⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cinderella_fit

Started by art924, October 01, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art924

Anyone else out there had any dealings with the Romanian beauty cinderella_fit on HBC?
I think she's so sexy, she may not be the most ripped or the indeed the biggest but she oozes sex appeal. She also has a quirky sense of humour and is very friendly, no ego.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

art924

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjs5115

She is really fun to be with and will do pretty much anything in 1 on 1 or fantasy.  I have had multiple webcam sessions with her and she is just a joy.  She is quirky, but I like that about her.  She is also very sensual, if you like that, or she can be a huge she-hulk for you, it depends what one likes.  If you ask her, I am sure she would oblige.  I highly recommend her and will continue chatting with her.

art924

Thanks MJS- had a good chat with her the other day really fun she has a great sense of humour and always makes you feel relaxed. She told me that she will probably be at the FIBO and will be doing sessions FYI.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amarcord993

she should also be the sister of oana hreapca. :-)

mjs5115

Amarcord, I actually asked her that once.  She said that while she is not related to either one, she is really good friends and sometimes trains with them.  I have seen her and Julieta both on cam at once.  So here's to hoping all three do a show together. :)