LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Colette Nelson is on Saradas

Started by Colette Nelson, January 30, 2008, 04:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colette Nelson

I am not usually into Blogs.   But this looks like a great site.  I look forward to being a part of this.

At the moment I prepare for the Arnold Classic.

Thanks
Colette


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Colette Nelson

*Family Nurse Practitioner
*Registered Dietician
*AAFE Certified in Aesthetics
*Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
*IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Colette Nelson

Colette Nelson

*Family Nurse Practitioner
*Registered Dietician
*AAFE Certified in Aesthetics
*Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
*IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

chest


Bicepsual

Hey Colette, I hope you like it here. You're a great athlete and designer.

O.

Jeeby

Welcome Colette, and good luck at the Arnold's.

Colette Nelson

Thanks for the compliments.

I am looking for ideas for my website.  Any suggestions.  I will have a ton of new photos coming soon.

Thanks
Colette
Colette Nelson

*Family Nurse Practitioner
*Registered Dietician
*AAFE Certified in Aesthetics
*Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
*IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

lionforce

welcome to the forum Colette, let me know the next time your gonna come and hang out at Star Fitness ;)

hutch

Welcome aboard Colette  :)

It's great to have you here with us.

Good luck in the Arnold classic BTW




Bicepsual

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the compliments.

I am looking for ideas for my website.  Any suggestions.  I will have a ton of new photos coming soon.

Thanks

Colette


Sure thing, Colette, anything you want to discuss in particular? I always liked your web site. as I said and can't say enough: you're very talented (in body make up as well).

O.

yeknom

oh wow! Welcome!  i just think ur awesome

Colette Nelson

This is a great forum.  It is so glad to see so many female bodybuilding and fitness fans.

Thanks  if you are going to the arnold, fee free to stop by and say hello.

Thanks
Colette
Colette Nelson

*Family Nurse Practitioner
*Registered Dietician
*AAFE Certified in Aesthetics
*Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
*IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

lilguy31

nice to see you here

You always did great work

dudeduck

i started taking interest in female bodybuilders after looking at ur pics. i just adore ur eyes.

kaputtfick1

your body is so strong and your face so cute. you are awesome!!!

kiki

Big kiss from Portugal , Colette !!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

armslover

Dearest Colette, I do hope you read all of our comments about you. It's the best we can do since we can't always meet you in person.