Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 Tampa pro - FBB chaparone Req.

Started by shimmer1, July 20, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimmer1

Hey Guys,

A good mate of mine is competing in her first pro show in Tampa in 3 weeks time. She is looking massive and I am really excited for her.

Thing is, she has never competed overseas, is single and obviously being ready to step on stage and dieting etc is stressful enough. I was going to go with her but have a family holiday in Greece so few months back agreed I would not.

She is from Australia, Queensland and is really excited about her first show.

Basically, if any of you are going to be there and wouldn't mind helping her out, an airport pick up, drop to gym, look after her, I would be really pleased. She is a regular girl, she doesn't do sessions, she lives for BB and is a knock out, she just needs a local to help her get around for a few days.

if anyone is in town and interested drop me a PM and ill give you her details. Please dont ask her for a session lol, just hang out with her and give her a great American welcome. She is single but BB is her life and love.

Also, wondered if any photographers there I can get in touch with. She has got the best lat spread I have seen in a long time  :)

Cheers


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.

Also, wondered if any photographers there I can get in touch with. She has got the best lat spread I have seen in a long time  :)

Cheers
Go to Dan Ray's face book page and message him. He may well be there. He is very popular with the athletes, and takes great photo's, he would probably be delighted to take photo's of your friend.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shimmer1

Hi Timmon,

Legend, thanks mate. I passed it to Kahla and she got in touch with Dan and photoshoot booked, much appreciated again.

Cant wait to see her take the stage with the big girls. I wonder if Tammy Jones is competing again this year after she won it last year, got her ticket to olympia and then crashed due to illness the night of show and didnt compete.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Timmon,

Legend, thanks mate. I passed it to Kahla and she got in touch with Dan and photoshoot booked, much appreciated again.

Cant wait to see her take the stage with the big girls. I wonder if Tammy Jones is competing again this year after she won it last year, got her ticket to olympia and then crashed due to illness the night of show and didnt compete.
Pleasure, glad that my suggestion turned out OK. Would love to see the pics of your friend when they are done.
Please wish her the best of luck from me, and all us fans here on the forum.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS