warrant keeping is more accurate?

It's clear bad citizens that can con enough people are given more leeway.

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 09:46:17 pm »
Bruce 321... "She will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you're paying to hear it, until you eventually figure out she's conning you."

This is 100% the same expierience I made with her.
In private chat, she was able to tell me every single wish I ever wanted to hear, EVEN IN DETAIL!
Astounding Talent of StrongMichelle.

But after all, it's just hot air.
She even told me her (private??) Email, just to keep me in Private longer .
When I wrote her, she answered in Little words, but without any Ambition to make those things she promised in Chat, come true.

If you love to hear fairy tales - meet her in Private.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 02:35:57 pm »
I don't necessarily blame a woman for trying to fulfill your fantasy. That's a good thing. But there's a line they cross when they use your fantasies to milk you with no intention of fulfillment. In Michelle's case, she presented herself as my fantasy and told me she had videos to prove it, which she'd send me for free. Wow, sounds like a generous offer! But there were problems with the transfer, which of course she needed to discuss with me in private. She finally figured out how she could send them to me, but she'd only do the transfer if I came into private with her. At what point did these videos stop being free? Still, if they were what she said they were, it's like getting a custom video, so it's worth it right? Eventually, she transferred me some videos. Guess what? They had nothing to do with what we had discussed. They were just general workout and posing videos. The videos she promised? They were on a friend's phone and she needed to get them. If I wanted to check how she was coming along with that, I could do so in private. Eventually she sent me two brief clips, about fifteen seconds each, addressing what I wanted. It was something she made for me, not something she already had as she had indicated. It was also clear she wasn't what she presented herself to be. Still, it was enough of a tease to allow her to milk me a few more times. Oh, and by the way, it wasn't just the cost of going private, she was constantly begging for tips.

It's hard to describe your experiences with Michelle without sounding like an idiot. In retrospect I was. But as previous posters have observed, she's a frigging genius at manipulating people! How else can she always be in private despite the most anyone has ever seen is a bit of lame posing? My advice to anyone wishing to see her is to do so from the safety of clips posted here! If you feel the need to cam with her, spend the couple of minutes necessary to get her to start posing, enjoy her smoking hotness for the next minute, and end your session without even saying goodbye secure in the knowledge that you've seen everything you're ever going to. And whatever you do, don't let her to engage you in one of her games. You're going to lose!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 12:06:48 am »
There are some very high earners who have been suspended in the past.  Obviously I can't give specifics (the performers may reveal this to viewers if they wish), but as I've said publicly multiple times, I'm a fan-first guy because I *am* a fan.  And as I've also mentioned, a person might be a customer for 30+ years, but it's highly unlikely a model would be with us that long.  That's just business.  So, when do suspend someone, it's because we want them to know how seriously we value our customers.....and that they should, too!

As far as fantasies and manipulations are concerned, there are many blurred lines there.  The type of information being shared is valuable and I think that's why fan communities can be good resources.  It's my opinion that StrongMichelle's fantasy services are strong, but may not be for everyone.  I think she's fantastic, but that may just be because she's my type and because her English is excellent. 

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 08:50:23 pm »
There is nothing blurred about the manipulations of StrongMichelle. They are just that, outright manipulations and blatant lies. I can enjoy a fantasy as much as the next guy, but when she is giving the address of where she is staying in _your_ town (from Google maps obviously) and would love to meet... Well, it just becomes laughably rediculous.

The sad thing is it cements a downward trend in performer quality and leaves very little inspiration or urge to explore other (new or not) performers. Just not worth the sunk cost.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 04:33:42 am »
Hard to believe that anyone can be removed for being a bad citizen as long as Michelle is there. Maybe a bad citizen not bringing in enough money to warrant keeping is more accurate?

It's clear bad citizens that can con enough people are given more leeway.
We don't follow an exact formula when it comes to these investigations, because not every customer complaint is equal. If a customer who's been with us for years expresses a concern about a performer, we're going to take a closer look at the situation than we would if it's a customer who just signed up a week ago.  It doesn't mean that the newer customer's concern isn't valid, it's that the more loyal customer has earned more consideration.  The same is true for performers.  If someone has been on the system for years, we're going to be more likely to retain her if there are a few issues over time, whereas a performer who shows up and registers more than 25 complaints within her first 90 days on the site is someone who will be removed. 

We cannot investigate what we don't know about.  Unless they are brought to our attention, we don't know what concerns customers may have.  We can't always promise the resolution you may want, but if someone feels they have been defrauded and that our system is being used as a vehicle for fraud, they should let us know. 

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongMichelle-HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View