⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi there. I'm new to both bodybuilding and saradas.

Started by serahc, February 20, 2015, 11:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serahc

Hello everyone.  I'm Serah, and I'd like to introduce myself.  I've been a cardio bunny for about a year and a half, and I've just started seriously weight training.  I can't wait to show off my progress once it starts.  ;-)

serahc

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Liesbeth


serahc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome Serah.  Glad to have you here.  We would love to see a pic of you too.

Well, part of the reason for my new workout schedule is I'm self concious about how I look.  But I'll take a picture of me tomorrow at the gym, and post it if I don't feel too embarassed.


Alexxox

hi and welcome..look forward to seeing your pictures

xox


mattes


achilleus

Welcome, and respect for taking that decision.

enjoy the progress !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ShyGuy30

 :sorry:

Hello, I've joined since last year.  I'm a bit of a femmuscle fan.  I enjoy the works of David C. Matthews, the new Musclefan comics peek my interest and I may wish to contribute some ideas of mine.

All and all, I don't just go for any female muscle, I have very specific tastes.

^-^

Alexxox


almorae

hi sara
What is the full name
Do you have a Facebook account ؟