LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The One All Time Favorite Picture

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 11, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

santino

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


netcurse2000

Lindsay Mulinazzi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hadrianus

This  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bootshaunts

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Or maybe this one where you can see her harder than adamantium body holding and object she is about to crush with her impossibly strong hands.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Starbucker

Always love the classics!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dunerider304


papadoc1981

I could never name a favorite because I have so many.  So I'll just post THE picture that got me into muscular women.  Now, I had seen a few pics of FBBs prior to seeing this one, but never did I see one of a FBB with such a beautiful face.  I saw this pic off the cover of a WPW magazine.  Muscle or no muscle, I was in love.  This was back in 96 when I was at the beginning of my teenage years.

Annie Rivieccio

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CookyMonzta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No explanation necessary.  Simply picture-perfect!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Philo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tonya!

colt4548

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is my favorite photo of all time. I don't know why it drives me crazy because Rhonda is not showing hardly any skin, or much muscle. The combination of her skin tone, her jet black hair, her gaze, and just enough muscle still revs my motor after all the yrs since I first saw the pic.

ligadasmusculosas

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zzico76

Tonya Williams

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tardisfan

I hate saying this but this is the main photos that got me into female bodybuilders. You see something like that and you get a certain stirring.......


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

balala

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login