⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Goddess 9 nomination (please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014)

Started by RobMash, September 26, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014

N.B. The candidate will be put on the list in the poll only if  it find 3 photos in the mandatory poses (front pose, lateral pose and back pose) relating to contest
Modify message
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS



fitnessfanatic

It was great to see Nicole back on the stage at the Olympia, a well deserved win by her.

I nominate Dana Ambrose who had a top 10 last week at the Olympia.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login