Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583124 Posts in 74319 Topics by 30057 Members - Latest Member: Jmorri87 June 05, 2024, 05:32:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected  (Read 19024 times)

Offline snowman7

• Activity:
    0%
★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected
« on: February 22, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

Time to Flex

Vamp Girl

New story, never posted.  I've been tweaking this for a while.

Time to Flex
OR: Maddie Gets Her Turn
by snowman7 [= GBM]

Madeline (Maddie) Turner walked toward the local gym where her brothers were.  The gym was on the first floor of a 40 story office building and she glanced up toward the roof, craning her neck for a moment.  The gym had a natural light ceiling that stretched out from the rest of the building oddly allowing those in upper stories to actually stare down at the gym.  The owners thought it would be good for business.

As she bound through the front door, Maddie’s long auburn hair flittered around her shoulders and her green eyes seemed to sparkle on her pretty young face.  Wearing a simple blue t-shirt, jeans and flip flops it was quite clear she was very thin, rather short for her age at 4 feet 6 inches, but was otherwise healthy.

She had been dropped off by a family friend and was supposed to get a ride home with her brothers.  Skipping forward, she waved at the man at the front desk who waved back.  The Turner boys were the local legends of the gym, having the two biggest biceps in the country and perhaps the world.  Most people knew her because of them.

Her brothers were staring at a story on a computer in a shared area.  The computer was mainly used to get workout information and log progress.  Connected to a favorite web page, the boys were cursing as they read.  Maddie walked around them and looked at the screen to see what all the fuss was about.

The story was about a man whose biceps were 31 inches around.  Considering her brothers had biceps that were somewhere around 29 or maybe 30 inches around, this was not a happy day for Greg and Brad.  Brad pointed at the image.

“The hell!  How does this guy get all the press?  A Turner man has been holding this record for years!”

Brad grumbled.  “Well that just means we need to work harder!”

Maddie sighed.  Harder?  It seemed that these two spent all of their time in the gym now.  Having envied the big muscles of her brothers and endured the constant belittling as the tiny little sister, Maddie had been asking to start working out herself and just recently was given a couple of 5 pound pink dumbbells at home.  But just when Maddie endured the laughs of her older brothers about lifting such tiny weights, their grandmother stopped by to encourage Maddie even as her brothers mocked both of them.  After all, she was a nine years old tiny little girl while Greg and Brad were big strong men in their twenties.  The brothers still lived at home, working odd jobs and lifting weights and it always seemed like being big and strong was their priority.  Her grandmother had given Maddie a ring that was supposed to unlock her deepest desires.  This only made her brothers laugh harder.  So when Maddie moved closer she looked up at Brad.

“Yeah, and I can start working hard too!”

Greg was sitting down on a chair and turned his head with a disgusted looked on his face.  Brad, who was standing next to Greg, rolled his eyes.  Greg growled.

“I know Grandma Turner told you that you could do anything you put your mind to, but there is no way you will ever have biceps anywhere near ours, much less bigger than any man.  Men will always have bigger biceps than women, and you’re just a puny 9 year old girl!  You’re just being stupid.”

Maddie frowned.  Normally she would sigh and just walk away when her brothers talked like that, but not today!  Her Grandma had told her to think about what she wanted and when she had the ring on, like she did today, anything was possible.  So as Greg pulled his right arm up to drive his point home and flexed his 30 inch bicep in front of her face, Maddie refused to back down, imagining flexing biceps not just as big as Greg’s, but even bigger!

“Yeah, I know your bicep is really big, but I started working out this week and my biceps are bigger already!  And you know what?  I’ll bet I just need to flex hard to make MY biceps bigger!”

Maddie pulled up her right arm next to Greg’s and clenched her small hand into a fist, causing a tiny bump to rise up on her bone thin arm.  Greg smiled as he held his flex and moved his massive ball of muscle close to Maddie’s comparatively tiny bicep bump as Brad pointed and laughed.

“Ha!  You call that a muscle?  Greg’s bicep has to be five times your size!  Probably more!  That has to be the most pathetic bicep I’ve ever seen.  I need a magnifying glass to see your muscle.  Are you just trying to make us laugh louder?”

Maddie grit her teeth as she thought about having biceps five times THEIR size!  Or even bigger!  Then she’d show them what big biceps were all about!

“Oh yeah?  Well let me flex again!  Maybe I just need to warm up!”

As her brothers kept laughing and with her anger growing, Maddie pulled her forearm back down and with a girlish, high pitched growl, slowly began to pull her forearm back up.  And then out of nowhere, driven by her deepest desires and fueled by her grandmother’s ring, her muscles starting growing across her arm in waves, surging across her entire body like a tornado and turning her anger and her thoughts into pure, unfiltered, supercharged girl power.  As Maddie’s forearm rose higher, her bicep expanded larger, first into the size of lemon and then quickly to the size and shape of a baseball!  Her brothers’ laughter stopped as they tilted their heads closer with bewildered looks across their faces.

Maddie’s tiger like growl grew deeper as half way into her flex her bicep pushed wider, grew thicker and rose higher until it was the shape of a football and over 16 inches around.  Even as Maddie allowed a smile to curl in the corner of her mouth, she knew she was just beginning and squeezing her small fist harder, quickly pushed even more devastatingly powerful girl muscle into her waiting biceps.  As her now bulging forearm reached 90 degrees, her upper arm added additional cords of muscle, her triceps expanded harshly and dipped deeply in an intimidating bow of pure muscle while her biceps surged upward into an expanding ball of might until her bicep pushed to over 20 inches around!  The sleeves of her shirt ripped loudly toward to her expanding shoulder and threads continued to pop along the seams of her shirt.  Maddie snarled at her stunned brothers.

“Don’t think I’m done!  This was just my second flex!  You won’t have to worry about that other guy and his 31 inch biceps; you’re going to have to worry about your nine year old sister and her growing, steel hard super charged mega powered girl biceps instead!”

Maddie pulled her forearm back down and her tricep jutted out into a massive horseshoe mound of muscle, adding additional blocks of pounding potent power in moments!  And as she pulled her widening forearm back up, frighteningly dense girl muscles piled on top of rage fueled steel hard girl muscle pushing her bicep larger and larger, harder and harder, stronger and stronger!  Her silky smooth, paper thin lightly tanned skin was like saran wrap around her growing, pulsing, rippling, vein engorged, incredibly detailed, impossibly striated, super powered girl biceps.  Half way up into her third flex her bicep exploded outward and upward in a frenzy of biology busting mega muscle young girl growth, adding mounds of insanely detailed girl muscle in moments until her bicep miraculously matched the still flexed bicep of her brother Greg!  Only his bicep rested on the body of a 6 foot 2 inch 320 pound man, while hers rested on a 4 foot 6 inch 9 year old girl, making her bicep look much more imposing, much more intimidating and to the boys, much, much scarier!  And Maddie wasn’t done flexing!  Girl muscles continued to stack upon young girl muscles in a seemingly impossible rush of Supergirl power as her upper arm reached vertical and she gave her tiny fist another hard squeeze, audibly blasting her peak up over the top of her little girl knuckles into a shredded mountain of mega girl muscle over 50 Amazonian inches around and over a foot and half tall!  Greg’s flexed muscle now looked small by comparison as he stared at Maddie’s ridiculously massive, ungodly muscular, super hero shaming arm and his jaw looked ready to unhinge from his head.  Brad mumbled, “No fucking way,” as Maddie let out a loud growl and looked over at Greg’s arm.

“Ha!  You call THAT a muscle, you pathetic, puny wimp?  Three flexes by your nine year old little sister has made your big manly arm look more like that of a tiny little girl!  Three flexes and now I’M flexing the biggest biceps in the world!  By more than a foot!  Who’s the stud of the family now, huh?  Who’s the one with the massive, jacked up, testosterone fueled, super powered muscles?  Me!  That’s who!  And with these power packed ripped girl muscles, just think about how strong I am!  I can just feel mega strength pound into my young girl muscles, feeding more and more power into my body, fueling every muscle with massive potential!  Ha!  All I need to do is flex the rest of my muscles and I’ll show you two what a real size, real muscle and real power is all about!”

Pulling her arm down to release her mighty bicep flex, little Maddie flexed her thighs and her jeans groaned, ripped and shredded with horrible tearing noises as her quads exploded with unearthly masses of thick, dense, super strong, striated young girl muscles!  Standing on her tiny toes her calves bloated out to the size of cantaloupes, destroying the lower jeans with twin loud terrible pops.  Maddie snickered, reached down at the waist of her jeans and ripped the rags off of her body in one, clean, super strong motion, exposing every inch of her tree truck thighs and pulsing 35 inch calves!  Each quad muscle expanded even larger as the inner thighs met, the front thigh muscle tear dropped over her knees and her outer quads bulled outward until each leg was two impossible feet thick, rippling with more muscle than either brother had, hell, more muscle than either brother had ever seen!  Her tiny black panties were sucked up into her gargantuan muscles like a thong, exposing every square inch of her power packed, ultra muscled lower body.

“Now these are some real girl powered legs!  You guys thought your thighs were big?  Ha!  A couple of hard flexes and these girl quads make yours look puny.  And not only that, but these pillars of power are packed with pure, super strong, earth shaking mega muscles!  My thighs are ripped to shreds and pulsing with might!  Just think about how much I could squat with these monsters!  A couple of tons?  Both of your cars?”

As her brothers gasped at the thought, Maddie slowly placed her small bare right foot out, pushed down on her dainty toes and caused her once nearly nonexistent calf to jut out and expand with low moans of power to the size of a volleyball, rippling with muscle fibers and pounding with power.

“And check out my calf boys!  Bigger, harder and stronger than anything you’ll ever flex!  Bigger than any man will ever flex!  Stronger than any being in the universe!  And just wait until I pump up my upper body!  I’m just getting started!  Every manly record, every feat of strength will soon belong to me!”

Placing her foot back down, Maddie brought her arms to her sides and with a girlish grunt, flexed her back and chest, ripping out of her top faster than the Hulk in full rage mode, detonating unearthly girl muscles across her upper body like a hurricane, shredding her top with horrible ripping noises and exposing the growing, throbbing super girl muscles across her entire expanding muscle bloated torso!  A steel hard 8 pack set of killer abs blossomed forth on her still narrow midsection and strong, thickly detailed piano key oblique muscles rippled up her sides and curved dramatically out to expanding door busting wide lats and a muscle loaded, uber thick back that pounded with untapped power.  Flexing her chest, the once bone thin upper body blasted forth with layer after layer after layer of engorged, mega thick meaty pectoral muscles that grew, surged and pulsed bigger.  And larger!  And harder!  And stronger!  T-bone thick muscles stacked upon t-bone thick muscles until she was flexing up twin jagged, rippling, heaving, shredded, mega muscular cubes of pectoral fright twelve ungodly inches thick.  Her chest pulsed with small booms of power as the muscles below her thin skin surged and rumbled forward as she flexed her impossibly powerful pecs even larger!  Two small black pasties with skull and cross bones barely covered her up, magically appearing to indicate just what her brothers were dealing with; that her entire upper body was a symphony of young girl power and young girl super charged muscle.  As her brothers stared on with dropped jaws, Maddie only sneered.

“Just look at MY pumped up young girl pecs boys!  They’re bigger, thicker, denser, harder, stronger and better detailed than your so called manly chests.  I’ve got more than four times your thickness already and I’ve hardly even flexed down yet!  This girl chest is going to grow even tougher, even stronger and much, much more powerful than any chest you could have ever imagined!  Just look at my mighty pectorals!  I’ve got striations deeper and wider than either of you and my girl pecs are pumping and surging with mega strength and super girl power to put both of you to shame!  You’d lose your entire hand between my mighty pecs!  Right before I crushed the bones to dust!”

Maddie bounced her meaty pecs up and down, flooding them with even more devastating, vein engorged striated glory with each flex!  Within moments each rippling, steel hard jacked up pec was 24 inches thick and 24 inches wide!  Her pumped up mega muscled chest was now blasting to over four feet wide and her lats were flexed up even wider, exploding out to 4 feet 6 inches with seemingly impossible muscle expansion!  She was now as wide as she was tall!  Every muscle was pumped to an unearthly degree, every muscle fiber pulsed with untapped strength and impossible girl power!  Maddie was the biggest, strongest, most muscular person on earth!  And she stood only 4 foot 6 and was only nine years old!  And she knew she was just getting started!

“And now that I’ve pumped up the rest of my body, it’s time for you two losers to see just how strong your little sister has grown!  Try to survive the trip!”

With a wicked grin, Maddie reached out with her left hand and grabbed a fist full of Greg’s shirt and reached out with her right hand to grab the waist of Brad’s pants.  Twisting her body quickly, she tore Greg out of his chair and flung his huge bulk as though he were a pillow toward the large leg press machine.  He landed 20 feet away with a harsh thud and rolled over, hitting a barbell.  She then pulled Brad off his feet by pulling her arm back and then quickly tossing him in the same manner.  Brad was soon flying through the air and landed with a hard thud next to his brother.  Maddie marched toward her downed brothers, shaking the entire gym with each step with terrifying booms of power and cracking the concrete floor below her small bare feet with every foot fall.  Her young, thick, throbbing, exposed muscles tensed and flowed into boulders of super power as she stalked toward her petrified brothers with a wicked smirk across her beautiful young face.  Her long auburn hair danced around as she moved forward until she stood in front of her cowering brothers.

“You two always thought it was so awesome to make fun of me, to dismiss me, to tell me I was just a little girl.  You flaunted your big manly muscles and pushed me away.  Well guess who has the strength and big, bad mega girl muscle now!  Who has unlimited power potential!  Who has the ultra strength pounding in her body!  I’m shaking the entire gym and crushing concrete beneath my small feet with every step as I flex up my vein engorged incredibly muscular body.  You may be taller than me a foot and half, but MY muscles can now out flex BOTH of you put together!”

Greg and Brad struggled to sit up as Maddie moved closer, their feeling of dread growing as the walls rattled and the floor boomed with each step of their 9 year old little sister.  Maddie stopped a few feet from her downed brothers and stared at them through narrow, angry eyes.

“And these girl muscles aren’t just for show either!  I tossed you two like you were dolls!  And it was easy!  I’m obviously much stronger than you two wimps.  But let me show you a bit more of my strength.  Just a fraction of what I’m now capable of.”

Maddie reached over to the large leg press machine and gripping the main support bar with her small 9 year old girl hand, pulled her arm back and the entire structure, weighing several tons, lurched forward with a terrible screech.  Maddie looked over at her wide eyed brothers and sneered.

“This is the biggest, heaviest machine in the gym and I just gave it a small tug with my puny girl muscles and pulled it toward me like it was an empty box.”

Her sneer slowly moved to a wicked smirk and she could see her brothers sweat.

“And just to show you who the queen of the gym is now…”

Maddie pulled her small hand up and entire machine slowly moved upward, scraping the ground noisily as the back end moved higher.  As Maddie stared at her brothers while showing no strain, the machine was soon completely off the ground and Maddie was performing a one armed curl with well over 5 tons, causing her muscles to surge forward into unearthly mounds of shredded, striated power, and the blood from her brothers faces to drain away!

“Ha!  Looks like little Maddie is now so strong she can CURL this huge machine with ONE arm!  How strong do you think that makes me?  A hundred times stronger than you two pussies?  Maybe more?  Well don’t think my strength has peaked boys!  I haven’t even begun to show you how big and strong I really am!  These earth shaking, rippling mighty mega girl muscles aren’t even close to being done growing!  I’ve only started to flex these raging, super strong girl muscles!”

At this point Maddie was curling the huge weight over and over with impossible ease, to the point the structure was bending in on itself with horrible metallic squeals.  Maddie glanced over at it and casually tossed it up and over her head and it sailed across the gym like a wrecking ball, destroying several other machines before smashing into a large free weight area and exploding on the ground with horrific metal tearing noises.  Staring down at her now nearly trembling brothers, Maddie smirked with power surging glee.  Her beautiful face lit up as her green eyes glowed brightly, her lips looked ruby red and her auburn hair shined.  Maddie wanted to look like a super hero, a goddess even, and continued to think about having the power to match as well!

“So boys, the only thing you two ever seemed to care about were your biceps.  You two worked your arms the hardest and longest.  So when I wanted to be like you, instead of helping me out you laughed at me.  I don’t hear you laughing now!  You two thought your big, bad manly biceps were five times my size did you?  Well why don’t we see what happens when I give MY biceps a good flex!  Let’s find out just whose biceps are five times bigger than whom!  And while we’re at it, we can see just how hard these mighty girl muscles are as well!”

To be continued?

Forum Saradas

Offline snowman7

• Activity:
    0%
★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 02:25:08 pm »
Vamp Girl
by snowman7

Wendy sat in the corner of the musty room in her old, faded yellow dress that hung near her ankles.  There were chains next to her used to keep her from running off.  Wendy licked her hungry lips, once again feeling the pain from lack of nourishment.  She pushed away the bangs from her long, tangled, dingy blonde hair that years ago was strong and vibrant.  Wendy stared down at the ground with her deep blue eyes and sighed.  Her eyes should be able to flash red, but that was something she hadn’t experienced for a while.  To think this has been her life now for over 20 years.  She was nothing more than a pet to the Master of the nest, Vlad.  Vlad, at 6 foot 6 was one of the most powerful masters in existence, having on more than one occasion ripped other vampires, and even other masters, in half in front of his group.  But even with all of this power, Vlad was no fool, knowing to generally keep in the shadows.

Years ago, Vlad came to her town, catching a poor family in their car, homeless and trying to get back on their feet.  Vlad killed the father, but with a cruel twist, turned the young, thin, 5 foot 2 inch tall teen-age daughter.  When Wendy awoke the next night, a newly minted vampire, Vlad had left Wendy’s mother with the girl.  Overtaken by a hunger she was yet to understand, Wendy killed her mother for her first meal.  Once her senses returned, Wendy could only look down at the bloody corpse and with horror written across her face, sobbed uncontrollably.  Vlad and his clan laughed at the scene and “adopted” Wendy as the group’s pet.  And that’s how she’s been treated, forced to eat bugs and rarely allowed to join in on any real kills.  Wendy had run off once, but was caught and severely beaten by Vlad and the other men.  After that she was chained to a wall at whatever location they stayed at, forced to hope for a stray rat, but normally was lucky to get a large spider.  Wendy sighed as she pulled against the torn dress that they had stolen many years ago.  The sleeves covered up her arms and the bottom was down to her ankles, which did a good job of covering her emaciated body.

So as Vlad and his current clan of 15 talked about heading out for the night, Wendy was forgotten.  No fool, and with a simple plan laid out, Wendy had slid the cuffs on her wrists, but nobody had locked them.  So when Vlad looked over at Wendy before everyone left, he assumed she was chained up.  Without another thought Vlad and the group left.  Wendy bided her time and once she was certain she was alone, slowly pulled off the cuffs and walked carefully up the stairs and toward the kitchen on her bare feet.  Opening the sliding door of the condemned house, Wendy stared into the backyard, her advanced vampire site showing her that nobody was out.  Whining from disappointment of a quick and easy meal, Wendy looked around and noticed a light at a compound at the top of a hill about a mile away.  Figuring that was her best chance to catch someone outside without drawing attention, Wendy trudged forward, weak but determined.

Up in the not so secret Star Lab, four large men were pumping massive weights, each one having received a dose of the latest strength enhancing formula.  Each was finishing up and the scientists were already gone, with just the normal night shift on duty.  Two of the men were walking out of the weight room, heading for the locker room.  Wendy had used most of her strength to climb the fence and wait by a door for someone to walk out.  To her concern the next person out was a security person with a communication device in his ear.  Not wanting to sound any alarms, Wendy slipped in before the door closed.  She stalked carefully down a hallway and now hid behind some lockers, listening as the men walked in.  Wendy had hoped to catch someone in the parking lot, but there were more guards outside than she could hope to cope with and was happy to have found the inside mostly empty.  As two of the men sat down to strip their clothes and take a shower, the first one spoke with enthusiasm.

“I can’t believe that each of us is now five times stronger!  Seeing that we were really strong to begin with, we’ve got to be stronger than Captain America.  I hope this isn’t just a temporary thing.”

The other man nodded.  “Yeah, I know.  I even heard that they had a Super Strength Enhancer ready to go!”

The first man smiled as he flexed his 20 inch biceps.  “Oh yeah, now that would be awesome!  Being able to go toe to toe with Superman!”

As the first man headed for the shower, the other man snickered to himself.  “Like they would ever let one of us become THAT strong!”

The second man stood by his locker, opened it up and sat down to take his shoes off.  Wendy had heard everything and nervously snuck up behind him, unsure if even with her vampire strength that she would be able to fight against this man if necessary.  So she felt fortunate when she reached him and as he leaned back down to remove his second shoe.  Wendy jumped on his back, hugging him with all of her might and bit him hard in the neck.  He jerked up quickly with shock and reached awkwardly behind him to pull off whatever had latched on, but Wendy was small, had a good grip and her position made it difficult for him to reach her.  He stood up to try and pry her loose, but Wendy maintained her grip and was sucking for all she was worth, not having a real meal like this for many, many years.  The man let out a weak grunt and was soon down on his knees and as Wendy continued to drink greedily, he was down to the ground.  And to her surprise, she was able to suck faster and harder as her strength not only returned but felt enhanced!  She continued to drink, opening eyes that now shined red to see his large muscles receding below her.  After a couple of minutes, Wendy had pulled out everything from the once large, muscular man.  Wendy stood up, wiping the blood from her mouth with her sleeve and saw the withered corpse at her feet.  This was new and different.  She didn’t remember being able to not just suck out the flowing blood, but to actually emaciate the body.

Nodding her head slowly, Wendy felt a bit dizzy as the advanced formula tainted blood coursed through her body.  She began to shake as her entire body pulsed, pushing out stronger and stronger muscles across her small frame.  Her legs pumped out below her skirt until they rivaled those found on Olympic gymnasts, while her hidden abs morphed into a hard six pack.  Her upper body swelled as well, putting pressure on the top of the dress as her back widened, her chest expanded and her arms thickened.  But it was her strength that made her smile.  The advanced formula in the man was now fully hers.  She was now as strong, nay STRONGER, than 5 large men.  Little Wendy was now stronger than any of the remaining men.  Letting out a satisfying breath she licked her lips and whispered to herself.

“Well I may feel really strong, but there are still three more men in here.  And if I want to have them all, then I still need to be careful.”

Wendy walked carefully toward the shower and waited for the man to come out.  With the towel over his head, rubbing his hair, the man stepped out and Wendy smiled, her long incisors shining in the dull lighting.  Once the man stepped passed her she jumped on his back and grabbed hold just like she had done with the first man, only this time her “hug” was much tighter, nearly driving the man down right away.  Wendy quickly sunk her teeth into his neck and with one long draw caused the stunned man to drop down to his knees!  Within moments she was drinking deeply and the man fell to the ground.  Wendy pulled in his blood in record time, once again feeling the body below atrophy as she sucked him dry in less than a minute!  Standing up again, the slight dizziness caused her to moan as the power amplified within her body, causing her muscles to pulse and her strength to multiply again.  Her strength was now more than 5 times great again!  Tiny Wendy had the strength of more than 25 powerful men surging through her body making her well over 5 times stronger than the either of the two remaining men!  Smiling broadly, Wendy could feel her muscles grow, harden and ripple as the top of the dress groaned against her expanding physique, now pushing up beyond that of a high end fitness girl toward that of a true bodybuilding woman!  Wendy smiled wickedly as she pulled up her right arm and flexed hard, pushing the sleeve to the bursting point and with another hard tense ripping the material around her expanding bicep peak!  Wendy talked out loud with even, soft, but commanding tones.

“I, I can’t BELIEVE how powerful I feel.  Those men talking about being so strong with some kind of formula must be real.  And now I have their strength and my body is growing harder and larger!  And my full vampire powers have returned as well!  I feel strong and beautiful!”

Turning toward a full length mirror, Wendy smiled as her hair was now magically restored and enhanced in to a thick main of golden blonde, her face was clean and white and her eyes glowed bright red.  She frowned at the ragged dress and reaching out with a snarl, ripped the old dress off her body with one large tear, dropping the rags on either side of her.  Her smile returned as she stared at her naked, flawless, pumped up, muscular, drop dead gorgeous body.  She looked down at her bulging thighs, chuckling softly as she flexed them, pushing out massive, cut muscles across her upper leg.  Reaching to her stomach she rubbed the hard six pack abs, feeling the deep separation between each brick of muscle.  Flexing her chest, inches of pumped up pectorals rolled forward inches thick and hard as stone, pumping her small breasts with muscle as they merged with her growing pecs.  Wendy moaned as her nipples pointed straight ahead and blood red.  Pulling her right arm up, Wendy smiled as she watched her once bone thin arm pump upward as her muscle consolidated into a baseball sized bicep with a clean split and a hard peak.  Nodding her head with satisfaction Wendy sighed.

“Much better.  Although I’m cursed to be stuck in this teen-age girl body forever, at least now I have some curves.  And even better, thanks to these men I have big, hard, shredded muscles and incredible strength!”

Her thoughts briefly turned to Vlad, the horror she had escaped and the vampire whom she originally planned to never see again.  Now Wendy’s thoughts grew bold and she whispered to herself.

“Maybe if I drink from the other two men as well then I can return and take out Vlad and his clan!  And those men did talk about a Super Strength Enhancer!  I will need to look into that as well!”

Hearing metal clanks from the nearby workout room, her devious smile returned and she walked confidently toward the sound.  As Wendy turned the corner she saw one man rack a very large weight that had 1000 pounds marked on the side of a plate.  The bar had two plates on either side.  The other man had been standing over him, but was walking away as the first man stayed on the bench, catching his breath.  Wendy sauntered forward, no longer afraid of being seen.

Even though she didn’t care if they noticed her, Wendy was still quiet and soon stood next to the large weight, staring down at the man, whose eyes widened with surprise as he noticed the beautiful teen-age girl smiling sweetly back at him.  Wendy reached out and gripping the thick bar let out a little girl giggle.

“Hello, mind if I use this weight?”

The stunned man sat up quickly as the other man, standing near the back wall, turned, holding a cup of water.  The man on the bench blinked his eyes.

“What, how did you get in here?”

Wendy continued to stare at the man; she then glanced up at the other man across the room.  Almost instantly they were within her control.  She smiled at how quickly that had occurred.  Even her vampire powers must now be enhanced.  Giggling again, Wendy pulled the bar off the rack and let out a satisfying smile at how light the weight felt.  She then slowly pulled the bar down to her muscular thighs.

“Well you don’t need to worry about how I got in here; I just wanted to see how strong I am now.”

The men’s minds grew clouded as they stared at the hot little muscle girl slowly pull the two ton weight up like it was a broomstick.  Wendy’s bicep’s bulged larger than baseballs as she curled the weight easily a few times and then with a twinkle in her glowing red eyes shoved the weight forward at the man against the wall, surprising him as he reached out.  But Wendy threw the huge weight hard and he was knocked back and crashed into the wall behind him, falling to the ground as the huge weight crashed to the ground in front of him.  Wendy laughed and as the man on the bench turned to look at her, Wendy bared her fangs and jumped onto him, digging quickly into his neck.  He pulled his arms back to push her off, but she was too strong for him and as Wendy started sucking vigorously, his struggles quickly subsided.  Wendy pulled his fluids out quickly, and she felt his body shrink beneath her tight grip.  In less than a minute she was holding another withered husk that was once a 6 foot tall, 250 pound muscle man with the strength of 5 large men.  Backing up, Wendy let out a satisfying moan.

“And now I can feel my body grow ever sssssssstonger!”

The familiar rush of power pumped into her body, pushing her muscles even larger, up to the largest bodybuilding women, then even bigger!  Once again her strength increased by five times, pushing her now formidable strength level up beyond 125 strong men!  Looking into the mirror she giggled as she tensed her chest and inch after inch of super strong pectorals bunched and pumped up and down as her small rock hard breasts swelled slightly.  Her legs were large, cut and as thick as an NFL running back.  Pulling up her right arm, Wendy marveled at the size and shape of her expanding appendage.  Nearly laughing, Wendy tensed her fist and watched as her bicep bulged up larger than a softball and harder than steel!  As she stared at her massive muscles, the man on the ground moaned, turning Wendy’s attention back toward him.

With an evil smile, Wendy casually walked over toward him and picking up the two ton weight next to him like it was a piece of string she pulled her other hand onto the bar and slowly bent the hardened steel with remarkable ease, enjoying the high pitch groans of useless protest from the thick metal until the bar was twisted into a bow.  Tossing the weight to the side with a loud crash, Wendy stared down at the now terrified, yet completely mesmerized man lying on the ground.  Wendy snickered at the man at her feet.  He was sporting a hard erection that was ready to rip right through his shorts!

Wendy paused and smiled.  She had never been able to do that to a man before.  She had seen some of the other girls in the clan bring over men, turn them on and even have sex with them before making them a meal.  But now that she had big muscles and was more than revived, it was apparent that her haunting beauty was enhanced to near goddess levels and her figure, while planted on the same thin teen-age girl 5 foot 2 inch frame was curvy and bulging with rippling mounds of power.  Smiling brightly as she planted her small hands on her hips, Wendy flexed her 5 inch thick pecs into jagged, hard mounds of striated might and giggled as the man’s penis started to throb.  Pulling one leg forward and flexing her 12 inch thick set of cleanly separated quads, she twisted her small toes on the ground and tensed her calf into a heart shaped ball of muscle 18 inches around, and with a few flexes, even bigger!  Wendy chuckled as the man’s shorts were becoming stained as she tensed her now 8 pack abs and rolled the hard chucks of muscle around on her narrow midsection, pumping up her oblique muscles into piano keys up her sides toward her 3 foot wide lats.  The man’s face was contorting as he could no long fight the inevitable.  Wendy licked her lips and pulled her arms back up into an incredible double bicep pose that bulged her ripped to shreds striated muscles up into twin boulders of power 20 inches around each!  The peaks pushed up over her thick shoulder caps and she tensed and un-tensed the mighty mounds of she-muscle, pumping the huge biceps peak up and down several inches until the man finally came hard.  Laughing as she released her flex, Wendy stared down.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed my little muscle show, but unfortunately for you, that will be the last thing you enjoy.”

Baring her teeth, Wendy pounced and latched onto the large man’s neck and was quickly sucking hard and fast, pulling his fluids out faster than ever.  He never even had a chance to react as Wendy quickly drained him.  Within 30 seconds he was withering beneath her and in only a few more seconds was a shrunken bag of brittle bones.  Standing up and letting out a pleasurable sigh, Wendy could feel the increasing strength pound into her already power packed muscles, growing her strength greater than any vampire before her.  The strength of well beyond 600 strong men blasted into her growing, surging muscles, pushing them larger than even heavy weight male bodybuilders could hope to match.  Wendy pulled up her right arm and laughed as she watched her bicep grow and surge forward and upward well beyond 30 inches of girth on her tiny frame as the peak pushed up near her wrist!  As her muscles and strength settled into their new super human levels, Wendy looked around, realizing that she needed to clean up her handiwork.

“I remember seeing signs for a furnace in the basement.  These men should burn quickly seeing as I pulled all of the fluids from them!  I don’t think any other vampire could do that.  I can’t wait to get back to the house and confront Vlad.  Boy is he in for a surprise!”

As Wendy did her best to unbend the bar she had ruined and put it back, she quickly picked up the men, using a few towels to clean up any mess and easily carried them down to the furnace, tossing their husks into the fire.  As she finished, she cleaned up anything left and walked back up the stairs, being careful to stay clear of any guards.  She continued to look around for a while, thinking.

“I need to find out where that Super Strength Enhancer is.  If I’m already this strong and muscular, what would happen if I got a hold of that?”

Glancing at a clock as she continued to walk around, she noticed that it was only an hour before dawn.  Cursing her luck and not willing to try and stay here for the night, Wendy headed for the door and made her way back to the abandoned house.

SureWhyNot

Re: Vamp Girl
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 06:23:12 am »
If she gets her hands on more serum, she could forcefully inject it into people to turn them into strength multiplying feasts! Muhahaha!

Offline snowman7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 05:02:52 pm »
Thanks for the comment...

Part 2.  Some gruesome violence in this chapter.  You've been warned.

As Wendy made it quickly to the abandoned house she had only a few hours ago vowed never to return to, she paused in the back yard and hid behind a tree.  Wendy saw the rest of the clan heading in and smiled as she snuck toward the back entrance.

Vlad was happy, as they had found another abandoned house filled with teen-agers having a party.  The meals were satisfying.  But he soon noticed that Wendy was missing and stared angrily over at the women in the group, Sandy and Cindy in particular, the twin college age girls Vlad had told were responsible for making sure Wendy was chained up.

“Where the hell is my pet?  If she got away you two will be taking her place!”

Sandy and Cindy’s once happy mood turned toward fear as they frantically looked around the basement, desperately hoping to find Wendy.  As Vlad continued to loudly complain, Wendy walked down the stairs, stopping at the third stair from the bottom.

“Looking for me?”

Everyone in the basement turned.  Sandy and Cindy looked relieved, but then everyone’s expression changed as they took in Wendy’s new look.  She was enormous!  Huge, male bodybuilder busting muscles pressed out across her small, naked frame.  Her white skin was paper thin, highlighting every throbbing rippling muscle fiber as light blue veins spider webbed the muscles as she tensed them.  Her eyes were back to a crystal blue, her beauty was beyond compare and her dazzling blonde hair cascaded around her massive shoulders, down her thick, wide back and onto her bristling, harder than steel, 9 inch thick pecs of doom that Wendy casually pumped up and down to showcase the incredible power she now possessed.

Vlad seemed to be the only one not taken in by her beauty and super muscular physique.  Fuming, he spat out at Wendy.

“What the hell happened to you?  Where have you been?  Apparently chaining you to a wall isn’t enough to keep you in your place.  Maybe we need to find a cage!”

Wendy’s eyes started to turn red as she flexed her body a bit harder, causing the power packed muscles to throb larger and crackle with barely contained super power.

“You won’t be doing ANYTHING to me anymore you bastard!  Are you blind or something?  Just look at my magnificent muscles!  You’ll be lucky if the only thing I do to you is cage YOU up!”

Vlad steamed.  “That’s it you little bitch!  Brian, Rex, teach her a lesson!”

Brian and Rex were Vlad’s lieutenants, two large men who had been given increased strength by Vlad and were now charging toward Wendy.  Wendy growled as she spread her legs in anticipation of the attack.  Both men pulled their fists back and swung hard, looking to take the young woman’s head off!  But both were stunned as Wendy reached up with incredible speed and caught both of their fists in her small hands, blunting their blows with twin “TWACKS”.  With a wry smile, Wendy squeezed down and the sound of cracking bones echoed off the walls as her superior strength was quickly put on display.  The men howled in pain and attempted to pull their arms away from the devil girl, quickly finding that she was powerful enough to hold back the power of their entire bodies with one arm!  As the stunned men stared at Wendy with shock and pain, she scanned her eyes between them, reveling in her superior might.

“Oh, this is wonderful.  To feel all of your pathetic strength against my overwhelming power is intoxicating.  Crushing you would be easy.  Returning your beatings tenfold would give me some satisfaction.”

Wendy’s eyes widened and her bright smile was frightening.  “But that would be too good for you two.  Your lesson will be much harsher!  And quicker!”

The men grimaced in the futile attempts to break free and their huge bodies tensed and the large muscles bulged uselessly to try and break the painful hold.  Wendy snickered with evil intent and squeezed a bit harder with more bone crushing efficiency, slowly driving the men down.

And then to the shock of everyone in the room, Wendy twisted her arms viciously and pulled back harshly, ripping both arms off their bodies!  The women screamed with fear and the men gasped with horror.  Blood squirted out of Brian and Rex’s torsos and as they fell down to their knees, Wendy tossed the useless limbs to her sides.

“Ha!  Too easy.  Time to end this!”

With an evil smile, Wendy moved to one side, pulled her super muscular arm back and sent a cross punch to Brian’s face, crushing his head and decapitating him with one blow!  His head sailed across the room and before it could hit the ground, Wendy reached back with her other massively muscled arm and punched Rex in his head, caving in his skull and knocking his head off his body as well.

Both heads hit walls with sick crunched and the destroyed bodies fell uselessly to the ground with dull thuds.  The rest of the clan screamed in terror and Vlad’s eyes opened with surprise.  Wendy stood there with a smile on her face with blood splattered across her body.  Her arms hung wide to her sides as she tensed her lats, spreading her massive back out to nearly four ungodly feet wide!  She flexed her massive chest and her mighty pectorals tensed with incredible definition, as they pumped up to 12 angry inches thick.  Narrow, muscle-laden abs bristled with seemingly impossible separation into a diamond crushing 8 pack.  Her massive quads crackled as she tensed them into huge slabs of pure shredded super muscle, 14 inches wide as just as deep!   Smirking against the howls of terror, Wendy scanned the room.

“Anybody else want to teach me a lesson?”

The other vampires stepped back away from her, but Vlad’s anger returned.

“I don’t know how you got so strong, but your little fun is over!”

Wendy continued to smile.  “No Vlad, my fun is just beginning!”

Vlad charged and pulling a hugely muscled arm back that rivaled Wendy’s size on his 6 foot 6 inch frame, sent his fist straight for her head.  But this time Wendy simply stood there, placing her small hands on her hips.  The blow hit Wendy on the side of the face, but she barely turned her head as Vlad shook his sore arm.  It was as if he hit a steel block!  Wendy chuckled as she bared her fangs.

“You hit like a girl!”

Vlad growled and pulled back his other arm and smashed his fist into her incredibly muscular 8 pack abs with a crunch that bounced his broken hand back off Wendy’s harder than steel midsection and caused him to step backward.  Wendy growled in return.

“Enough games Vlad, time to show you just how powerful little Wendy has become!”

Wendy turned quickly, pulled her bulging right leg back and let loose a bone crushing kick to Vlad’s midsection that bent him in half and sent him sailing across the room, tumbling head over heels and hitting the concrete wall with a loud crack.  Wendy jumped after him and in the blink of an eye was standing over the nearly unconscious Vlad.

“You thought it was so funny making me a pet, to never allow me to taste human blood.  If it wasn’t for Sandy and Cindy I would have been dead by now and you wouldn’t have even cared!  You let the other men beat on me if they were upset and chained me like an animal!  I should torture you slowly for the rest of eternity, but I’ve got bigger plans!”

Wendy reached down and grabbed Vlad hard into his flesh, digging her small fingers deep into his chest with one hand and into his abs with his other hand.  With a wicked smile she lifted him quickly above her head.  He growled loudly with pain and struggled uselessly as blood dripped down Wendy’s fingers.  She turned to face the rest of the terrified clan.  The scene was surreal.  Here was the once tiny 5 foot 2 inch young woman transformed with massive muscles and enough strength to easily hold up the master of the clan above her head.  Vlad’s 6 foot 6 inch muscular frame was struggled helpless in the air as Wendy barely acknowledged the feat or his movement above her.

“Vlad is one of the strongest, most powerful masters in the world and I’ve been able to toss him around with ease and take his best punches without flinching.  I’m taking over and those worthy will soon rise to new levels!  Vlad’s day as leader is over!”

As the remainder of his clan stared on with wide, nervous eyes, Wendy smirked and then harshly pulled her arms down to her side, ripping Vlad in half above her!  His blood splattered everywhere and the clan all screamed once again.  Wendy simply smiled as she was covered in Vlad’s blood and dropped the two halves down at her side.  She walked forward slowly toward the stairs, reached them, turned around and stood on the bottom stair to look around.

“Sandy, Cindy, come here.”

Both women slowly moved forward, unwilling to challenge anything Wendy would say or do.  Wendy waited for them to get next to her and then reaching out with her right index finger, slowly dug into her forearm to break a few veins and arteries.  Wendy stared at the girls as they watched, sensing what was next.  Masters would do this for their lieutenants, to give them a portion of their power to ensure both loyalty and more strength that any normal vampire.  Wendy simply nodded her head and the two reached down and began drinking as Wendy leaned her head back, enjoying the sensation.

After 30 seconds, Wendy pulled her arm down and the girls stood back up.  Normally that would have been it, but Wendy’s blood was charged with the incredible strength building formula and as the girls backed away they stiffened as they could feel their muscles start to pulse and their power grow.  Smiling, both girls could hear the stitched of their top and shorts start to pull and rip as their bodies grew thicker with expanding muscles!

Soon their clothes were shredding against their steel hard muscles and they ripped off their ruined material with growls as Sandy and Cindy felt their strength grow.  Legs bigger than any female bodybuilder flexed and tensed and separated into massive quads and thick, bulging calves over 20 inches around!  Glutes of steel pushed out into rippling twin half bowling balls.  Each girl’s abs pulled into a strong, separated 8 packs on their narrow midsection and their small breasts pushed forward against 6-inch thick, super strong pectorals that pumped up and down with every breath.  Laughing as they looked at each other, they could see their faces grow more and more beautiful and their auburn hair grow darker and fuller.  Pulling up their thick forearms they reveled in the intense feelings of strength as they flexed up hard, rippling biceps that towered up into balls of might, 24 inches around each!  Considering both girls stood at 5 feet 4 inches tall, those biceps looked enormous!  As they released their flex and the power of 200 strong men settled into their muscles, their heavy breathing returned to normal.

Wendy smiled at the twins and smirked as her forearm had already closed back up.

“Now girls, as your first order of business, I want you to take care of the rest of men in our clan.  Show them the same care they gave me!”

The remaining men all looked around with fright, realizing that Wendy was standing in front of their only way out of the basement.  Sandy and Cindy both smiled menacingly and charged forward, ripping the men apart with ease and filling the basement with blood.  The other four women in the group cowered into corners as they watched the massacre.  Within minutes it was over, the men having no chance against the super vampire twins.

Wendy laughed as she sat down on the second stair.  “Now as for the rest of the women in the group, don’t worry.  As long you prove your loyalty to me I will allow you to grow stronger as well.  But even think of crossing me and you can see what the consequences will be.”

The four women nodded vigorously.  Wendy let out a sigh as she could see some light filter into the basement from the top of the stairs with dawn upon them.  “Now get some sleep.  I’ve got another mission tomorrow and the rest of you need to get on the move.”

Sandy and Cindy walked to Wendy and lay down at her feet as Wendy reclined on the stairs.

“We’ll get some new clothes at sundown.”

The other four women cowered in a corner together, wondering if they would make it another day.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 05:48:06 am »
Two great parts.  As you count them - I hope for at least 7 other parts.

Great story.  Please go on.  What is the next step for Wendy and her girls?

Offline AAFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
Re: ★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 06:41:02 pm »
Incredible! I just wish Maddie had a little sister...

Offline AAFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2022, 04:35:09 pm »
Big fan of yours, Snowman7! Please email me!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2022, 06:35:59 pm »
Thanks so much. Good reads.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [snowman7] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View