⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Is Britt Miller's site any good?

Started by Rodned3, December 15, 2014, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodned3

I'm planning on signing up but I want to know if it's worth it.  I'll only sign up for one month as I know the site is dead and will no longer have updates, but I'm fine with that.  How are the vids?  Any hot ones?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

it was pretty good when it was updated regularly, and she is one of the hottest of all time.  I don't know if all the clips and pics are still on there though.

autechre

There's a lot of content on there for $10... nothing new of course. You can browse the whole site and see all the thumbnails, since there's no members area.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it was pretty good when it was updated regularly, and she is one of the hottest of all time.  I don't know if all the clips and pics are still on there though.

Would you say it was better than Cindy Phillips' site?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

creator90

Hey guys,few short questions:
Can I still join brit miller and cindy phillips page?
And how long am I a member? So can I cancel it by month,so be a member for one month and than I can cancel that membership? That would be so amazing If someone could explain these points. :)

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys,few short questions:
Can I still join brit miller and cindy phillips page?
And how long am I a member? So can I cancel it by month,so be a member for one month and than I can cancel that membership? That would be so amazing If someone could explain these points. :)

Just checked Britt's site... its still up so yes you should be able to join no problem.
The site is rebilled every month, but if you cancel during the month you can still access the site until the end of your billing month.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

creator90

All right so It's possible to be just a member for one month. Cause there won't be any updates cause of her retirement from the sport. So more than a month would be a bit too long to pay. :D

Windjammer

I think it depends on how much you like britt miller in general. To me for $10 as a one time fee the amount of clips you get is pretty good. similar to the cindy phillips site.
Karma is always appreciated :-)