LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Poses - Some tongue...

Started by georged, October 20, 2014, 06:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bunny

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kotten

Yes, Betty liked to show off her tounge  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leunam127

Check out Dayana Cadeaus'.

Timmon

Yes, Betty "invented" the "most muscular tongue" pose. Betty's routine became "incomplete" unless she hit the toungue pose at the end.
Any other photo's you see, are made by the athlete to replicate Betty's pose.

Here's the stunning Christine Roth hitting her version of it.
No insult to Betty, but the sight of stunning Christine at full power, a pretty girl with her muscles at utter maximum flex and power, is a demonstration of how good this pose can look on a young woman. She is having fun with it, and so are we.  :bravo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dmking401

Betty Pariso had the trademark  most muscular pose
   with her tongue sticking out. Don't know if anyone
has tried to copy it or not.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

georged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

I suddenly realised what is wrong with this thread! No one has suggested that Betty Pariso's tongue is so big and ripped, because she abused it with steroids..... yet!
:D
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

georged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

georged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

georged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

Just found this impressive pic of Kortney Olson showing her tongue... So great!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS