LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anna M. Strong

Started by femalemusclover, January 27, 2015, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femalemusclover

Meeting Anna in a few weeks. for muscle worship session.  What can I expect?

femalemusclover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

femalemusclover

I found a beautiful lady with a divine thick muscled body.  One of the greatest sessions I have ever had.  Everything I expected plus.

bizzle

Met her in London for a MW session last month. Very sexy and sensual. Also can be very dominant and knows what she is doing

stampaizer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone well over the 200 pound range/90kg seen her?  Like maybe 220/100kg and up? How was lift and carry with her and what kind of  lifts was she able to perform?

I met her in 2017 in Rome, and she was able to give me the shoulder ride and cradled me in her arms for 2 or 3 minutes. At that time I was between 95 and 100kg.

ana1x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was never extremely ripped, maybe only in some short periods. However she was always muscular and she is still muscular. I would say she is even bigger than before, her mass is awesome.

She's bigger but not muscular. I sessioned with her before, so I know what I'm talking about.

So is it a fat now? She seems to be still very strong, doing also some armwrestling competitions. But you tell that now her body isn´t as hard as before?

What do you think? Is it as hard as before?

She's not as muscular as she used to be a few years ago. It's pretty obvious.

I understand. However she is still so sexy, isn´t she?

Yes , very sexy and sensual. More beautiful and strong than on the pics and videos. Very nice and cool woman and one of the best sessions I had. Highly recommended.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone well over the 200 pound range/90kg seen her?  Like maybe 220/100kg and up? How was lift and carry with her and what kind of  lifts was she able to perform?

I met her in 2017 in Rome, and she was able to give me the shoulder ride and cradled me in her arms for 2 or 3 minutes. At that time I was between 95 and 100kg.

Nice!

hein

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's bigger but not muscular. I sessioned with her before, so I know what I'm talking about.

Maybe muscular has a different meaning for you. She increased her best lift for dumbbell curls from 35 kg to 45 kg. So she is definitely stronger. I am not sure whether this is possible without adding some muscles.

squeezemebaby

Anna not muscular? She's huge, with 16 inch biceps on a 5'4 frame.
Anna has that rare combinaton of huge muscles, yet a total girly above the shoulders, amazing beauty and sexy, sweet voice. And then that strength. I know her for 9 years now and still can't comprehend her strength.
Her pictures show exactly how she is in real life. Well, she's actually even better in person.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hein

Update: I have met her a few weeks ago. She is as massive as she always was. In real life she seems more muscular than on the pics.

richmann

I saw Anna recently.  Y god she is strong, and she loves to prove it. She greeted me and after a hug locked fingers with me and easily forced me to my knees, laughing.

Rock hard body, and so powerful. I loved every minute of our time together.

richmann

I met her recently abd she was amazing.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't seen Anna on HBC anymore. Does anyone know anything about her. Is she still on HBC?

She lives in the UK now, studies at University and works full-time so rarely has time to do sessions now.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her recently abd she was amazing.

How did you contact her? Are there any recent photos?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If any of you are serious about contacting her, use the contact info in the above ad and let us know if  she responds or if the info is up to date.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hein

Anna is on tour this year (2025):

Milano: 6-7.9.
Paris 8-9.9.
Berlin 10-11.9.
Zürich 12-13.9.
Athens 14-15.9.

liftcarryfan1

some of your guys' reviews are so Bland and blah and Plain Jane.  Share some stuff man sheesh