⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cam session Eva Damoh

Started by belfort1984, January 03, 2015, 03:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belfort1984

Hi there!

I had a great webcam session with Eva Damoh! It was really the best cam session I ever had wowwwww! I asked her to crush green apples in 1 hand.. Green apples are very hard to crush.. Eva crushed those apples in 2 seconds like it was nothing!! It was really unbelievable  :wow:!!
After that we'd compare muscles and oh my I looked small compare to Eva! The session was great! You guys really have to try to do a cam session with Eva! For me she is the strongest and biggest I met in a cam session!

belfort1984

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →