⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shannon Courtneys new site

Started by sucker1981, February 06, 2015, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sucker1981

Hi.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone joined the site? What are the videos are like? Natural gym sound like the hdphysiques vids??


Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone joined the site? What are the videos are like? Natural gym sound like the hdphysiques vids??

Did you actually read what Shannon has to say on that site?

Its a training site, kina like an online Personal Trainer, not an image and video site. 

sucker1981

Yes I know. But training videos is what I like to see from shannon. Pure strength and heavy wheights?
That is why I´m asking. I dont´t know if there are a lot of videos like this.

lawdj78

I've joined the site. For now there isn't a whole lot tough she assures there will be. We've seen many women say this then neglect their sites, so only time will tell. The above post is correct in that it will be an online training site with recipes, workout programs and yes...videos demonstrating those programs. Different levels from beginner to bodybuilder. The videos are gold but not the high level video quality of the ones on HDPhysiques. They are good though. No real gym sounds...it's her explaining the exercises then dubbing over with music. It cuts in from time to time with her explaining more. She's awesome and so freakin sexy so I'm supporting her....but let's hope more gets added. Oh...you can only stream the clips too. No downloading.

rom553

I joined yesterday and am still waiting for access. Getting application pending when I log in. How long does it take?

rom553

I don't know about her site, I have been trying to gain access but all I have been getting the last three days when I log in is subscription pending.  :shucks
Can anyone help?

kathar123

Hi,

I registered for shannon's website 2 days ago, but it is still showing application pending, what should i do?



LiveFree

I don't think she does this anymore because she complained about her content going on "porn sites".

calico57

Yep. I don't think she should have been surprised by this though. She knows everyone into the fetish stuff fetishizes even innocent gym footage, and follows her on social media, and will see announcements about her training site.