LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Smitty's Skullcrushers

Started by vanlines7, July 11, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanlines7

So my friend Smitty has some seriously massive legs 28"x18".  I can attest that they are very deadly!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




3dbodies

Thanks for the pics. KARMA ++ please post more of her.
She have to being admired because of her mighty bulging legs all day long. I think she would be very proud by herself with so many admirers from SARADAS :-) !

Hey guys:
PLEASE let's praise her legs to get much more pics and video clips of her
she's rarely talented with LEGS !!!

vanlines7

Very motivational guys!  Smitty is pleased


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

by1get1

Wow!  Smitty's admirer's are pleased too!  More please.  Any clips to share?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

scags

tell your friend her legs are awesome!

smitty1103

Thanks for all the compliments!  I only recently started working out more, and I'm pretty pleased with my results thus far.  Your positivity keeps me motivated, so keep it coming and I'll keep the pictures coming in return!

Lovesmuscles

DOUBLE TRIPLE WOW!!!  Smitty's legs are FANtastic!  Please post more! 

legacy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for all the compliments!  I only recently started working out more, and I'm pretty pleased with my results thus far.  Your positivity keeps me motivated, so keep it coming and I'll keep the pictures coming in return!

Keep up the good work.  Hope to see more & welcome to the site.

Lovesmuscles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for all the compliments!  I only recently started working out more, and I'm pretty pleased with my results thus far.  Your positivity keeps me motivated, so keep it coming and I'll keep the pictures coming in return!

Thank you for posting....your legs are seductively muscular....I hope to see more.

Designer1971

very sexy,please more pictures of your tighs,love them :)

vanlines7

Oops, here are the thumbnails.  Again, check out the figure four.  Just a crazy amount of crushing thigh muscle!  :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

smitty1103

My friend Vanlines speaks from experience.  He is the only victim that has been lucky enough to experience the wrath of my leg muscles.  I can tell you this much:  he's a tough one, but I'm able to make him tap out over and over with my squeezes.  Poor guy had a busted blood vessel in his eye after our first session, but he's a trooper and we are currently planning another throat crushing domination session between my thighs.  I wonder if he'll be able to handle round 2?

Designer1971

you're tighs are thick! please make shots were you flex them hard,so hot

3dbodies

We will believe it, when seen :-) !!

knowie

Nice legs Smitty, show a squeeze? K+