Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gabi Garcia

Started by darwin161, August 25, 2014, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darwin161

 Gabi Garcia.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



almightydwarf

Her facebook

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rugbyguy39

Be afraid. Be very afraid.


gordonlloyd


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Confusion clarity

I actually met her at an airport a few years ago, she was much bigger than she is in the pics and a very intimidating presence, I'm 6'3, and she seemed to be exactly my height, but very, very broad, so I looked like a baby next to her. The most incredible part of her is her hand, we shook hands and her hand absolutely engulfed mine, and it was thick, hard and veiny, and you could just feel the strength pulsing out of it!!! I remember thinking that if she got me in the grip of that hand, there was no way I would be going anywhere unless she wanted me to. The biggest, most intimidating hand I have ever held, or seen for that matter.

goldbricker

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now THAT puts her size more into perspective.  Even if that girl is tiny, I'm more looking at her and the guy.  My god, what a beast.

johnnylm

Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


As long as you've been a member you should know that you can't direct link to Instagr@m. Since you're concerned about the lack of material on her, maybe you can upload some pictures and fights.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....
Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....
Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.

She's an MMA fighter and she's over 6 feet tall. This section is the right one to post material about her in. There's no need to start another thread for her anywhere else.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Willheim

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login