⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WHO IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME

Started by Zybrus, January 21, 2015, 05:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zybrus

After I saw Natalya Trukhina participating in push&pull competition, this question arised to my head. I don't remember seeing any else bodybuilder doing 330 bench and 462 deadlift in a legit form.



lvorma

Paula Suzuki has benched 403 lbs in a competition and Tazzie Colomb 402 lbs in a competition.

Zybrus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paula Suzuki has benched 403 lbs in a competition and Tazzie Colomb 402 lbs in a competition.
Yes they did but those were equipped shirt lifts so you can't really compare these to raw lifts. Awesome numbers nevertheless.

ThirdRedeemer


rom553

I saw a gif with Shannon, she was working her chest with 120lb dumbbells.  :wow: :wow: :wow: :what:

faby73

Pound for pound was Michele Ralabate who won twice the Women strength extravaganza with amazing performances.

M7


Cas

Michele Ralabate definitely...short but VERY strong.

sa2009

I would say Andrulla Blanchette was one of the truly strong fbb's . I remember watching a video with her , and she was doing barbell curls up to 175-180 lbs . That's crazy Strong !

luvpornandaddicted

I think Melody Melo deserves a mention even though she hasn't completely transitioned to bodybuilding. She deadlifted 501 lbs.

Spook345

just wondering are we putting this into context been the strongest FBB is size or just all over strongest FBB re lifts? because there are some really strong small FBB's pound for pound who are strong
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bdymafan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would say Andrulla Blanchette was one of the truly strong fbb's . I remember watching a video with her , and she was doing barbell curls up to 175-180 lbs . That's crazy Strong !

she is also a black belt in judo, who is very good at it.  that makes her double trouble.  not someone you want to mess with. 

I like strong women

Currently Kristie Hawkins is not competing in BB, but she just came within 7 lb. of a world record total in her weight class powerlifting without power shirts, wraps etc...l - about 1275 lb. at body weight of 165- and she is maybe 5'3".
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pbo4muscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Currently Kristie Hawkins is not competing in BB, but she just came within 7 lb. of a world record total in her weight class powerlifting without power shirts, wraps etc...l - about 1275 lb. at body weight of 165- and she is maybe 5'3".

Wow, didn't know she was that powerful

She is not, it´s the steroids etc that make her that way, more than training and diet or anything else.

mooretiger

bullshit.
that's beyond ridiculous. you still gotta do the work. you actually think you can just use steroids and be a world class powerlifter ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login