LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Calo

Started by letsgo, February 20, 2015, 06:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

letsgo

Hello. Does anyone know anything about maria calo? Her website hasnt been updated since 2011. Is she still into the session scene?
Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

letsgo

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femalemusclover

sessioned with Maria last November in Washington.  Still very big, but lost a lot of definition compared to previous sessions.

cgl

Is she still strong ?

Did she lift you ?

did she go sensual ?

  Thanks !!


Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  no update since 2014

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zeast

What has happen to Maria Calo, I have not heard anything about her for several years, I know she was suffering from depression and has thin down a bit.  Is she still giving sessions?  My guess is she is about 43 now.

enoch

I spoke with her via phone about a  year ago before she removed her profile from WB270.  I ended up not making the trip to DC, so we never met.  Over the phone, she didn't sound real enthusiastic although she was nice enough.  I don't remember exactly how she put it, but the gist was that she was doing only occasional sessions and those were generally with old customers. 

muscleheadfan22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What has happen to Maria Calo, I have not heard anything about her for several years, I know she was suffering from depression and has thin down a bit.  Is she still giving sessions?  My guess is she is about 43 now.
Who told you she was suffering form depression? Last I spoke to her a few months back she had completed her Masters degree in PhysEd and was working. I spoke to her 5-6 yrs ago befor ethat and knew she was going to start her Masters then. She's doing great and moved on.

jazztival

She moved on??
We all knew that she had retired from BBing & on her facebook ranted bout schmoes from time-to-time
Thus her not wanting to do sessions would seem real plausible