Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The One All Time Favorite Picture

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 11, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob6002

dream vacation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


castle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I came across this picture of Laura Creavalle early in my adolescence on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was the last and most extreme in a gallery of fitness models and female bodybuilders, and the first time I had seen a women with that level of muscularity. I literally came for the first time at that moment, and have been hooked ever since.

BOBPARIS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For me, Bev Francis' most muscular pic at Ms Olympia 1991 was always my favorite, but, at the risk of being repetitive, I chose this Charla Sedacca's picture, she (and her biceps peaks) had a deep effect on me.

bobsaget

This pic of Michelle has to be mine


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

This is one of my favorites.
I took it a decade ago in Clearwater, when I ran into Sheila and her sister Sherry on the pier.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

Middleweight Denise Hoshor for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krajo

The One... And no one remembered this woman?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

nbunited21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrulla was, I remember, my initial "wow" moment.  Not sure which picture exactly, but it could have been this one. 

savage

This one of Tonia Williams is perfection.  Perfect hair and skin.  Great butt.  Hard to pass this one up in my collection

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

"Get down and pleasure your mistress now!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tomnelson28

While I always found fit women attractive, this shoot/article in WPW started it all ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Nursel Gurler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

danlee85

Kristy Hawkins
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pugsly1

This picture of Sue Gafner has always been a favorite.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:singing:

krischief

This picture of Debbie Kruck is what hooked me onto muscle girls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login