⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cheryl Faust

Started by warriorhari, July 08, 2014, 08:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorhari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

warriorhari

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

frank41

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

Countdown to Nationals 2014 - November 6th

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

Countdown to Nationals 2014 - November 9th

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manufbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Congratulation to Ms. Cheryl Faust gaining her pro card at The 2017 North Americans.

rodas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

danixontapes108

I use to cam with her in hbc, She was telling me she was taking time of and a short hiatus for 3 months untill summer time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Cheryl Faust

2007

Junior USA - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th
Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 8th

2008

North American Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 1st

2009

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 6th
North American Championships - IFBB, Masters LightWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 2nd

2010

Masters Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 5th

2011

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 6th
North American Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 5th
North American Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 5th

2012

Masters Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 5th
Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 8th
North American Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, Masters 35+ MiddleWeight, 4th

2013

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 5th
North American Championships - IFBB, Masters 35+ Light-HeavyWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th

2014

Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 35+ Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd
Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 45+ Light-Heavyweight, 3rd
Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 9th

2015

Masters Nationals - NPC, Masters 35+ Light-HeavyWeight, 5th
Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th

2016

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 7th
North American Championships - IFBB, Masters 40+ Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd
North American Championships - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th

2018

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 13th
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

    NPC National Bodybuilding Champion Cheryl Faust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


  • Where and when were you born?
Farmington Hills, Michigan, September 11th 1968

  • What is your profession?
Comcast Cable-Call Center Manager

  • Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
I have always been pretty active in multiple sporting fun such as water ski, jet ski, softball, bowling. I actually got started in weight training about 12 years go when my sister bought me a membership to her local gym. My best friend Tara Logan actually inspired me to want to body build about 5-6 years ago as she was actively participating in the sport. To this day she still inspires me, coaches and is a large part of my success.

  • Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
I have always been drawn to the muscular physique of body builders as I have an Artist's eye for beauty- When I saw the progress on my own body it all took off from there. My body has now become my "master piece" a sculpture that I can mold any which way I desire with the weights as my sculpting tools.

  • Can you give me your competition history?
Michigan Novice 2005 1st place, Motor City 2005- 3rd place, John Sherman-TEXAS 2005 1st place, JR USA 2007- 4th place, North American 2008 - 1st place middleweights.

  • Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
I have to honestly say it was my first show, the Michigan Novice that brought the greatest pleasure to me as I earned 1st place, 1st time. The best condition so far has been the JR USA recently on 4/28th 2007.

  • Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
I train 3 days on, 1 off, 3 days on 1 off. Off days I do cardio-
So an example looks like this, Sunday-30 min cardio, Mon-arms,abs Tues- chest, 20min cardio, Wed-off, Thur- back,abs,20min cardio, Fri-legs, Sat- off.

  • What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don't like so much?
I would say arms are the favorite, pull ups I HATE!!

  • Which body part is your best in your opinion?
I'm pretty symmetrical; legs are a great asset as they are a genetic gift. Shoulders and back are also a great asset.

  • If you don't mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
I go by proper form and resistant training rather then totalling my best lifts. I weigh currently 135-138 lbs in between shows and off season 145-150 lbs. Arms 14 ½ right now, calf's 14 ½, thigh 22-23" waist 27, chest 43-44

  • What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
Well I do enjoy looking lean and cut, not much fan of feeling dieted. The off season can eat more and more time to hang out with friends and sister.

  • Please describe a typical day in the life of Cheryl Faust.
Oh what fun it is, lol. I'm a call center manager by day, leading a team of 11 customer account executives and body builder at night, I rise at 5am- work 7am-4pm Sat- Thursday. Off on Thur/Fri.I train after work from about 6pm7pm. I eat at least 7 times a day, do web cam shows at night as well as study for certification in Personal training. I share a town home with my dearest friend Tracey Toth who makes absolute certain our chicken has seasoning on it or else!! She is my training partner and also a competitive body builder.

  • Please tell me about what you do when you don't work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
I am also an Artist, in graphic design/fine arts/photography. I enjoy books, spiritual readings, self discovering, and applying the laws of positive thought. I enjoy bike riding, outdoors, lake stuff, boats, shopping, shopping, shopping, vacations with friends, thought provoking, stimulating conversations and just staying home doing nothing.

  • What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
I feel great about me, who I am, always challenged to be better then before.

  • Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I am shy at first but open, honest, the greatest friend one could ever have, positive and focused, I am goal oriented and seek success in all I endure. [/list]
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

vikinglion

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login