Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How would you react?

Started by tofo314, February 09, 2008, 08:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofo314


For the purposes of the poll assume it's a bodybuilder you think is one of your favorites.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tofo314

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arcore23

Openly admire them, with any problem. I'm open with my girl.

kazokazo50

You dont have the choice of inviting them for some drinks and maybe a three-some back at our place. :P

tunea

I would just steal a glance, don't want to offend my girl.. ;)

Heatseeker

I'd steal a glance.  I might have a girlfriend but I'm not dead.

ribtin64


skience

id at least have to steal a peak. at least no one is lying to themselves saying they'd just ignore them!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lix4fbbs

my girl knows I loves me some FBBs, so if I was feeling ballsy that day I'd very nicely ask (the bodybuilder AND my lady) for a photograph. so long as I never sessioned with her!  :D

Mark

crazedvole

Play it real cool and when you get home you convince your girlfriend that she is the reason you ran into the bedroom with her over your shoulder. (You have to buy her new clothes the next day since you by the time you made to the bed she was naked but it is worth it and your girlfriend has new found respect for your ability to take off her clothes run and not miss a step, and set a new world's record in the process ;D

adamstar

I would openly admire them.  :)

crushee

It has already happened: my reaction had been: instant h*rd-on, openly admiring the muscle-lady, and later getting a very rough cbt session from my gf (who is well muscled, but not a bb) for having had a 'not for her' h*rd-on.