LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Moordigian

Started by stereofan, January 22, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereofan

Does anybody know what happened to Lisa Moordigian?


FemFlexUSA

Happiness.  Real life set in and although I think she's still somewhere in the southwest, she's no longer in Vegas.  It's been several months since our last contact, but for the first time since I've known Lisa, she was genuinely happy and in a great place.  I wish her all the best, as she's clearly one of my all-time favorites from this world.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

bm2boats

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Happiness.  Real life set in and although I think she's still somewhere in the southwest, she's no longer in Vegas.  It's been several months since our last contact, but for the first time since I've known Lisa, she was genuinely happy and in a great place.  I wish her all the best, as she's clearly one of my all-time favorites from this world.

I've noticed she has even disabled her Facebook page. I had her as a friend there. Last I heard she was living in Texas or La, not sure which.

ilovefbb

Lisa was arrested in Texas in April or May of 2015. Google Lisa Moordigian arrested. Feel bad for her. She seemed very cool when I used to watch her a few years ago on some webcam site. Hope your well Lisa :-)

pym395


Guuu

yeah I saw her some days ago, she is still in good shape!

serpico1961


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

jedspiegel

Here's her clips4sale page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissLisa

Hellooooo my people! Appreciate you all not making a great fuss over my little  ,"run in ". I AM perfectly imperfect,  but keep pushing forward! I certainly am back on HBC and have my C4S studio! Thanks for the above shout outs! I'm still all that you remember...and then some!

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hellooooo my people! Appreciate you all not making a great fuss over my little  ,"run in ". I AM perfectly imperfect,  but keep pushing forward! I certainly am back on HBC and have my C4S studio! Thanks for the above shout outs! I'm still all that you remember...and then some!

Hello Lisa. Welcome to Saradas!  :wob:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's her clips4sale page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's been regularly updating this with new material. Worth a look and cheaper than cam sessions.

diggs

Lisa is still at it, packed with mature muscle and at least as sexy as ever if not sexier.  :woohoo:

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive