⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shapely Cristine

Started by ollie703, January 07, 2015, 10:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollie703

Saw her on herbiceps cam recently. I was especially amazed that she can lift 100kg bench and 25kg db curls. Surely not as she looks more like a figure athlete. Any idea where I can find more info/videos/pics on her, and her name if anyone knows?  :thanks:

ollie703

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bum8

I would take what some of these girls on hbc say with a grain of salt - particularly some of the eastern European girls. I have met a couple of the girls off hbc for sessions and they admitted that they exaggerated their lifting stats. I asked why and one reply was that they were indulging the fantasies of the men in chat. If you have been into fitness and training for a while then some of the claims that some girls make is bordering on preposterous. Of course there are a number of girls who are totally legit as well.

ollie703

yes, just as I thought. some are genuine but many, like this one, are pure fantasy  :hellno:

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes, just as I thought. some are genuine but many, like this one, are pure fantasy  :hellno:
Haven't met her in person, but once you see her stand up, it may change your perspective a bit.  I didn't think she was that tall, but once you see her standing, it's obvious that she's 5-9 or so and then the claims about her size and strength suddenly become more plausible: 42cm biceps, 25kg curls, and a 100kg are reasonable for a trained woman athlete who is 177cm tall and weighs 82kg. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

marfam

If we are talking about two hands curle I would take it but one hand curle? no way ...
In my gym big guys can't do that...

Michelle.Behnke

Quite a number of female weight lifters are known to curl 55- 60 lb dbs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ollie703

25kg db curls and 100kg bench presses are plausible for some of the bigger ladies, but she looks more like a fitness type to me. But if she is really 82kg, it's possible; would love to know who she is though.

ollie703

anyone know who she is and if stats genuine?  :thanks:

fbbstrong87

I believe she now goes by AthleticWrestler on HBC.

ruebe152001

I would be careful with her. I think that most of the stuff she is saying is not true. I am not even sure if she is writing herself on HBC. Has anybody ever had a private chat with her? And if yes...did she talk? i am not sure if she can talk english.

I also know that she competed at a Fitness Competition in Romania and she started in a bodyfitness class (Bodyheight between 163 and 168 cm). So there is no way that she is 5´10" (180cm) tall. There is also no way that she weighs 80 kilos. And her lifting stats are fake too.

She also always says that she is a professional wrestler who competes internationally except olympic games.
Honestly. I am scared of her a little. She is superpretty but i think she is pretty crazy
Why would you spread such obvious bullshit. i don`t get it.

Be careful with her


calico57

Dude, she's a Romanian. They all do the same shit. Lie about everything. Don't waste your time. She's a fitness competitor, not a wrestler. Her intentions should have been clear the moment she changed her name to athleticwrestler the second every guy on there started asking her about sessions.

kostas

hi, i took her private today. She was amazing,  she has great muscles, arms. I dont know if she has videos of herself on youtube. I dont know her full name so it is difficult to search..
I dont know if anyone else maybe know;;
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alebyn

her she is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

wow thanks, i asked her if she has but she  HAD told me no.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ollie703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She has finally uploaded a video of her strength feats, but 96kg tricep pushdowns and 35kg db curls??!!  i'm not paying 200 credits for a meagre 1:40 video (which in itself shows her motives), but I cannot believe the video is genuine unless she really has freakish strength.  Also claims 120kg bench for reps.  Anyone seen the vid?