⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Karen Therriault

Started by Johnnyjumpup, January 24, 2015, 02:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyjumpup

What ever happened to Karen Therriault? I think she used to live in Boise, Idaho. Her quads were incredible and maybe the first pair to land on top of the list of great quads.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Johnnyjumpup

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Cas

Yeah,

I would like to know what happend to Karen too,she was one of my fav's from the late 80's-early 90's. I recall seeing the '89 USA's where she placed 3rd in the heavy's she looked amazing. Not too shabby for a then 23 year old,