LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [zarina]

Started by zarina, February 03, 2015, 10:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarina

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Gina the Amazon [A.U.]

The Anniversary [A.U.]

The Curse [A.U.] #SHRINKING

The Island [A.U.] #GTS

New Amazons [A.U.]

Big Girl [A.U.] #FEET #GTS #Sci-Fi

Larvae [XXXecil]

Sex Machine [A.U.] #Sci-Fi

A Wish or a Curse? [A.U.] #GTS #SHRINKING

How I Lost My Wife [Madeofwin]  #GTS #WIP







Found this older story...enjoy

Gina the Amazon

I met Gina in college during our sophomore year. She was a cute, but
petite brunette with blue eyes and long dark hair that hung down almost
to her waist. She was short, about 5'2", very thin and non-athletic.
Our sex life was OK, nothing to write home about, but we shared the same
interests and quickly moved in together in my meager apartment in the
student ghetto just across the street from the university.

Since we were both putting ourselves through college, we struggled
making ends meet and barely were able to pay the bills each month, let
alone the tuition. Gina waitressed and I pumped gas, but it just wasnt
enough. Just when we thought we werent going to make it another month, I
noticed an ad in the school newspaper asking for volunteers for a
medical experiment. The ad went on to say that a new technique was
being developed to help bodybuilders quickly build mass, and they were
looking for a male and female who were non-athletes, who lived together.
Also, the ad said the "lab-rats" would be paid extremely well.

Gina said "What have we got to loose", and I couldnt argue.

Later that day, Gina and I strode into the lab of Dr. Elron Applegate, MD.
Dr. Applegate was thrilled to see us. He said that no-one had
responded to his repeated ads and we looked like the perfect couple.

My first question of course was, "How much does this pay?"

Dr. Applegate responded by telling us that the pay was $1,000 each per
month. As an added bonus, our tuition, room and board would all be paid
for by his research grant. He did say there were a few rules. First,
we would have to work out in the gym six days per week with a personal
trainer that he would supply. Second, we would have to keep the
experiments completely secret, and third we must commit to at least one
year.

Gina and I both quickly agreed. I was a little apprehensive about the
risks, but Dr. A. (as we began calling him) assured us that the
experiments were completely safe.

He then showed us around his lab. There were various animals, mostly
rats and monkeys, that had been subjected to his experiments. He
explained that some of the animals had been subjected to the procedures
and some were part of the "control group" and were not. It was obvious
that some of the animals were much larger and stronger than the others.
I especially noted one huge rat that was much larger than all the others
and appeared stronger, as I watched it lift one of the other rats into
the air and toss it aside as if it weighed nothing!

After signing all of the papers, Gina and I started the next day. Dr.
A. gave us each a series of pills to swallow prior to sending us to the
gym with Bob, our new personal trainer. I noticed that Gina and I took
different pills and said something about this to Dr. A. He told me that
we were indeed getting different substances, but we were to be "blind"
as to which one of us was receiving which substance.

Bob, then took us to the school gym for our workout. Bob, I should
mention, is a huge guy. He must be about 61" with bulging muscles
evident from years of working out with heavy iron.

We entered the gym and I immediately began to feel intimidated.
Apparently, the school football team worked out in here every day during
the off-season. The place was packed with muscle-heads pumping more
iron than Ive ever seen. Bob said not to worry, and quickly got us
going into our first day of routine.

By the end of two hours, I was exhausted. My muscles felt so tight I
could hardly lift my arms. Bob had taken us through some intense bicep
and chest routines as well as some heavy leg routines. Suddenly I
noticed that Gina hadnt broken a sweat and didnt appear to be fatigued.

"What gives", I said to Gina. "Im pooped and you look like you could go
another two hours".

"I really feel great", said Gina. "I think I could go another two
hours".

"Lets do it then", Bob said. "Dr. A. told me to work you guys out until
you couldnt go any more".

I had had enough, so I sat on a bench and watched Bob work out Gina some
more. They went back to the sitting quadriceps press and Bob put on the
same 20lb weights on each side as he had done earlier. Gina appeared to
have no problems doing twenty reps, although she struggled to do ten
only an hour before!

I watched in amazement as Bob began piling on the weights. First he
placed 45lb plates on either side and watched as Gina did 20 reps. Then
he added 90lbs more and Gina did 15 reps. Then 90 more and she did 12
reps. I had to get closer to see this!

As I walked up, I couldnt help but noticing that Ginas normally skinny
legs looked a bit different. Her quads seemed to be larger and more
defined through her blue workout stockings. I had to rub my eyes
because I was sure that it was the light playing some trick on them.

"Wow", I said to Gina, "I didnt know you could lift so much".

"I feel so strong!" she responded. "Ive never felt like this before".

"Beats the shit out of me", Bob said.

Gina and Bob continued to work out for three more hours. Finally, Bob
said he had to go to another appointment and had to stop. Gina was
genuinely upset. She wanted to keep working out! The successes on the
Quad-press had translated equally well to the other stations and before
the end of the day, Gina was bench-pressing 100lbs and bicep-curling
70lbs.

After the workout we reported back to Dr. As office as we had been
instructed. We reported the astounding results to Dr. A and he seemed
impressed.

"The results were slower with the rats and monkeys", he said, "Although
I expected that human subjects would respond quicker".

"Why didnt I respond as Gina did", I asked.

Dr. A. shrugged and mumbled something about different genetics in some
people, but I began to suspect that I was part of the "control group" he
had mentioned earlier. My suspicions were further intensified when Dr.
A. asked Gina to stay around for about an hour to undergo some low-level
radiation treatments. I was not invited.

Later, when Gina came home she came up to me and gave me a bear hug. I
had never noticed before how hard her body was, but maybe that was just
from working out today. Once again I noticed that some of her muscles
seemed a bit larger and more shapely than before. She began to kiss me
deeply and immediately reached for my crotch. This was a shock because
Gina was very passive sexually and had never taken an aggressive role
before.

"Im so horny I can hardly stand it", Gina said between gasps.

We quickly moved to the bedroom as Gina tore her workout clothes off. I
was fumbling with my buttons when Gina suddenly tore my shirt away,
buttons and all. This was incredible! We spent the next three hours
humping like two crazed animals as Gina experienced orgasm after orgasm.
I couldnt believe what was happening. Gina usually didnt come at all,
let alone have multiple orgasms.

Finally, I was spent and laid there exhausted. My muscles ached from
working out and screwing, and I simply couldnt move. Gina jumped up and
announced that she was starved and went into the kitchen to eat. That
was the last thing I remembered before I fell fast asleep.

The next morning I awoke to find Gina in the bed next to me wrapped in
blankets. I reached over to touch her shoulder and was stunned when my
hand felt solid rock beneath the sheet. I immediately sat bolt upright
and shouted Ginas name!

She moaned, and looked at me bleary-eyed. "Whats wrong Bill", she
asked.

I told her that when I touched her shoulder it felt very strange, almost
like a rock.

She then removed the blanket from her upper body and I couldnt believe
my eyes! She had grown considerably during the night. Her arms and
chest and back were well defined and vascular. She wasnt muscle-bound
yet, but her muscles were pronounced and very very firm. She had gone
to bed naked, and I noticed that her small breasts had also grown
considerably.

A look of elation passed her face as she began to flex her arms and feel
the muscles bulge. "Wow, this is incredible" she proclaimed.

Gina then threw back the covers and exposed her legs. Her quads,
hamstrings and calves had also grown substantially overnight. She
quickly stood and began admiring her tight body in the mirror. At about
this time, I noticed something odd about Gina. She looked taller!

When I commented on this, she said that the floor did look farther away.

I came and stood next to her and indeed she had grown probably two to
three inches overnight.

Gina giggled with glee at her new body, gained with just one day of
work. After going into the bathroom and weighing herself, she informed
me that she had gained nearly 25 lbs overnight.

"Dont bother trying to make yourself breakfast", she said. "I ate
everything that wasnt nailed down last night after you went to sleep".

At about this time, I noticed that I, on the other hand, had experienced
no gain at all. In fact, my body ached from head to toe. I could
hardly walk without considerable pain in my legs, and picking up my
backpack was agony.

As Gina was getting dressed I couldnt help but noticing how tight her
blue jeans were when she put them on. Those same jeans fit her loosely
before, but now the denim strained to contain her muscular buttox,
thighs and calves.. Also, since she was taller, there was several
inches of skin between the bottom of the jeans and her feet.

Next she tried putting on her bra. This clearly was not going to work!
The bra was obviously three to four inches too small and at least a cup
size inadequate. Gina chose not to wear a bra today.

Finally, Gina tried to put on her sneakers, but her feet had grown in
proportion to the rest of her and her now larger foot would not fit into
the shoes. She selected a pair of open-toed sandles and I couldnt help
but laughing as her red-painted toenails hung over the end of the
sandals by at least two inches.

I gingerly got dressed and went to class.

Later that day, I went to Dr. As lab for my pills and to meet Bob and
Gina. When I got there, Dr. A informed me that Gina had arrived two
hours earlier and had gone with Bob to the gym after receiving her pills
and her dose of radiation.

When I got the gym, I noticed a crowd of people standing around the
bench press. When I finally worked my way through the crowd I found Bob
counting out reps for Gina. Once again I was stunned to see my once
petite girlfriend pumping an enormous amount of iron. I quickly
calculated that Gina was effortlessly bench pressing almost three
hundred pounds.

Gina had transformed during the day. She was wearing a pair of cutoff
jeans and a tank top and looked to have gained another twenty pounds of
muscle since this morning. Her thighs and buttox were straining at the
denim material, and almost bursting at the seams. I surmised that these
were the same pair of jeans that she wore this morning, but she had to
cut the legs off in order to accommodate her rapidly growing quads.
Her upper body was also much larger and I could see her biceps and
triceps had begun to bulge.

As she was bench pressing she noticed me and winked as she continued to
effortlessly pump nearly three hundred pounds up and down as if it were
nothing. When she was done, she sprang to her feet threw her arms
around my neck. Once again, she had gained several inches in height and
was now standing about 5'7". As I hugged her, I could feel the rippling
muscles in her back and the hardness of her arms as she embraced me. I
could also feel her very firm breasts pressing into my chest. They also
felt much larger and firmer and I could feel her nipples harden through
her tank top.

I could only manage a half hour of workout as I was in severe muscle
pain from the day before. Gina said she would meet me at home later, as
she had to go back to Dr. As lab after her workout for an extended
radiation treatment.

I went back home and began to study, and lost track of time. At about
ten oclock, I heard the key in the door and went to open it for Gina.
Just as I was about to grab the knob, the key hit home and the door flew
open and standing there was Gina, my amazon goddess.

During the day, Gina had grown to my height (511") and had gained
another 30 pounds or so. The impromptu cutoff jeans were almost totally
shredded by her huge bulging quads and glutes. The tank top looked to
be about five sizes too small and was ripped in several places. It
barely contained her huge breasts which defied gravity better than any
silicone job I have ever seen. I looked down and noticed that her
sandles had

now become flip-flops, with the heels of her feet hanging at least four
inches off the backs.

But the most noticeable difference was her upper body. Her arms were
huge, with bulging biceps and triceps and shoulders that would do Arnold
proud. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and I knew then, that I
was in trouble.

"I want you NOW", she said throatily.

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and nearly put her tongue
down my throat. I felt completely powerless against this herculean
woman, but at the same time, I was never more turned on in my life. She
gripped my head so tightly in her massive hands I knew that if she
wanted to, she could kill me in one second.

As I put my arms around her upper body, I could feel the muscles in her
back flex. Her back literally felt like warm steel. Gina was moaning
now as she got more turned on. Her arms encircled my waist like a vice
grip and she effortlessly lifted me up off the ground. She carried me
baby-like into the bedroom without releasing my lips from hers and then
threw me onto the bed with such force that it knocked the wind out of
me.


Gina was like a crazed animal now. She quickly and effortlessly ripped
my jeans and shirt from my body and climbed on top. She pinned my arms
and legs to the bed with her massive upper body and began making love to
me with such force that the legs of the bed gave way. After
experiencing over twenty orgasms in less than an hour, she announced
that she wanted me to go down on her IMMEDIATELY!.

She flipped over, spread her legs and crammed my head in between. She
kept me pinned there for almost two hours with my head held tight
between her massive quads, and her feet pressing down on my buttox so I
couldnt move. I quickly lost count of her orgasms and prayed that I
would not suffocate before my ordeal was over. Finally, mercifully, she
was satisfied.

Once again, I fell fast asleep and awoke with a start at seven AM the
next morning. Realization hit me with a sledgehammer as I looked at my
bed-partner next to me. Gina was again covered with the blanket, but
the outline form of her body was huge. I could see her head of thick
brown hair touching the headboard, and followed the contours of the
sheet, down, down, down past the end of the bed, past the end of the
blanket. There, at the end of the bed, hanging almost 24 inches past
the end of the mattress were two gargantuan feet (with red-painted
toenails) attached to a pair of mammoth muscular calves.

Very slowly, I got out of bed, trying not to wake up my giantess. I
tiptoed to the closet and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, trying
to make my getaway before Goliath awoke. Suddenly I heard her stir and
knew I was in trouble.

"Where are you going, Bill", she asked.

I looked over and saw her eyes open with a naughty smile on her lips.

"We need to finish what we started last night", she said, "Im only
partially satisfied"

With that she tossed the covers back and slowly stood up. Gina now
stood well over seven feet tall. Her muscularity was frightening. Her
entire body rippled with massive hard muscle. Her legs were like tree
trunks and her arms were enormous. Ginas hands and feet were huge.

Apparently, when she went to bed last night, she had put on one of my
dress shirts and a pair of her underwear. The buttons of my shirt had
all popped and the upper arms had ripped exposing her massive biceps.
The sleeves only hung down to her elbows, and the rest of the shirt was
in tatters.

On the other hand, the underwear had not ripped apart. The elastic
material had stretched until the material looked almost painted on. Gina
quickly dispatched the shirt and underwear. Once again her breasts had
become even more enormous. Each breast looked as if it weighed more
than my entire body and stood straight, defying gravity.

I thought I could make a run for it, but Gina sensed this and with two
massive strides she was on me. My face was at the level of her heaving
breasts. She casually reached down, grabbed a handful of my jeans at
the belt line, and with no effort at all, dead-lifted me off the ground
with one hand. She lifted me so that I was at eye-level with her, and
my feet were dangling in thin air.

With that, an incredible thing began to happen. She began to tremble
and her eyes closed. Right before my eyes, she began to grow even
bigger. I felt like I was in a slow elevator going up. I looked at her
arms and they also began to grow. Her biceps became even more massive
and bulged even further. I looked down at her legs and they too were
growing in muscularity. Just as the top of her head touched the
ceiling, she stopped growing and opened up her eyes. That same lustful
look was there and I knew I had to find a way to satisfy her
immediately........





zarina

Another old one.  Not certain who the original author is.  No muscle, but good growth and strength...

The Anniversary

That Sunday morning started like any other recent Sunday morning.  My wife
Susan gently kissed me on the forehead then rose from the bed to get the
paper and make coffee.  By the time I entered the kitchen, she had
monopolized the front page and was half way through her first cup.  "Morning,
honey", I reached over and kissed her on the top of her head.  I poured
myself a cup, and started reading the travel section.  Our fifth anniversary
was coming up next month and it was my task to come up with a romantic
getaway.

As my eyes scanned the pages, I was drawn to a beautiful photograph of an
exotic Pacific Island.  Amazing rock formations rose high above translucent
deep blue waters.  Below the photograph was a description of a brand new
secluded resort constructed in virgin uncharted territory.  I sent for the
color brochure which arrived in several days.

According to the brochure, the resort consisted of 6 isolated luxury
bungalows nestled in the heart of a verdant tropical forest.  Susan and I
reviewed the various packages, and decided to reserve a two week stint which
started two days before our actual anniversary.

Finally the day of our departure arrived.  Waiting in line for boarding the
airplane, I took pleasurable notice of my wife.  Standing 5'-6", she possessed
a nice compact body with nicely shaped legs, a tight waist, elegant shoulders
and neck, and a very cute face.  A put my arm around her shoulder, squeezed
her to me, and kissed her on the forehead. The difference in our heights was
such that the top of her head fell just below my nose.

After a very long flight, we landed in Fiji; where a two engine propeller
plane was going to fly us to the remote island.  Waiting in line were six
other couples, mostly young, who were destined to our resort.  The plane took
off, and we flew over vast expanses of blue ocean.  Suddenly, a string of
small islands appeared, and the plane began its descent.  More beautiful than
the brochure, the main island appeared, a picturesque composition of  green
forests, lakes, and mountains.  Although I was awestruck by this island's
magnificent splendor, I was slightly saddened that this virgin island had
fallen to exploitation by profiteers.

The plane landed and manoeuvred down the runway.  Though the window, we could
see about 40 natives dressed in light pastel uniforms.  As we climbed down
the stair, an elegant looking western man stepped forward.  In an Australian
accent he welcomed us, "Greetings ladies and gentlemen.  Welcome to Nick Poi.
We have prepared a little reception for all of  you, and hope you will join
us."  We followed him into a thatched roof wooden structure.  Strewn across a
long table was a beautiful presentation of exotic tropical fruit.  Some of
the fruits, I had never seen before.  One fruit in particular resembling a
large kiwi on the outside, but with a moist sweet mango like interior, was
absolutely delicious.   "Mmmmm, this stuff is delicious.  I wonder if we
could get this back home" said Susan as she finished off her third piece.

The natives loaded our luggage unto a jeep for the eventual trip to our
secluded bungalow.  One odd thing that struck me, was that the native men
were consistently smaller than the women.  I roughly judged the women to be
about 5'-9" to my 6'-1".  The men, however were all much shorter than Susan's
5'-6".  Most barely seemed to pass the 5'-0" mark.

After about an hour, we boarded our jeep for the one hour drive to our
bungalow.  We drove through some of the most beautiful exotic scenery that I
have ever seen.  Suddenly, our bungalow appeared though a thicket.  As our
guide fumbled for his keys, we noticed that we had a tree within a few feet
of our bungalow, filled with the exotic fruit that Susan liked so much.  I
pointed the tree our to my wit, "Look sweetheart, looks like you're in luck!"

We entered the bungalow, and were impressed.  Very nicely decorated in wicker
and white fabric.  A VCR with a respectable collection of recent video
releases, as well as some adult movies.  I tried to tip the guide, but he
refused.  He simple bowed and said the only English, which I think he knew,
which was, "Have a wonderful time.  I will be back in two weeks."  And with
that, he drove away.

"Come here, baby", my wife called to me.  I embraced and kissed her.  "God,
I'm thirsty."  Susan pulled away and poured herself a large glass of water.
While drinking it she looked out the window at the mystery fruit.  She went
out and brought in some of the fruit.  It was then that I noticed that her
breasts seemed larger than usual.  They seemed to pop out of the top of her
sun dress.  I also noticed that the fruit must have some kind of
aphrodisiac effect as Susan seemed to grow hornier and hornier.  She came
up to me and grabbed my male member, "I want some of this!"  I had never seen
her like this, but boy did I like it!

We moved over into the bedroom, as she took off her dress over her head.
God, her breasts seemed a good size larger from their normal "C" cup.  Her
tongue entered my mouth like a wild serpent.  She then unsnapped her bra, and
placed one of her engorged nipples into my mouth.  I sucked and sucked.  A
stream of delicious milk started to trickle into my mouth, which I swallowed.
Then, I felt an incredible rush, like an orgasm emanating from mouth and
stomach!  She turned me on my back, and straddled me in the female superior
position.  We rocked back and forth, until I passed out from an indescribable
orgasm.  My sleep was so deep and peaceful.  I felt like I was floating on a
cloud.

We awoke the next morning at 11:00 AM.  I looked over to my wife,
"Susan....last night, was the most incredible night, I have ever
experienced."  "Mine too", she replied.  She arose, put on a bathrobe, and
went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

With great difficulty, I sat up and started to get dressed.  First, I put on
a pair of khaki shorts, which felt a bit loose.  I was pleased that at last
my diet was starting to show results.  However, then when I proceeded to put
on my loafers, I noticed that they too were loose.  I pushed the shoe back
towards my heel, and observed that there was about a 1/4" play between my
foot and the shoe.  Hmmmm.

Susan returned back to the room, and also started to get dressed.  She put on
a similar pair of shorts and a white cotton shirt.  Somehow, her breasts
seemed to have returned to normal.  She sat down to put on a pair of walking
shoes, and I noticed that she was having difficulty placing them on her bare
feet.  "What's wrong honey?"  "I don't know, theses shoes just seem tighter
than normal."

She walked over to me, "Hey lover, are you ready for part two?"  Strange, I
thought.  For years I have been accustomed to looking over the top of her
head when we both wore similar shoes.  I could swear her head and shoulders
felt a little higher than normal.

During the day, Susan must have eaten several pounds of the mystery fruit.
And as the day progressed, I could swear her breasts were slowly but surely
enlarging.  She developed a great new habit of fondling my genitals whenever
she could.  That afternoon, after my shower, I found her watching one of the
adult videotapes.  Funny, she hates porno.  As she rose her head up to look
at me, I caught a glimpse of her huge breasts.  "I hope you don't mind me not
wearing a top sweetheart.  It seems nothing I brought fits me."

I bored my head in her chest, and moved up to kiss her.  We rolled on the
carpet.  Almost like an addiction, I was transfixed on her breasts.  "Come
here, darling.  Please relieve the pressure."  I was out of control, I sucked
on the nipple awaiting the heavenly nectar to flood my mouth.  And flood it
did.  Unlike the night before, mouthfuls of milk were being emptied into my
mouth, and I swallowed every precious drop.  Again, the familiar orgasm raged
through every inch of my body.  So powerful was it, that I passed out without
entering Susan.

The next morning, we awoke in each others arms.  "I love you so much my dear"
whispered Susan into my ears.  I hugged her tightly, feeling her warm body
against mine.  "How about a nice tropical fruit cocktail, this morning, my
prince."  "Hey, now that sounds like a great idea!"  And with that, Susan
jumped out of bed.  God she looked beautiful.  She opened her drawer and
pulled out her khaki shorts.  Struggling to get them over her hips, she said,
"Boy, that fruit must be fattening.  I better start watching it, I must have
put on a few pounds."  I actually found it very stimulating, to watch her try
to fit into her newly tight shorts.

I opted for a pair of old blue jeans I brought, and was surprised to find that
they fit kind of baggy.  The hem also seemed too long.  Sitting down, I
reached for my old comfortable top siders, and found them to be at least a
size to large.  But the greatest shock came when my wife stood up after
trying to put on her sandals.  For years, I grew very familiar with our
relative sizes.  Undoubtedly, she must have stood at least two to three
inches taller in her flat sandals!  Her forehead was now at my eye level.
She also, noticed this strange situation, as a look of puzzlement came
across her face.

"Susan, something is wrong here.  You look taller, bigger, and my clothes
seem too large."

"That's impossible, Jim.  You just must be tired, " she replied.

I looked her over, her legs just seemed so long and massive.  Her feet were
clearly jammed into the sandals, with the back of her heel jutting out by
about a half and inch.  "Look, take off your shoes and stand up against the
wall."

"What are you going to do?" she said as she complied.  I made a light pencil
mark at the top of her head.  I then asked Susan to do the same to me.  I
measured her first at five foot-eight inches, a full two inches taller than
before!

I then measured my line and was shocked to find that I now stood five
foot-eleven inches!  "Honey, you've gotten bigger and I have gotten smaller
since we arrived here!"

"But how!" she exclaimed, "I don't understand how that is possible!"

"I don't know, but it's true.  Unfortunately, there is no way for us to see a
doctor until next week.  Look, let's just enjoy ourselves, then when we get
back, we can look into what has happened here."

Actually, I kind of liked Susan's new height.  I always longed for a taller
woman, and now my wish has come through.  We embraced and kissed, standing
up.  I was greatly turned on by her ability to meet my lips without having to
stretch..  Standing up,  our pelvis's met for the first time.  She put her
hand on my buttocks and pulled me in tight.  Our thighs rubbed together.  I
pulled her to the bed, "Not now.  How about a bit latter."  She pulled away
and walked into the kitchen.  She seemed so much more massive.

I took a cold shower.  When finished, I found Susan watching anther one of
the adult tapes.  To her left was an empty bowls that was previously filled
with the mystery fruit.  When she heard me, she rose and turned around.  Her
breasts here enormous!  Easily a 44-E!

"Come here, lover" she called.  Although, I had started to suspect that the
fruit was responsible for her breast growth and our strange happenings, I
could not resist!  I grabbed her in my arms and passionately kissed her.
Gently she moved my head to her breasts, "You know what to do my love."
Like an addict, I sucked desperately.  Susan looked up to the ceiling as she
moaned.  She started massaging my crotch.  As the milk started flowing into
my mouth, I had never felt such ecstasy!  The room appeared to spin.  We both
became as one.  I sucked and sucked, as the warm milk filled my belly with
heavenly pleasure.  Susan, removed her left breast from my mouth and inserted
her other breast.  I continued sucking like a baby.

Again, we passed out in each others arms.  A deep and restful sleep followed.
It was not until next afternoon that I slowly started to awake.  I was in a
daze.  Susan was still asleep as I hugged her body.  I then noticed that my
feet only were reaching down to the bottom of her calves.  Her hands seemed
much larger than mine.  Oh my god, has the process continued?  She turned.  I
could feel the weight of  her body affect the mattress.  Slowly her bright
blue eyes started to open.  She grasped my hands and brought them to her
mouth to kiss.  It was then that she noticed how small my hands appeared.
"How did you sleep honey."  "Great" I replied.  I pulled my feet away from
her body, being somewhat embarrassed that evidently, I had shrunken smaller
than her.

"You know, I feel like having one of those great omelettes you make.  Why don't
you make one for us?"

"OK"  I almost dreaded hopping out of bed, but what was I to do?  I jumped
out  and quickly reached for my bathrobe.  My god, the hem almost touched the
floor!  Susan rolled over to get a glimpse of me, but I had left the room
quickly.

I heard her get up and make way for the kitchen as I started making the
omelettes.  We were both not ready for what we first saw.  Susan had grown
and/or I had shrunk significantly during the night.  She was now clearly
taller than I by a good two to three inches.  I was embarrassed, but also
incredibly turned on by my big wife.  "My god, you're tiny!" my wife said in
disbelief.  "Come here, I want to measure you."  Now it was she that wanted
to know how big she was.  We found that she was now five foot-eleven, whereas
I now stood only five foot eight!

"I can't believe it!" I cried.

"Oh its true alight" she said as she approached me.  I felt a little
intimidated by her newly towering form.  "You know, this could actually be a
lot of fun." she said as she draped her long arms over my shoulder and kissed
me on my forehead.  "How about another round." she whispered into my ear,
which was now just slightly below her mouth.

"Look, I can't afford to shrink anymore.  I'm now just a little under average
height.  You are now a tall woman.  This is OK.  However, any more and I
don't know what will happen."

"Maybe, this is all we'll shrink and grow" she said.

"Maybe, but I think that fruit is affecting your breasts in such a way that
the milk shrinks me, while it seems to make you grow.  All I'm saying is
let's hold off on the hanky-panky until we can see a doctor."

She embraced me, "You mean to tell me that you are going to resist making
love to your amazon wife?"

"Honey, I'm going to have to, unless we want to work for Barnum and Bailey!.
Also, I think it would be a good idea if you stop eating that fruit."

"What!, No, I love that stuff."  she replied.

That day was very difficult. I was so turned on by her long shapely legs,
which now extended far out of my old shorts.  Hers no longer being able to
fit her.  I was watching some documentary on birds, when she brought in some
coffee that evening.  "Oh, thanks sweetheart"

She served me a cup, "Cream and sugar?"

"Yeah."  A raised the cup to my lips and took a sip.  It was good.  I had two
cups.  Then I felt the familiar stirrings of the incredible orgasmic
experience, as an erection swelled in my pants.  My wife straddled me as I
sat on the sofa dumfounded in a delirious haze.

"Come to Mama, baby" she said as she opened her bathrobe to reveal two greatly
engorged breasts.   Pulling my head to her bosom, I could not resist.  It was
as if her chest was a powerful magnet.  "No...no...no" I cried as I sucked
and sucked.   My wife laughed and laughed.  It was as if she went mad.  This
time the milk was thicker, richer, and sweeter.   A bolt of pleasure shot
through my body as I felt my wife getting heavier and heavier!   I looked up
and noticed my wife seemed even larger than before.  "My, God," I thought, I
was actually shrinking before my eyes!

When I awoke the next evening, I found myself tied spread eagle on the bed.
Susan was watching me, waiting for me to awake.  She climbed on the bed and
sat over me.  God, she was huge.  Her thighs were as big around as I was.
"Jimmy, do you know how tall I am now?"

"What are you doing?!  Have you gone mad?!"

"I'm six foot four!  That's taller than you even used to be!"

"Sweetheart, untie me please!"

"No.  I'm afraid you'll run away."  I quickly deduced that the fruit had
affected her sanity as well as her size.  She ran her long finger up my
chest, "I want to see how small I can make you!"  She then began to untie me,
grabbing my wrists and forcing them behind my back.  I resisted, but it was
obvious there was no contest.  As I stood up from the bed, I was startled to
see that my eye level was only as high as her nipples.  "Up against the wall,
you cute little guy" she commanded.  She made a mark at my head level.  I was
amazed that she actually had to stoop down to make the mark.  "Oh my, my
love.  You better eat your Wheatees!  You're barely five feet tall!"

"Oh, God" I stammered.  I'm a freaking midget!

"How's the weather down there, " laughed my wife.  And with that she pressed
me against the wall with her body.  All I could see was a mass of womanly
flesh.  "Suck! Suck! Suck! she commanded.

"Honey, please, no!  This is insane!"

"Just shut up and suck, you little twerp!"   She pressed harder.  I found it
hard to breath!  "If you don't suck my tits, I'm gonna smash you!"  She then
held my nostrils together, which forced my mouth to open.  At my first gasp
she inserted her immense tit into my mouth.  "If you bite, I swear I'll kill
you!  Now suck!!!!"  Again, I tried to resist, but it was all so incredible
erotic.  I sucked and sucked, again.  "Good, my little one" responded my wife
in satisfaction.

This time the milk was almost pasty.  I felt the amazing rush, this time even
stronger.  To my amazement, I visible started getting smaller.  My wife, kept
me pressed against the wall, but was forced to squat down as I shrunk further
and further.

By the time my wife had to switch tits, she had to knell on her knees to keep
her breasts at my mouth level.  With her left hand, she held my head to her
bosom.  By this time, I had thrown caution to the wind.  I knew I was beyond
any semblance of normality.  More milk, flowed through her breasts, as I
continued to dwindle before her eyes.  Eventually, I collapsed.

When I awoke, I looked around and noticed the bed seemed enormous.  I slid
out of bed slowly.  As I walked across the wooden floor, I came across my old
shoes and was amused by their immense size.  I could scarcely believe that
just five days ago, I wore them.

Susan popped out of the bathroom.  I could scarcely believe it.  She had to
duck to get through the seven foot door jamb.  Seeing her, I was both fearful
and turned on.  I was no taller than her navel.  Her legs seemed as big as
all of me.  "Sleep well, Hon?" She smiled.  I could not speak.  "Come here
baby, I want to see how small you are."  I just stood there.  "Come on, don't
be shy."  How humiliating, to have your wife measure you as you dwindled down
in size.  "Wow, a full four feet tall.  What a big boy you are!"

She removed her bedsheet, that she tied around herself as a makeshift dress.
Standing on her tip toes, she brought her crotch to my mouth level.  "Come
on baby, please Mama!"  What could I do?  I licked and licked.  She writhed
in pleasure, smashing her left fist against the wall, while her right hand
held my hand fast against her pelvis.  As I looked up, I could see that her
breasts had started to grow.  "I like you at this size!"  She giggled.
"Maybe I'll keep you this way.  Naw, you need to shrink some more!!"

She stooped down and picked me up by the armpits.  My feet dangled a couple
of feet in the air.  I couldn't believe it.  She carried me to the living
room and sat on the sofa.  Placing me on her thigh, she proceeding to place
her tit in my mouth.  I looked down, my thigh compared to hers was like that
of a small child.   Looking straight ahead, my field of vision was almost
completely covered by her gigantic tit.  Slowly the milk started flowing
again.  We still had a few days left before they came to pick us up.  How
small will I get?

This time, the amount of milk was more than I could drink.  I felt my self
shrinking.  Sitting on Susan's lap, I saw her nipples rise higher and higher.
She brought her hand down to steady me.  My God, she could wrap her fingers
around my waist!  She rose her hand and me with it. Raising it up to her
face.  I pulled at her fingers with all my might.  She squeezed harder,
making it hard to breathe.  "Koooshi, Kooooosshi, Gooooo" she laughed.  I
also noticed that she was quickly out growing the sofa.  Her butt covering
all the seating area.  Sitting down, her head almost hit the roof.

The next morning I awoke, and found my self back in Seattle.  I was normal
sized.  I could hear my wife in the kitchen making coffee. I put on a
bathrobe, I slowly walked to the kitchen.  She was also normal sized, "Oh
good, you're up.  Honey, could you get the sugar down for me?  I don't know
why you put things up on the top shelf, you know I can't reach them."  "Oh,
I'm sorry sweetheart."  I was confused.

"Hey, there's a neat ad in the paper about some new resort in an uncharted
island.  How about going there for our anniversary getaway."   I looked at
the ad and it was Nicki Noi,  "Honey, I'm not one for tropical paradises.
Why not Paris?"


THE END.










zarina

Another older one.  Mostly shrinking, but some good play with size and strength.

The Curse
by Unknown
_____________________________

Paula enjoys making Dan shrink as punishment for breaking up with her

   For some time Dan had been trying to breakup with his girl friend of 2
years, Paula.  He tried every kind way he could think of, but she just wouldn't
or couldn't get the picture.  Enough was enough, Dan was through being Mr. Nice
Guy.  He just wanted the relationship over and today would be the day.

   Dan hadn't always felt this way, but he had changed from the time when
they first met.  It was only two years ago, Dan Tanner was a freshman at State
University.  He had been sitting in Calc. 101.  It was only the third day of
class so many students were still in the process of adding and dropping classes. 
Just as the class was to begin in she walked.  Paula Jefferson, a petite 5'2"
natural blonde caught Dan's eye immediately.  She was quite attractive and Dan
wanted to get to know her.  He got his chance several days later when she again
caught his eye at a local bar.  Paula thought that 5' 10" Dan was cute and had a
nice butt so she agreed to go out with him.  That was two years ago and they
have dated steady ever since.

   Dan's problem was that his taste in women changed.  Dan was a avid
internet surfer.  Some time ago he found a newsgroup entitled alt.amazon-
woman.admirers.  Dan was fascinated by these large, strong, powerful woman.  He
could feel himself being drawn more and more to this type of woman.  A year ago
Dan did the internet one better and became a member of the Amazons Arena BBS. 
More and more Dan wanted a woman that was taller and stronger than himself.  He
wanted to know what it would be like to date a woman who could beat him in a
fair fight while not breaking a sweat.

   Unfortunately, Paula was just the opposite of Dan's new perfect woman.  He
believed that it was time to move on.  Paula couldn't have felt any different. 
She was in love with Dan and was hoping that she and Dan could become more than
just friends.

   Dan waited Paula's arrival with great anticipation.  Today was the day
that he would tell her in no uncertain terms that their relationship was over. 
When Paula arrived, Dan wasted no time.  Paula could not believe what she was
hearing.  The man that she thought loved her was dumping her because she was too
petite, too small.  It was more than she could bare, she ran to his bedroom in
tears, swearing that she would make him see things in a different light.  She
vowed that she would change his mind about her, and that they would indeed be
married one day soon.  But before she left the room, Paula turned and looked
directly into his eyes.  She raised her finger and chanted something in a
foreign tongue.  It was a language that he had never heard before.  She shouted,
"curse you!"  Then the tears returned and she fled the room.

   Dan felt bad that it had come to that, but he believed that there was no
other way.  He thought about the whole cursing thing but shrugged it off.  After
all what kind of curse could Paula give him?  She was no Gypsy or anything.  She
was from Salem, Mass. not Europe.

   Dan had hoped that Paula won't have taken it so badly, but it had to be
done.  He went to his room to explain to her.  She was sitting on his bed, but
that wasn't all.  Paula had removed all of her clothing, everything.  She was
completely naked.  She sat crying leaned over forward with her head in her
hands.  Her breasts were hanging downward and Dan could see her ample cleavage. 
There was no doubt in Dan's mind, she was a beautiful girl, even if she was too
short.  He could feel an erection coming on as he gazed at her.  However, that
wasn't all he felt.  There was something else, but Dan couldn't put a finger on
it.

   "I can't believe that you are leaving me because you think I'm too small,"
said Paula.  "Well your the small one.  I'm going teach you what small really
is."

   "What are you talking about Paula?  I'm not small, I'm almost 6 feet tall. 
You are lucky to be 5 feet tall.  Your small," rebuked Dan.

   "6 feet, haha, you might have been almost six feet tall," grinned Paula. 
She picked up her head and glared at him.  "Your a little tiny insignificant
man, and until your ready to marry me, that's all you'll ever be to any other
woman."

   Paula could see that Dan was becoming angry with her and the bulge in his
pants was decreasing, so she fell back on the bed, spread her legs and began to
message a breast with her left hand while she began to rub her pussy lips with
her right hand.  As she did so she glanced back at Dan to see what effect it was
having on him.

   Dan was mad and confused.  His tiny x-girlfriend whom he just dumped, was
lying on his bed completely naked and masturbating.  His sagging penis was now
stiffening again, in fact, it was now raging.  "Paula what the hell are you
doing?" asked Dan.  He raised his arm to point in her direction when he noticed
something strange.  The sleeve of his arm now covered most of his hand except
his finger tips. 

   "What the...," thought Dan, and he glanced down at the rest of his body. 
At the same time, Paula increased her effort as she could see that it was having
its desired results.

   All of Dan's clothes seemed to have become several sizes too large for
him.  The waste band of his pants seemed to be slipping down over his hips, the
cuffs of his pants were bunching up at his ankles.  His shirt hung down like an
oversized night shirt.  Dan couldn't understand what was occurring.  He looked
back up at Paula who seemed to be in the midst of an orgasm.  There was
something strange about her, and the bed as well.  They both seemed larger.  But
this was all impossible!  What was going on?  Dan took a few steps towards
Paula.  His shoes felt like clowns shoes.  He could tell that his feet did not
extend into them the full length of the shoe.  With the next step his pants fell
to the ground around his ankles.  His cotton brief underwear was still clinging
to his frame but they hung down well below his crotch.  His arms were now lost
in the sleeves of his shirt.  He had to fight to keep his sleeves up, but it was
a losing battle.  And through it all his erection remained.

   Paula began to giggle.  She stopped masturbating and sat up on the edge of
the end of the bed.  "Paula what did you do?" asked Dan almost in a panic.

   "Now who is too short?  I told you that you were a little man," said
Paula.  She stood up, and as she did so, Dan became panicked.  He had to look up
at her.  Paula's head towered above him.  His head was level with her breasts. 
It was impossible he thought.  How could she be so tall?  He looked back down at
his own body.  The answer was starting to become clear, but he was unwilling to
accept it.  Still at the same time his stiffy raged even more. 

   "So you dumped me because I'm too small.  Well what do you say now little
Dan?  Look at me!" shouted Paula.  Dan looked back up at her.  But when he did
his fears were confirmed.  Her breasts were now above the level of his head. 
But it wasn't just a height thing.  Everything about Paula was somehow
enlarging.  She was becoming taller, thicker, wider, and probably stronger and
heavier.  He looked at her thighs.  They were now almost twice as thick as they
started out to be.  He compared them to his own, it was like comparing a small
child to its mother.  Dan now knew he was indeed shrinking.

   He was now no more than half his original size.  The amazing thing was
that Paula now appeared to be over 10 feet tall.  He told her he wanted to date
larger women, but Dan never imagined a woman as tall as Paula appeared.  Dan now
stood in the middle of his clothes piled around him.  As the growing Paula
stepped towards him, he backed up.  He was now looking up at her waist.  As she
continued towards him, her dripping pussy moved over his head.  He just couldn't
believe that he was shrinking and that his x-girlfriend Paula, who was barely
five feet tall was straddling him with her now gigantic legs.  He could see his
watch lying on the floor near his feet.  It had slipped off his arm earlier, and
was now big enough to wear on his thigh.  It had been 30 minutes since he had
first stepped into his bedroom.  The time seemed to fly as he continued to
diminish.

   Paula kneeled down in front of him.  Even kneeling, Dan wasn't even
shoulder high to Paula.  He had no idea how tall he was, but Paula soon helped
him with that question.  "Look at you Dan.  You are a tiny pint-sized little
shrimp.  Let's see just how tall you are," mocked Paula.  She held a ruler out
next to his body.  It was a typical 12" ruler and it came up to his belly
button.  Paula raised the end up and took the measurement, he was 16" tall. 
When she finished, Paula grabbed him with one hand around his waist and raised
him up to her face as she stood up.  Dan tried to fight her hand off, but she
was incredibly strong.  There was no way he could fight her.  He used both hands
and concentrated on bending just one of her fingers, but it was impossible.

   Paula turned him upside down.  She began to lick Dan's raging dick and
balls.  His head hung down between her enormous breasts.  He tried to grab on of
her nipples, but his arms were too short to reach either of them.  Paula could
see his encouragement and moved him closer.  The nipple was erect and the size
of his hand.  He pulled on it to bring himself closer to it.  "Suck it my little
man," commanded Paula.  She moved him over top of her breast and Dan placed the
enormous nipple in his mouth.  He had to open his mouth as wide as he could to
get it in.  He circled the top of it with his tiny tongue as he sucked.  She
circled his entire crotch with her monstrous tongue.  He was near exploding. 
"If you haven't figured it out yet little man.  You are shrinking, and you will
continue to shrink as long as you have this little hardon," spoke Paula.  She
opened her mouth and placed his testicles and dick into her giant mouth.  She
sucked strongly on him, while moaning loudly.  Dan couldn't hold out any longer
and he began to rock violently as he exploded in Paula's mouth.  Paula could
taste his tiny load and she removed his now flaccid dick.  As she did so, she
licked her lips with her large tongue.  Dan hung limply in her hand.  He had
giant lipstick marks covering most of his body.

   "I think that this size thing you fantasize about is sick, Dan.  I have
cursed you until the day you marry me.  You want to be with women taller than
you, so I have given you your wish.  Every time you have an erection, your body
will slowly shrink just as it has done now.  As long as your dick is hard you
will continue to shrink.  There is no limit.  When it returns to its limp state
as it is now, your body will begin to return to its normal size.  It will take
twice as long to grow as it does to shrink.  In an hour or so you will have
returned to normal.  But as soon as you become aroused, you will begin to shrink
again.  So...from now on... any woman that you desire will become a giantess to
you.  You will never again tell another women that she is too small or short." 
With that, Paula dropped Dan onto the bed.  She gathered her clothes and left.

   Dan lied exhausted on his bed, almost unable to move.  His entire body was
sore and tired.  He knew that the bed was much to big for him to climb down from
so he fell asleep.

   When Dan awoke he sat up with a jolt and looked around.  Everything looked
normal, and it was the middle of the night.  He thought about what had taken
place earlier, he still didn't believe it, he couldn't believe it.  It must have
been some sort of dream.  There was no way that Paula cursed him and shrank him
to doll size.  He laughed it off and went back to sleep.

   Dan woke up and got dressed, he still couldn't believe the strange dream
he had the night before.  Maybe he felt sorry for dumping Paula.  He put on his
gym shorts and a T-shirt.  He put on a pair of sweats and grabbed his
basketball.  He felt like he need to let off some nervous energy.  What better
way to do so then playing some basketball.

   When he entered the Psychical Education Building  he made his way to the
gym.  His path took him past the free weight room.  As he passed the room,
someone caught his eye.  She was a hard body.  She was incredible, a 6'2"
amazon.  Her name was Rachel.  Dan had seen her once before, it was her desire
to become a professional body builder.

   As Dan stared at her through the doorway, he could feel himself becoming
excited and his prick stiffing.  He began to imagine what it would be like to
have Rachel make love to him.  As his fantasy began to race through his head
something felt different to him.

   Dan stood where he was, trying to discover what the strange feelings where
that he felt.  He thought about the feelings.  They were very strange.  It felt
like he was literally deflating ever so slightly.  His body felt as though it
was contracting, falling inward on itself.  Dan examined himself.  He couldn't
be sure, but it seemed like his body was shrinking?  But that was impossible. 
He couldn't be shrinking.  He seemed to be the same height.  He looked at his
clothes, they might have been slightly loose, but he was wearing sweats and they
are supposed to be loose.

   The he remembered his weird dream.  Paula cursing him so that he shrank
and grew as his dick hardened and deflated.  But that was just a dream wasn't
it?  Dan looked towards the wall.  It was a cinder block wall.  Made up of row
after row of cement blocks.  He stared at the line right in front of his eyes
for several minutes.  His hardon raged on.  Then suddenly the truth dawned on
Dan.  He was indeed shrinking.  The line at which he stared had moved up, ever
so slightly, perhaps an inch, but it had moved.  This couldn't be!  Maybe he was
sleeping.  He thought to himself that if he was dreaming he should wake up now.,
but that didn't happen.  He pinched himself, no luck, this was no dream.

   Dan looked down at his clothes again, and now they seemed looser than they
had been.  How was this possible?  A thousand questions raced through Dan's
mind.  It was hard to tell just how much time had passed, but Dan was still
standing in front of the weight room, his hardon still ever present.  Rachel had
continued her workout, and for some reason, even with his own crisis, Dan would
occasionally glance over and take in her hard body pressing rep after rep of
cold steel over her head. 

   Dan wasn't sure, but he thought he could actually feel the clothes on his
body move as he shrank.  The line that Dan had stared at earlier was now well
over his head.  The material from his pants began to bunch up around his ankles. 
He was holding his pants up so that they would not slip down, but he had to pull
his sleeves up over his hands which seemed to have become lost in the material. 
It was happening just like it did in his dream with Paula.

   As this continued, many people walked by Dan.  They really didn't pay any
attention to him, after all it was not out of the ordinary to see a man who was
4 1/2 feet tall.  Dan thought to himself that there were quite a number of
extremely tall people going by.  One or two people that tall wouldn't be
strange, but everyone couldn't be over 7 feet tall.  Even the females that
passed by were nearly seven feet tall.

   The entire situation was becoming more then Dan could handle.  Rachel was
now nearly eight feet tall.  Dan's prick strained with blood.  Dan ran to the
locker room and immediately went into one of the toilet stalls.  He locked the
door behind him.  He sat down on the toilet.  His legs dangled in the air.  The
entire thing was impossible.  He was shrinking!  He thought more about his dream
last night.  It was becoming clearer to him that it was not a dream.  Paula did
put a curse on him.  He remembered what she said to him about what made him
shrink and why.  He had to distract his mind from thoughts of Rachel and
shrinking.  He decided to think about baseball.  He replayed game 6 of the
Braves/ Indians world series in his mind.  Nothing could be as depressing as
that.

   Nearly 45 minutes had passed.  Dan looked himself over and stood up, the
toilet seemed normal enough.  He checked his clothes and they looked normal too. 
Dan wasted no time and ran home as quickly as possible.  What Dan didn't know,
was that Rachel had seen him watching her workout, and she saw the result. 
Rachel has spent a large part of her life trying to become bigger, and now she
knew of one man that was going to help her feel that way even more.  Dan hadn't
noticed the rather large figure follow him home.

   Dan was relieved to make it home without incident.  He needed time to
think about what his next step would be.  He went to the kitchen to make lunch. 
Just as he was sitting down to a tuna sandwich there was a knock on the door. 
Dan opened the door and his chin practically hit the floor.  It was Rachel.  The
amazonian goddess was standing in his doorway.  At first Dan was actually
scared.  Maybe she was angry at Dan for his staring at her during her workout. 
Maybe she was going to kick his ass, and she could too.

   She was wearing a loose T-shirt over her workout clothes.  Rachel spoke
first, "I'm sorry to bother you, my name is Rachel.  I noticed you staring at me
during my workout and I followed you home."

   "Oh my god.... I'm really sorry for doing that," blabbered Dan.

   "Oh don't worry about that, I quite used to guys staring at me, that's not
the reason I'm here."

   "Oh?...," Dan felt relieved.

   "Yes you see, I noticed something about you while you were staring at
me...... You shrank, didn't you?  But you grew back... I saw the whole thing,"
said Rachel.

   Dan didn't know what to say, he tried to play stupid.  "I what?  ...
shrank...haha....I think that's a little ridicules.  I mean come on....How small
did I shrink?"

   Rachel didn't buy into his half hearted attempt at playing along, "Look I
know what I saw, and I saw you shrink from your present wimpy size to an even
shrimpier size of about 4 feet tall.  You looked surprised.  Why did it happen
and can it happen again?"

   Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing.  This goddess wanted to know how
to shrink him.  She wanted him to shrink, but why?  The possible answers began
to run through his mind and as they did, Dan began to feel the excitement
building in his groin.  The whole time Rachel was observing what was occurring. 
She could see his dick pushing against the material covering it, and she noticed
that he had already shrunk a slight bit, maybe a quarter of an inch.

   Rachel was a smart girl.  She figured that Dan shrunk when he was excited. 
That would account for why he had started to shrink now and why he shrunk
before.  She decided to test her theory.  She pushed her way into his apartment. 
Dan was about to say something.  She quickly cut him off by removing her T-
shirt.  She was still wearing her lycra body suit which she wore when she worked
out.  Rachel was getting a little warm herself.  She had always dreamed about
being able to make men tiny.  To be able to control a tiny man.  To have her way
with a man powerless to stop her.

   Rachel pulled the straps of her body suit off of her shoulders.  Dan
couldn't believe what she was doing.  He was about to protest, but then asked
himself why?  If she wanted his body, who was he to say no to such a goddess. 
For the moment he had forgotten the real reason she was here and the effect her
enthusiasm would have on his now cursed body.  He was no longer thinking of his
hardon, but only her incredible body.

   Slowly Rachel began to remove her body suit.  Her body was incredible. 
She had the fullest breasts he had ever seen.  Her tits were round and firm. 
They seemed to defy gravity.  Her nipples were large, long and erect.  They just
begged for lips to suck them.  Her stomach as ripped.  It was incredibly slim,
even more so, when compared with her breasts.  Her ass was perfect.  It was firm
and incredible in its shape.  It led down into two of the most incredible legs
Dan had ever seen.  Her thighs were muscular and her calves shaped like
diamonds.  Dan looked back at her entire body, he could not believe how lucky he
was to have this 7 foot amazon stripping for him.  He wanted to experience every
inch, ever nook and cranny of her large body.

   Wait, wait,..........7 feet......she's not 7 feet tall.  Dan's mind lapsed
back into reality.  He looked around him.  The entire room had enlarged.  In
became apparent immediately to him that he was shrinking again.  He did not even
notice that his pants had already fallen to the ground.  His prick was exposed
to Rachel in full view.  He knew that he had to think about something else so
that his prick would go down.  He closed his eyes and began to think about
something benign.  Rachel could see what he was trying to do.

zarina


   "Oh no you don't my little man.  I want to see just how small I can make
you," said Rachel.  She grabbed him by the arms and pulled his small body
towards her.  He was no more than 5 feet tall at the moment.  Her fabulous
breasts were right in his face.  She pressed her tense nipple to his mouth.  Dan
immediately recognized what was hitting him in the face, even with his eyes
closed.  Rachel began to lick Dan's ear.  It was sending tingles down his entire
body.  Rachel was more than successful, there was no way that Dan could ignore
what she wanted and what she was doing to him.  He didn't want to shrink, but
his own body was betraying him.  Rachel was an amazonian goddess and his dick
knew it.

   Rachel pushed Dan away from her.  She wanted to be able to see his whole
body shrinking.  She stood several feet in front of him, massaging her breasts
and fingering herself.  Dan could not take his eyes off of her.  By this time
Dan was 4 feet tall.  He could sense that he was passing the point of
powerlessness, the point where he would be unable to resist anything Rachel had
in mind.  He told himself that it was worth it to be with such a goddess.  He
knew that he would do anything to be with her.  Rachel picked him up in a bear
hug and lifted him so that their faces could meet.  She put her oversized lips
against his neck and began to nibble and suck.  She could almost get a quarter
of his neck in her lips.  In minutes he had the largest hickey ever received, at
least on his current scale, which was now around 42 inches.  She was grasping
the back of his head with her hand.  It seemed to encompass his whole head.

   Dan pressed his lips against hers.  It was unlike anything he had every
experienced.  Their embrace lasted an eternity.  Dan knew that he was continuing
to shrink, but he didn't care.  At this point he had accepted it.  He could feel
her hand behind his head growing larger.  Her lips took more and more of his
face into their coverage.  Dan was in ecstasy.  By the time their kiss was
complete Dan was less than 1 foot tall.

   Rachel dropped Dan to the ground.  To Dan it was quite a shock as he
seemed to fall several stories.  However, the fall did not hurt him.  As he
began to pick himself up off the ground, Dan noticed that he was flanked by a
pair of gargantuan feet.  They were as long as his body was tall.  He followed
the legs connected to those feet up and up.  The sight was indescribable.  It
was as though he were standing at the base of the statute of liberty.  Only this
was no statute, it was a living female.  A woman who at this moment was about to
have her way with him, and he could do nothing but allow her.

   Rachel looked down at the little dollman between her feet.  She could not
believe it herself.  She bent down and picked him back up with one hand.  He was
incredibly light, he felt like a toy.  Without even thinking about it she began
to toss Dan into the air and catching him.  Dan was her own personal boy toy. 
Dan tried to hang onto her fingers each time she caught him, trying desperately
to stop from becoming airborne once more, but the forces at play were much more
than a 10 inch man could handle.  She carried him into the living room and
spread out on the couch.  She examined the little doll she held in her hands. 
On his neck was a teeny tiny hickey, Rachel laughed.  Everything about Dan was
teeny tiny.  His feet were small enough to such on a whole foot at a time, and
she did just that.  Then she looked at his little hands and tiny fingers.  As
Dan moved his fingers she thought it was amazing hands that little could
actually exist.  She wanted him now.  She spread her legs wide and placed him
down between her awesome thighs.  It was as though he were in some sort of
canyon.  A canyon made up of two mighty skin walls.  The walls were muscular yet
very feminine.  Dan turned and looked towards Rachel.  Well maybe box canyon
would be a better description for in front of him was her forest of hair.  The
top of the forest met an incredible wall of ripped muscle that made up her
stomach well above his head.  Farther up Dan could she Rachel smiling down at
him.  Her face was visible between her two overhanging blimp sized tits.

   Dan knew what was coming next, but he wasn't completely sure he could do
it, he was scared, scared of the unknown, and scared of what this amazonian
goddess' pussy would do to a man who now stood a mere 8 inches.  Rachel reached
down between her legs and pulled apart her lips.  Dan just stood there watching,
but not moving.  Rachel proceeded to nudge him closer with her other hand,
pushing him closer and closer.  Rachel's aroma filled Dan's head.  It was almost
over powering. 

   Dan still seemed unsure, but no matter, because Rachel was quite sure. 
She grabbed his entire body and plunged him feet first into her.  He was in up
to his knees when she let go of him with her hand.  His feet were quite stuck. 
Dan could feel the muscles of her vagina.  They were exercising just as Rachel
does everyday, only this time he was the barbell.  The muscle tightened around
him, his body seemed to rise momentarily and then he sunk, or was pulled in
deeper up to his thighs.  She was literally eating him with her pussy.  She was
indeed a man eater.  Dan fought Rachel with all of his strength, but it was not
even a fraction of the strength he would need to stop her man eating pussy. 
Again he lifted and then was pulled deeper, now up to his waist.  He could feel
the fluids flow from Rachel as they oozed around his body.  It was almost as if
he were swimming there was so much.  He continued to struggle and wiggle, but he
was sucked in deeper.  He was up to his chest. 

   Dan continued to shrink.  He couldn't have been more than 6 inches tall
now.  Rachel took her time pulling his body deeper into her vagina.  Dan tried
to grab at the rope like hair which surrounded him.  He fought with all his
might, but it was not enough to get free.  It was, however, more than enough to
excite Rachel.  Dan soon gave up, it was a losing battle, Rachel gave off a
satisfying moan and Dan was pulled in up to the top of his head.  His arms were
extended above his head, as he was unable to lower them.  Dan thought about his
current situation.  Here he was, shrunken to the size of a small doll and still
shrinking, wedged in the pussy of a seventy two foot amazonian goddess.  His
half inch dick was swimming around inside the depth of a gigantic vagina.  It
was overwhelming and Dan could hold out no longer.  He shook violently and blew
his load.

   Rachel could feel Dan ejaculate inside her.  She felt a sense of
satisfaction knowing that a tiny little man got off while he was stuffed in her. 
But she wanted more.  She could feel Dan growing in size, although it was
extremely slow, much slower than the speed at which he had shrunk.  She decided
that she wanted to orgasm as well and that Dan would make the perfect dildo with
which to achieve it.  She did not ask him because his answer was irrelevant. 
She reached down and grabbed his mini hands and pulled him back out partially. 
Faster and faster, Rachel pulled and pushed Dan's body into her.  When she was
finished she pulled him out completely and dropped him, sticky, wet, hot and
tired onto the floor.  Rachel got dressed and left.  She had just realized one
of the greatest sexual fantasies of her life.  What was left?

   Dan remained on the floor exhausted, his body had been beaten and used by
a woman that was 12 times normal size.  It took a great deal out of him.  As he
rested on the floor an hour passed quickly.  By this time Dan was nearly four
feet tall.  He got up and made his way to the kitchen.  Dan opened the
refrigerator and without thinking tried to grab the bottle of cola off the top
shelf.  The problem was that now he could not reach the top shelf.  Dan laughed
at how ridicules that was.  He had to pull on of the kitchen chairs over to
achieve his objective.  He began to think about other things his shrunken body
would not allow him to do, and how even a child could kill him when he's really
small.  At first, those ideas made him feel powerless.  But he didn't stop
thinking there, he thought about things he could do when he was reduced.  It did
give him certain advantages in many other respects.  Dan began to think of his
curse as a super power.  He was now Dan the Atom, or Ant Dan.  Well he could
work on the name.  He wanted to experiment and see just how small he could
really become.  Dan walked back to his bedroom.

   Dan pulled out the latest issue of Playboy.  He got into bed and open the
magazine to that month's centerfold.  He flipped through the pages and began to
lightly massage his cock.  He began to imagine himself with the woman in the
pictures.  Except he imagined himself as a tiny voyeur no bigger than a mouse. 
Slowly Dan's body shrunk.  The bed and the room expanded before his eyes.  Over
time, the magazine became enormous.  Soon it was too big for him to hold open,
so he left it open to his favorite page on the bed and he sat down on the page. 
Even the woman in the picture was now a giantess to Dan.  But he didn't stop. 
He wanted to push the limits of his shrinking.  This was the best time to do it
as no one else was around and there were no real giantesses that could hurt him
or interfere.

   The page of the magazine soon became a plain the size of a football field. 
Dan couldn't have been more than a half inch tall.  Even the staples that sat in
the great valley between the pages were bigger than him.  It was becoming
difficult for him to see the pictures of the woman he was using to fuel his
desire.  Her appearance was becoming grainy.  Sort of like looking at a
billboard from only a foot away.  It was hard to get a sense of the overall
picture.  Dan walked over to what he thought was the centerfolds breasts and
lied down.  He stroked himself faster and faster until he came.  Then he balled
up in what appeared to be her cleavage and went to sleep.  Just before drifting
off Dan approximated that he was 1/8 of an inch tall.

   Dan awoke with a start.  He sat up quickly and looked around.  It was
still dark outside and very early in the morning.  His normal size had returned. 
He breathed a small sigh of relief and went back to sleep.  His thoughts seemed
to center around little Paula, but in his dream little Paula was now giant
Paula.

   Something interrupted his dream.  Something was blowing in his ear.  But
it wasn't just in his ear that he felt it.  As his senses began to report in, it
felt more and more like a wind tunnel, a hot, damp, and minty wind tunnel.  Dan
sat up again and looked at himself.  His penis was doing a morning salute.  But
if it was doing that then he must be shrinking again, thought Dan.  It didn't
take him long to confirm that fear.  Dan stood up and tried to look out the
window on the left side of the bed, it was morning and his alarm clock agreed. 
The building sized LED  read 8:40 am.  Luckily he didn't have class for six
hours. 

   However, there was one thing that Dan didn't notice.  It was Paula
standing next to the other side of the bed, just sitting and watching her
shrinking boy friend.  Dan's nose began to fill with the scents of breakfast. 
It was scrambled eggs and toast.  But who was in his apartment?  Paula's giggle
answered that question almost before he finished it.  Dan was startled and he
felt a little scared.  Paula towered above him.  It was as if she could blot out
the sun if she wanted to try.  At his present size, Paula seemed to be 24 or 25
times normal size.

   "Hungry?" asked Paula, and before he could answer, her giant thumb and
forefinger grabbed him around the waist and lifted him high into the air.  The
nails of her fingers were half the size of his body.  "I'm hungry," said Paula. 
"I think you'd make a fine breakfast."  She dangled him over her head and opened
her cavernous mouth below him.  Then she began to slowly lower him into her
mouth.  Her teeth were each as big as his forearm.  Dan struggled and begged her
to stopped, but his struggles were useless.  She had lowered him completely into
her mouth.  He could feel her rough tongue below him.  He looked down the tunnel
of her throat and shuttered at the thought of being digested in her stomach. 
But Paula began to giggle again and pulled him out.  "Naa....you'd probably
taste like chicken... and you know I hate chicken," mocked Paula.

   She carried him into the kitchen.  Needless to say, Dan's prick was quite
flaccid at this point,  He was scared shitless.  He was slowly returning to
normal, but that would still be a long while.  There was a small glass of milk
on the table.  Small to anyone but Dan.  Without hesitating, Paula dropped Dan
into the glass.  The milk was just over his head so he had to tread to stay
afloat.  The milk was not as he expected.  Dan thought it would be very cold,
but instead the milk seemed to be quite warm, and it had a very peculiar taste.

   "Do you like my milk?" asked Paula.

   At this point Dan was suspicious.  Who knows what Paula might do to him
next.  "What do you mean your milk?" replied Dan.

   "That's just it little man.  Its my milk...my breast milk," said Paula. 
"So drink up.  Your not leaving the table till you drink all of my milk."  There
was no way that Dan could drink the quantity of milk that was in the glass at
his size.  But he was growing, and as he grew the amount diminished in direct
proportion.  He took a few swallows and waited to see what she would do next. 
With that Paula went about having breakfast herself.  She ate the eggs and
toast.  Dan watch, stunned at the size of each of the sunny side eggs.  Each
yolk was as big as him.  Each slice of bread could have passed for a large raft. 
The most amazing part was the size of each bite that Paula took.  There was no
doubt that she could swallow him whole.  By the time she was finished, Dan had
grown to almost 18 inches.  The glass of milk was now the size of a large bucket
to Dan.  He could see the look on her as she pushed the glass towards him.  Dan
tried hard and was able to finish off almost half of the milk.  But the taste
was almost sour to him which made it difficult.

   Dan soon began to feel strange.  He wasn't sure why or what it was, but
the milk began to taste sweeter and sweeter, like the finest nectar  The milk
had the same effect as most milk does, it made Dan sleepy.  He awoke sometime
later, he was back to normal and Paula could not be found.  He still had a few
hours before class and he didn't want to wait around for Paula to return so he
showered and ran to class.

   On his way to class, Dan passed by one of the freshman girl's dorm
buildings.  There were a large number of freshman just hanging out, enjoying the
weather.  One girl in particular caught his eye.  She was 5'10" and a knockout. 
Her cotton tank top was stretched almost beyond its capacity, which left little
to the imagination for anyone looking her way.  Her legs were incredibly long. 
Dan began to imagine what it would be like for him to climb those legs as a doll
sized man.  He wanted to have her stand over him so that her face was blocked
out by the underside of her monstrous tits.  He imagined how he would have to
climb up her stomach to get to her fabulous nipple capped breast mountains. 
Dan's prick was at full attention the moment he spotted her.  He didn't even
give a thought to the consequences of that occurrence.  His mind was on her and
her alone.

   Dan kept fidgeting with his bookbag.  What did he have in there rocks? 
Then it dawned on him, he was shrinking again and the bookbag was getting
heavier as a result of his smaller size and relative weaker muscles.  He
couldn't shrink in public!  He ran to the class room before it would be too late
and his clothes fell off.  He needed a place to concentrate on something other
than women and the class room seemed like as good as a place as any.

   When Dan arrived the room was empty.  It was still more than an hour
before class.  Dan thought that it would safe to just sit down and wait for
class to start.  He closed his eyes and thought about a men's locker room,
anything that would make his dick retreat.  It seemed to work as he felt his
dick becoming soft and contracted.  He knew he would grow back to normal by
class time.

   Dan hadn't learned his lesson yet, but sleep, dreams, and his unconscious
urges would become his enemy.  Dan's dreams turned to the freshman knockout he
had seen earlier.  It was his desire to become her sex toy, her play object. 
His mind was fast at work writing the plot for his imagination.  For some reason
the giantess in his dream carried him outside and he felt cold.  Instinctively
he reached to pull his blanket over him, but there was no blanket and he wasn't
in his bed.  As he reached farther, Dan fell out of the desk chair he was in,
crashing to the floor.  The floor was one of those cold institutional vinyl
floors, and Dan could feel it against his bare skin.  He looked next to him at
his shoes and pants lying on the floor.  They were twice the size that they
should have been.  His head only reached to the top of the desk.    Sitting in
the chair were his shirt and his watch.  He picked up the watch to check the
time.  He had 25 minutes before class would start.  Panic began to set in.  What
was he going to do.  He was a 3 foot dwarf with no clothes.  There was no way he
could run out of the room in his current state.  He searched the room for a
place he could hide, then he spotted it.  The space under the teachers desk in
the front of the room was his best bet.  The cover on the front of the desk went
almost to the floor.  No one in the class would be able to see him and if he
climb under far enough neither would his teacher.

   Dan would have to hurry as students would begin filing in soon.  Dan
quickly gathered his clothes and placed them in his now suitcase sized bookbag.   
He dragged the bookbag to the back of  the class room and left it in a corner. 
He hoped no one would notice it there and if they did, ignore it anyway.  Then
he ran to the front of the class room and hid under the teacher's desk.  Just as
he slid under, he could her several coeds enter the room.  They were chatting,
but Dan couldn't tell who they were.  He imagined that one of them was the
knockout freshman while he encouraged his dick back to life with his hand.  His
plan was to shrink small enough so he could not to be seen by anyone, at least
as long as they weren't actually looking for him.  He would was his super power
to become stealthy. 

   His plan was working well, but the class was about to begin and he was
still 7 inches tall.  He needed to be smaller and continued.  It was a strange
feeling to be sitting in front of a class of students completely naked, jacking
off.  Even if they couldn't see him and they didn't know he was there, it was
still a strange feeling.  The teacher came in and sat down at the desk.  Her
boat sized sandals nearly stepped on Dan.  He never noticed what sexy feet she
had.  Dan worked to reduce his size farther. In another 20 minutes Dan reached
his goal and stopped.  He stood up and compared himself with the sandal nearest
him.  Her foot was now several city blocks long.  The lip of the sole of her
sandal was twice as tall as Dan.  He felt safe from detection now.  But being
the size of an ant could present its own problems.

   Dan walked out from under the desk toward the class.  He wanted to see
what was out there.  It took him several minutes to walk the 2 tiles distance,
one black tile and one white tile.  What he saw was incredible.  In all the
times he had shrunk already, he was either by himself or under the control of a
single giantess, but this was much different.  Before him were a room full of
mountain sized people.  Dan felt helpless.  What was he doing?  These people
could step on him and never even know it.  To them he was an insect, a bug, and
nothing more.  The ground seemed to shake whenever one of them shifted in their
chair.  The female in the first seat was wearing a short skirt and Dan could see
her skimpy bikini bottom underneath.  This was more than Dan ever wanted or
fantasized about.  At his current size he could no longer relate to normal
people.  They were much too large to interact with.  Dan felt cold and alone. 
He was losing his attraction for taller women quickly.  He cursed himself for
breaking up with Paula, and he longed for the days when he could look down at a
female smaller than himself.  Perhaps Paula was right all along.  Dan sat down
and waited to return to normal.  It would take several hours.

   when he was around 5 feet tall Dan began to get dressed..  At that size he
could wear his clothes, although they looked comical.  As soon as he was dressed
he ran to Paula's as fast as he could.  He knew that he had to ask for her
forgiveness.  He knew that he was wrong.  He could no longer live like this and
wanted to take Paula back.

   When he arrived he ran in, almost tripping on his pants, and called her
name.  As soon as she came into the room, Dan ran to her.  They were both
exactly the same height.  He wrapped both arms around her in a big bear hug.  He
begged her to forgive him.  He explained that size was not important.  He didn't
care if she was taller or smaller, or even the same height.  They both laughed.

   "I'm glad you feel this way Dan.  You see, you had the power to break the
curse all along.  You have broken it with your apology," said Paula.  Dan looked
saddened.  Paula could tell that he really did enjoy some of the things that
shrinking brought him and allowed him to do.  She knew that her news would cheer
him up and also act as the final knockout punch in getting him back.

   "However Dan, I have taken a small precaution to insure your undying
devotion and love.  Do you recall the glass of milk I encouraged you to drink?"
asked Paula.

   "Oh you mean the milk pool.  Of course I do.  How could I forget it,"
replied Dan.

   "Well honey, that wasn't just ordinary breast milk.  It was very special. 
It was magical.  It contained a spell that would allow the donor to mentally
control the power of any curse that was in place over the one who consumed it. 
In other words, I was given mental control over your shrinking and growing,"
explained Paula.

   "But you said that the curse was now broken.....," said Dan

   Paula answered, "the curse is broken.  You will no longer shrink anytime
you get excited.  But the spell is still in place.  I still control you and can
shrink or grow you at will just with a thought, and I can do it instantly, no
long drawn out periods of transformation as the curse required."  Dan was
looking deep into her eyes and could tell she was completely serious.  But he
still had doubts.

   "I can see that you doubt me, allow me to demonstrate.  I think that you
would be quite convinced from a 4 inch point of view," said Paula.

   As soon as the words left her lips the world exploded around Dan. 
Everything in his view blew up and out becoming enormous.  He could see Paula
looking down at him through the neck of his shirt, which he was standing inside
of.  His clothes had become some sort of giant tent around him.  Dan couldn't
believe what she had just done.  The woman who he loved, and almost left because
of a misguided fantasy, now had the power to play out the fantasy at the
slightest thought.

   Paula placed her hand near him and he climbed onto her open palm.  It was
the size of a king sized mattress.  He held onto her thumb for support.  She
lifted him to her face and kissed his entire body  with one single kiss from her
titanic lips. 

   "Maybe that's a little too small," said Paula.  "How about 8 inches."  Dan
felt his body expand immediately and could feel Paula's hand reduce in size.  He
was now bigger than her hand, but she still held him easily.  Dan knew that he
could not live without her.  He asked her to bring him closer to her face.  He
got down on one knee.  He had to ask her an important question.

   Dan looked into her eyes and asked, "Paula, will you marry me?"

   Paula smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask little man.  Lets go to
my room and consummate the engagement."  Dan wasn't sure what she meant, but he
had a few good ideas.

   "The guys on the alt.sex.fetish.size newsgroup are never going to believe
this," said Dan.  He was happy and proud of his new fiancee.

   In the years to come, Dan and Paula lived happily ever after.  What man
wouldn't?  Dan would experience things that other men could only dream about. 
Sex would never become routine for him.  Each time was a new experience from a
new point of view.  He had found his amazon and she was his much too short
Paula.  Did I say short?

zarina

The Island

This is what she knew for certain.  her name was Alison, she was
twenty-two years old.  She had been on a plane, heading for Japan, with her
husband; it was their honeymoon, and she was looking forward to the trip.  She
remembered getting on the plane; she remembered holding hands with Chris, how
good that had felt, as she looked down upon the emerald colored Pacific Ocean.

Then she remembered how the plane had suddenly lurched and before she knew
what was happening, she was in the ocean treading water, screaming frantically
for Chris, before seeing him floating unconscious, still in his life vest.

She remembered how bruised and batted he looked, how she thought he might die.
Most of all, she remembered the screams of the only surviviors she had seen,
hundreds of yards from her, as the sharks milled around them, thrashing, but
utterly silent besides that.  She saw a small group, desperate in their
attempts to drive away the sharks, but failing hopelessly, and finally she saw
the last of the group go under, their blood visible in the water.

"Well", she said out loud and with a bitter little laugh, "I guess I'm next." She saw a large trunk, evidently water tight, drifting to where she a Chris were.  "At least", she told the thin air, "I'll try." She pulled Chris over to the trunk, and somehow, she was never sure how, had managed to get him up on top of it, even though she was a very petite woman.  She remembered climbing out of the water and lying next to Chris.  And that was the last clear memory she had.

She woke up and looked around her, feeling sand on her face and tasting
sand in her mouth.  She spit several times and looked around for Chris.  She
saw that he was in a peaceful sleep beside her.  Thank God, she thought.  She
looked around and saw that they were on an Island.  She shook out the
cobbwebbs, trying to remember how they had gotten here but could not.  She
guessed that the current had beached them here.  She mentally thanked god
again that she and Chris were alive, and got up to see if Chris was alright.
He was still unconscious.  I've got to get him to some shelter, she thought.
Alison's most immediate problem was getting Chris in off the beach.  He was
over six and a half feet tall, and weighed well over two hundred pounds,
Alison was barely five feet tall, and was a little over a hundred pounds.  She
wiped the sand off her hands, took his arms, and started to drag him, ever so
slowly, into an expanse of jungle about a hundred yards from where she was on
the beach.  She managed to get him under some palm trees, but it had taken her
almost an hour.  She was exhausted; She covered Chris with some palm leaves
and collapsed beside him, in as sound a sleep as she had ever known.  It
seemed as if she had just fallen asleep when she felt someone shaking her
gently.  she openned her eyes, and there was Chris, awake and alive, smiling
down at her.  She jumped to her feet and hugged him.  He grimaced in agony.
That was when she noticed his left arm was in a splint, and his right leg had
a tourniquet below the knee.  She looked at his face.  He was as white as a
sheet.

   "I know," Chris let out a long sigh, " I know I look bad, but I'm okay,
really." He smiled, " How are you.  No broken bones." He hugged her gently.  "
Looks like we caught a break.  How did we end up here, anyway?"

   "Beats the hell out of me, " Chris laughed hard, then became a mask of
pain.  Alison's face became serious, " How bad is it", She tugged lightly at
his sling encased arm.

   "The arm is broken, for sure," He gingerly took it out of the sling, she
could see the bone protruding from his forearm; it had broken the skin, " The
leg is a little better, but I think I damaged some ligaments in my knee, but
it should heal up okay." he kissed her gently on the lips, " I'm so glad that
your not hurt, I thought that I had lost you when the plane went down, and
when I woke up here, I didn't know if you had been hurt bad or not.  I love
you so much, " Chris hugged her even tighted, which proved to be the wrong
thing to do; the pressure on his arm made him wince.  "Well, now we've got to
built a fire, find some food," He turned toward the jungle, " No sense wasting
any time.  I'l l be back in a little bit with some food and some wood, at
least I hope." He limped painfully away.  He didn't get two steps before
Alison was after him.

   "Just where do you thing your going," Alison caught him by his good arm,
" Stay here.  Are you crazy?  "

   "Okay," No sense in arguing with her, he thought.  She would just have to
do the job of gathering supplies, but it went against his better instincts.
He was worried that something might happen to her.  Alison saw the look of
concern on his face.

   "I'll be alright, I promise.  I'll get some food and all the wood I can
carry.  You stay here and rest.  If your not asleep when I get back, you'll be
in big trouble." She said with a big smile.

   "Geez, nag, nag, nag," Chris clucked his tongue, then laughed, " Yes
ma'am." He laid himself gently down.  Alison headed into the jungle.

   Alison was amazed at the size of the jungle; she had never seen such a
thick forest in her life.  The advantage was that she found lots of fruit for
them to eat, many banannas, coconuts, and various other tropical fruits.  In
one clearing, she saw a root sticking out of the ground; curiously, she went
to see if it was what she thought it was.  She dug it up, broke a section of
the root off and tasted it.  It sure looks and tastes like ginseng, she
thought.  Her grandmother had told her stories about the amazing curative
properties of ginseng.  So she gathered some in her shirt, and along with the
fruit, she made her way back to their camp.  When she got their, she saw Chris
curled up, asleep.  She decided to hit the beach and get some driftwood for a
fire, and she if there was anything to salvage on the beach.  Maybe, she
thought, the trunk we floated on was down there, somewhere.  She returned
about an hour later, dragging two suitcases, with a sixteen gallon pot perched
on top of one of the large suitcases.  Chris, who was up, saw her struggling
and limped to help her.  They managed to get everything into camp.  Alison
looked around.  She saw that he had managed, somehow to get a fire going.

   "Looks like someone has been busy," She hugged and kissed him.  Then she
went over to where the suitcases were and dragged them by the fire.  "I found
some great stuff."

   "What about some food, I'm starving, " He rolled his eyes
melodramatically.

   "Okay, here," She openned up one suitcase and tossed him some bannanas.
He caught them and began eating one greedily.  "And I have a surprise.
Tonight we are going to have wild ginseng soup." She smiled.

   "Where did you find them?, " Chris exclaimed when she showed the roots to
him.  He, too, had heard about ginseng.  it was supposed to make a delicious
soup.

   "In a clearing in the jungle.  I'll go get some water from this stream I
found and cook us some soup."

   In a little under a hour, the ginseng soup sat boiling over the fire.
They used a hollowed out coconut shell to eat the soup.  It felt good to have
something hot in their stomachs after what had seemed an eternity of going
without.  It smelled wonderful.  They both drank the soup with abandon and
before too long, the soup was gone.

   "That was good, " Alison tossed the coconut shell causually aside and let
out a long, sustained belch.  Chris roared with laughter, and Alison joined in.

   After the laughter had subsided, Chris took her hand with his good arm.  "
Now comes the bad part."

   "What bad part, " She couldn't understand what he meant, but the serious
look on his face made her worried.

   "You have to help me set my arm, or it will be useless.  I feel better
since I've gotten some food in me, so there is no point in putting this off.
Your going to have to help me set it."

   "I don't know anything about setting broken bones.  Besides," Her eyes
were almost pleading, " Can't we do it later, when you've had more rest?"

   His eyes became hard, " No, let's get it over with.  I've studied first
aid, so I'll talk you through it.  Now, take my arm." She gently took his arm,
" Now, feel for the bone, feel it sticking up?" She said she did, " Now rotate
the arm slightly and pop it down quickly," He was sweating and had turn
deathly pale.  Alsion closed her eyes and popped the bone back into place.
She had been prepared for his scream but all the same, she started crying as
he screamed in agony.  Quickly, she re-wrapped the arm.  "About too pass
out..." He muttered and slowly laid back, unconscious.  She thought maybe she
hadn't set the bone correctly, but she saw that his sleep was a peaceful one,
so she covered him, and feel asleep with her arms around him, craddling him to
her gently.  They slept for nearly eighteen hours.  when Alison woke up, she
felt better than she had ever felt before.

   Over the next few weeks, she had helped Chris construct a crude hut, well,
actually, she had did most of the work; Chris' leg still being a problem to
him, although he gamely worked as much as he could.  for Chris, the fun really
began when he decided to take long walks to rehabilitate his leg.  Alison had
accompanied him on most of these mile long walks.  It was during this time
that Chris began to notice some changes in his wife.  Her baggy khaki pants,
and white blouse, which she loved and kept clean, which had once been very
baggy and loose fitting, now clung to the curves of her body like a second
skin.  She was gaining muscle; her arms were sinewy and looked to be getting
bigger every day.  By three weeks or so, she had split her khaki pants at the
seems, the material around her now bulging thighs and calves simply ripping
from the stress of her bulging leg muscles.  He sometimes stared at her at
their bath in a small, isolated lagoon.  Her thighs were the size of medium
sized tree trunks, rippling with muscle everytime she moved them.  Her calves
resembled oversized bulging hearts.  Alison's shoulders looked wide enough for
him sit on.  Her biceps were the size softballs, and looked extremely hard.
Well, he thought, she has been working hard, it was only logical that her body
could respond this way.  So, imagine his surprise when, during one of his
walks, with Alison along as usual, he came out of his musings to realize that
his wife, who was barely five foot tall was now looking him directly in the
eye.

   Alison, as Chris had, noticed that she was growing more muscular and
becoming stronger and stronger everyday, or so it seemed to her.  She had more
energy than she knew what to do with, once difficult tasks, such has chopping
wood, and carrying water was not easy.  She sat in the warm lagoon and flexed
her powerful biceps; each was large and firm.  Her body had virtually
blossomed with muscle and curves and was rock hard.  her chest, which was
rather small, now were ample, and well defined.  And her shoulders; One night,
she had playfully picked Chris up and sat him on one huge deltoid, surprising
herself at how easily she did it and the total lack of weight she felt on the
shoulder.  She rubbed some cocca butter on her stomach, which was now narrow,
but as hard as plate steel and so defined that Chris had said jokingly that
they should do laundry on it.  She thumped it several times, but it was rock
hard and didn't give an inch.  The narrow waist led down to hard, round hips,
and bulging, powerful, tree trunk sized thighs and diamond shaped calves, all
of which, with her proportionatly long legs, made them seem even bigger.  But
apart from the muscles, Alison noticed that she was becoming very strong
indeed.  One instance stuck in her mind.  It was a couple of days ago, and she
had been out in the jungle looking for wood, after one of Chris' walks, which,
even though he had walked three miles, she was not tired, so she went looking
for some wood to build with.  Deep in the jungle, she came upon a hardwood
tree.  she marvelled that a hardwood tree would be on a tropical island, and
was determined to bring it back to the camp.  But she didn't have anything
with her that would fell a tree that was at least thirty feet tall and several
feet in width.  Unable to think of anything else to do, she wrapped her long,
powerful arms around the tree, bending her legs.  She thought maybe she could
rock the tree loose.  She pushed up with her powerful legs, and was surprised
to find that she had uprooted the tree; She held it out of the ground with
ease.  It surprised her, it was so light; so she hoisted it on one massive
shoulder and carried it back to camp.  Chris had been away when she carried
the tree into camp, and when he got back, he was in pain from his leg, and she
forgot about it, at least until she noticed him staring at her and exclaiming
because they were now the same height.  Alison smiled.  The truth, she
realized, is that she loved being this strong, and now that she seemed to be
growing even bigger, even though it concerned her, didn't seem to be a bad
thing at all.  She flexed her arm again, fascinated with the size of her
enoromous arm, and the clearly visible veins that popped out like a road map.

   They sat by the fire, in the center of the hut, and talked for a long
time.  Their efforts had greatly improved their little hut.  She and he were
lying on the hardwood floor he had built, watching the fire, Alison had her
head on his shoulder.

   "How could this have happened," She said, taking his small hand inside
her large, well manicured hand, " I've never heard of anything like this
before in my life."

   Chris shook his head, " Beats the hell out of me.  I just don't
understand.  I do pretty much the same work as you, eat the same things, but I
don't grow an inch in height or weight.  you, on the other hand, have muscles
on top of muscles, have become about three times stronger than I am, and on
top of everything else, you're getting taller.  I just don't understand, " He
tossed another bit of wood on the fire.

   Alison hesitated, " Do you still find me attractive," she dropped her head
a little; even though she loved her newfound muscles and strength, she had
worried what Chris would think about his 'new' wife.  Chris cupped his hand
under her chin and gently lifted it up.

   "I love you, stupid, and just for the record I think that you are
beautifal," He brought his lips softly down on hers and softly kissed her.
She smiled.  "But its damned strange.  Here look at your forearm, " he gently
picked up her massive arm and held his forearm next to hers, " It looks like a
thin twig compaired to yours.  I just don't understand, but that's really not
the only question here.  The other question is how much bigger will you get?"

   "It is big isn't it, " She held it up in the firelight admiring its
width; he moved her hand up and down, watching it contract, amazed at the
sheer size of it.

   He hugged her close, and tight, " You like being this big don't you?, He
smiled.

   Alison pulled him close to her and squeezed him lightly, " you bet I do,
sport, " He laughed long and hard.

   The next few months had proved intresting.  Chris had more and more
leisure time, as the kiln, and a fireplace.  More leisure time meant alot to
Chris, much more than the obvious.  they had been working so hard that they
had had little time for romance and that was just what Chris had in mind.
Alison had grown out of everything, clotheswise, and now the only thing that
would fit her was a bikini that they had found in a suitcase.  The top was a
little small though, stretched as it was by her large, muscular chest.  Alison
had grown over a foot and had put on at least fifty pounds of solid, shapely
muscle.  For the fireplace, Alsion had provided several large boulders, but
Chris could not think of a way to crush them, but Alison had an idea that had
seemed outlandish at the time.

   "I think I can do it, I really do," Alison, looking down on Chris, shook
her head excitedly.

   Chris shook his head, " Okay if you think you can, just be careful, don't
hurt yourself."

   Alison picked a huge boulder up with one hand and laid down on the ground.
she laid a towel down across her inner right thigh, and easily placed the
rock on her right inside the thigh.  She clapped her left thigh down on the
boulder, and slowly squeezed her long, muscular legs, the muscles in her
thighs swelled up like infalated balloons.  She could feel the rock crack.
She squeezed harder and her thighs seemed to explode with muscle.  The boulder
could not take it any longer and seemed to explode.  Chris had heard the
boulder crunch, and before he knew it, had collapsed it a pile of robble.  She
cleared the debris off her legs, casually brushing white dust of those
powerful thighs.  She looked at Chris, saw that his mouth was wide open in
amazement.  She walked over to him, and smiled, " I told you so.  That was too
easy, we'll have to find a bigger one." She walked back over to the rock pile
and grabbed another one, this time wrapping her long, powerful arms around it
and squeezing it in a bearhug.  It didn't take long for the boulder to simply
disintegrate, caught between her massive arms and her large chest.  She felt
incredibly powerful and she revelled in it.  Alison dusted off her arms and
chest, then grabbed a rock about the size of a grapefruit in her right hand
and slowly began to squeeze.  Her forearm bulged and the veins looked like a
road map as the exerted force upon the rock.  Chris saw her huge hands dig
into the rock, then he saw a puff of dust.  Alison smiled and dropped the
debris of the now pulverized rock from her hand.

   "Jesus," Chris shook his head in disbelief, " Damn, your strong."

   Alison slid her huge hands under his butt and picked him up; cradled him
to her chest and smiled down at him, " And I love proving it."

   Chris didn't know where he was, but wherever it was, it filled him with
dread.  The surroundings seemed familiar; the tropical jungle of the island
where he and Alison had been shipwrecked was now as familiar to him as the
house he had grown up in was.  No, it wasn't the surroundings; it was tough
for him to put into words.  It was dark and cloudy, the sky overcast, with the
moon shining brightly, giving adequate amounts of light for him to see by; the
moonlight gave shadow to everything around him, lending a feeling of
non-substance to the trees and foliage that was all around him.  He started
walking along the smooth path that led back to his hut, but he could not shake
that feeling that something was about to happen.  Well, he thought, what's it
going to be, you're a little old to be afraid of the dark.  The rational part
of his mind told him he had nothing to worry about, just another night.
However, the irrational part of his mind told him to hurry back to the hut,
pull the covers over his head, and pray.  His step quicked.  He felt it before
he actually heard it, a rumbling in the ground, like the earth moved, but it
sounded as if it were distant.  Then he heard it clearer.  Boom, Boom,
Boom,Boom, it sounded like it was closing in on where he was.  He stood there
as if transfixed; try as he might, he could not will his legs to move.  He was
uncertain, a desire welling up within him.  He had to find out what was making
that noise.He made the decision.  He would hold his ground.  He saw a gigantic
leg, bulging with muscle, come crashing down not fifty yards from where he was
at.  How could he have missed it.  It seemed that it had been right there all
along.  The leg was joined by a gigantic body, so unbeliveably huge, so
unbelievebly muscular, yet definitely a womans leg, in spite of its bulging,
muscles that he instantly thought, and screamed, ' Alison'.  The giantess
stopped in mid stride, not two feet from him.  He looked up and all he saw was
her massive breasts.  Then he saw the legs bend, and the next thing he knew,
the face of Alison, was staring back at him; those crystal blue eyes, and high
cheekbones that had enchanted him when he had first laid eyes on her had
changed, but were only magnified by her now gigantic height.  Her luscious,
full lips glimmered darkly red in the moonlight.  She was fair skinned, the
moonlight shimmered of her luminiscent skin and shined darkly, radiantly off
her waist legth black hair.  Her lips were drawn back in a wide smile.
Beautifal, Chris thought, absolutely beautifal.  She reached down with her
huge, long fingered hand and gently picked him up using only her index finger
and thumb of her right hand.  She brought him to eye level.  He suddenly
realized he was totally naked.  She ran her left index finger down the length
of his chest, caressing it sensually.  He was becoming excited himself, but he
couldn't shake that feeling of impeding doom.  Something was wrong here, very
wrong, he said to himself.  She placed him in the palm of her left hand.  She
smilled at him, and bent her head, moving her huge face towards his, as if
bestowing a kiss.  Instead, she threw him suddenly into her mouth.  Chris
began screaming.  he heard her laughing hideously as he felt her inscisors
bite into, and through his chest.

   It was at that moment that Chris bolted upright in their bed, with his
arms flayling at the empty air.  He looked down at his body; It was covered
with a cold, clammy sheen of nightsweat.  He felt, no, he saw his heart
beating like a jack hammer in his chest.  He took a deep breath.

   "Honey, What's wrong, " The sound of Alison's voice grounded him; snapped
him out of that nightmare he had just had.  While she was big, she wasn't
anywhere near as big as she had been it his nightmare.

   "I'm alright, " Chris ran his hand through his sweaty hair.  Jesus, what
the hell happened.  That was that was the first nightmare he could remember
having since grade school.  Alison put one massively muscular arm around his
shoulders and cradled him to her muscle plated chest.  In fascination, he
watched her heavily muscled arm as she gently stroked his sweat covered brow.
Even after all these months, he could not help but be fascinated by the was
her biceps and triceps swelled with even the tiniest movement of her arm.  It
was amazing.  "No, really, I'm alright, just a nightmare."

   Alison looked deep in his eyes, " That's the third on this week.  Look at
yourself, your covered in sweat, and your trembling, Jesus, I can feel your
heartbeating," She gently took his right hand into her large hand and it
completely engulfed it.  She looked even deeper into his eyes, " What's wrong.
I love you, you know that you can tell me anything." She smiled, and pulled
him even more firmly into her muscular chest.

   "I know I can tell you anything, really I do, but this is something I
have to work out for myself.  Okay?" Chris attempted a smile, " Sorry I woke
you, let's get back to sleep okay," He reached up and gently stroked her long,
flowing black hair.

   Alsion was far from satisfied, Chris could tell by the look on her face,
but it was no use, she thought, he'll tell me in his own time and in his own
way.  Silently, she cursed that inherently misguided thing called male pride.
She leaned her giant body back onto the makeshift matress and at last fell
asleep.

   Alison woke up the next morning to find that Chris was not beside her.
Damn, she thought, but she got up and strenched her giant frame.  Her new
height and muscles took some geting use to, she thought.  To think, not two
months ago, I had barely been five foot tall, and weighed, maybe a hundred
pounds, now I must weigh over a thousand pounds and stand fifteen feet tall.
She stretched taller and bumped her head on their bamboo and palm fronded
ceiling.  She swore, and rubbed her head.  Damn, she thought, going to have to
build a bigger place.  Over the past few weeks it seemed as if she were
growing bigger by the day, she would wake up in the morning and her arms, her
shoulders, her legs would appear to have doubled in size.  Yesterday, she had
looked at her reflection in the calm, still waters of their bathing lagoon,
and was amazed.  She looked feminine, yes, but her size simply amazed her.
Her shoulders were so wide that Chris and two other full grown men could have
sat comfortably on just one shoulder.  These broad shoulders led to lats so
wide that Chris, jokingly said that she could probably fly them off the island
with those bulging lat muscles.  The flaring lats led down to a tiny, waspish
waist that rippled with so much muscle that her abs appeared to be steel
plating rather than muscle.  From her tiny, muscle plated waist, her hips
rounded into solid muscle which, in turn led down to thighs the almost twice
the size of Chris' body.  They were hard and round, and looked like they had
been carved out of marble; no less impressive was her calves which resembled
large, bulging hearts, or a large diamond.  The body parts were impressive in
and of themselves, but added to her porcelain skin, and long, Raven black
hair, she seemed to be a wild goddess carved out of muscle instead of marble.
She had grown, she thought, a smile rose on her face.  And strength.  She
thought she had been strong before, now, she seemed superhuman.  She no longer
had to crush rocks between her thighs; she could simply grab a huge boulder in
each of her hands and slam them together, the sheer force of her huge arms
slamming the boulders was enough to pulverize any boulder.  She ripped palm
trees out of the ground with one hand and snapped them in two like they were
thin limbs.  The truth, she told herself, was that she enjoyed being this big
and this strong.  She loved the way her body rippled with even the slightest
movement of her massive arms or legs.  She loved the feeling of power she had
as she slammed those boulders together, or crushed not one boulder, but
several between her bulging, rock hard thighs ( She loved the feeling of
crushing those boulders between her thighs so much that, even though she
didn't have to use her legs anymore, she continued to crush rocks that way.)
She had never felt so powerful in her life, knowing that nothing was as strong
as she was.  Alsion thought maybe that was why Chris was acting so funny
lately.  They had established themselves in good order on the island; they no
longer had to worry about the mere necessities on which to live on, the
island, their hut and suppplies were all in good order, and now Chris was
begin to stop and think about the fact that she had turned into a now Fifteen
foot giantess with over twenty times his strength and more muscle than he
could ever hope to possess.  Alison did most of the heavy work; the gathering
of rocks, trees, which she sometimes brought back four at a time, and
constuction of their hut.  Alison, before she was really aware of the effect
her gigantic stature and strength, didn't really help Chris' ego at all.  She
insisted on carrying him everywhere he went.  She would grab him with her huge
hands, under his armpits, lift him easily into her arms, cradle him in one arm
and carry him anywhere he wanted to go around the island.  She couldn't help
it, she told herself, he looked so small; he barely came up to her thighs, and
so soft that she didn't want anything to happen to him.  After all, she told
herself at the time, this is a dangerous place, a wild animal, like the boar
they saw last week, could gore him.  I'm a hell of alot bigger and stronger
than him, I'll protect him by carrying him, he's not heavy, as matter of fact,
he was very, very light.  She rembered that Chris had said something, jokingly
to be sure, about no wanting to be carried everywhere, but that she just
scooped him up, laughingly.  It seemed that her warning were well heeded.
Chris was out in the jungle, collecting some vines for building, when a wild
boar did indeed appear and charge him.  Alison heard him scream, burst though
the clearing, and saw Chris with both hands straining to keep it from goreing
him.  Quick as a flash, she grabbed the beast by the throat with her huge
hands and ripped it head off with on flick of her massive forearms.  She had
later told Chris that she would carry him everywhere, from now on.  The look
on his face was like a child being scolded by its mother.  She desperatly
wanted Chris to talk to her, tell her what he was thinking, but she knew, from
expierence, that he wouldn't talk to her until he was good and ready.  She
dressed in a wrap around skirt, ( It had been a sheet; they found it it one of
the suitcases that had washed up on shore; nothing else fit her now) and no
top, leaving exposed her large breasts, which were upright, despite their
size, and her muscular clevage and went to find Chris; It was time that she
talked to him, high time, she thought.

   Alison found Chris down at the lagoon, absently throwing small stones into
the water.  She could tell that he wasn't in a talking mood, he had the
faraway look on his face, even when he turned to look at her making her way
through the sand.  She sat down next to him.

   "Hi, whatcha doing?", She put one huge arm around his shoulders, rubbing
her large hand down his chest.  He seemed not to notice; his mind was still
faraway.  She took his chin in one huge, long fingered hand, " What's wrong,
is it something I did, something I didn't do.....,"

   "I was thinking.  I never properly thank you for saving my life.  I was a
goner for sure, when that boar attacked.  I was holding this huge animal by it
shoulders, while it was trying to gore me, and all I could think about was
you, how much I love you," he took her free and stroked it gently, " Then I
saw your huge arm shoot into my field of vision.  I saw this hand rip the head
of that huge beast, and I said to myself, ' My god, what if she got mad at me,
what if she grabbed me that way...."

   Alison pressed him hard against her chest, " I would never, ever hurt you,
not for all the world."

   "I know that, just as quickly I said those same words to myself.  I
thought I had put this out of my mind; in truth I really did, but this led to
another thought, more painful than the first.  What if she doesn't need you
anymore?  More to the point, I thought I was useless.  I would see you
carrying huge boulders, and stacks of palm trees and say to myself,' Your
really useless, you know that, your just excess baggage.' "

   She immediatly protested, " You are not excess baggage, you designed
everything we've built.  I may get the raw materials, but without you, I would
still be living in that lean-to down by the shore."

   "Then I realized what the problem was, the real problem, that one that's
at the center of this whole mess.  Do you want to hear it?  I just a few
minutes ago figured it out." He smiled.

   "Sure," She said unsteadily.  She knew what he was going to say, but she
was still uneasy.

   "I had a problem with you.  You.  Do you have any idea what it's like to
see you, week by week, growing bigger and stronger before my very eyes.
Yesterday, when I got up, I went outside to the table.  remember, you called
me to the door of the hut.  You walked out and all I saw was a pair of bulging
rock hard thighs; they filled by entire field of vision.  Then you scooped me
up in those huge arms, cradling me in one arm, and carried me all day." He
smiled again, he could read her face, he knew what she was going to say before
she said it, " No, I don't really mind being carried, I don't mind a Fifteen
foot tall, muscular wife.  I just said that I had a problem, you, but let me
rephrase that, the problem was mine." Alison stroked his face gently with
those long fingers.  He looked into her eyes; there were tears there, " Well,
that all in the past.  Damn this male ego." He said in mock anger and burst
out laughing.

   "Dammit to Hell," Alison laughed with him.  She kissed him lightly on the
lips, " It's about time you figured it out.  You bastard," She laughed again
and lightly slapped him on the cheek.  Chris loved the sound of her laughter.

   "Well, what now, giant lady," He smiled at her teasingly, he knew
perfectly well what would happen next.

   "I've got an Idea," With that she cradled him in her muscular arms, and
carried him to their bed.  She ripped his clothes off with a flourish and
pushed him back on their bed.  She got on her knees in front of him and
slowly, gently ran her hands down his chest, caressing his hips, running those
hands down each leg.  She felt him shudder, and smiled wickedly, as did Chris.
They both knew that they were in for a long night.

   Weeks passed, Alison had grown to twenty feet tall.  She could wrap one
hand around his entire body and the truth be known, Chris liked it when she
did.  Her strength had doubled, which she loved to show of by jugling five
hundred pound boulders.  And life was good for both of them.

   Chris was standing in an open field, the sights were familar; he was in
their jungle.  All of a sudden Alison was by his side, giagantic in the
moonlight, her huge muscles throbbing with strength and power.  She bent down
and picked him up, put in him the palm of one huge hand, smiling.  Chris stood
up and looking directly into those huge, blue eyes.  he was not afraid.  She
was nude, he magnificent chest rising and falling with each breath.  She took
him by shirt with her thumb and forefinger and gently sat him on her right
breast.  It was warm to his touch and the warmth of it, warmed him too.  All
of a sudden, her heard the propellers of an airplane.  He looked up, and saw
it high above him.  Alison said," Maybe we should try to signal it?" Chris
looked up into that radiant, giant face and smiled, " What for?," He said and
smiled.

# # # end

zarina

New Amazons


"So what did you mean in your profile?" Trina asked me over our second dinner date.

"What part of my profile?"

"The part where you said you prefer taller and stronger, more muscular women?  Were you serious?"

"Well, yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have written it."

"So, women with a little muscle tone like me, or huge bulky bodybuilder size?"

"You're not going to freak out on me, are you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, what I want in a woman isn't exactly the social norm and almost everyone I've ever told looks at me like I'm a deranged deviant not unlike a pedophile."

"That's a bit extreme."

"It's just my personal experience."

"Well I wouldn't ask a question if I wasn't comfortable with all possible answers.  I don't scare easy and I get the feeling that you're one of the good ones, a keeper as my friend Lindsey would say.  So, you haven't answered my question yet.  Are you looking for someone as tall as you, or would you have them tower over you making you feel overwhelmed."

"No offense Trina but whenever I've told a woman of your size, even though you're quite tall and fit already, what's really in my heart they feel totally inadequate and can't get away from me fast enough.  It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that I've come to terms with the fact that my ideal woman doesn't exist in this world and that I'd rather find someone to share my life with, they look at me like I need a straight jacket, and vanish.

"I told you, I don't scare easy.  Anyway I think you've told me enough." She finished as our dinner arrived.

"So seriously, are we talking like Kris Murrell big, or Cornelia Brandt big?" she asked as we were walking downtown towards desert.

"Um..."

"I know you know those names so don't even play like you don't.  Come on, spill it.  Out with it, you can't hide from me forever."

"Fine," I said dropping all pretense, "I definitely enjoy Krissy's size but Cornelia is absolutely irresistible, even though you can tell that she still has a bit more potential."

"Ah, so the bigger the better.  Next question, Alexis Skye, or Margo Dry-d-something or other?  I can never pronounce her last name, and again don't you even think of denying those names."

"Don't worry, I've figured out that I can't bullshit you and that for some odd reason you're in the same circle I'm in.  Alexis is super sexy but again I'm gonna have to go with Margo...in heels."

"Oooh, very interesting.  Alright, last question, Marknew's stories or the Power Company's stories."

This time I was floored, and I stopped walking.  "What's the matter, I figured that after dropping those previous names I wouldn't stun you with those authors.  I thought I'd prepped you better than that."

"Yeah, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, it's just that you're definitely not what I'd thought you were and definitely a pleasant surprise."

"Well, if you answer my question you might just get another surprise that will be more than pleasant." she said as she sexily came up to me, placed herself wholly in my arms and stood on her toes to kiss me.  After the kiss came to a pleasant conclusion I instinctually looked her up and down expecting to see the changes that she had implied.

"What?  Are you checking me out?"

"Who wouldn't after a kiss like that?"

"Silly, did you think I'd start growing taller, or more muscular just because we kissed?"

"Well..."

"This is the real world, we aren't in one of those stories, although that would be fun, but in this life this is the real world, and I'm only going to get what we want through hard work."

"We?"

"That's what I said," as she kissed me again, raising herself the three inches that separated us, "Lindsey's right, you're definitely a keeper." she said as we went in for ice cream.

"So how is it that a woman as beautiful as you desires to be a... well, a muscle bound giantess?"

"A muscle bloated giantess, is that what you want in a woman?  Well, shit, here I thought I'd found a decent man and now he wants the impossible!!!"

The stunned expression on my face made her laugh and she broke off her outraged act.  "Wow, I've got you wrapped around my finger already.  He he.  That was fun!"

"Damn woman, don't do that to me." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry but that was fun, and you haven't answered my question yet, and I asked first." 

"The authors?  I'm a fan of both, but it I had to chose I'd chose The Power Company because overall their women are more massive and more muscular, height wise they both range from six to eight feet tall, so I've no complaints there."

"Hmmm, right on, we do have more in common than I thought.  Here check this out."  and she proceeded to roll up her sleeve revealing an arm with more muscle on it than I would have guessed.  "Now check this out..."  She began to flex and pump her arm muscles and amazingly they began to swell in front of me.  After three flexes she had grown as large as Elena Seiple, three more flexes later she had grown to Andrulla's size, and three more flexes later she had grown an arm bigger than any woman I'd ever seen.  Then, when she relaxed her arm returned to it's previous size.  "Have you heard of the New Amazons yet?"

"Uh, no." I responded dazed at what I think I just witnessed.

"Well you will, I'm a first generation Amazon, and none of us have entered our final growth stage yet."

"But you're almost 23 already!"

"Yeah, it's weird, we've all been having the same dream and in about two weeks we're going to start our last growth spurt and turn this world upside down.  It's going to be fun."

"But you're already 6'1" tall, and apparently you have the muscles of an amateur bodybuilder.  How did you get your arm to do that?  Have you ever lifted weights?  How much of a growth spurt are we talking here."

"Well, like I said earlier, you'll get a pleasant surprise if you stick around, and no I haven't lifted weights.  Yet...  Do you want to find out what happens when I do?"

"Definitely, especially now.  So there are others like you?"

"Yeah, I'm a singleton but all the other girls I know are triplets, and we were all born within a month of each other.  Weird huh?  Some of the girls have younger sisters, all triplets again, but they're about two years behind us, and there's another set about five years behind us."

"Wow, so how many of you are there total?"

"I know of over eight hundred in this city alone, worldwide, who knows, but we're all going to grow at about the same time, it's kind of weird, we've figured most of this out by ourselves, but the growing at the same time, that's all coming from the dream.  I don't understand it but I can't wait to find out.  It's already fun to be as tall and as strong as I am now but to have more, and apparently we're going to have a monster growth spurt, the biggest of our lives, I can't wait to tower over everyone, to pick up cars with one hand, it's going to be fun."  Trina was practically bubbling with excitment.

"But until them you're going to have to be content with being my little amazon." I said as I drew her in for yet another kiss.

"Mmmm, so I take it that's a yes."

"You betcha." I said as I kissed her and as the kiss intensified I could feel her muscles swelling bigger and bigger as the pleasure built within her and the bigger she grew the more intense the kiss became until we couldn't stand it anymore and broke it off, and as the experience subsided so too did her muscles as she shrunk back to her original size.

Trina spent the better part of the next two weeks lifting weights, when she wasn't in class.  I joined her once or twice but my 6'4" and barely 150 pounds was never going to build much muscle.  Not as much as she was able to, that became obvious after the fifth day.  She went from barely being able to curl a 20, to easily curling a 50.  Her body also responded by expanding by at least half and becoming rock hard.  She still looked like a middle-weight bodybuilder but she was wicked strong and hard as a rock to boot, and when she concentrated hard enough she was able to expand her muscles to near male bodybuilder proportions.  It was awesome to watch her transformation after only a week.  It was even more fun to experience her new strength within our relationship.  She was already stronger than me when we met, but only just.  Now she was so much stronger than me that I didn't have a snowflakes chance of resisting her and she did whatever she wanted with me, so long as she didn't embarrass me too much in public.

She claimed that all of the new Amazons have the genetic predisposition for building muscle, even more so than men currently have.  Apparently they have no Myostatin in their bodies, and their muscles have five times the normal receptors for the little bit of testosterone that women naturally have in their system.  In addition they have no slow twitch skeletal muscle which means that all of their muscle is naturally the larger and more massive fast twitch muscle, giving them a normal strength that equals and usually supercedes that of the average man.  It also allows them a mucle expansion ratio unheard of within humans, their muscles will expand almost 5 times their relaxed size when fully flexed.  That's an experience I never get tired of, especially when she crawling across the bed towards me and with every foot she comes closer to me she nearly doubles in size because of the expansion ratio of her new growing muscles, it's totally terrifying and completely erotic.

Finally, at the age of 20 there isn't one new Amazon under six feet tall.  Most are pushing seven feet tall, especially the triplets.  Apparently the singletons and twins only grow to about 6 feet and 6 and a half feet respectively.  After two weeks Trina was virtually exploding with muscle.  She had somehow added about 175 pounds of muscle onto her 6'1" frame putting her at almost 350 pounds, making her look as massive as Colette Guimond, or Cornelia Brandt, maybe even Tina Lockwood, but at her height she definitely possessed more muscle mass than any of those women.  Here was a woman who had, in the two weeks I've known her, transformed into my deepest darkest fantasy woman, and was without question my woman, as I was her man.  It was amazing and gratifying.  I'd spent the past four years of my life looking for my fantasy woman, who until now, had only existed in stories, artwork, and computer enhancements.

A few days later I noticed that she was now eye level with me, she had grown three inches overnight.

"It's starting my dear."

"I can't wait."

For the next week and a half she grew in three inch spurts every other day.  She went from a towering 6' 1" for a woman to a gigantic 7' 4".   My Trina grew 15 inches in less than two weeks.  It was somewhat painful for her but the excitement of experiencing the entire world shrinking as fast as it was for her overshadowed the pain.  After the fourth day, and the second growth spurt for the New Amazons, there was a smattering of media attention.  A few articles in local papers about unusually tall college volleyball and basketball players growing even taller, stuff like that.  After the eight day, when all the New Amazons had grown a foot taller in just over a week, it was the headline story around the world, because the New Amazons were now a worldwide presence.  By the end of the growth spurt the world had been turned upsidedown, because the New Amazons made up just over a third of all women 20-21 years old world wide!  There were now seven, and eight, and even nine foot tall women in this world and they were numerous.  One in three young women now towered over all men, and that was just the beginning.

The next month proceeded to send the planet not just upsidedown but also shaken, not stirred because the growth spurt in height was only phase one of their transformation.  The New Amazons proceeded to grow muscle on top of muscle on top of muscle.  Even the most unfit woman who never once exercised grew five times more muscle than any male bodybuilder would ever dream of possesing.  The New Amazons who did work out were able to dwarf their unfit sisters by a factor of ten.  As it turned out the average New Amazon grew a 36" arm, with a proportional amount of muscle all over the rest of their bodies, at an average height of 7'10" tall.  Those New Amazons, like my Trina, and her friends Lindsey and Maiya, who worked out on a regular basis, were able to grow, 75 and 80" arms!  That's an arm with a circumference of nearly six feet!!  With an arm of that size the rest of their bodies had to keep up so some of the Amazon who grew to nine feet tall and taller were pushing nearly 10,000 pounds of muscle onto their frames.  My Trina at her almost seven and a half feet tall was only able to grow her arm to 51" which kind of dissapointed her but when she flexed her arm in bed and it grew to nearly three times the size of my entire body, I was more than impressed, I was nearly terrified.

Along with their now massive size came a previously unearthly amount of strength.  Not only was lifting a guy like me with one muscle bloated arm like lifting a piece of grass, such tasks that usually require a crane like moving I beams or assembling a concrete parking garage structure were menial tasks for even the most unfit of New Amazons.  Those women who did workout had such a phenomenal amount of strength that they could leap hundreds of feet in the air, stop bullets with their muscles, if give the opportunity to flex to their incredible maximum, and play with 747's as if they were styrophoam gliders.  The annual aircraft carrier toss became a crowd favorite, and was similar to the Scottish Tabre toss, only the carrier toss was measured in the number of complete flips achieved after heaving the craft into the air.  The current record is seven and a half and I wouldn't be surprised if a ten foot tall woman with eight foot circumference arms comes along and tosses a carrier for at least twelve full rotations.

My Trina tried the carrier toss one year and was able to get one and a half rotations, considering that she was competing against women two feet taller than her and about 6000 pounds heavier she did very well.  Let me tell you, however, that the sight of my seven and a half foot tall, 4000 pound muscle woman first lifting then tossing a full blown aircraft carrier into the air for one and a half rotations was more than enough to turn me on and pounce on her the moment she cleared the fall zone.  My interest was not lost on her and she very quickly reciprocated and proceeded to swell to her grotesquely muscular maximum which was nearly enough to crush the life out of me, had she not relaxed just in time.  Wow what a woman.

After two years of adjusting to the New Amazons and their presence in everyday life, the second wave of New Aamzons entered their final growth and now at least half the women aged 23-26 were New Amazons.  The main difference between the first wave and the second was the level of fitness of the second wave.  After the first wave transformed into muscle bound giantesses, almost all of the second wave of New Amazons hit the gyms hard, and by the time they entered their growth, not only were almost all of them pushing seven feet in height, thanks to the extra exercise, but all of them would have been able to pulverise the largest of male bodybuilders into a bloody pulp due to the muscles their enhanced genetics allowed them to build.  When they entered their transformations they grew nearly two to three feet and when their muscle growth began they made the first wave of New Amazons look puny by comparison.  It was common to see seven, eight, and nine foot circumference arms on nine, and ten foot tall women weighing 18,000 pounds of rock hard, building crushing muscle.

Then the third wave hit humanity like a ton of muscle. Again inspired by their older sistern, these girls had started lifting weights when they were eight and nine years old, which meant that their bodies responded by growing to eight and nine feet tall before their final transformations, with a muscularture that dwarfed the first wave of New Amazons, and rivaled some of the second wave, all before their final growth spurt.  When that happened nearlly 75% of women aseg 23-28 were new amazons and the third wave sprouted to a height of twelve to fifteen feet tall and were pushing 25,000 to 30,000 pounds of mountain pulverizing muscle.  It was incredible to experience such a sudden shift, not only in the stature and status of women, but in the shift in world wide culture, but through it all there was my Trina, my own perosnal Amazon who could throw me fifty feet into the air with one arm and catch me as light as a feather, who could surround me with her monumental muscles with the utmost gentleness, who could make me so happy just by twitching the smallest of her muscles, which was still bigger than my entire body, who was my own personal muscle goddess, unconditionally forevermore...

zarina

Big Girl

      A drop of sweat rolled under Ray's hairline and tickled
the shaved shadow of his sideburn.  He nervously slapped at
the itch and glanced with surprise at the moisture on his
fingers; he hadn't realized that he was sweating heavily.  His
skin was becoming hot, and still, he couldn't pull his ear
away from the wall, and he couldn't stop visualizing every
scene of the bizarre drama that played in the next room.
      Before there had been more talk--Brenda teasing him
and calling for him to "service" her, but now the sounds had
become a steady storm of rumbles, thumps, and fitful,
feminine laughter that would have suggested the lovers'
playful wrestling if not for the occasional groan of the male
voice.  Then the laughter began to dominate the
soundscape, rising above all else and growing richer against
the dull backdrop of rumbling noises.  Ray got hard.  And as
his cock tightened inside his briefs, his mind's eye added
detail to the picture, taking guidance from the unnerving
pleas and moans of his shipmate, Marcus.
      He and Marcus had been through parallel trials now,
but they never spoke to each other at all or even made eye
contact.  The triangle that was the crew of this station was
too heated with jealousy and too thick with shame, and
normal civilities were pointless.  Ray hated to even think of
Brenda with Marcus, but still he needed to look, just peep
through the slats, to see how she played with her other lover.
      And to think that it had been only eleven days--six
since she'd reached her current stature of eight feet, one
inch.  Ironically, she had fascinated him long before she
could frighten him--ever since they met.  Young, blond, tall
and beautiful, she looked more like a fashion model than a
technician.  Then she was maybe two inches shorter than
Ray, 5'9" or so, and had long, straight golden hair that
glowed even under the pale lights of the station.  Her face
was cool and soft with baby-doll features, her eyes a deep,
shining blue.  And for Ray, she was an endless source of
fascination, perhaps because she seemed unattainable.
      He'd never been successful with women like Brenda.
Never smooth enough or good-looking enough.  And from
the minute he was introduced to Brenda, he recognized a
familiar pattern: he didn't rate.  She was out of his league,
clearly not interested, and Ray knew that his role in her world
could be no more than that of a passive admirer.  Even when
she smiled there was aloofness--even bitchiness, a
cockiness borne of her natural leverage over all who loved
beautiful women.  Her sexiness gave her power, and she
wore her superior airs like pelts of a huntress.  After a while,
Ray imagined that her every bored smile was an earned
arrogance, a trophy of some past conquest over a
disadvantaged admirer.  And all of that was before the
bizarre syndrome set in.
      When the change came over her, Brenda seemed to
acquire an other-worldly presence.  The affect made her
more voracious and seductive, and of course, larger.
      Because it wasn't understood, it was disquieting for
the rest of the crew.  They didn't know what or how; only that
something, whether in the shuttle, the orbital station or in
space itself, had created in Brenda the most dramatic
physical effect that they'd had ever seen.  For Ray, it was all
he could do to stay calm and not let it get to him--or at least
not let anyone see that it was getting to him.  After all, these
missions were considered routine.  Three weeks on the
orbital station for chemical property studies, and then back
down.  This was his sixth trip and it hadn't seemed unusual
in any way before Brenda's growth spurt.  They'd come
smoothly into orbit and docked with the station without
impact or breach.  There was just one weird sensor report--
an unusual magnetic event just as they'd entered the hold.  It
could have been anything: a space rock, a solar flare,
anything.  No one thought much of it at the time; but
whatever it was, it caused something phenomenal to happen
to Brenda. 
      The first sign was her appetite.  She started eating so
much and so ravenously that the monitoring physician
ordered a complete CASE (computer aided self exam) for
everyone.  The results were normal for the men, but for
Brenda the report showed a hormonal mutation in her blood,
and that she was growing at a rate of nearly an inch per eight
hours and gaining weight proportionally.  The report also
showed a geometric rise in her body's pheromone
production.  The command canceled all scheduled
experiments and quarantined the station.
      Reaction from Ray and the other men was sharply
subdued if not completely repressed, as each man's
emotions were tossed from pity and fear to unconscionable
surges of raw lust.  For Ray, whether or not she realized the
effect on them was unclear; she mostly ignored them,
spending the days lounging in the window room, staring
through space with, Ray thought, just the vaguest gleam
about her eyes.
      She continued to eat incredible amounts of food,
exhausting four weeks' single rations in five days.  Her
physical growth soon became dramatic, and by their sixth
day on the station she was almost 7 feet, 2 inches tall.  To
the men's relief, her calm disposition seemed unshakable.  It
was as if she felt nothing but the hunger.  Still, her apparent
lack of concern didn't seem to come from any kind of
courageous resolve, but rather seemed unconscious or at
least inadvertent.  For Ray, her ease was at times unseemly,
and even eerie.
      Then came the weird behavior.
      One night at dinner, in front of Ray, she started
pawing Marcus and whispering in his ear, then tugging on
the collar of his shirt and even stroking his crotch.  He was
embarrassed, and the two other men exchanged looks of
surprise.  But Brenda was oblivious to them as she
whispered, loudly enough for them to hear, for her lover to
come to her cabin.  He ended up going.  Ray sat alone and
watched television, fuming in jealousy and dreaming of her.
      An hour later she was organizing the rest of them to
help her dismantle the overhead storage loft so that she
would have room to stand straight-up.  That would clear her
to nine feet or so; Ray marveled at the thought of her being
that large.  In fact, he could stop himself from being drawn to
stare at her.
      Over the next two days of watching Brenda re-model
the station, Ray's admiration, aggravated by the
pheronomes, became embarrassingly obvious.  She must
have noticed, but acted as if his silent worship was both
expected and quite unimportant.  She was dwarfing him in
more ways than one.
      For Ray, here was a woman who simply had more
than he'd even imagined.  Colossal.  Magnificent.  Beautiful.
A giantess of frightening scale, yet marvelous in every
proportion, her natural grace and slender perfection intact.
For all her size and weight, there was nothing awkward about
her.  No bulk or lankiness, nothing unbalanced.  She was as
gorgeous as ever, and much more fascinating.
      The atmosphere of the station changed markedly after
Brenda out-grew her clothes.  Beginning the day she retired
her previously biggest shirt and baggiest pants, there was a
sexual electricity in the air which was, for Ray, sometimes so
intense as to cause physical tremors and even pain.  But he
know that her clothes were gone for good and that the had to
try to get used to seeing her in her new look:  now white
cotton sheets wrapped her body like a toga, but these must
have been uncomfortable since she soon began insisting to
Marcus that he make her some clothes out of one of the
substances on board for experimentation--a liquid rubber that
congealed in low gravity.  The problem was that there were
no moldings for it that resembled clothing and really no way
to fashion material out of it.  Nonetheless, she insisted, and
Marcus showed no disposition to argue with her.  He stayed
in the lab day and night until the clothing was made.  Ray
didn't know whether to pity or envy him:  at least he had
something to do with his time.
      The situation became increasingly tense.  Ray could
feel a change in the way Brenda was relating to him and to
Marcus.  There were new but uncertain rules for the way
they talked to each other; no one ventured humor anymore.
There was fear among the two men--fear of the super-human
strength and unpredictable temper of a woman whom they
both found irresistible.  Seeing her prance around the station
in a white cotton towel left no doubt with any of them: there
was a new law in the jungle.
      The effect of Brenda's growth was unnerving in an
unusual way.  She was becoming like a living goddess
before their eyes, and her sexual lure was unbelievably
strong.  The lack of diversions made it worse.  Ray spent
hours in front of the television, hardly able to concentrate
enough to follow simple stories, his thoughts constantly
invaded by the picture of her amazing body strolling around
the station.  He could only try to fight the insistent images of
the Towering Queen in her royal sheet, and he was losing
ground, waiting there, knowing that she would wander into
the room sooner or later.  Finally she did.
      He wasn't prepared for what he saw.  She was barely
covered by her sheet, her sleek yet voluptuous form all but
spilling out over it.  Ray drank in the sight of her, spellbound,
then he noticed that the upper part of her sheet seemed to
hang only on her prominently erect nipples.  The thought
crossed his mind that if she weren't so much taller, he could
have seen down her front.  But it seemed somehow fitting
that her massive breasts were out of reach.
      Nearer his own level, Brenda's hips flared wide and
womanly and her ass carried prominently out behind her.
She'd let the sheet ride up on her thighs, exposing the thick,
round plushness that would ordinarily have been visible only
if she were wearing bikini-style panties.
      "Hey, why don't you help me stretch?"  It was a flat
rhetorical question.
      Ray spend the next ten minutes standing over her,
levering her long, powerful legs back over her head as she
lay on the floor on her back.  With knees straight, her legs
extended almost to Ray's neck, and he found something very
heady about the closeness of her slender feet to his face.
He thought he was being careful in controlling his face, but
somehow she picked up his feeling.
      "You like the smell, don't you?"  This time she
expected an answer.  "Put your nose here."  she said while
rubbing her first and second toe together suggestively.
      "Brenda, really--"
      "I could make you, Ray.  Very easily."  Her sudden
giggle announced an afterthought: "--though that was
probably true when I was small too, if I'd bothered to try."
      Their eyes met and Ray felt his resolve drain away.
Yes, she could make him.  And she had her choice of
weapons.  This time, force would yield to seduction.
      Carefully and nervously, he moved his flushed face to
the sole of her foot and began with a tentative, opened
mouth kiss on the large ball of her foot.  She gave an
entertained sigh of approval, and gradually, Ray allowed his
passion to pour into the sole of her foot.  In a few minutes he
was lapping and sucking madly.  When she was done with
him, she playfully squeezed his face between the insteps of
her feet, which held his whole head easily.
      "You're going to be my little rag-doll man...so cute,
you are!"  Then she abruptly released him.  "But now get out
of here.  I'll see you later."
      From that point on, her feet required Ray's attention
daily, and sometimes more than once each day.  Finally, he
had work to do.  And soon thereafter, Marcus produced
some thin, pliable sheets of the gelatin rubber, and Ray was
given the additional assignment of cutting and fusing them
into garments.  Because Brenda wanted the rubber to fit
snug to her from, Ray's job required taking close
measurement of her abundant, pheromone exuding body.
the resulting arousal was often so intense as to disorient him
and make him dizzy, and twice actually made him forget
what he was doing.
      But he didn't often get so close to her; sometimes she
just wanted him to perform some little chore, like washing her
clothes.  But there were also times when they played games,
when she came to his cabin and sat on his chest while he lay
on his bunk gasping for breath.  Or she would make him sit
on her soft lap while she pinched his hard penis through his
pants.  His worried pride dreaded the picture of him sitting on
her lap like a child and wetting the front of his pants with
come, but there was nothing he could have done anyway.
      More importantly, there was probably nothing he
would have done anyway.  For all his fear and shame,
Brenda had carried him into a sexual nirvana, and now he
was an addict.  And like all addicts, he began to need regular
doses.  When Brenda began spending more time with
Marcus, he almost went mad with jealousy.  He could think of
nothing but being with her.  And that led him to be crouched
on the other side of her wall.
                         ***
      The beads of sweat were growing heavier on Ray's
face now, itchier, as he squatted at the vent between
Brenda's quarters and his own.  He had to struggle not to
deplore himself for this.  It was pathetic; but he couldn't stop
his need to see her...
      Brenda's voice boomed a laugh, and whatever she
was doing to Marcus vibrated the aluminum floor.  The
familiar mix of fear and thrill enveloped Ray like a mist, and
he bent down and put his eye to the slats of the vent.
      Peeping on her sent an exciting rush through him, and
the surge of adrenalin made him react all the more strongly
to the sight of Brenda.  Was she taller than an hour ago?
Certainly, something was responsible for the new wonder he
felt witnessing her looming over Marcus, her towering frame
hugged by two pieces of the light-weight black rubber, one
acting as a bra and the other molded to her hips.  Although
her size had stabilized at eight feet, the rubber clothes were
made when she was five inches shorter and her
measurements were smaller, and as a result, she'd grown
the halter and panties were being stretched well beyond their
relaxed state and looked as if they would eventually tear free
of her body.  Of course it was all impossibly erotic: her
breasts straining in the balloon-like cups, pulling against the
wide bands that encircled her back.  Her hips were squeezed
even tighter, and her big ass stretched the black rubber
panties so that the center of their seat had fatigued to an
ashen tone.
      But if the rubber was uncomfortable, she didn't let it
spoil her passion.  Ray thought that she looked hungrier and
more beautiful than ever: hair tossed, eyes blazing, lips
curled into a predatory smile.  He envied Marcus being so
close to her glowing skin.
      "You will eat me, little man," she growled, "or I'll beat
your ass into the floor."
      And she stood like a stature of female glory.  A towel
slung over her sumptuous hip draped the slope of her left
thigh.  Her hair was disheveled, and Ray wondered if her
hapless lover had run his fingers through it.  Then, as he
watched, Brenda unfastened the halter in the back and
looked at Marcus with her head cocked mischievously,
practicing her peculiar style of bitch heat..  And then she
stood only in panties...stood so beautifully.
      Ray reached into his pants and began stroking his
iron-hard cock as he watched Brenda taunt Marcus with her
body.  Suddenly Marcus was down on his knees, kissing her
thighs, begging to fuck her; but Ray could tell she was on a
power trip.  She intended to tease him for a while.
      Ray let out a moan.
      "What was that?" Brenda asked.
      Ray snatched-up his pants in panic.  Did she know it
was him?--maybe she'd pass it off as a sound from the
engine room.  Thankfully for Ray, she seemed to dismiss it
without investigation, and he turned his attention back to the
scene beyond the vent--and to his still hard cock.
      "But ya know, Marky," Brenda said, turning to Marcus,
"before I make you eat me, I think you should strip.  I'd like to
make a point if I may."
      Marcus had a glazed, distant look in his eyes as he
stood and unbuttoned his trousers.  When he was nude, his
excitement was obvious.
      "So it's not such a terrible idea for you, is it?!  You like
being pushed around by a big girl."
      Laughing, she cupped her basketball-sized breasts in
her hands, bouncing them and then letting them jiggle as she
let them go.  They were huge spheres of perfection, looming
with breath-taking grace above the slender pedestal of her
waist--which was still no bigger than Ray's own.  It seemed
miraculous that they stood so firm and high despite their
tremendous weight; but then they were no less than
miracles.  They had become living monuments to sensuality,
crowned with dark, nearly saucer-sized aureoles and hard,
jutting nipples. 
      Now trembling with arousal more intense than he'd
ever known, Ray's fingers slipped on the slats, making a loud
raking sound across them and closing his view.  He
scrambled to fix it, but when he did Brenda was gone.  His
wonder at where she'd gone was short-lived, for as he knelt
on the floor with pants down, searching desperately through
the slats of the little vent, a tall shadow came over him.
When he looked up, Ray though he was dreaming: the
goddess, breasts bare and bold, sneered down from on high.
      "What's up, Ray?"  she chirped, "besides your penis, I
mean."
      Ray's head jerked away from the vent in reflex, as if
there were some point in trying to hide what he'd been doing.
But he next second brought the realization that he'd been
caught.  He gave a soft sigh of relief.  She was his again, if
only for the moment.
      "I'm so sorry, Brenda--it's just that you were making
so much noise..."
      Towering over him, she wore the familiar insolent
smirk more brazenly than before, as if her assumed license
for open contempt had grown from an attractive lady's
prerogative into the divine right of a queen.  Arching her body
backward in a languid stretch, she posed herself for him,
displaying her body like some masterpiece of temptation, or
some terrible weapon.  Crouched level with her hips, Ray
had to arch his neck just to look her in the eyes, and the
severe angle of his view made her look archly menacing.
      "Yeah, Marcus and I were having a discussion," she
crooned.  "I want a man who will do what I ask without
arguing.  What do you think, Ray?"
      There was a moment of pause as Ray looked into her
eyes, as if the answer were hidden there.  "I don't know," he
finally said.
      Smiling, Brenda strode artfully toward him, closing the
space between them to just a few inches.  Her slightly bent
knee came hovered just above his face, and it was more
than he could bear gracefully.  He lowered his head to avoid
further embarrassment.
      Then she suddenly shouted: "Guess what, Ray!" she
baited with wide eyes and pursed lips in a satirical, Marilyn
Monroe style.  Then she let the towel fall from her hips.
"You're going to lick my cunt!"
      Had she really said it?  Did she mean it?  But his
instinct had resolved these questions before his mind could
even catch on, and he was prepared to give her what she
wanted.  Ready to worship her, his eyes slowly descended
her body, surveying the contours of her lean middle, and
then arriving at the fabulous width and lushness of her hips.
Her pubic hair was a dense bush of blond curls covering an
area larger than his hand, and in its lower stretch, down
between her legs, tiny droplets of moisture clung to matted
little hairs.  Then her knee moved forward an inch or two,
and the new angle brought to light a thin, shining trail of
wetness on her fabulously long and tapered thigh.  He
unconsciously licked his lips.
      Her deep laugh shook him from the trance that her
body had cast over him, but the experience had made the
situation clear to him.  Caught in a potent mix of lust and
shame, his sexual need had put him at her disposal, unable
to distract himself from her goddess-like body and helpless
before her brazen seduction; that made him weak to her,
even inconsequential.  The pattern was set.  His pride would
lay dormant for her, ready to dissolve into nothing whenever
he heard her sultry voice or stole a glimpse of her mammoth
breasts, or noticed how pretty her feet were...
      "Are you looking at my feet, Ray?"  she squealed and
laughed in surprise.
      He hadn't even realized it, but he had been staring at
her feet.  Her observation cut through him like a scalpel.
Now, having given away one of his deepest secrets, he felt
lost in an almost infantile helplessness.  She had over-
powered his presence of mind--with her feet!
      "That's great, Ray!  Really great.  You know, they say
that a man's interest in women's feet is a sign of a certain
'willingness to please'.  What do you think?"
      "I-I don't know," he answered softly.
      "I do know.  You're going to be a nice, sweet pussy-
lover for me, aren't you Ray?"  She waited for an answer,
then:  "Well, AREN'T YOU, RAY?!"
      "Yes," came Ray's defeated whisper.  "I'll be your
'pussy-lover'."
      Brenda chuckled softly.  "Pussy-lovers and pussies,"
she mused.  "You guys are all alike."  She laughed a little to
herself, then seemed lost in thought.  "Ray, you're not ready
for my cut yet; I think you should start down at my feet."
      There was nothing else left to consider, no reason for
telling her no--and every reason his nature could give him to
go ahead.  So he walked to her on his knees as she daintily
lifted one foot to caress the opposite ankle with its instep.
Her feet were as long as a man's size 13 from toe to heel,
but too narrow to fill a man's shoe.  High, slender arches
loomed elegantly above the pads of textured pink skin at the
balls and heels.  Thin toes plumped slightly at their ends.
Perfect like the rest of her--but somehow more than the rest
of her.  Delicate and fine, like indulgently sensual sculptures
formed with great delight by their loving artist.
      Ray bent to kiss her foot...the second toe, the third,
and suddenly he was mad with passion, planting long, wet,
sucking kisses all over her divine foot.  Steadily he moved
over the skin, up the fine work of her ankle and around a soft
calf.  She was content to let him straighten his back a little,
so that he could ascend to her knees.  But he could go no
higher from his kneeling position.
      "Pull up a chair, Ray."
      He immediately grabbed the dresser chair and
positioned it between her legs, almost under her, then
couched down and snaked his way into the seat so that his
face was almost touching her hot, musky bush.  Enlarged
like the rest of her body, her vaginal lips were an ominous
four inches of slick, oily wetness, and it occurred to him that
he could easily sink his whole face into her inviting folds.  But
instead he was almost tentative as he moved his lips into her
tight curls, pressing gently forward until her warm wetness
covered his lower face and the cushion of her vagina
pressed back at him.  He kissed her, then swiped his tongue
between the lips, and her cunt responded with flow.  The milk
of her sex poured onto his face and into his mouth.  Salty
and sweet.  Pungent.  It was a bitter but immediately
addicting nectar, and Ray lapped it, sucked it into his mouth,
swallowed it.  He felt her huge hand cradle the back of his
head, and he was pulled in deeper, harder...and higher.  His
nose brushed her firm, over-sized clitoris jutting wantonly
from between her lips, and he sucked it in.
      Brenda Jerked and thrust her massive hips against
Ray's face, grinding hard into him.  The onset of her orgasm
was sudden and violent, but then she settled into long,
steady tremors of bliss, bucking and undulating against his
face for a long, soulful come.  When it was over she let go of
Ray's head, and he fell from her crotch like a broken doll,
wilting to a heap on the floor.
                         ***
      When his head cleared a little, Ray noticed her towel
tossed across his back.  He wiped his face with it and shook
his head to clear his vision.  Brenda was sitting there
watching him.  There was more to come.
      "Everything okay, Lover?"  she purred in the low
resonant note of a pleased woman.  Ray nodded the
affirmative.  She took a step forward, which was enough to
place her standing directly over him.  The sly smile that had
fit her so well was leaving now, replaced with a glare.
"That's good," she said, as if thinking aloud, "it's good that
you're okay."  --her voice breathy and drained, as if she were
only partly conscious--  "because no I want you to do
something else for me, Ray.  Something very important."
      Ray looked at her, wondering.  Then came disbelief.
She could only be talking about one thing, but she couldn't
be serious.  She would never let him.
      "I'd like you to fuck me."
      Her words hung in the room like a hot fog, dangling
paradise in his imagination.  One of her teasing jokes?  A
cruel trick to make him pant and beg so that she could knock
him back to ground with a good laugh?  No.  She wasn't
toying with him now; she was hot with passion and offering
him the opportunity of his sexual lifetime.  A minute before,
he'd been exhausted to the point of collapse; now he was
electrified.
      "Oh, yes...I'd love to fuck you!  Please..."
      Before he could finish the sentence, Brenda was
down on her knees, draping her sumptuous eight-foot body
face down over a table.  Ray was already rock-hard.
      For a moment he savored the picture of her body
flung over the table for a bitch-style fucking.  Her head hung
near the floor on the far side of the table and her back was
slightly bowed, making her look more inviting, even pliant.
But most prominent in her pose was the huge, luscious ass
that loomed in the foreground.  It was incredible.  Broader
than Ray's shoulders, her mighty ass was amazingly firm
and very smooth, her long, deep crack separating her
buttocks into tightly compressed and bulging spheres.  The
sight fired his body.  It was time to go in.
      He slipped in easily and started rocking back and forth
inside of her.  Her wet cunt dwarfed his penis, and Ray knew
that she could have taken another three inches of length and
much more width than he could provide.  The difference in
size made her pussy less gripping of his shaft, though her
vaginal walls enveloped and held his cock well.  It was
heaven to be inside of her and he set himself to pounding
vigorously.  But she stopped him:
      "Not there," She whined dreamily, her eye lids heavy
with sensual inebriation.  "you're too small...I want you in my
ass."
      Her suggestion thrilled him to the bone.  He took his
slick shaft in hand and raised the cockhead to her anus,
setting the engorged bulb firmly in the depression of her
puckered hole.  Now he was truly at the gateway to heaven,
and his body pressed into her of its own accord, sliding the
still slippery head into her hot, clenching hole.  He churned
his hips once gently, then again, and finally he managed to
button his aching glans through the tough muscle of her
sphincter.  Then she seemed to slide back into him as if her
ass were going to swallow his whole body, but he met her
head on, making a long, slow push deep into her ass, sinking
himself into her tender, spasming flesh.
      His body delighted to the glorious friction and he
began to take his strokes fuller and faster, gradually working
up to a steady drilling.  She moaned low in her throat, and
Ray felt a thrill of satisfaction at the thought that he was
pleasing her with his cock.  For a moment he mulled it over
in his mind: she must be the most sexually enticing woman
ever to live, and he was fucking her in the ass.
      Finally the scene carried him to such a fierce pitch of
arousal that his head swam deliriously as if he would fall faint
any second.  But instead, his body instinctually set to fucking
her huge, divine ass with an abandon that he'd never felt
before.  She was his prize, and he was taking her full and
hard, pounding her ass like pumping air into a tire.  It didn't
take long for him to come.
      Afterward, they slept.  And when they both woke,
Brenda smiled at Ray with a sweetness that she'd not shown
before.  He reached out to caress her cheek.  He was at
peace, comfortable.  The fear and shame was gone, and he
no longer cared how long the quarantine would be.  He'd
found nirvana.




zarina

Larvae
by XXXecil

   It was her nipples that got me. Of course, I found her breasts themselves  interesting enough, but it was truly her nipples that sealed it. The stripper's tits jostled and cavorted upon her chest like fleshy grapefruits. She was tall too; yikes! the girl must be 6' 5! As appealing as her toned and Amazonian physique was, ultimately it all came down to her tits.

   I knew that a woman that tall, and in such athletic shape shouldn't have breasts large enough to be easily compared with grapefruits, and from the organic tenderness with which they wobbled and quivered, they couldn't have been implants. That should have warned me away. But when she pulled apart the flimsy stage-shirt she was wearing, and revealed the full grandeur of her melons for the first time, I knew I was hooked. She had a brilliant tattoo of a multi-colored butterfly shape between those tits. I gulped audibly.

   A dozen red-flags should have gone off in the head of a rational man when she walked over to my table and slipped me that small, hand-written note. It said that her shift ended in an hour, and gave me directions to find her red Ferrari Testarosa.

   "You worry too much, Chad." Said Ben, the buddy that brought me out here, afraid I was working too hard on my biology degree.

   "Since when do normal strippers just invite strange men to their cars?" I whispered with agitation.

   "Hey, it's not impossible! I know, I know, you're afraid she's on the Hunt. Look Chad, not as many women were affected as you seem to think. These days, anytime a chick smiles at you, you start lookin' for fangs."

   "Well that doesn't make sense, they sure don't all have fangs, and if they did they'd be able to hide 'em. The self-replicating proteins appear to be under the woman's control." I murmured warily.

   "Look man, we've gotta move on and live our lives. Just 'cause terrorists used a synthetic virus to contaminate the supplies of one of the most effective steroids in history doesn't mean you have to go berserk." Ben chuckled at my naivete'. "We can't let the terrorists win, and until we find a cure, we've gotta be brave, man!"   

   From my graduate studies in biology, I understood all too well the consequences of the situation. Larvaelox, the most effective, non-addictive steroid in history swept the country a few years back, and I'd been studying it as part of my thesis. The word 'Larvae' originally meant 'masked one' in older English. And Larvaelox was proclaimed as a way to unmask a woman's true potential. It didn't seem to work on men, requiring a certain level of estrogen for a biochemical catalyst.

   It was great; chicks lost weight, and most of that fat became muscle and bone. But the terrorists knew what a target it would be. One of them had a degree in molecular biology, and they were able to create a super-virus to contaminate the stockpiles. But something had gone wrong, the virus mutated, and the millions of women infected found a modified version of the drug was now produced inside their bodies!
   
   "Sorry Ben," I replied. "Not this time. I can't risk it."

   "Suit yourself buddy, too bad. She's a looker." I waited until Ben had drunk himself into an unconscious stupor. Ben was a good friend, good enough that I truly regretted lying to him.

   She was waiting for me by the red sports car. Dressed this time in a blood-red, sleeveless dress. The scandalously short skirt enhanced rather than concealed the toned grace of legs that seemed to go on forever. She nervously brushed a strand of chestnut hair away from her run-way model face. She opened the passenger door, and spent the next 5 minutes cajoling, and comforting me. Saying she just wanted someone to talk to. She talked about the way some men found her unapproachable, so rather than be lonely; she decided to take action. As I slid into the passenger seat, she soon began stroking my leg, as if I was trapped animal to be soothed. As the door locked, I knew that I had lost my last chance to flee.

   Her breasts had drawn me, but her face held me in her power. The soft sweep of her features reminded my of nothing so much as a phoenix in flight. Her deep, green eyes transfixed me with her empathic sensitivity to my fears, and her instinctive comprehension of my primal needs. She continued to tenderly stroke my leg me as we drove to her loft. She needed to keep me calm, she needed to prevent me from analyzing my risk, at least until she got me into her apartment, by then it would be too late.
   
   The champagne was a classic vintage, I tried to sound impressed that she would treat me so lavishly, but I should have been more worried about why she was trying to get me drunk. I drank deeply, it didn't matter anyway. Now that I was inside, I was at her mercy. But nonetheless, I was still impressed that she was going to such lengths to put me at ease. She snuggled up next to me on the couch, smiling her chesire-cat smile as we toasted to...well...I don't quite remember what we toasted to. One night stands?

   I guess three glasses was enough, she took it from my hand and replaced it with her own, ruby red lips. Kissing, sucking, feverishly. Her hand wandered down, below the belt, as her delicate fingers grazed my tightening crotch.

   "I-I thought you just wanted...to..to talk...?" I murmured in fright.

   "Oh come on, you're a smart guy. You know what I brought you here for." Her sensuous voice was ripe with menace, as I heard the tell-tale stretching sounds. Yes, the self-replicating proteins were active now, I was close enough to feel the vibrations as her already considerable muscle mass began to increase. The slender arms brushing against me swelled as her biceps awakened.  She grunted and shook as bones expanded and lengthened, providing a nest where her ever-mightier muscles could spring forth from.

   I knew it was too late, but self-preservation can override simple logic, just as surely as male lust superceded that simple logic. I chose that moment to bolt for the door. When she tackled me, I could feel from the weight of her firm mass that I was already outmatched. I could hear more muscle-groups rippling, expanding, accompanied by her frenzied grunts of lustful fury. She hauled me to my feet and slammed me against the wall. Her Hunting lust was in full force now, there was no reasoning with her; there was no escape.

   Her flexing deltoids hardened like diamonds under her skin, bulking up further even as her arm held me aloft. It was a Catch-22: The women were filled with an enhanced, hormonal lust that appeared to be even stronger than that of most men, but when they used their transformations, the super-proteins only increased their savage, sexual cravings.
   
   "You're not stupid," she grunted. "You knew what this was about. It's just the way women are these days." I knew better than to struggle; her left arm that held me was still strengthening, muscles bursting as though trying to escape from under her skin, her veins led the way, running along the length of her arm, crowded out by pure sinew. "Do you have any idea how much that champagne cost?" As she growled, I felt myself rising even higher from where she had me pinned against the wall, as her burgeoning body grew well past 7 feet tall. I concluded that the champagne in question was not to 'loosen me up' so much as it was to diminish my willingness to resist being raped.

   Her dress began to surrender, cloth failing before the iron onslaught from within. Her straps were the first to go, snapping audibly as they unleashed the jiggling payload of tits that were now more like cantaloupes than her previous grapefruit. The butterfly tattoo seemed to be flexing its wings, as though preparing for flight. Gritting her teeth, her other arm yanked and snatched, easily rending hunks of my clothing with each pass. She licked my chest hair with a throaty groan, and seemed to laugh with exultation as she tore off my pants with a single jerk.

   Powerful, growing thighs tore through the seams of her own dress even as my own body tore through the air when she hurled me in angry passion. I was like a rag-doll, her single arm threw me so hard that I dented the plaster 10 feet away above the bed as I collapsed into it. Her hormones were completely out of control, she was beyond reason. "I'm going to get my money's worth out of you!" snarled the slavering amazon, sweat beginning to drench her hair, as well as the tattered remains of her dress.

   In a few quick bounds, her taut legs crossed the distance in less than a second. I had made a critical error! Never run from a woman these days! I knew the fear of complete powerlessness, but I also knew the advice, given by the public service messages. Only through complete submission could I hope to survive; any attempt to escape would only result in broken bones.

   Roaring with hormonal rage, my beautiful Butterfly grasped and hoisted me aloft over her head. As I hung there, my heart-rate accelerated yet again as I beheld her still-changing body. She was nearly finished with her super-protein growth spurt; sculpted arms held me effortlessly, buffeted by the atlas-like might of her Herculean shoulders, her mantle of muscle continuing towards the chiseled cobblestone of her abs, supported by the naked, bulging pillars of her sinuous legs, engorged with layers of pulsating meat. But that was rather hard to see at first, due to the swelling valley of her feminine globes.

   She slammed me against her queen-sized bed, hard enough to break a few springs as she prepared to use me for her pleasure. My blood burned as I felt the enveloping warmth of her sweaty muscularity pressing down upon my frame. My body betrayed me, cock hardening as she placed me within her glistening folds.

   "UUUNNHH! Some of us...don't want a cure..." she grunted as she began churning her hips atop me. "There's a lot...you don't know...The drug...and the virus...our bodies...can produce it...if we can satisfy our cravings...our cravings for cock!...The hormones...in your cum...my body can use them to make more of the drug! The more I can get...the more...powerful...dramatic my changes will be!" hold on, this was interesting! Almost as interesting as the swirling grasp of her innermost muscles against my raging cock.

   "Some women...we want to see...how far the transformations...will go...more cock...more of the drug! YAAAAH! More cock,...stronger, sexier I can...become. I want to push...the envelope!" and the strip club was of course the perfect place for any woman to lure the men she craved.

   "Changing...again...I feel it...your cum...hormones...getting stronger!!

   She glared into my eyes with feral lust, as though flaunting her dominion over me. I wasn't sure how many times my cock exploded into her. But it wasn't just new muscles, as I first thought, that she was growing as the Larvaelox coursed through her blood. Her eyes became vertical, cat-like, as her nails lengthened into predatory weapons. As she wracked the skin off my back, I beheld the two moles beneath her pumpkin-sized mounds.

   "Yes!! Yes!! I've reached...another...threshold!! ARRRGHH!!" the moles swelled outward, expanding in sporadic jerks, as her second pair of breasts burst into being below the first. The dancing globes hanging above her pumping thighs leapt and swayed seemingly of their own accord, slapping into each other and reverberating with fleshy pliability.

   But in the end, I still retained the presence of mind to fasten my lips onto her lower left nipple as the ivory-white droplets of milk began to appear. That seemed to drive her into even greater heights of frenzied lust. She roared her pleasure, forcing me into her, smothering me beneath the tender weight of her massive udders.

   I had a plan for survival; submit to her, lick and suckle her lactating breasts as they dribbled with milk, and submit. It wasn't long before I lost track both of time, and of the number of orgasms we both experienced.

* * * *

   The scratches on my back had been bandaged, but my arm was dislocated when I awoke. OOOH! I think she pulled some groin tendons! Ouch! But I was alive; I had survived the night.

   "You needed this didn't you?" said my beautiful butterfly. Naked as she emerged from her shower. "You knew what I would do to you, and in spite of your fear, you had to have it; had to have me." She was back to her normal, athletic, 6-foot tall stature. But she seemed to like her new breasts; her jiggling rack swayed luxuriantly as she stretched like a lioness, chestnut hair plastered with moisture upon her face.
   
   All I could do was nod.

   "There...there is something I have to ask you..." I ventured timidly.

   "Shoot."

   "I didn't catch your name."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an all-time fave of mine!  I'd been looking for it for YEARS!!

zarina

Sex Machine


Curtis was standing outside of the building of HPM Technologies. He was a little nervous about going in for he had never done anything like this before. The only thing that put his mind at ease was that if they didn't want him to have it, then they wouldn't have agreed to show him their selection. On that note, he entered.
He stood in front of the receptionist desk. At the desk, an attractive, dark-haired woman was chatting on the phone. As she chatted away, Curtis stood there patient. The woman looked over and hurriedly wrapped up her conversation. "Margaret, I have to go. Look, there's a client here. I'll talk to you later, girl. Bye."
She hung up the phone and faced front. "I'm sorry about that, sir. How may I help you?"
What caught Curtis's attention was a bountiful amount of cleavage that was peeking out from underneath her blazer. For a moment, Curtis was spellbound.
"Sir?" she asked. "How may I help you?"
Curtis snapped out of it and regained his composure. "Yes. I'm Curtis Morrison. I have an appointment with Ms. Childress."
The receptionist checked her log. Curtis stared at her bountiful bosom again. But when the receptionist looked up this time, he quickly snapped out of it.
"We've been expecting you, Mr. Morrison. Ms. Childress's office is on the second floor, room 214."
"Thank you." He started to head for the elevator.
"Mr. Morrison?"
"Yes."
"Next time you want to look at my cleavage, try to be a little more discreet about it."
"Sorry."
"It happens a lot. No big thing."
Red with embarrassment, Curtis went to the elevator and took it to the second floor. When the door opened, an older woman was standing there waiting with a clipboard in hand. Her boobs caught Curtis's attention for they were bigger than the receptionist's.
"Mr. Morrison, I presume. I'm Anna Michelle Childress, head of sales for HPM Technologies. I understand that you were interested in our selection."
"Yes, I am."
"Good. We shall proceed to the fifth floor, our sales department."
She got on the elevator and they proceeded to the fifth floor. As they rode up, a look of curiosity plagued her face.
"Mr. Morrison, how was it that you heard of our products?"
"David Jarrett recommended them."
"Ah yes, Mr. Jarrett. I understand that he was very satisfied with his LS500."
"VERY satisfied."
Curtis and Ms. Childress got off on the fifth floor. The floor looked like one big showroom. But rather than cars, the place was full of mannequins. At least, they looked like mannequins.
"So, Mr. Morrison," Ms. Childress said. "What kind of women do you like?"
"I love women. White, black, Hispanic, Korean; I love women."
"Maybe this one." She took him over to one of the mannequins. But on closer inspection, the mannequin looked like a real woman. HPM Technolgies specialized in selling robotic women. Even though they are technically robots, HPM was making them as close to real women as possible. That's why Curtis was here. If he couldn't find himself a good woman, he was gonna buy himself one.
"This is the Mahalia 300DX. This is one of our top selling Latina models. It has an authentic Spanish accent and it is programmed with all knowledge of Spanish cooking. It also boasts a tremendous sex drive. This model is geared towards "the man that go all night long."
"What else do you have?"
"Maybe this one." She took him to a black mannequin. "This is the Tameka 200SL. It has in-depth memory capacity, so it can remember anything and it has been programmed with all knowledge of soul food cooking. It also features an enlarged posterior for those who like a little 'junk in the trunk.'"
"I don't particularly like this one."
"Here's another." She took him to the next mannequin. "This is the Rosie 300GT."
Curtis gave Ms. Childress a funny look.
"Sorry. We've been trying to get rid of these for months."
Ms. Childress showed Curtis a few more models and he said no each time. Finally, she got an idea.
"I think I may have something that you'd be very interested in. Come with me."
Curtis followed her to the back of the showroom. She took him to a model that was covered by a plastic cover. "This is one I think you'll like." She pulled off the cover to reveal a model that was only 4'10".
"I'll like THIS?"
"Watch." She picked up what appeared to be a laptop and pressed a few buttons. Curtis watched as the model grew in height up to about 5'4".
"How did you do that?"
"With the cutting edge of technology, Mr. Morrison. This is the Shannon DX5000. It has been dubbed the 'tailor-made woman'. The owner programs everything about her; you can alter body shape and size, ethnic background, vocal patterns, you can even alter her sex drive and what turns her on and off about sex. If you like a little bit of variety Mr. Morrison, the Shannon DX5000 is perfect for you.
"With the model, you recieve this remote unit," she said, showing him the laptop, "which controls everything. For an extra 300 dollars, you can get a special plug-in which amplifies the power of the remote unit fourfold. That means that once you reach maximum capacity on the remote, you can use the plug-in to get even more."
"What about maintenance?"
"It would be wise to bring her in once every six months just to make sure everything's in check. You can also bring her in if there are problems. But otherwise, she can take care of herself."
"How much?"
"With plug-in, 27.5 (thousand) is the sticker price. But if you like, we can set-up a payment plan with only 7.5% interest."
"No. I'll pay all up front. Do you accept personal checks?"
"Yes, we do. You can't leave the building with her; that would bring up too many questions. We'll ship her to you at minimum size and you should recieve her tomorrow."
Curtis tore off a check and handed it to Ms. Childress. "Thank you, Ms. Childress."
She looked at the check and puffed out her chest. "No, Mr. Morrison. Thank YOU."
Part 2:
The next day, Curtis decided to play hooky from work so he could have all day to play with his new "toy." Around 10 AM, the doorbell rang.
She had arrived. Curtis signed for the package and set it in the middle of the living room. He opened the box and after digging through some styrofoam peanuts, he took her out. When they said that they would ship at minimum size, they weren't joking. The model was about 4'9", and though she was cute, she was flat as a board. He felt around inside the box for the laptop remote unit and picked it out. He powered the unit on and his heart skipped a beat when the Shannon DX5000 came to life.
Her eyes blinked and she started looking around, in an attempt to familiarize herself with her new surroundings. Curtis, unsure how to react, said hi. Shannon jumped, suprised by the sound of his voice. Her eyes were now fixed upon him.
"Hello," he said. "I'm Curtis. What's your name?"
Shannon's lips moved, but there was no sound. Curtis was puzzled until he realized that he had to set her vocal pattern. He looked at the listings on the control unit and selected number six, "Southern drawl."
"Thanks, love," she said. "I'm glad to have a voice. My name is Shannon, your new pleasure device."
Curtis smiled and eyed her up and down. "I'm sure we're gonna have some fun. But I have to give you a body first."
Shannon looked down at herself. "Would you, please? Damn, I'm flat."
Curtis picked up the device and made all the necessary changes. After a couple of hours of playing with the buttons, Shannon stood before Curtis as a goddess. Shannon was now six feet tall, with a big round ass and huge perfectly shaped tits. Her body was muscled enough to be "tight and tone." Curtis decided to make her body hairless, except for the hair on her head, which produced long blonde hair that hung down to her big round ass.
"Well, love," she said. "You like 'em big, don't you? But I love this body, though. Sure is a lot better than that minimum size crap I was before."
Shannon looked down at Curtis's crotch and smiled. "I like 'em big, too." She immediately went down and yanked off Curtis's pants and started sucking him off. Curtis was shocked that she was so forceful, but he was too lost in the pleasure of her warm mouth and silky tongue to worry about it. After a few minutes, he came and shot a load of creamy cum down her throat.
Shannon stood up before him and licked her lips. She saw that Curtis was done for a while. "I'll give you some time to rest, then I'll be back. You know what I can do, now I wanna see what you can do."
Curtis lied down on the couch while Shannon entertained herself. After an hour, she woke him up, wanting sex. Curtis, feeling refreshed, took her to bed and the two of them fucked into the night, taking breaks to recharge. Near the tail end of the sexual adventure, Curtis bucked a little too hard and Shannon's head slammed against the headboard. Curtis came and then he rolled off and went to sleep, not knowing that he had jarred some of Shannon's circuitry loose.
As Curtis slept, Shannon was awake, mainly because of the loose circuits. She got out of bed and went into the living room, where the remote unit was kept. She activated the unit and in no time, cracked the password. She found the plug-in and plugged it in.
The loose circuitry in Shannon's head caused to have a need to grow bigger and for some reason, the sex with Curtis didn't seem to be enough. She wanted more, a lot more.
Shannon played with the device and after 10 minutes, she reached the size she wanted. She was now ten feet tall and her body was so muscular that she could put the biggest bodybuilders to shame. She flexed her huge arm and it peaked at an awesome 68 inches of rock-hardness. Her huge bicep was dwarfed by her huge tits, which combined by her massive back, made her chest measure just over 150 inches. Her big round ass was now two iron-hard spheres. Shannon smiled at herself. She was so big and bad, no one could do a damn thing to stop her. But the cool part was that she could still get bigger. There was still some space left on the plug-in, so she could get bigger if needed.
She entered Curtis's bedroom (barely) and looked down at him. She pulled the covers off of him and she took his flaccid cock in hand. With some sort of energy coming from her hand, Curtis's dick hardened at its full size of 7 inches. But that wasn't enough for the giant known as Shannon. Turning up the energy flow, she made the cock even larger, making it grow beyond its normal means. When it reached a maxed-out 21 inches, she smiled and mounted up.
Curtis woke up for there was now a tremendous weight on his crotch. He looked up and screamed for his new fuck toy was the size of a Mack truck!
"Shannon, what the fuck!"
"Shut up! I've satisfied you, now it's your time to satisfy me."
"Shannon, don't!"
"Shut up, dammit!" she said, as she started riding him. "I ain't stopping until I'm satisfied."
>From the house, blood-curdling screams could be heard if you listened closely enough. But Curtis's house was out in the country, meaning that the closest neighbor was three miles away.
Part 3:
Detective Jose Martinez and Detective Rita Fontane were at Curtis's house the next day. They were standing in Curtis's bedroom. They looked down at his lifeless body and grimaced.
"Look at this," Fontane said, pointed at his huge, yet limp dick. "What a fucking waste."
"I don't get it," Martinez said. "Look at the bruises and all the blood. The sheets are dripping with blood and cum. It looks like the guy was fucked to death. And looking at the frozen look of shock on his face, it wasn't fun."
"Check this out," Fontane said. "See all the lines on his dick? It looks like it was stretched out, like something made it grow bigger or something.
"The question is though, what happened? And who or what was big enough to sex him to death?"
Meanwhile, on Fifth Street, a beautiful, stacked girl is standing on the side of the road trying to flag down a ride. Finally, a guy in a black Accord stops and picks her up.
"Thanks," she said. "I didn't think anyone was going to stop."
"No problem," the guy said. "Where you going?"
"Wherever you wanna take me."
"How about to my house?"
"That would be great, handsome. But I gotta warn you. I can be a little too much woman for you to handle."
"I'll be the judge of that. By the way, my name is Jason. Jason Scott. What's your name, gorgeous?"
She patted the laptop unit she had with her and said breathily, "Shannon."

zarina

A Wish or A Curse?
        
  The door closed with a loud "Clack" when I closed it as 
quietly as I could. A feminine voice yelled, "Is that you, Mark?"
"Yea, it's me, Monique," I answered as I cursed at myself for not
going through the window in the first place.
          
  "How was your day at the beach?" she asked. "Terrible," I 
groaned as she walked into the hallway where I was. "Just a few 
cans and what looks like a gravy bowl with a lid. I don't think I
can use any for my art project, but I'm gonna try anyway," I 
shifted my bag of treasure in front of me to display to her.
          
  "That's a shame," she said faking a pout as she walked 
behind me. I shuttered in distaste when I felt her hands squeez
ing my ass. I wanted to move away from her, but I stood where I 
was.
          
  There was a reason I wanted to avoid her. She was lewd in 
many ways. And more than that, she was ugly as sin. Monique had 
no figure, just all fat. She could've been the Hunchback of 
Noter Dame's sister, except she doesn't have a hunchback. 
Normally, I wouldn't put up with her kind of abuse, but she holds
one thing on me: The Rent. I never make enough money to pay the 
rent, so I have to put up with her maltreatment, otherwise I get
tossed out onto the street on my butt. My art work seldom brings 
in cash.
        
  "Did you know the rent's due tomorrow? ," She fondled my 
tush, giving it an extra squeeze. Her other hand started to sneak
around in front of me. I quickly took the opportunity to say, 
"Then I'd better get to work." I broke away from her before she 
could stop me. My roommate tried to say something to stop me, but
I was in my room with the door locked.
          
  I dumped the sack of goods so that I could examine them 
closely. Shifting through the contents, I found the gravy bowl I
wanted to clean.
          
  I picked the dried seaweed off the bowl, then I tried to 
remove the lid from the bowl so I could see inside the thing. The 
lid was sealed tight with rust. I poured some rust remover on a 
rag thinking maybe the rust is held the lid tightly to the bowl.

The bowl reminded me of the Genie in the magic lamp I used to 
read when I was a kid.
        
  It felt like the minutes have gone by, the rust didn't come 
off. I cried out in frustration, "God damn it, I wish the rust 
would come off."
          
  Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud booming voice say, 
"DONE!" The rust started to fade away as if it never existed on 
the bowl. There wasn't a blemish on the surface as I turned the 
object over to examine it closer. I couldn't believe what I was 
seeing. I tried to take the top off, but it still remained tight
ly sealed.
          
  The booming voice said, "DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE SEAL.   
THE POWER OF THE LAMP WILL CEASE IF YOU BREAK THE SEAL"
        
  "Genie?" I said looking around the room.
        
  "THERE IS NO SUCH GENIE, ONLY THE LAMP"
        
  "Then who are you?"
          
  "I HAVE NO NAME, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME LAMP AS MY FORMER OWNER 
DID"
          
  "Ok, Lamp. How many wishes does a person get?"
        
  "EACH PERSON GETS THREE WISHES. RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE TWO 
WISHES LEFT."
        
  "Lamp, I wish for a million more wishes."
        
  "THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. THE RULES STATED NO MORE THAN THREE 
WISHES"
        
  A better idea came to my head, I said, "I wish for an end
less supply of money in my pocket only when I call for it."
        
  "DONE!"
          
  I felt a brief weird sensation pass over me. I reached into 
my pocket and pulled out a wad of twenty dollar bills in one 
fist. I started to make plans on moving out. Then I had another 
idea.
        
  "I wish for immortality for me and my lover after I've 
fucked her."
        
  "DONE!"
          
  This time, there was no sensation. "Hey! ," I yell at it. 
"IT WILL NOT COME UNTIL YOU HAVE, 'FUCKED HER FIRST'." I slapped
myself on the head for stupidity.
          
  I started to get ready to move out, until my stomach rumbled 
in hunger. I decided to get some thing to eat and went to the 
front door. Monique was at the door.
          
  "Don't forget the rent!" she said pinching my bottom. I 
turned around and slapped her hard on the face. She fell to the 
floor, stunned. "Here's your goddamn rent money," I threw a fist
ful at her before I left.
          
  About two hours later, I came back to the apartment, loaded 
with boxes that I couldn't see over. I had to feel for the door
knob to get in.
        
  As I stepped in, for some reason the boxes had gotten in
credibly heavy and they felt bigger, too. I quickly walked into 
the living room to set the package on the table. The table wasn't
there, when I tried to feel for it. Then, I heard my roommate's 
voice say, "The table's further in front of you, honeybuns."
          
  I groaned inside, I had totally forgotten about Monique. 
Following her instruction, I found the table. The table felt a 
too high. I let the boxes tumble into a heap as I set them down.
          
  "My God, " I said under my breath. The living room, the 
table, and everything else was huge. Not just tall, but big in 
depth, width, height, and volume.
        
  "What do you think, handsome?" said Monique's voice behind 
me. Even more to my shock, it wasn't Monique I was facing, but a
beautiful monstrously tall woman with her voice. My jaw must have
dropped when she giggled.
          
  She must be at least seven feet tall with a figure so wan
tonly sexy. The giantess wore a tight silk dress that went down 
to her thighs with a slit on the side. It exposed her long shape
ly legs in black pumps. The dress hugged tightly at her small 
dress and stretched out and out at her breast. Her tits must have
stuck out at the sides at least six inches on each side.
        
  Oh God, those tits of hers were huge! I couldn't tell if she 
was wearing a bra or not. If the mysterious lady wasn't, then 
that's got to be the firmest boobs I ever seen. I forced my eyes
from her massive knockers to her face.
          
  Just like the rest of her body, her face was just as beauti-
ful. The woman had green eyes, small nose, and a pair of lips 
that looked like half peaches. Her flaming red hair came down to
her shoulders. In one hand, she held a lit cigarette between two
fingers.
        
  She blew out a volume of smoke from her full pouty lips, 
into the air. My cock stiffened at the sight of her smoking. I 
quickly tried to say something witty, but my voice was stuck in 
my throat.
        
  I changed my mind and asked, "Where's Monique?" "You know 
that wasn't very nice of you to hit her, " She took a deep drag 
from her cigarette and blew it at me. I coughed, but I didn't 
respond to her comment.
        
  "Because of that she was going to have you evicted, until 
she came across a certain gravy bowl, " smiled the tall woman as
she pulled out the lamp behind her. I gasped as she set it on the
table. I wanted to grab it but I knew I never would be able to 
get it in time. "She heard you through the walls, that how she 
knew about it, " She continued to talk as she slowly walked 
towards me, her hips swinging side to side. Something clicked 
inside me, that this woman was my roommate, Monique.
          
  "Monique ?" I asked.
          
  "Boy, you're smart. Anyhow, I made my first wish, which was 
to make myself a beautiful six foot tall Amazon, " She smiled 
down at me as she took another step closer. I knew that wasn't 
right, she looked more like seven feet tall to me, not six.
          
  As if she caught my line of thought, "I also made another 
wish, I wished that I could control your height to any size I 
desired."
          
  Some how I wasn't buying that, "You're full of shit lady."
        
  "On the contrary, you are going to be full of shit when I 
get done with you. You  see, I made you five feet tall when you 
walked in."
        
  "I'm not buying that."
        
  "Okay, you asked for it."
          
  Monique closed her eyes as if she were concentrating on a 
single thought. For several seconds nothing happen, until my head
started to spin. My tall roommate gleefully smiled down at me as
I started to shrink smaller and smaller. The giantess grew before
my very eyes. She was like a tree, growing and expanding at the 
same time.
          
  Soon, her gigantic tits dominated the entire view and I 
couldn't see her face any more. She leaned forward, so that she 
could watch me shrivel into an insignificant little man. Her 
broad hips sailed pass me, and then it stopped about three feet 
above my head.
        
  I stood back in shock to see that my beautiful roommate had 
turned into a towering giantess. Monique took a deep drag from 
her cigarette and stooped down. She was a head taller as she 
settled on her knees. The giantess released a long stream of un- 
healthy fumes into my face. The smoke irritated my lungs as I 
coughed. She smirked at me as I tried to compose myself.
        
  "So what do you think now, little man? " rumbled my room
mate. I was terrified of her monstrous size, but I was doing my 
best not to show it. She calmly snaked with two of her huge fin
gers, behind my back and fondled with my posterior.
        
  Anger began to swell up within me and without a warning, I 
swung with all my might at her jaw. I regretted that as I howled
in pain, holding my right hand. Instead of flesh and bone that I
was hitting, it was more like a steel grid. My hand's probably 
broken from punching her jaw.
        
  The giantess didn't even flinch or blink for all that mat
tered. She smiled down at me, "Is that the best you can do? Now 
it's my turn." Fear crept up my back, knowing that she could 
break me in two.
       
  With a simple flick of her fingers across my face, I spun 
with the blow, landing face down into the carpet. My head was 
spinning so hard that I knew I would fall back down if I tried to
stand up. I heard her chuckle as she stood up and walked away.
        
  I couldn't see where the red haired giantess was, but by the 
noise she made, I could identify the location where she is. The 
clicking and banging told me she went into the kitchen and there
was a shuffle of the kitchen's utilities and a drawers banging 
shut. There was a thumping sound telling me the giant Amazon 
walked back into the room. Then something was being unzipped.
        
  I turned my head just in time to see the dress dropped to 
the floor. I ignored the pain in my head as I stood up to see 
what was going on.
        
  Monique was now wearing only her white bra and panties. Her 
breast poked out the side of her tiny little bra, which looked 
like it was ready to snap any moment. Her matching panties with 
the frilly design on the front, was also barely covering her red
pubic hair.
        
  She had a lewd smile on her huge face as she pulled a chef 
knife out from behind her. The knife might as well be a sword to
me. I knew the blade was keenly sharp because I sharpened it 
myself. Once again, she kneeled down on her knees.
        
  With a few quick strokes with the knife, my clothes fell to 
the floor in tatters pieces. I stood stark naked in front of her.
The knife lowered to my genitals, and said, "Now, are you going 
to satisfy me tonight, or do I have to do the honors? "
          
  I shivered when the cold blade was pressed against my inner 
thigh. I knew the busty giantess would do it, if I said 'No'. I 
quickly nodded my head in agreement.
        
  "That wasn't so bad was it? ," She said, pointing the big 
knife at the center string of her lacy bra. In one smooth stroke,
the halves of the bra flew two different direction. Her enormous
boobs wobbled slightly after being released. Then the knife 
thudded into the wall, high out of my reach.
          
  Her green eyes were misty with desire. Monique reached with 
one big hand and pulled me by the hair. Her giant lips completely
covered mine as she kissed me hard. She bit my lips savagely, 
sucking the blood flowing from my lips. I tried to pull back, but
after a few moments of her kissing me, the giant Monique 
released my hair, and picked me up  with her hands under my 
armpits like I was a helpless baby. Her moist lips never left me
as she went down to my neck. She turned her head, to have better
lip covered my neck from ear to ear.
        
  I tried to scream, but all that came out was a gargle when 
she bit my Adam's apple. Her love bite nearly crushed my wind 
pipe. Fortunately for me, she didn't stay at my neck very long.
          
  She continued to raise me higher and higher as she left a 
wet trail with her rough tongue down my chest. The giant woman 
stopped long enough to kiss both of my nipples and continued 
downward towards my crotch.
        
  My shaft was hard as steel by the time she got there. The 
giantess looked up at me, "For me? How sweet, but it is so tiny.
I guess I'll have to make the most of it."
        
  The giant red head started out giving me the ice cream 
treatment. Her tongue was like a giant wet sandpaper as it went 
around the shaft and balls several time, agonizing me even more.
A thousand time my mind was hollering, 'No!', but my glands 
equally said, 'Yes!'.
        
  Then Monique switched from the ice cream treatment to the 
candy cane technique. I bucked wildly as she sucked me off.
        
  I couldn't take it anymore. My nuts were aching to come. 
Suddenly, the giant woman open her mouth even wider to take my 
balls as well! She slurped and sucked, until I blasted mighty 
into her mouth. She swallowed it all greedily, letting none 
escaped her mouth.
        
  The giant woman laid me down on the floor, after she fin
ished sucking me dry. Right now, lust controlled my mind as I 
wanted to fuck and suck her anyway I can. It didn't matter to me
how big she was, I wanted her.
        
  I got back upon my feet again, despite that I felt physical-
ly drain from her blow job. The giant Monique looked down at me,
not comprehending what I was going to do.
        
  Her giant orbs hung level with my face. Just one of her 
mammeries, alone was bigger than my head and chest together. The
pink halo were a little bit bigger than dinner dishes. The teats,
bigger and longer than my thumbs, looked so delicious and tempt-
ing treats.
        
  Not wanting to rush things, I calmly and slowly rubbed the 
fleshy breasts from the outside towards the her nipple. Feeling 
every inch of her hot tits, I spread my arms around it and tried
to lift it. Her huge breasts were too heavy for me to lift, so I
squeezed as much as I could. My shaft started to get hard again.
        
  The heat of her body started to rise slowly and her breath
ing became more and more labor. I reached for the teat. It felt 
soft as a pillow. With my tiny hands, I twisted the knob and a 
wail from the giantess shattered my ears.
          
  I couldn't wait any longer, I clamped my mouth on the rub
bery teat. This brought a moan from my giant roommate. I felt a 
big hand pressing the back of my head into her giant mounds as if
she doesn't want me to stop what I was doing. Out of the corner 
of my eye, I saw her other hand kneading the boob that was unat
tended.                         
        
  Her heavy breathing made it difficult to keep a hold on her 
nipple. Suddenly, both of her hands shoved me back. I fell to the
floor, looking up at the giantess. I saw her face and she looked
like a like a bitch in heat.
        
  She said between her teeth, "You're gonna regret that you 
ever made me so hot, Little Man." With a single movement, the 
beautiful woman tore off her lacy panties. Her face had the look
of an animalistic rage as she looked down at my small shaft 
pointing skyward.
          
  She shuffled on her knees until she was directly above my 
cock. "Aren't cha' gonna make me big, so you can get a satisfying
fuck from me? ," I said hopefully. "Fuck no, Little man. You're 
not gonna screw me, I'm gonna fuck your little brains out, like 
you never had it before, " her voice rumbled.
        
  Her enormous red bush lowered onto my stiff cock. I felt 
something hot and velvety smooth as my cock disappeared into her
beaver. I couldn't move an inch under her huge body. The giant
ess' hips began to move in seductive circles. Monique licked her
full pouty lips as she moved faster and faster.
          
  Sweat ran down her firm milkbags as it wobbled slightly. She 
ran her long fingers thorough her red wavy hair. My legs and 
stomach felt like it was being grind to a pulp as she pumped it 
with her pussy.
          
  Again, my balls began to swell up to the bursting point, as 
her velvety shaft close tighter and tighter. Her body felt like 
furnace over heating. I held my breath when she lifted herself 
off of my shaft. As if in perfect union, she arched her back as 
she climaxed. Bucketfuls of love juice spilled out onto my shaft
and stomach, while mine was more than a squirt among hers.
          
  The giant woman let herself drop back on top of me. The 
impact knocked the air out of me. Then to my shock, I heard a 
voice say, "DONE!" I screamed, "No!" as the sensation passed over
me. I didn't want to spend the rest of Eternity with Monique.
        
  The giant Monique didn't understand, she asked the Lamp what 
my wish was. Dutifully, the lamp told her what my wish was.
        
  "How sweet, " She said, "Now I can torture you as long as I 
want and probably rent you out to the other girls as the human 
dildo."
          
  I groan on the inside as she continued to make plans for me. 
I asked myself, was my last wish a curse?

                                 The End

zarina

I came across this story over on Giantess World, and thought it might be new to a few here.  It looks like it's still a work in progress.  Full credit to the original author. 

How I Lost My Wife
by Madeofwin
______________________________

Chapter 1

Mitch stared in impotent rage at his house.  Or his now former house now, he guessed.  In the window he saw Emily, his ex-wife, cooking.  "Just like she used to for me", he thought bitterly.  He stood there, the cold night air hitting him in the face, and he remembered the past three months that had brought him here. 

Three long months previous.

MItch stepped inside his house after a hard day at work.  "I smell something delicious," he commented.  "Emily," he called her name, trying to find were his little lady was.  "I'm in the kitchen, dear."  Emily said.  Mitch set his coat the hanger by the door, as he had done for the last seven years. 

Mitch walked into the kitchen and saw his wife busy at her stove.  She was dressed in a pair of dark yoga pants that hugged the round curves of her bottom.  As she shifted from foot to foot, he leered at the jiggling, shifing booty in front of him.  Her lower back and stomach was uncovered, exposed to the air.  The pale smooth hips swiveled as she began to turn around.   Mitch saw Emily smile up at him.  "Honey, you're home."  she walked over to him and gave him a tight hug.  Mitch felt her two prominent breasts snug in a work out bra push the heavy softness into his stomach. 

He broke the hug and leaned in, his tongue in her mouth as his right hand reached down and cupped her soft, tight ass.  "What's with the sports bra?  he asked, breaking their kiss for air.  Emily tightened a little, her slender shoulders tense.  "Oh, I just got back from the gym." she turned around so her husband couldn't see her face.

"The gym?"  Mitch thought.  He didn't know why.  Her body was perfect.  Sure, she was a little chubby, but wasn't that better than being one of those, muscle women?  Covered in veins, muscles. bulging.  Ugh, no thanks.  He stepped up behind her, his chin resting on her hair as his hands wrapped around her.  "Good workout?"  he asked, trying not to show his discomfort.

She tensed again, a little, but then quickly relaxed back into him.  Turning around.  Emily's bright brown eyes looked up into his as her cute, freckled nose scrunched up.  "Yeah, even though I got all sweaty."  The way she said this, made his cock harden.  His hardon rose and it pushed against Emily's stomach.  "I wouldn't mind getting a little...sweaty," Mitch said, his eyes suggestively going down to look at his wife's large breasts.

He really did love those two perfect symbols of femininity .  Emily was always complaining that they were too big.  She had suggested, on several nights, that she wanted to get a reduction.  Mitch wouldn't hear of it.  His hand began to wonder up from his wife's waist, slipping underneath her soft, heavy breast.   Its spongy weight filled Mitch's palm.  He  leaned down for a kiss.

Before their lips could meet, Emily turned her head so instead of her plush lips, he kissed her cheek.  "I'm really tired, Mitch, let's eat dinner."  Emily turned around, her perfect ass now presented to her husband and his painful erection.  "Damn workout."  Mitch grumbled as he followed her to eat his nightly meal.   

zarina

Chapter 2


The Gym

Mitch arrived that day to his wife's gym.  It had been a week, a week since he had made love to his wife.  At first she said she was tired from working out, then after he complained she was always tired she said she had a headache.

Becoming suspicious Mitch had hacked his Emily's phone and looked at her text messagesl.  He hadn't liked what he had seen, not one bit.  There were these...messages, from someone called M.  They were filthy.  M would call her baby and sweetheart.  He would talk about how much he missed seeing her fine ass her tight ass in yoga pants.  She responded that she missed his tongue on her juicy pussy.  Mitch hadn't ever heard Emily talk to him like that! 

From the things M said it clear to Mitch that M was Emily's trainer at the gym.  Mitch had a pretty clear picture in his mind what happened.  His poor wife had gone to the gym and while there had met this guy, M.   M had seduced her, filled her head with ideas.   Well, Mitch had ideas too.  He was going to kick M's ass!

Mitch entered the gym and headed for corner where he could see the rest of gym and wait for Emily to arrive.  As he set there, pretending to lift weights, he thought to himself.  What would he do if this guy was...big.   Mitch wasn't a small man, but M worked at a gym.  It seemed unlikely he was a small man.  For a while Mitch thought about this but the truth was he didn't care.  He loved Emily.  And he was willing to fight for her.  Even if he had to beat up some steroid jerk. 

Mitch's thoughts became interrupted by a husky female voice coming from behind him.  "Hey," she said, "You new here?"  Mitch put the weights he was toying with down and turned.  He planned to tell her he was testing the gym out to see if he wanted to be member.

His plan flew out the window as he turned and found himself face to tit with the largest woman he ever laid eye on.  She was enormous, with broad shoulders and traps that pushed out and up.  This large, tan woman was wearing a white sports bra at least a size too small.  It strained against her too large breasts.  How could a woman have those arms and those breasts, he wondered.

Finally realizing how awkward it was for him to stare, he closed his mouth and extended his hand.  "Hello, I'm uh Mitch." He said, trying to act normal.  The amazon smiled, her full lips curving up to show perfect, white teeth.  "Meg," she said holding out her hand.  He reached forward and shook her hand, her grip crushing his smaller hand.  He winced in pain, she was so strong, her hand engulfed his.  "Sorry," Meg said, a strange enigmatic look on her face, "Sometimes I don't know my own strength."   Mitch rubbed his hand, somehow he doubted that. 

"I'm here to check out the gym."  He finally said as feeling returned to his hand.   Meg's smile grew some more.  "That's good," Meg said as her large hand landed firmly on his shoulders, pulling him into her.  Mitch winced at her heavy hand weighed him down causing him to squat a little.  Meg began to walk forward guiding him easily with her powerful hand.  As they walked, Meg's broad, strong hip swayed and bumped Mitch.  Each time he was knocked off balance and Mitch bit his tongue so as not to make a sound.  She was going to leave bruises if she didn't stop.  Meg continued to lecture him, "Everyone should work out, get healthy."  Mitch nodded, trying desperately not to look at her jiggly breasts as he tried to meet her gaze.  He hoped she would leave,  not only because if this didn't end soon he was going to have a huge bruise on his chest and a hard-on from those tits in his face, but because  he didn't want to miss Emily meeting her trainer, M. 

Meg appeared to notice that Mitch had become distant and let him go.  Mitch did everything possible to not rub his sore chest where she had bumped him.    "I'd arrange a tour," she began, reaching up to adjust the scrunchy holding her black hair up, "but I've got an appointment."  Mitch nodded, thankful he could go back to looking out for Emily.

They parted and he went back to watching for his wife.  Finally Emily arrived, and he watched as she made her way over to the counter.  She was talking to a guy.  That must be him, the bastard.  Mitch stared, trying to see everything when he saw the man leave.  But if he wasn't M...  Suddenly Emily's face brightened as she waived at MEG!  What was she doing.  No.  That couldn't be.  Emily wasn't a lesbian!

Mitch watched in horror and, to his shame, some arousal as his cute tiny wife and the enormous muscle bound amazon who had just hauled him around like a child shared passionate embrace.  Emily went up on her tippy toes in order to reach Meg's lips.  Meg bent waaay down and the two women began to kiss.  Meg's large right hand moved down, her palm easily covering up his wife's rear.  With her left hand, Meg began to play with Emily's tits.  Mitch let out a howl, low and animalistic.  Why!  Why was she doing this?  Emily was now responding, her left hand caressing Meg's engorged bicep.  The two finally separated, and went out to the gym floor to work out.  Mitch jumped, running into the bathroom, desperate that his wife not see him.  He wasn't ready for this.  Who would have been?

As he stood by the door, he listened to their words as they walked closer.  "I just, it feels wrong Meg."  Emily said.  Mitch perked up.  Maybe there was hope.  "Don't," Meg's deep husky voice replied.  "Your  husband sounds like an ass.  Not wanting you to train, to become strong."  He heard anger in her voice and he shivered in fear.  Meg was huge, big enough that he didn't want to see what the  angry amazon would have done to him.  "But still, he's been kind to me."  Emily bit out, remorseful.  "It's not his fault that I just find myself more attracted to you."

Mitch's heart broke.  It was over.  That was it.  He couldn't compete with Meg.  She was bigger, stronger, and apparently Emily just found her more attractive.  Meg snorted, "Fine, but no more talk about your macho, bitch of a husband."  Emily yelped as a loud whap sounded.  Mitch looked out to see Emily pouting as she rubbed her ass.  "I don't want to hear about your annoying little husband when we're scissoring tonight either."  Mitch could take no more and slunk outside.  He knew he had to do something, but right now the only thing he could think to do was go home.   

The House

Mitch heard the door open and reluctantly walked down the stairs.  He was dreading this moment.  He hated her for making him do this, he hated Meg for sleeping with Emily.  But most of all, Mitch hated himself.  He had allowed this to happen.  His wife, stolen by her Amazon trainer.  "Emily," Mitch began, "I think..." he broke off as he saw that standing there with his wife was Meg!

"What's going on, Emily?" Mitch asked.  "Save it," Emily said.  "Meg knew who you were at the gym."  Mitch felt himself go numb.   Meg had played him.  "Listen, Emily" Mitch began, but he stopped as Meg stepped forward.   She was dressed up, wearing a tight pair of black leather pants that strained to hold her massive muscled legs.  Each step created a clack on the tile as her six inch heels boosted her already large body even higher.  She stopped at the base of stairs, her head and Mitch's at the same level because he was still standing on the fourth step.  "No," she said, "You listen."  She posed a little causing an intimidating creek.  "Emily and I are together."  Mitch nodded, "I know you are."   "That's right," Meg began, her large hands shooting forward and picking him off the stairs and holding him out in front of her.  "You do."  Mitch shivered in her grip, her large hands encircling each of his arms. 

Meg sneered, "And you want to know what else you little bitch, I fucking hate you."  That brought Mitch short.  "You hate me, you stole my fucking wife!"  He bit out.  Meg scowled and squeezed lightly.  Mitch screamed in pain.  "Watch how you speak to your betters." Meg said.  "I hate you because you are just another macho bitch.  How dare you tell MY Emily that she shouldn't try to be strong."

Meg nodded her head toward her bent arms, each one bulging as they held him in the air.  "I didn't..." Mitch began but stopped when he saw Meg look funny.  Mitch heard a slight ripping noise and looked down to see that the strained leather top holding her breasts was creaking as they pushed outward.  He looked up, shocked at Meg.  "You can't," he said as he felt Meg's hands growing under his arms, her thumb and fingers covering more and more of his torso.  "Oh but I can, tiny."  Meg moved forward again.  Her head inched up with every step until she stood in front of the door.  Mitch notice that Meg's head was now higher than the door frame.  She bent over, her leather pants tearing over her thick hips and ass.

"Damn, Emily," Meg sighed, "Looks like I just grew out of another pair of pants."  Emily broke from looking at her girlfriend's growing ass to her face. "I don't really mind babe."  She said, her hands lovingly moving to hug Meg from behind.  Her head was just above Meg's ass while Meg was in her heels.  "Just more for me play with."  Meg laughed.  But her features turned dark as she remembered Mitch.  "Your done, short shit."  Meg opened the door and with one hand pushed him out.  "This is my house," Mitch said.  Meg growled, "Not anymore."

She stepped outside and towered over Mitch.  "And before you get ideas," Meg straightened up and flexed her incredible body.   She grew taller and her muscles expanded before his eyes. She was too big, too huge.  The power in one of Meg's arms could have crushed him!

"Here is your divorce agreement, Emily gets it all."  Mitch was shocked, "that's not fair!"  Meg and Emily laughed as Meg pushed Mitch again, and this time he landed on his ass.  "Does it look like we care.  Challenge me and I...WILL...BREAK YOU!"  Meg picked Emily up into her arms.  Emily reached her hands around Meg's neck hugging herself into Meg's huge body.  "Watching you grow and humiliate him." Emily said, "Was so hot, baby, make love to me."  Meg leaned forward and began to plunge her tongue in Emily's mouth.   Meanwhile Mitch just stood there, watching as Meg carried his wife inside his house, leaving him out in the cold. 

zarina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very good. Could be a good start for more improvement. Will Emily grow ??

Again, not my story.   ;)
__________________________________

Chapter 3

Mitch began to walk away, tears streaming down his cheek.  Suddenly, he  heard a thump and looked book to see his Wife's naked ass pressed against the window.  Her large cheeks bulged against the glass as she pinned there by the  huge muscled arms of his nemesis Meg.  Meg was thrusting into Emily so hard the glass shook with each motion.  "Oh, eieie, ooo,"  his wife said as her Amazon partner grunted.  Mitch couldn't see Meg's face but he pictured that bitch's smug face as she ploughed his wife.  "My ex-wife," he thought, bitterly.  As if on cue his Emily's voice rang out.  "Yessss, fuck me like that pathetic fuck never could."  That was his cue, Mitch thought and began walking away as The twos loud moans continued coming from inside his house, or rather his former house.  "I don't live there anymore," he joked darkly to himself.   He unlocked his car and grumbled,  "I was evicted by the growing Amazon who is fucking my wife."  Mitch started his car when it hit him.  Thegrowing Amazon who was fucking his wife!  Women don't have muscles, not like that.  Hell, men don't have muscle like that.  And if they did, nobody could grow instantaneously!  Mitch felt his head heart as  thought through the ramifications.   What if, what if this Amazon bitch was on something?  What if she drugging doing  Emily with something to make her forget how much she loved Mitch?  It was implausible.  He knew that.  But this was his wife dammit.  He was desperate.    He would to find out everything about this Meg.

Filled with hope, Mitch started his car.  He would start at the gym where Meg worked.  In fact, he was going to go there now.   He knew for a fact she wasn't going to be there, she was at his house with his wife.  Mitch turned up his radio to drown out  thoughts of his wife screaming Meg's name, and sped to the place where his life was destroyed. 

Gym

Mitch arrived at the gym and pushed past any doubts he had.  He was beginning to worry that this was a bad idea.  He hoped that Emily and Meg hadn't spread word about him to the trainers.  "If Meg finds out I was here," Mitch thought, "I may just see what those muscles of steel can do to me."  He gulped and put on his best smile as he approached the front desk.  Seated there was a very attractive red haired woman.  She had on gym clothes as if she was going to work out at any moment.  She didn't look like it though.  This woman had a bit of a double chin and appeared on the heavy side.  Mitch felt that surrounded by all these hard bodies she must not be used to receiving attention.  He put on his charm and began.  "Hey there," Mitch said.  "Hey," She responded looking up with a pleasant but superficial smile.  Mitch bent forward, leaning onto the desk.  He needed to charm this woman, but it had been so long since he had done that.  "Still," he thought, "for Emily."  He put out his hand, "My name is Mitch, and I was wondering if you had bios on your trainers to help me decide the one for me."  The woman smiled, "of course sir."  She handed him a pamphlet.  Inside was a list of individuals with blurbs describing each them.  Beside the blurb was a picture.  Mitch saw that Meg's last name was Sale.  He had a name now.  And with that name came a thread that would lead him to answers about the woman who was responsible for destroying his marriage. 

Office

Mitch needed quiet secluded access to a computer.  His house was not available, so that left work.  He walked into his office, only to see his assistant was still there.  Natalie or Nat as Mitch called her, had been his assistant for the last five years.  Nat and Emily had never gotten along and it had been the source of several arguments in Mitch's marriage. 

Emily had accused Natalie of looking down on her.  Being snobbish.  Natalie had loomed over his wife and Emily was always sensitive about her size.  One particularly suspicious fight had ended with Mitch caving in to her demands that he allow her to buy a gym membership to help her self image. 

Looking back, Mitch realized he probably should have given his assistant's dislike of his wife more consideration.  Nat was a good judge of character, and he usually trusted that judgment.  He mastered his expression, desperate that Nat not sense that he was upset.  He wasn't ready to talk about what had happened.   "Hey Mitch," Nat said, looking over her shoulder as she reached up to put a file onto a shelf.  Nat had a lean runner's body.  Long, muscled calves flexed as they led up to her black pencil skirt.  Her perfect ass, so tight she could bounce quarters of strained against the dark fabric.  Nat turned to walk over and make sure Mitch was okay.  He hadn't really worked late in a long time and he looked like hell.  Nat was taller than most men liked their women.  She was easily six foot in heels, and was at eye level with him.  Because of her height, Nat rarely wore heels around the office.  If Mitch was more observant he would have realized this and asked.  But really, he had other things on his mind. 

"What are you doing in so late?"  Nat asked, going to his side and following him inside his office.  Mitch almost told her.  About his wife, her new Amazon girlfriend, about getting kicked out of his own home.  But he couldn't.  Not right now.  It was still so, raw.

"Nothing," Mitch said, "Just Emily having some people over."  That had been enough.  Nat's face tightened at the mention of Emily's name.  She said if she could do anything all he needed to do was ask and then Nat walked out.  Say what you want, but she knew enough not to push.  Mitch would open up to her if he wanted to. 

Finally alone Mitch began to research Meg Sale. It wasn't pleasant.  She didn't seem to have info before 3 months ago.  Then Facebook posts started happening.  Some with images. 

Meg Sale
August 1, 2015
Just got job at gym, is so awesome :)
Terra Marx
August 2, 2015
Good for you, but what about the shop?
Meg Sale
August 5, 2015
I knows :( but I just know I need this.

Meg Sale
August 30, 2015
So much gains this week, not to mention this little growth spurt I'm having is going strong
I must be almost  five ten. 

Meg Sale
September 3, 2015
Big discounts this week.  Come down to the gym. 
Trixie Temple
September 4, 2015
If I can get like you, damn girl.
Meg Sale
September 5, 2015
ha ha, roflol.  I can help you get some tone, but I'm afraid I can't make anyone grow taller :(
Trixie Temple
September 5 2015
Oh well, always wanted to be a six footer ;)

Meg Sale
September 10, 2015
Just reached the 15 inches on my Bis this week.  :(
Ivan the Dragon
September 12, 2015
Only 15 inches she says.

Meg Sale
September 30, 2015
Just met someone, she is super cute.  barely five foot. 

Mitch wanted to stop.  He knew they were talking about Emily but, he couldn't.  He knew he had to continue. 

Terra Marx
October 1,2015
Five foot, how tall are you now, babe, six one?
Meg Sale
October 3, 2015
Maybe a month ago, I've edged up to six five.
Trixie Temple
October 3, 2015
Holy Shit, the supplements you got are really helping.
Meg
October 4, 2015
Yes, definitely glad I worked there.

Mitch paused, the magic shop, that was it.  Something there had made Meg grow into the inhuman Amazon she was.  He didn't want to miss anything, just a couple more ones.

Meg Sale
October 5, 2015
Still just pumping, slowed down a little 23 inches on the bi's. 
Terra
How's the girlfriend?
Meg
Oh she's working right along, but she's scared to get too swole or her husband will notice
Trixie
She's married?
Meg
Yeah but he's a real macho jerk asshole
Mitch winced, but kept reading...
Trixie
Still, doesn't it feel wrong...
Meg
Not really, all men think they are god's gift to women.  Well guess what, I've seen the pics and I gotta tell you.  I'm allot bigger than her wimpy little husband.  Both his arms are smaller than one of mine.  And he wouldn't come up to my tits.
Mitch leaned back.  That was good.  He couldn't read anymore of that shit. He needed to move, time to look up her past work history.  She hadn't deleted that.  It read simply as The Magic Shop. 

Googling it brought up a page.  Mitch looked under Employees and was surprised to see they still had last years employees still up.  There was Meg sale listed as an employee.  But the picture...couldn't be right.  The woman was rail thin with glasses and pale skin.  Nobody grew from a weedy strip into an Amazon in three months!  What was going on?

As he got up, determined to identify this 'store', his phone dinged.  On the screen was a message from Emily's phone.  "Your first payment of alimony is due tomorrow night shorty.  Bring fifteen grand over in a brown sack."  It was signed Meg.  Below it was a picture of her and Emily posing in each others arms with their tongues stuck out. Mitch felt his blood boil.  He was going to get that Amazon dammit.


zarina

Chapter 4 The LONG way home. 

Mitch decided he would check out this The Magic Shop before tomorrow.  Maybe there he would find something that would expalin what was happening.  Something that would allow him to avoid the degradation tomorrow night at his former house. 

Mitch arrived at the addres that the website had given.  There was a small building with a very plain sign that read The Magic Shop.  "Not very good advertising," Mitch thought as he looked around.  They should have had something a bit more visible from the street.  This looked almost as if they didn't want walk ins. 

Mitch opened the door, smelling a strong scent of spice and paper. He noticed two things.  First, Mitch was the only man present in the store.  Second, everyone else was Asian.  Asian women walked up and down stores isles.  Some of these women wore very conservative dresses while the youner ones dressed in hip hop style clothes.

As Mitch wondered through the store he saw a wall lined with photos.  He approached the wall and discovered that this was where the employees of the store had their pictures put up.  Standing there studying the pictures, Mitch was faced with a picture of a woman who looked just like Meg Sale, the muscled Amazon who stole his wife.  Except, this couldn't be Meg, this woman was titchy.  She couldn't be over five foot, much less head and shoulders taller than Mitch.   She had thin shoulders and a slim neck connected to a mousy face with big glasses.

Mitch was so lost in thought he didn't notice a women come up beside him and ask, "Can I help you?" Mitch jumped a little and cursed his inattention, he had to stop letting women sneak up on him.  It was becoming a bad habit.  He turned to respond, but was stopped short by the apperance of this woman.  Mitch had not met many Asian women, but none of the ones he met were a head taller than him!  This women was dressed to the nines in a very tight black dress that hugged two large firm breasts that hovered just below Mitch's nose.  If he didn't look straight up he woud find himself nose first in this women's cleavage.

Mitch opened his mouth to respond when another women, this one thankfully only an inch taller than him stepped from behind him.  "I am helping him, Lan"  He didn't know what this woman meant, he hadn't said anything to either of them.  Lan didn't look pleased to hear this.  "It didn't look like it, Mei."  The two exchanged some words in a tongue Mitch didn't understand.    Mei grabbed Mitch's arm, "I have what you were asking about out front." she said, dragging him away from Lan and her evil eye. 

Mitch let her drag him, lost in watching Mei's tight ass stretch her black jeggings stretch against her ass.  Up down, up down.  Mitch finally broke from staring at the large, meaty ass to think.  He had had enough.   Digging in his heels, Mitch pulled them both to a stop.  "What are you doing," Mei said, irritated that Mitch was holding things up.

Mei grasped Mitch tighter and pulled hard.  To his suprise, Mitch stumbled forward.  Mei was stronger than she looked!  "This is ridiculous."  Mitch said.  He pointed at her and waived his hands around, like a madman to someone who didn't understand just how much crap Mitch had gone through recently.  "All of this is just insane." He said again. 

Mei grabbed Mitch's shirt and pushed him roughly out the store door.   "You will get both of us hurt unless you leave here and meet me here at the time I specify," Mei pointed at a card she had slipped into his pocket.  When had Mei done that.  "Now go, and don't come back here for your own benefit." Mei leaned in and delivered a brief peck on his cheek

Releasing him for air, Mei pushed him onto the sidewalk.  "And come again sir!" Mei said, loudly and with as much fake sugar as she could put on it.  Mitch straightened himself.  He had come here for answers, only to leave more dazed and confused than before.  He wanted answers dammit, but all he got was more in the way of questions.  Mitch pulled out the card Mei slipped him and groaned.  It said to meet Mei in two days time at a private apartment.  Mitch was stuck going to his former house and spending the evening with his ex-wife and her Amazon girlfriend tomorrow. 

The next day

Mitch stood outside his former home.  He hadn't been back since the night Emily had brought her girlfriend Meg home.  He stepped up the porch and looked over at the window.  He remembered looking inside, hearing Emily sceams.  "Oh gawd, Meg you are so much better than my husband."Shaking his head, Mitch steeled himself and rang the bell.

"Coming," Emily's voice came from the other side of the door.  Mitch hadn't thought he could be suprised any more, but he was wrong.  The woman that opened the door was not the woman who had cheated on him.  His wife wore flowing bright dresses that hung to her knees.  She never wore sneakers around the house.   This woman was wearing a form fitting sports bra and spandex shorts, as if she was just off a work out routine. 

That wasn't all.  Emily was taller.   His wife was only supposed to stare into his chest, his chin easily resting on the top of her head.  But Emily's forhead was level with his nose.  "Emily!"  Mitch said in stunned awe, his mouth open.  "Oh," Emily said coyly straightening and posing, "You noticed my little growth spurt."  She raised her arms the motion causing small but noticeable biceps to pop.  "And I'm not just taller."  She said.  "How?" Mitch asked, desperate to find some reason.  "How," Emily tilted her head to the side, feigning puzzlement.  "Why, like everyone does, Mitch" Emily pushed her hands together, causing her breasts to be squished erotically together.  Her cleavage deepened, creating a dark crevice.   Mitch unashamedly watched those smushed titties and that mouth watering cleavage.  When it struck him.  Emily's breasts were growing.  They hadn't stopped pushing forward and were inflating slightly as she held her pose.  Her breasts were bigger.  By the time she stopped her little flex, Mitch was sure she was a cup bigger than when she opened the door!  "Oh, you men, only every wanting one thing.'  His ex-wife giggled.  Mitch looked up and was shocked to see his wife was the same fucking height as him.  Emily noticed that Mitch had noticed and leaned forward.  "It starting to sink in, hubby."  She put a hand on his chest, grabbing his shirt.  "I'm going to eclipse you completely."  She pulled, and still stunned, Mitch thoughtlessly complied.  As he entered the threshold, a loud, husky female voice called, "We have company, baby?"  "Oh, it's just Mitch, Baby."  Emily responded, "C'mon in Mitch, dinner wiill be ready soon."

"I don't think..." he began, only to have Emily grab his hand, and lean him through the living room.  "It wasn't a question.   Your coming inside,"  Emily paused, and Mitch could sense her becoming more aroused.  "Or better yet, try not to come inside.  Meg can make you.  She can force you.  Put you over her shoulder and punish you."  Emily exhaled, her hot breath onto him, "Soon Maybe I'll be big enough to do that.  I'm getting wet just thINKing about it!"

Mitch had a horrible picture of a muscled giantess hauling him on her shoulder, emasculating him in front of Emily.  He knew that his battered feelings couldn't deal with that, and so after one last pause, he bowed his head in compliance, "Okay." He said.

Mitch sniffed at the air.  He smelled some smoke coming from the kitchen, "Oh dear," Emily said, her face showing some panic, "that must be the meat!"  She moved away without speaking to Mitch.  He stood there, awkwardly wondering what he should do?  Could he leave  His thoughts were interrupted by a loud clank.  Mitch wondered what was making the noise and made his way to where he heard it.  It sounded like it was coming from the garage.  Mitch opened the door to the garage up and let out a gasp.  The entire garage was filled with weights.  On the far side wall was a full mirror mounted.  Standing in front of the mirror was the giantess, Meg Sale. 

Mitch did the funniest double take.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Meg couldn't be this big.  How could she have grown even more!  Meg was taller than before, he could tell that even from this distance.  But her new inches were nothing compared to her continued muscle development.  She was doing shoulder presses, her massive arms pumping to unreal size as she pushed up the barbell she held in her two hands.

UP  Meg's two ass cheeks flexed out against her too small shorts, the bulging cheeks of her ass pushing outward and causing her shorts to strrreatch audibly.

Meg's lats bulged outward, emphasizing her torso, waist, hip ratio all perfection.  Meg's upper back rippled slightly, and then without warning, she growled and DOWN clank!

Mitch felt strangely aroused.  Meg was so powerful.  But he wasforced to stop leering at Meg when he heard her greet him.  "Hey, little bitch, I didn't see you come in."  Meg shook her head  to free a strand of hai that became loose.  She dropped the weight and turned around.  Meg cocked a hip and gave him a knowing look before moving torward  him.  Mitch felt the urge to back up, his face going red as she grew closer to him.  "Emily let me in."  he said, desperate to avoid getting into trouble with this Amazonian giantess.

Meg stopped in front of him, her arms raised to fix her scrunchie.  "Of course she did," Meg said, "You don't have the balls to break in here because you know what I'd do to you."  Meg stepped forward, her broad torso and her tall body blocked out the light casting him in shadow, "right little bitch?"   Mitch gulped and nodded.  He had been right, Meg was taller.  When she kicked him out a while ago, Meg's nipples had been just above his eyes.  Now, her tits were above his eyeline.  Mitch was instead staring into Meg's rippling abs.   

Meg gave him a full, fake smile.  She put her hand on his head and patted him demeaningly and cheerfully said, "Good little bitch boy."  She moved to go around him in order to get a water bottle on the rack behind them.  As she moved around Mitch, Meg swung a broad hip hitting him with her peachy bottom.  This  caused him to stumble and almost fall.  Meg laughed, "Look out shrimpy, big girls can be dangerous." 

As he straightened, he felt his cock hardening.  He couldn't help it.   His nose was filled with her scent, musky but not sour like the men's locker room.  It was rich and sexy.  His shame was intense  His penis had gone untended for a week and he desperately needed relief. 

Meg turned around and covered her mouth with her hand, her perfect lips curling into a cruel laugh.  "No way, gawd, do you, have a stiffy."  Mitch reddened, blushed and couldn't bring himself to say anything in his defense.  Instead he moved to cover himself.  Meg continued, giggling uncontrollably.  "I've stolen your wife, kicked you out of your house, and hell, I'm probably going to beat the shit outta you before long."  She punctuated this with a right arm flex, her bicep bulging upward.  Meg saw Mitch stare and a weird look came over her face.  "Come here shrimpy."

Mitch felt his blood drain from his face.  He wanted to run, but any attempt to flee would be fruitless.  Meg would catch him.  And that bicep, the damage Meg could do to him with it, was just too scary. 

Mitch walked over, again in the shadow of the giantess Amazon who was stealing his wife.  Meg reached up, her hard rippling abs rubbing hard against his face.   Mitch winced in pain and disgust as he was hit by those abs and covered in Meg's sweat.

She saw Mitch's look of disgust and just sneered, "Guess you aren't used to getting sweaty, must be why you are so wimpy."  Mitch felt self conscious and crossed his arms.  But instead of receding, his boner raged harder.  Why?   Meg handed him a silver box, it was a measuring tape.  Bending over in order to lower herself to his level, Meg raised her right arm, flexing her large bicep right in front of Mitch's face.  The large muscle rose, it extended from the bottom of his chin, up to his forehead.  It eclipsed his vision.  Meg's bicep was almost as big as Mitch's head!

Meg spoke, "I want you to measure my bicep, bitch."  She relaxed, and then flexed her bicep again  "You should see how big a real muscle is, the kind of muscle your wife likes to feel."   Mitch unwrapped the tape.  Slowly he reached out, trying to wrap his hand around the bulging female muscle in front of him.  "Hurry it up," Meg said, her knees bent in order to get down low enough, "I want to finish working out."  Mitch fumbled with the tape and finally stretched it over Meg's bulging right arm.  "Twenty Four inches."  Mitch said, trying to hide his awe.  His hard-on twitched, much to his discomfort.  Meg pursed her lips, "Only an inch bigger, not good enough" she flexed, harder, and the tape spun out, "try again, wimpy boy."  Mitch didn't understand, it wasn't going to change, could it?  What the?  "It's now 24 and a quarter,"  Mitch looked up, it was like her bicep had still been growing from her workout.  But that wasn't possible!  Meg leaned forward, "Much better," she said and kissed him on the forehead.  Mitch felt his head swim.  She was so gorgeous.  So big.  So much better than him.  He nearly came, but with a supreme effort, stopped himself. 

Meg straightened and grabbed the tape from Mitch.  He handed it over, still dazed from the close touch with her.  Meg grabbed her water bottle from the top shelf.  Screwing the cap off, she pursed her lips and drank the liquid.  As Meg did this she arched her back and neck upward.  This thrust her enormous breasts into relief.  As she drank greedly, some of the water began to drip down her chin.  Mitch watched as the water drops fell from her chin, landing onto her large, firm breasts.  The supertight sweat soaked black spandex was against even more wet.  Some of  the water fell into the gapping valley of those perfect round mammaries. Mitch, unconsciously began to feel himself, touching his hard erection. 

Above him, Meg was smiling.  Here he was this pathetic man whose wife she had seduced, and instead of hating her, he was trying not to cum in front of her.  She got off on torturing him sooooo much.   

Finally, breaking from her drink, Meg looked down at Mitch who moved his hands away, hoping she hadn't seen what he was doing.   Meg smiled, an idea filling her head.   "Mitch," Meg said, "why don't you do me a favor."   Mitch shuddered, what could she want him to do? 

"I need you," she breathed, heavily causing her huge chest to swell outward, pushing the black lycra to its limit.  "Yes." Mitch said, wondering whether his erection would survive much more of this.  "To go put more weights on my barbell." Meg smiled, he was going to get it worse than ever.   Mitch felt deflated, she was playing with him, teasing him.  He could see that in her face.  Meg knew what she was doing. 

"How much?"  He asked, his voice downcast.  Meg shrugged, "There are only two fifty pounders left."  Meg turned away from him, her peachy bum shifting teasingly below his vision.  It was like she was daring him.  Look, this perfect ass, just out of your reach.  Look, but don't touch shrimp.  Mitch resisted the urge to reach out.  To feel those perfect flexing half moons.  He knew Meg wouldn't tolerate his doing that, she was torturing him. 

Mitch walked over to the weights.  He picked the first one up, struggling to lift it over and then onto the barbell.  His efforts were made all the more difficult as Meg distractingly stretched and drank from her water bottle. 

Finally he got the first weight on.  Turning around he went to grab the second.  As he picked it up, Meg came from behind him and reached down with one hand and  picked up the pounder with ease.  Mitch burned with shame. HE was winded after using all his strength to lift one othese, but Meg had done so with one hand.   Why did she do that.  Didn't she know how that made him feel? 

As Mitch wondered whether Meg will ever stop demonstrating how much stronger she was, Meg lined up to lift her weights.  Mitch stared, absorbed by her.  She was taller than him.  She was smarter and more attractive than him.  Why did she keep shoving these things into his face?  He couldn't handle too much more teasing, his stiff member was throbbing.

Meg bent over and gruntingly did three quick reps as Mitch watched in awe and envy.  Finally pausing, Meg turned to him.  "Mitch, this isn't enough weight."  He got nervous.  "I did what you said! There isn't anymore weights here."  He waived a hand around the gym to show that he was telling the truth.  Meg smiled, "You're here midget."  she said, "And you must be a good two hundred pounds."  Meg lowered the bar, her triceps flaring outward.  "Come on over here climb on the bar."  Mitch hesitated, pissing Meg off.  "I said now, Bitch boy."  She yelled.  Mitch slumped over and threw himself onto the barbell.

He wheezed when the bar hit his midsection.  Meg grunted and struggled to lift the bar with his added weight.  She trembled a little as she held Mitch and the bar at chest level.  Mitch felt his hand brush against her soft tits.  They were sooooo big.  But with a wonderfull full, softness.  Mitch's hard-on twitched and he thought he was going to cum right there.  That was not to happen as  he heard Meg rumble out a warning.  "If you ever touch my tits without permission again you fucking little bitch, I will crush your fucking hand!"

Mitch flinched away and was left dangling from the bar by his hands.  Despite the pain, his hard erection remained in place.    Satisfied that she had scared Mitch, Meg grunted and trembling began to lift both Mitch and the bar into the air abover her head.  There was no way she could do it, Mitch thought.  Even she isn't that strong. 

But as he thought this Meg's arms began to bulge.  It was like she was flexing, but instead of pumping out and then stopping, her muscles continued to push outward.  And they weren't the only thing bulging out.  As Meg finished raising the bar overhead, the dangling cuckold saw down his giantess tormentor's backside.  Meg's ass was filling out with every second.  Shrrrip.  Suddenly Meg's shorts ripped, exposing firm round buttocks that any woman would envy.

Mitch groaned, he was goint to cum, in front of this Amazon bitch.  Then, without warning, he was being lowered.  Meg stopped lowering him around her now soaked chest.  Mitch gaped, Meg's tits were stretching her lycra to the fabrics limit.  The black fabric had stretch marks and was beginning to tear.  Both of her nipples proudly poked through the weakened fabric. 

"Remember" Meg rumbled from overhead as his little feet dangled hitting her shins, "touch my tits, and I break your little pussy bitch fingers."  Mitch flinched, he didn't want to test whether Meg would follow through if he touched them.  But whereas before his hands had a couple inches clearance from those beautiful orbs, now he had centimeters of space before contact.  Mitch clung desperate not to fall off, but trying scared out of his mind that he would touch Meg's growing rack and she would break him.  His raging erection twitched and pulsed against his shorts, desperate to reach the body that tormented him.

Meg pumped him up again, a much easier task this time.  Mitch noticed that Meg's growth had slowed down, she wasn't getting taller this time, but she had not stopped growing out.  If he paid attention, he could see parts of her getting slowly larger.  She lowered him and to his horror his fingers touched her titties.  There was no room.  How was she GROWING!  But Mitch would have to focus on this later, as the feeling of her enormous heavy boobs squashed into him.  He shuddered as he came hard into his pants.  Seized by the pleasure of release after days,  he released the bar and fell to the ground, hitting his ass.

He lay on the ground, still cumming in his pants as the gorgeous Amazon who stole his wife looked down at him with disdain and satisfaction.  "Your wife said you were pathetically easy to please."  Meg tossed her hair as she set the barbell on the ground beside Mitch.  "Must be why you never truly pleasured her."  Meg raised one sneaker up and stepped lightly onto Mitch's torso.  "I told you what would happen if you touched my tits, bitch."  Mitch brought both his hands up to try to wrestle Meg's enormous foot off.  Meg just  sneered  at his pathetic effort.   Mitch weezed under the pressure, weak from the exertion and his orgasm.  "I didn't meant to." he said.  Meg's shredded bottoms looked ready to give up and her top snapped under the strain freeing her huge fluffy pink tits.   Meg exhaled, drawing in deep breaths.  It was obvious that growing out of her clothes and humiliating Mitch was turning her on.  Her pussy scent filled the room already heavy with sweet. 

"I just need to show you what happens to little bitches that defy me."  Meg began to push her foot down.  Mitch struggled, trying to lift her foot off of him.  But she was so much stronger.  Finally he felt her let up.  "Remember this little bitch."  Meg said as she posed over him.  Mitch rolled over, standing shakily to his feet.  He looked forward was looking at  of Meg's belly button hole.   "Dinner is ready."  Emily's voice called.  Meg turned to walk away, her wide hips swaying .  "Tell MY girlfriend that I'm changing and will be in shortly.'  Mitch watched Meg leave, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.   

zarina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish this author was still adding to the story. I would love to see how badly his ex-wife surpassed him in every way.  :wow:

__________________________________

Chapter 5 dinner

Mitch walked into the kitchen.  he was apprehensive of the stain on the front of his shorts, about the sheen of Megs sweat  that covered his body.  Wouldn't Emily notice.  And what would she say?

Emily's back was turned to the counter.  She was still wearing the tight black spandex shorts.  Those shorts clung to Emily's curves.  And as a hip hop song came on the radio, Mitch watched in open lust as his wife began to sway her hips.  Slowly she gyrated, her butt cheeks flexing and relaxing in rhythm with the music.  Mitch wouldn't have thought he could get erect so soon after what Meg did to him in the gym, but he felt his cock hardening in his shorts.  Mitch was about to duck out when The song hit its chorus and Emily began to twerk.  He froze and that mistake cost him when Emily spun around and saw him watching her.  Rather than get mad, She straightened up and turned off the radio.  "I take it your staying for dinner? she asked.  Mitch nodded as he walked forward.  "You didn't have to stop on my account."  Emily laughed, "Oh, Mitch,"  she stretched her arms in the air, yawning.  when she completed her stretch it had happened.  Emily had just grown right before his eyes.  Not nearly as much Meg had, but a solid inch at least.  "I've outgrown you," she giggled, seeing that he was now eye level with her nose.  She was finally taller than him!  "Only Meg gets to watch me twerk."  Emily began to walk over to set the table and as she did, Mitch noticed how much tighter Emily's clothes were.  She hadn't just grown up but out.  Her hand reached down to pull her panties from her crack.  "IPretty soon I'm going to need a new set," she said out loud, "these are getting too small."  She brushed by him, her very scent causing his hard, throbbing cock to twitch painfully.   As she set the final pieces at the table and set down, she giggled.   "I can't believe how low everything is." 

"They sure are." Meg's voice came from behind them.  She came into the dining room, her long legs quickly eating up the distance to the table.  *thoom* *Thoom*  *THOOM*  Mitch swallowed, again reminded that the woman fucking his wife shook the world around her.  Meg pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.  *crrreeaaak* It sounded as if the chair would break under the massive muscly ass of this amazon.  Meg would have looked comical, bent over the small table, if she didn't scare the piss out of him.  He stood there, frozen watching the two women sitting at the table where he and Emily had eaten together for years.  Nothing could describe what he felt, both insanely throbbingly erect and intensely angry.  His blood was pumping rapidly, fighting to meet all this emotion. 

"Hey, Mitch, get your weak little ass over here and eat the food Emily made you!"  Meg snapped her fingers at him and pointed commandingly.  Mitch moved to the right side of the table, with Meg looming above him on his right and Emily sitting teasingly close on his left.  He picked up his fork and began to eat.  "So," Emily said after a couple of tense minutes, "you look like you got in a good workout."  Meg smiled and flexed her bare right arm.  The bicep jumped upward and out.  Her painted lips parting into a smug smile, Meg took an entire leg of chicken and stuck it into her mouth.   "Thas ight." she said around the chicken in her mouth.  Mitch didn't know what Emily saw in such a rude woman.  "Your lil bitch of an ex was a big *gulp* help"  She removed the leg bone, every bit of meat gone.  She reached for another humongous piece.  As she stuffed the meat into his mouth, Mitch watched in terror as she slowly, haltingly began to grow!  It started in her stomach, which first paunched a little outward.  Slowly the paunch receded, and then what had been six hard flexing abs returned.   It was as if her body was taking the protein and turning it....shit, she was taller.  When Meg had sat down, her huge shoulders had been at his eye level.  Now?  Now Mitch was instead face to bicep.  And that bicep was twitching, clearly packing on inches of hard muscle and soft feminine fatty flesh.  He heard a *squeak* like a hand rubbing a balloon.  What was happening was those breasts, already the size of Mitch's head were growing, pulling Meg's tight sports bra to its limits.  Mitch winced as he felt a large foot bump his.  Dammit, she was growing up too!

That's when Mitch noticed Emily was changing too.  She wasn't growing as buff as Meg.  Nor was she getting as tall.  While Meg must have grown an inch over the whole affair, Emily was just a little taller.  No most of her gain was in the now clearly visible biceps that showed every time she shifted her arm.  Her bulging traps, framing her still graceful neck.  In the even more impressive curves that kept her body definitely that of a woman.  And Mitch couldn't help but wonder.  What was he fighting for?  How could he compete.  And as he thought these things, he noticed Emily and Meg eyeing one another lustily.  Oh shit!


Without a word Meg reached over, picked Emily's hand and began kissing it.   Mitch really felt he should leave, but didn't want to risk getting in trouble.  "Oh goddess," Emily said, "I want you Meg, sooooo bad."  Meg stood up.  "I'm right here."  Emily pushed against the table causing it to squeak and move.  Mitch couldn't believe it.  That table was fucking heavy.  Was his ex-wife really becoming THAT strong?  Emily leaned over the table and she looped her arms around the her huge girlfriend.  The size difference was no longer obscene but just exaggerated.  The two shuffled over to the end of the table where Mitch sat.  He looked up, horrified.  They wouldn't, would they?  They did, pressing him in between their hard bodies.  Meg rock hard thighs felt like being hit with pebbles.  Trying he finally managed to shift enough to look up.  Mitch saw that Emily was facing away, her large bubble butt was in his face.  Meg was deftly kissing her while her large hands undid Emily's bra.  Pulling her top off, Emily turned around her naked tits jiggling tortuously above Mitch's head. 

Bending down a little Meg took Emily into her arms and fireman carried her toward the door.  As she reached the door way, Mitch saw Emily look back at him and wink.  "What the hell!"  he thought red faced and angry.  That bitch!  He'd show her, he thought as the two disappeared through the doorway.  He stood up, he was leaving.  Mitch moved thru his former home to the front door when he heard Emily behind him.  No, behind and above him.  "Now Mitch," she said to his back, "Did I say you could leave?"  He sighed, "No."  "Turn around, it's rude to not face someone who is talking to you."  Mitch turned and saw what he dreaded.  Emily was standing with one arm on her hip, the other covering her hanging, naked breasts.  She was looking down upon him.  And not by an inch.  His little woman was now looking down her button nose at her husband whose head only reached her graceful neck.  "Do I need to...punish you Mitch, or have Meg do it?"  Emily was read faced and obviously aroused by her newfound dominance.  Mitch considered fighting back for a second.  One look at Emily's arms made him think better.  "No."  He said dropping his head.  "Alright, sit on the couch.  Do not say a word, do not leave.  If you do it will be BAD for you."  She waited until he sat down, then Emily walked to the stairs.  Turning and not bothering to hider her bigger breasts she mouthed, "B.A.D for you"  at him before racing up the stairs giggling.  Once she was gone he heard silence and then loud laughter and snorting upstairs.  Obviously Meg thought this funny too. 

An hour later

OH SHIT YES... UH USE YOUR TONGUE BITCH... UH

They had been going at it for an hour.  When would they let him leave?

Two hours later

The sounds had stopped.  But Emily hadn't come back.  He figured they'd fallen asleep.  He should leave.  If she didn't come soon he would.  Except... he really didn't want anymore humiliation tonight. 

Three hours later

"Mitch," came a voice causing him to wake up."  He looked up to see Meg in a robe that struggled to cover her areoles and left her thick bush exposed.  "What, I'm doing what you told me."  For a second he could swear Meg's eyes sparkled and her face flushed.  What was with these women.  "I'm sure," she said picking him up with both hands and slinging him over her shoulders.  "But Emily and I are going to bed and you need to leave, see you next week!' 

She put him down on the door like a pet and shut the door.  Next week, he had to find out the truth and soon!