Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581859 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 09:59:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  wet delivery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: wet delivery  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
wet delivery
« on: August 17, 2014, 04:00:26 pm »
This is a story which I often fantasised about when I was younger.  My mom was a teacher and her friend was muscular, but I never met her and this is my fantasy.  Enjoy

It was early evening and my mom asked me if I could take a package around to her friend (Susan).  My mom had spoken about Susan at home before and that sometimes over the weekend she would do fitness competitions and show pictures of her in the school staff room at lunch and break times.  My mom wasn't too keen on the muscles, but admired her work.  So when my mom asked if I could deliver a package to her I thought yep, I might even have a chance to sneak a view of her muscles. 
Susan lived down the hill from where we lived about 15 mins walk.  The walk started off nice and sunny, but soon a big cloud appeared and it started to rain.  I didn't take a jacket or anything so I just got wet.  I arrived at Susan's house soaked to the skin.  I knocked on the door and Susan shouted out just a minute and then came to the door draped in bathrobe.  She invited me in straight away out of the rain.  I could see from the bottom of her bathroom her tanned skin and hard muscular calves.  mmm, I thought what I wouldn't give to stroke those muscles. 
In her hallway there were photographs of Susan in a bikini and posing, showing of her muscles.  I stopped and enjoyed a look at a perfect body. 
She led me into the lounge where I gave her the package from my mum.  Susan said thank you, but noticed I was soaked to the skin.  She said that I should stay a while until the storm blew over, and would walk me home once it has finished.  She rang my mum to tell her not to worry about me.  my mum was fine. 
After she had finished on the phone she asked me if I would like to dry off a bit, I said no as I didn't have anything to change into.  She said don't worry, you can borrow a bathrobe while I put your clothes in the drier.  Ok I said, but do you mind if I take my clothes off in private, she said no problem, and then took off her bathrobe to give me to put on.  I could not believe what she was wearing underneath, a skimpy pair of pants and a bikini top showing off her muscular titties abs, quads and a muscular mound at her pussy.  I was a bit taken back when she took her robe off and hesitantly said thank you.  She asked if I liked what I saw, yep I replied nervously.  mmm, I thought you might she said.  However she said seeing as I am now just wearing my underwear I think its unfair that you are covered up too.  Take off your robe she ordered.  I did as I was told and my cock sprang free standing to attention.  mmmm, she said as she licked her lips.  I want to make yourself come while I pose for you and then your cock will be mine to do what I like with.  Seeing her pose so erotically I could not help myself touching my cock.  I love stroking it to the sight of female muscle.  She asked if I have ever seen a muscular woman before.  I said yes in my wpw magazines and more recently on the internet.  She proceeded to take her outfit off and unveil some awesome erect nipples over two slabs of muscle pecs.  She just started to peel off her panties when I started to come and come.  urghh I groaned and blobs of come just kept leaking out of my cock.  Susan loved this and licked her lips again and then walked over to me and started to suck my cock eating my come.  mmm, protein should not be wasted she said.  My cock stopped coming, but I could not get soft because of this gorgeous muscle woman sucking me off.  I love young cock, it just does not get soft.  However my body is yours to worship and love.  I groaned again and all I could see was a muscle pussy.  I started to lick her pussy, it was bare and smooth with no hint of hair.   beautifully soft, warm and wet.  We moved around and she then .  started to lick and suck my nipples whilst I ate her pussy.  god it was so horny.  after about five mins of my nipples being sucked my cock was aching.  I just want to fuck this gorgeous creature.  So I stopped sucking and started to fuck this muscle milf.  Her pussy was so tight and wet I think I lasted about a minute before I was erupting again filling her pussy with my young seed. 
We then both laid there, she started posing naked and then the timer went off on the drier.  The storm had now passed and the late evening sun was casting shadows over the street.  We left her house and she walked me home and chatted about muscle women and bodybuilders.  She said she would never forget it and when it rained again she would think of my cock in pussy.  She gave me one of her bodybuilding posing suits as a momento of our muscle time together. 
I am now grown up and still have her posing suit and sometimes where it under my work suit when I am feeling a bit down. 
I will never forget Susan the muscle milf
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

wet delivery
« on: August 17, 2014, 04:00:26 pm »

Offline tglaja

• Activity:
    0%
Re: wet delivery
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:38:46 am »
I love it, thank you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  wet delivery

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View