LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Britt Miller

Started by pitch, July 23, 2014, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitch

I have searched her and cannot find anything new! Has she quit for good?


crimson_E_86

Last thing I remember was Britt competing in the physique division. Maybe that was another Miller.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kaktus

seems she quit bodybuilding
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

She had an awesome run. She ws such a looker -- pity I never saw her live.

pitch


reiner76

She got married a few years back.  The last I knew she was doing crossfit.  I think she is about ready to have a kid as well.

cam_flagg

Didn't she get into boxing? I know there is a video of her crushing a poor woman in a tough woman competition

reiner76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't she get into boxing? I know there is a video of her crushing a poor woman in a tough woman competition

That was for a breast cancer research fund drive.  It was called "Boxing for Boobs", and it was still when she was bodybuilding.

cam_flagg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't she get into boxing? I know there is a video of her crushing a poor woman in a tough woman competition

That was for a breast cancer research fund drive.  It was called "Boxing for Boobs", and it was still when she was bodybuilding.

Ah, okay. Thank you.  I just recall her in the ring.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't she get into boxing? I know there is a video of her crushing a poor woman in a tough woman competition

That was for a breast cancer research fund drive.  It was called "Boxing for Boobs", and it was still when she was bodybuilding.

There is such a thing where people donate money and go to a fitness facility for a boxing workout, but that's not what Britt was doing. She was in a tough woman competition where you could win breast implants. More of a spring break type of thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cam_flagg

Ya know, the other girl looked pretty fit too. She got destroyed though

crimson_E_86

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is such a thing where people donate money and go to a fitness facility for a boxing workout, but that's not what Britt was doing. She was in a tough woman competition where you could win breast implants. More of a spring break type of thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That sounds like horrible idea. You could sign up to win a chance for a free operation, but, end up losing and having to pay for a different surgery to fix the damage you get fighting.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackass500

https://mobile.twit***.com/BMABritt


Happily married it appears. She deleted her fb so I wouldn't go by that.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And her husband isn't a bodybuilder.

My cynical side says, if he does not have muscles, he must have something else.

But on the other hand, one of the twit*** pictures of her onstage says "bittersweet memories"  If that is how she looks back at her time competing, (or maybe just that one show) then maybe she got with someone who is far away from the bodybuilding world
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Roddie1976

Best time was when she and her friend Britt Miller did videos together.
Does anyone know what Brit is doing these days?