Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583202 Posts in 74268 Topics by 29991 Members - Latest Member: bigden7919 June 04, 2024, 02:33:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [eldassi] Strong, Rich & Evil | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [eldassi] Strong, Rich & Evil | #WIP  (Read 6313 times)

eldassi

#1st STORY: [eldassi] Strong, Rich & Evil | #WIP
« on: January 04, 2015, 11:20:58 pm »
Hi

this is the beginning of my first story. English is not my birth language, so, quickly, i let this story down

the plot, in short is the story of a beautiful, fitness-muscular woman, and her 2 children, boy, age 12 and girl, 10 who love to dominate physically and mentally, poor people (financially speaking), which are alos kind, honest, weak (physically) and quite ugly.
They torture and make them cry by a clever brainwashing. Not only the 3 characters who appear in my first chapter but many others, many races, ages, etc.
Oh btw, the rich family smoke and use D. and use their fortune for false charitative stuff, which is the bright side of evil entreprises

well, you know the plot. Maybe the good writers of Saradas could continue the story ;)

Power orgasm of Suzy

(part 1)

Suzy (short for Suzannah) was not tired at the end of a workday. After years of hard labor, her strong capacities had allowed her to make it to the top of business and society. Certainly, the fact that she was born into a wealthy family help her but still she deserved it, didn't she? She was tall, beautiful and smart. Superior people go to superior people, rich guys marry beautiful girls, and genetics make the rest.

Suzy has a lot of hard working subordinates to do her work for her so all she just has to sign the contracts on her smart desk made in ebony (very rare wood) that the poor and weak people of Africa didn't deserve.

Her subordinates, are always chosen based on three criteria : 1 ) They have to be in top of their field. 2) They have to be absolutely beautiful (seeing ill-favored people spoiled Suzy's day). 3) They have to come from prestigious families. Blood doesn't lie.

This Wednesday, Suzy was dressed with her Manolo Blahnik leather boots($14,000,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ), her Martin Grant striated wool dress ($1,300) and her Valentino seamed leather jacket ($3,000,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   ). She takes her Bulgari sunglasses ($360 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and goes out of her building on 5th Avenue. She is ready for some fun, now.

She prefers to drive her powerful car herself. She puts her toned ass on the comfortable leather seat. Starts the low-noise motor, getting wet feeling the acceleration and power (Suzy, with her good high powered friends she doesn't care about the police or the speed limits).

Direction, she headed to the Bronx.

This travel might seem strange for an executive woman accustomed to the most beautiful places in the world (she has real estate in Gstaad, Monaco, Aspen, Miami Beach, Paris and London) but the Bronx made her pussy wet and for a good reason. The power over the poor and helpless.

This is the poorest borough in the city.

Carla, one of her subordinates, gave her a special list of poor single mothers which had the risk of being evicted from their apartments for not being able to pay their rent. Poor little mummies...but it should not be much difference between their filthy house and the street, huh?

Suzy can pay the rent for them. But, it came with a price. This was after all just business.

Driving on the Bruckner Expressway, she lit a Treasurer 100's cigarette ($20 for a pack) with her Dunhill gold lighter, dragging in the sweet taste. She loves watching herself smoke. She looks gorgeous, self assured, confident that all was for her taking. For Susannah her power is a constant source of narcissist pleasure. Listening one of her favorite electrosex's track (Fuck me, I’m famous, by Robert Vadney), she arrives at the address of one of the mummies on the list. It is a run down dirty street.
Shit! It's worse than she had imagined. All people seem ugly. Children that looked like fat little pigs, skinny weak men, dirty women. And, god! their clothes! those losers are so pathetic, grinned Suzy.

She stop the car.

All the men on the street stared at her as she parked and got out of her car, but no one dared to speak to her. Good she thought! Subhumans know when they see their superior!

And if, despite everything, one of those weak shits try to touch her. Suzy knows she is as fit, muscular and strong enough to destroy any of them. Since her childhood, she has mastered the ancient arts of fighting.

Suzy knows a thousand ways of killing. But she prefers not to. A subhuman is more fun alive.

On the 3rd floor, she rings the bell. Few tired steps where heard.
Oh god !
This is MORE fun then she imagined. The woman who open the door is PERFECT (The thoughts racing through her head right now was getting her so wet). Red hair, freckles all over her cheap-milk skin, a ugly face with a turned up pig nose, nostrils excruciatingly visible. The body of this bag of rat-shit seems made only of grease and was smaller than Suzy. Suzy was an easy 6 foot without heels on, and the mummy, no more than 5 foot.

-What's your name? asked Suzy with a cold and quiet voice (and an upper-posh accent)
-Huh? said the fat pig.
- I asked you : what IS your name, mummy.
The ugly poor woman is so used to obeying that she answered. "my name is Madison, Ma'am".
-So original...and you have two children?
-Are you the police Ma'am?
-Do I look like a civil servant?
-No Ma'am.
-So, What are the names of you're children?
-Brayden and Kaylee, Ma'am. The boy is 17 and the girl is 10.
-Are they in the house, right now?
-Yes, Ma'am.
-I'm here for your rent, mummy...
-Why do you call me that Ma'am? said the fat poor woman
-'cause I want to, obviously, said Suzy in a grin.
-You ask about the rent...hem...if you let me two weeks...
-I'm not here to ask you for the money, but to give you some. I will pay the rent for you, but you and your family will do me a small favor in return. Is that clear?
-I don't know, Ma'am...
-I know you don't. Knowledge is so far from you. You will come with me now.
-Yes, Ma'am...

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: strong, rich & evil
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 05:46:14 am »
You know, I sort of like this sort of thing, superiority is something that turns me on a lot, and this seems like a good story idea for proving superiority in a lot of different ways. So I'm looking forward to more, and I would say for someone whose first language isn't English, it was pretty easy to understand for the most part, so good job on that too. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [eldassi] Strong, Rich & Evil | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View