⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina Zampa - Gone for Good?

Started by muslmstr, July 04, 2014, 12:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muslmstr

Back in December of 2012, I remember saying that once Tina dropped off the scene she would not return. It is now going on two years.  Has anyone heard from her at all?

muslmstr

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

papadoc1981

Afraid not.  Always have hope until someone post otherwise.  She is real popular here on saradas so I'm sure someone will get an answer eventually on whether she's moved on or just taking a break.  I tried emailing her on whether she was gonna attend the Nats this year and she never answered back.  She's always replied back in the past so I hope everything is going ok in her life.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

I asked someone who knows her in San Diego how Tina was doing and I was told that she is still training. I did not want to push for more info then that because I just wanted to know if she was doing OK. I hope she back off the drugs lost some of that size. That is not healthy for anyone to carry that much weight around. Not to mention the other effects. Maybe she just needed to take a break and let her body recover.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf